CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Trinity's POV.

        I woke up an hour or two later. I didn't feel myself, like chirpy. Rather i felt numb, I felt like the world was closing on me, I couldn't breathe. I just wanted to run away from these dark hole that was surrounding me. I wanted to scream, I was but I wasn't I just wanted to be strong, but I was failing.

           More memories, endless torments, beatings, I feel ashamed disgusted at my own body. Maybe Marco was right, I'm an ugly good for nothing. I wish I could hate Marco, but, I hate my self more for being stupid, naive and stubborn.

            I didn't realize I was destroying things, until, I felt a sharp pain I looked down to see blood. I just smiled...... everyone always  thought I  needed a therapist. This is why I never wanted one, because I had to explain everything. Feel every pain, waste every tear. I'm a destroyed, broken and shattered girl. I feel like a burden on the innocent planet. I started remembering when we were younger, and would think the world was a better place. If only I could bring myself to run, scream. I felt like a failure.

"Aggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I screamed. I feel like a psychopath, the sight the blood is giving me peace, like it's assuring me I'm mortal or it's laughing at me. Of course it is, I'm a weakling it's is stronger than me. I feel broken,I feel incomplete and worse of all I feel like I'm an abomination..........

*Hey guys, this chapter is dedicated to Trinity's pain. Y'all don't know the pain of a raped or an assaulted girl. All of you see their tears and see them strong after a while, none of you guys remember that pain will forever be in their memories. The events will hunt them as nightmares. Whether it be rape or violence every one of them hurts.
Like it's forever there is hunt you that they are weak and worthless most of them commit suicide. Omg!! Don't let me talk about the society. They dim it fit to remind this people mock them rather than comfort them. But this people have hearts too, they are someone's kids so stop being bitchy and help the ones you can.*

#SAY NO TO RAPE#
#SAY NO TO VIOLENCE#