One Sided Love//Jinjoo [COMPL...

Από duckychoiyen

"I have something to tell you. I really like you a lot." If you know Day6's school trilogy then some of the h... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N

Chapter 17

349 11 0
Από duckychoiyen

Yujin's Point Of View

I reach the convenience store and went directly to the ice creams. Since Wonyoung's favorite flavor is not here, I just chose the vanilla one. I'm now looking at the snacks, because maybe we will watch movie again later, but then I heard a familiar voice. I saw Minju-unnie talking to someone, but I don't know who since we're a bit far from each other, and she's at the counter. I went to her then I saw Chaewon at the counter's place, smiling while looking at Minju-unnie.

I went to Minju-unnie's side then I placed the foods I bought at the counter. She looked at me then smile. I smiled back at her then I take my wallet out because I'm gonna pay the foods that I buy.

"Unnie, what did you bought? I'll pay for it." I said. She just smile at me.

"I already pay for it, don't worry." Minju-unnie said while still smiling.

When Chaewon handed me the plastic bag, I took it to her hand.

"Minju-unnie, come one, let's go back." I said. But again she just smile at me, how I love to see that smile.

"No, you can go back now, I'll just sit their at the chair since it's chilly here." Minju-unnie said. I just let a small smile and asked her again.

"You sure? Eunbi-unnie might look for you." I said again, trying to convince her.

"Just tell them that I'm just here." She said then she brushed her hand to my hair. I felt my face heat up when she did that.

"B-but, unnie it's already dark." I said.

"Yeah, you can go now Minju, I can handle it here, don't worry." Chaewon said, then she look at me then looked back at Minju-unnie, this time smiling.

"You sure?" Minju-unnie asked her.

"Yeah I'm sure, and you already helped me last time, I can handle this. Go home safe." Chaewon said, then she started waving her hands at Minju-unnie.

"Yah, you big dog, let's go!" I heard Minju-unnie said. That's when I realized that I'm not moving, I get back to my senses and get out at the store. She waved at Chaewon once again, then we started walking.

When we're near at the dorm, Minju-unnie suddenly stops.

"Unnie, is there a problem?" I asked.

"Yujin-ah, can you take this to the dorm? I forgot something at the store." Minju-unnie said. I was about to talk but she already run away.

I called her but she didn't looked back. I just sigh and go to the dorm. When I entered the dorm, all o them is in the living room again.

"Wonyoung-ah, here's your ice cream." I gave her the plastic bag that contains ice cream for al of us.

"What's that Yujin?" I looked at Eunbi-unnie and she's pointing at the plastic bag that Minju-unnie gave me.

"A-ah, Minju-unnie said to take this here, since, she said she forgot something." I said then I sat beside Wonyoung.

"Okay, I'll just prepare our dinner." Eunbiunnie said and left the living room.

I looked at the TV and chuckled when I saw them watching Mr. Bean. Basically because they're so scared earlier.

"Yah, why are you laughing?" Yena-unnie said while glaring at me.

"I'm not." I said.

"Tch." I just shake my head then I take out my phone.

"Yah, where's Minju-unnie?" Woyoung whispered to me.

"She's in the convenience store." I said. Then I just put my erphones.

3rd Person's Point Of View

"Can someone buy a seasoning at the convenience store?" Eunbi said when she got out at the kitchen.

"I'll buy it!" Chaeyeon said. She's about to get out when Eunbi said something.

"Also pick Minju up!" Eunbi said then enters the kitchen again. Chaeyeon just nod and left the dorm.

When she's just 10 steps away at the convenience store, she saw two familiar figures outside the convenience store. And an old man.

"Isn't that Chaewon? But why is she with Minju?" Chaeyeon mumbled. She's about to call the two when she saw the man raised his hands up, ready to hit Minju, but Chaewon was quick so instead of Minju, Chaewon is the one who got hit. Chaeyeon run towards the two and check Chaewon's face.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?!" Chaeyeon said while glaring at the man.

Minju's Point Of View

I ran back at the convenience store, since I forgot to buy Eunbi-unnie's sprite, and I also forgot to buy my ramen and banana milk. When I entered the store, I rest my hands on thighs while panting.

"I thought you go home already?" I heard Chaewon spoke.

"I just forgot to buy something." I said.

"Oh, take your time." Chaewon said. I just smile at her and walk towards where the ramen is.

I'm looking at the bunch of noodles in front of me, can't choose what I should buy, then I felt someone stand beside me.

"You buy ramen already earlier, right?" I heard Chaewon. Then I saw her grinning.

"I mean not that ramen, t-this one!" I said while facing her the ramen.

"That's the exactly ramen that you bought earlier." Chaewon said while chuckling.

I just let out a small 'tch' and pick another ramen. I left her and walk towards the beverages to take a sprite. The bell rings, meaning someone entered the store, but Chaewon is just leaning at the side while looking at me. I just rolled my eyes and took what I need. Then I saw her manager again, probably checking the money since he's at the counter again.

"Kim Chaewon! Why did you leave the counter?" I heard him say, Chaewon walk towards the counter and stand in front of him with a poker face.

"What now?" Chaewon asked.

"This is not the right amount of money here, did you take it again?" Chaewon smirk then looked at his manager. She shakes her head then she walks toward my direction. She pulled me out of the store.

"Y-yah, Kim Chaewon, I still didn't pay for this." I said but before we even walk again, her manager shows up in front of her, causing us to stop.

"Just give me the money if you don't want any trouble." He said.

"She didn't took the money, what are you even saying?" I said because I'm now pissed.

"You're here again? And how dare you talk to me?" He said, I saw him raised his hand, ready to hit me, so I quickly closed my eyes, but I didn't feel any pain. Then I just heard Chaeyeon-unnie's voice.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?!" I heard  Chaeyeon-unnie said, so I opened my eyes.

Chaeyeon-unnie pulled me and Chaewon away to the store. Chaewon is lowering her head, I can't raise her head since Chaeyeon-unnie is pulling us both. I just realized that we were already at the dorm when I heard the door close.

"Chaeyeon-ah, you bought the seasoning? I saw the ingredients at the plastic bag that Yujin bought- who's that?" I looked at Eunbi-unnie, and she's pointing at Chaewon.

I saw that Chaewon's lips are bleeding, her cheeks is also red. That bastard might have hit her hard. 

"Y-yah, Kim Chaewon, your lips are bleeding." I said.  She looked at me then she smiled.

"I'm fine, I should go now, haha." She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. She just nod then she looked at Chaeyeon-unnie.

"Glad you came, if not, that man got beaten up." She said to Chaeyeon-unnie then she looked back again at me.

"I'm going now, sorry for interrupting you all." She said then she left the dorm.

________________

Well the ending is near already, haha. Hope you enjoyed! :)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

7.8K 190 13
Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental. - No copyright infringement is intended. - All rights reserved...
Project IZ*ONE Από Tofu222

Περιπέτεια

28.4K 1.5K 25
*IZ*ONE superhero AU* Every year, young people from around the country are sent to an institute where they make the strongest task force to protect t...
16.2K 889 30
Minjoo joined a school contest with hopes of getting closer to her crush and confessing her feelings, but things don't always go the way she wants th...
60.6K 2.2K 39
No matter what you do, life will find its way to get you Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - I do...