CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

*Hey guys sorry for not posting in a long time.... Ahnn and to proof how sorry I am, I'm going to post as much as I can this week😁😁...love y'all 💓💓*

Trinity's POV.

            I immediately jerked up from his hands he has no right, I mean no right to touch me. It's just he reminds me so much of all of them. Especially Marco, yeah, and guess what I found out they know each other, but I don't know how but I know. Leo is sooo secretive. He is just one of them that wants to hurt me again...Marco !!!! 
"Tri, you ok??" Leo asked.
"I'm fine"I said way too quickly. But, I'm I fine. I'm fine, yes I am really. Am I?? Noo, no one needs to know that .But it just feels like seeing Damon just brought me back. My other half came back to life. Yes, I love Damon. I admitted it but he will never know that....
"TRINITY!!.."
"I'm sorry, yeah???"I said.
"You ok?? You seem off"Lily asked.
"I'm fine Lils just ..........."I trailed off. I looked up to see Damon smirking. Such an egoistic fool. Well not for too long.
"Just what Tee??"ofcourse, Lily is a little pushy....
"I had the worst dream of my life. Damon came phooey!!! Worst day ever!!" I said secretly looking at Damon. His smirk immediately dropped.
Then, he smirked again....argh!!! Annoying!!! I think I need churros now. Or we could get McDonald's!!! Argh!! McDonald's I wish I could marry the chef and the owner. Focus Trinity!!!and the owner and you are never gonna marry he's too old!!!
"Trinity Victoria Davies, if I find out you didn't hear me, you are dead."I could see the smoke coming out of her ears and I laughed loudly...
"Uh oh.......

*I feel Lily is about to kill Trinity.. and noo people, Damon and Trinity didn't say a word to each other ... Kill me😑😑. Don't forget to vote lovers buh bye!!!"