CHAPTER ELEVEN

Trinity's POV

                 Ok, for one,Leo got shot, we don't even know by who. Secondly, I see him. Could it be that he is following us??!. Omg!!!what if he shot Leo, did he send the delivery man?!!. My life just went full rollercoaster mode. I can't believe all this, he is suppose to be in jail but......omg the bad news.......we have been in this car for an hour I think my ass is now flat....

We arrived at the house well mansion........wow!!it's awesome... not the perfect moment to be gushing Tee... focus.... Thanks again mind.

"This is one of the safest place in the world"Leo informed

"Wow!! Awesome"I said.

We walked the rest way in silence. Immediately we got to the door we were pulled into a hug.
"Omg, you guys are safe,Hermoso you got shot,are you alright??!"Lily was fighting her tears badly.
"Lily you know you can cry right??!" And...,........she had a breakdown. I think it lasted an hour or so...........

"Ok, sorry to interrupt but Leo, what's the bad news" what I'm so impatient.
"The bad news is................"

*Hey guys, I know all of you are eager to know the bad news. And the anxiousness in all of you could kill me right now😑😑 but...... not yet 😪😪let's see what the next chapter holds, please vote........ love y'all 😍😍*