EPILOGUE

Third person POV.

    "ARIANA ALANA KNIGHT,stay put so I can put on your shoes for Google's sake."Trinity shouted while trying to catch the little kid that was faster than anybody her age should .
"Ari, do you want to hurt mummy"her elder son, Jayden said coming in.
"No"the little kid said pouting.
"Then go to her so she won't fall down"the little kid ran to her mother's arms while chanting" 'soneiwy' .
"Thank you JD"Trinity said smiling at her son "even at the young are of 6 he was so smart"she thought.
Then suddenly Damon Knight walked in earlier than usual.
"What happened are you ok?"Trinity asked.
"Yeah, I just came to check up on my wife and kids and take them on a picnic" JD smiled carrying his younger sibling who was squealing but didn't know why. Didn't care either.
"And maybe we can take an holy trip later"he smirked.
"Holy my ass...... "The happy couple laughed and in this moment.

           Trinity realized something she hasn't that day
FAMILY ARE THE PEOPLE YOU ARE BORN INTO BUT THEY COULD ALSO BE THE PEOPLE YOU LEARN TO LOVE AND ACCEPT.

THE END

*Hi guys thank you all for joining this journey see y'all in my next story....
I LOVE YOU GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT BE FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS.
YOU CAN ALSO SHARE I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️❤️❤️OH AND PLS FOLLOW ME TO KNOW WHEN I POST A NEW STORY

XOXO
rimanendoanonimo