CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Hello beautiful people.. it's her sister again. I'm Grace by the way!!! Ok so enjoy!!!!!

              THIRD PERSON POV

"Tri?" Lily called

"Tri it's Lily" she said but Trinity still stayed at the same spot,head in between her palms.. it was a depressing sight for Leo. On one hand, the love of his life was a mess. Sad and hurt and this is due to Trinity's health and state of mind.. Trinity on the other hand,the one he had developed so much sisterly love for was in a broken state of mind,she was shattered and this is because of the words of his Best friend.. His best friend, Damon, said mean things to Tri because he was hurt. They pushed him away and now, no one knows where he is,not even his trusted bodyguard. Fuck! He missed his mate so much.. Still he knew he had to be strong and try to pull himself together..

"Tri, u are so annoying u know that?" He said as he lifted her face to his. He began again

"You are enjoying this show aren't you? Seeing the people who care for u like this? U are enjoying it aren't you?" All she did was stare..

" Look at Lily,the one u love and vowed to protect, she's hurting because of u, my woman should never cry but she's crying because of you and I can't do anything".. Trinity looked at her sister and she finally saw what Leo was saying. Lily looked terrible due to crying..

"Leo I feel ashamed, disgusted and hurt" Tri spoke.. she actually finally did.

"Tell me what happened Tri. Why'd you hurt yourself?" Lily asked

"I'm talking to my sister,don't intervene u know-it-all" he said and lily smiled while Tri gave a little smile.

"It's Marco" Tri said

"Now what did that idiot do?"  Leo asked her. She stopped sniffling and said

"Marco was here guys"

"What?" Lily and Leo said in unison, unable to contain their shock!!

Omg!!!!!! Marco was here?? I'd beat his ass if he really existed. By the way, I'm thinking of cute couple name for Lily and Leo.. maybe we could call them LILEO... What do you guys think??? Lemme know!