CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

3rd person POV.

As both teams plan a surprise attack, each one with a different strategy no one could say who's ahead of who. As if the entire country  could sense the war each person was indoor.
"Boss, we are ready when you are"a masked man said.
"Let's move"Marco shouted. Cars and bikes moved out.

"Boss, they are on the move"an assassin said.
"Let's go show them who's boss. Leo are the girls injected"
"Yes boss, they won't wake up till the next 48 hours"they always stay professional when needed.
"Let's go" bike engines and gun clicking could be heard. Immediately they sped out faster than the wind.

The both met at a confluence coincidentally.
"Next to meet you again, cousin."
"The pleasure is mine. I see Leo is still following you around like a lost puppy" fool thinking he's words can anger Leo.  Damon thought.
"Could say the same about Anthony, oh right you made him change his name to the masked man. Tsk tsk poor soul"one could see Anthony's anger. Fool!!! Again Damon thought.
"So should we get down to .........."
"Attack!!!" Gunshots rang out, screams and cries could be heard. But, the four men didn't care. Death was all they wanted. Different body parts laid around everywhere. Creepy eyes that are seen during Halloween, now reality.
It could be seen that Damon's squad was winning. The police were informed but they knew better. Damon raised up his hands and everyone immediately stopped.
"Cousin, I'm winning give up already..."
"Not so fast. " Marco snapped his fingers and they brought out two people with their faces covered. They removed the masks and...
"Lily...."
"Trinity!!"
"Not so fast loverboys, one more step and bang" Marco said smirking.
"Now, I know the decision is going to be hard so I'll help you both........tic tac toe, tic tac "bang!!!!!
"Lily!!!o my God " hell broke loose again and Marco was killed. Leo personally brought his intestines out.
"Leo, that's enough let's go to the hospital"

Damon's POV.

"Help,help!!!" The doctors immediately flocked around us, taking Lily to the operating theater.
"Leo, calm down everything is gonna be alright" he was pretty much hyperventilating.
"Calm down don't fucking tell me to calm down"
"Leonardo......." I said warningly.
"Fine" all this while Tee hasn't said a word.
"Baby, are you ok??" She just looked at me and then looked back at the door. I could understand how she feels, I drew her close and kissed her head murmuring sweet words.

(Five hours later).

*To really feel this chapter you guys should listen to "See you again- Wiz Khalifa"*

         It's been five hours since everything happened. Leo hasn't said a word nor eaten. Tee is just acting like she's okay but she's not. The doctors finally came out.
"What's wrong??,how is she?? Say something!!!" Leo shouted.
"I'm sorry, we tried our best but she and the baby didn't survive" the doctor said.
"Ba....Bab........ba" Leo stuttered moving backwards.
"Noo!!! Noo!! This is a nightmare!!! Save me !!!!" He continued.
"Uhmm!! Sir you need to calm down she said I should tell you something in her two minutes of consciousness" the doctor said.
"What, what did she say??" Tee said for the first time.
"To Damon, take care of Trinity.
To Trinity, I love you so much sister.
And finally to my dearest Leo, I love you to the moon and back. I can't wait to see you on the other side"the doctor said. And, that was the last straw. Leo fell to the ground sobbing.
Trinity just sat numb.

Leo's POV.

           I wanted to scream I was but I wasn't. I couldn't breathe properly. I stood up and started walking to an unknown location. I ended up in a cliff. Finally, I could scream.
"Lillian!!! please come back" I dropped to my knees.... Crying..... I was replaying every single moment with her, our kisses, our fights, our jokes and the tears we shared together. I can't believe I lost her.
"Lily if this is a prank please tell me I'm losing my mind !!!! please Lily  tell me it's a fucking prank. " I don't want to ever be without her. She's my world. Then, her words to my head like a nightmare.

"I can't wait to see you on the other side."

I don't want to ever be without her. I would be dead either way. I looked down the cliff and I made my decision. I took a nail and wrote a rock.

"Leonardo Marcello & future Mrs Lillian Marcello"

Once again I looked down at the cliff and jumped.
"Leo.............

*Hey, I know y'all be wishing this stuff is a dream but it isn't. I was crying when writing this chapter. In memory of Leonardo and Lillian may their souls rest in peace 😭😭😭*( ok I'm crying again)😢😢😭