CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Trinity's POV.

           I decided to go jogging and since me and Dana needed fresh air, I decided to invite her.
"Yo Dana, let's go jogging. We need fresh air" she nodded and started coming out with her eyes red and puffy.
"Dana!are you seriously going jogging in a nightie??not even with a robe?" I said shaking my head while smiling.
"Oh uhm, I knew that..."she said nervously.
"Of course you did"I shook my head and walked to the kitchen to prepare our energy drink.

        We reached a beach that I didn't even know was here, we decided to settle on the sand.
"Want to talk about it?" I asked.
"I just don't know, I'm confused. I love Derek so much, I want to get back with him but everything is too much"she continued crying.
"Shh!!it's ok sweetie"I hugged her tightly. She suddenly look up and screamed. But, before I could react, I fell unconscious.

A LITTLE WHILE LATER.

      I woke up,then I heard someone coughing. Damn, my head hurts.
"Trinity"Dana said.
"I'm here!"I said knowing it was Dana.
"Help is somebody there!!"I screamed.
"You rascals come in here. How would you kidnap someone and leave without tying the person!!!you can't even kidnap properly"I shouted.
"Are you teaching them their job?"Dana said laughing.
"Yes laugh all you want" suddenly the door opened and Derek walked in.
"You bastard!!how could you?!"I screamed.
"I didn't......."he tried to explain.
"He didn't do it,I did and sorry. Now Dana and Derek  talk look Derek I went through a lot to kidnap them so talk now" Damon snapped. Damn he is hot! Trinity control.
"Look Dana, I swear to God I didn't cheat on you. My brother had a gun pointed at your head, he was behind you when you were watching. I swear, he decided to take revenge because he liked you.......no loved you. I didn't sleep with her. I was pointing my knife at her while she confessed everything. I recorded it and sent it to the police. That's why Devon is in jail"he started crying. Ok, I'm wrong. Again!!
"Derek why didn't you tell me?"Dana said hugging him.
"I swear Dana, I wanted to. I love you"they were crying.
"I love you too"they kissed. Sorry but yuck! You need a new life.

*Well they reconciled, remains those two hot heads. Anyway I'm totally screaming
#64 in perfect.
So not fainting. Neh! I fainted, my manager/sister is screaming her heads off😂😂no I'm serious I might go deaf. Now because of joy and as a sign of appreciation, I'm releasing my second story faster with a head start as much as I could. But, then you guys know me I love twists so 100 votes and I'll release the story in a blink. so please vote till then enjoy the remaining chapters of this beautiful story.*

                     -SymplyIfeoma