The Avatars Ai (ATLA)

Av LoveBhabie

Ai- (Chinese) meaning Love. The Ai was said to have amazing bending skills of the four elements along w... Mer

Chapter One: Iceberg
Chapter 2: Avatar Returns
Chapter 3: Southern Air Temple
Chapter 4: Southern Air Temple
Chapter 5: The Date/ Kyoshi Island
Chapter 6: Memory Lane.
Chapter 7: Kyoshi Island
Chapter 8: Omashu
Chapter 9: 3 Challenges and a Minor Problem..
Chapter 10: Imprisoned
Chapter 11: Imprisoned and Death in The Family
Chapter 12: Finding my way..
Chapter 13: The Seige of The North Pole
Chapter 14:The Avatar and Ai State
Chapter 15: Cave of Two Lovers
Chapter 16: Return to Omashu
Chapter 17: The Swamp
Chapter 18: Avatar and Ai Day with a Painful Problem
Chapter 19: Blind Bandit
Chapter 21: Bitter Work
Chapter 22: The Library
Chapter 23: The Desert.
Chapter 24: Serpants Pass
Chapter 25: The Drill and Ba Sing Se
Chapter 26: City Of Secrets.
Chapter 27: The Earth King
Chapter 28: The Guru and The Crossroads of Destiny
Chapter 29: The End.
Chapter 30: The Painted Ladies
Chapter 31: Sokka's Master and Memories
Chapter 32: Roller Coaster of a Day.
Chapter 33: The Runaway
Chapter 34: Blood Bending and Nightmare pt 1
Chapter 35: Nightmares and Daydreams pt 2
Chapter 36: The Invasion
Chapter 37: Finding Ozai
Chapter 38: The Western Temple Announcement.
Chapter 39: The Southern Raiders
Chapter 40: Sozin's Comet
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The End
SEQUEL
SPECIAL!!

Chapter 20: The Chase.

2.2K 60 12
Av LoveBhabie

"Hey! You guys picked a great campsite." Toph says we all direct everyone's attention to her. She wriggles her toes in the thick mat of fur covering the ground around the bison. "The grass is so soft."

    "That's not grass. Appa's shedding." I giggled

    "Oh, gross!" Aang was sitting on Appa, a bluebird perched on his head and a yellow butterfly fluttering past. Momo jumps up in an attempt to catch the butterfly.

    "That's not gross, it's just a part of spring! You know, rebirth, flowers blooming and Appa gets a new coat." Aang said.

    "Ah, the beauty of spring." Appa, who had currently been grooming himself, sneezes, releasing a thick cloud of fur.

    "Stop! Appa, stop! Ugh!" Kat says waving her arms about as she gets covered in fur. Alana lets out a snort like she's laughing and I rub her snout.

    "It's not that bad, Katara." Sokka turns to reveal a wig made of fur. "It makes a great wig!"

    "And a great beard!" A bearded Aang and Sokka laugh while pointing at each other. Aang would like amazing with a little beard.

    "I'm just glad we finally have another girl in the group, because you two are disgusting." I sigh and went over to Aang.

    "Excuse me, does anyone have a razor? Because I've got some hairy pits!" Toph raises her arms, revealing that she had stuffed fur in her sleeves. We laugh; Aang sneezes, sending himself and me flying backward. The big sneeze causes us to crash against Appa's leg and for fur to blow off our friends and us. The impact leaves some fur on our back.

They continue to laugh joyfully, causing Katara to chuckle slightly. Later in the evening where the group is setting up camp. Aang sets up the tent while Sokka throws down a pile of firewood he collected. I light the fire and fly up to collect fruits from trees. Katara, who spends her time stirring around water in a pot, notices Toph slumped lazily against a rock, chewing a piece of wheat. She approaches her.

    "So Toph, usually when setting up camp, we try to divide up the work."

    "Hey, don't worry about me. I'm good to go." I bit my lip and went to Aang with the bag of fruits.

    "Well, actually what I'm trying to say is," Katara holds her arms out in gesture. "some of us might fetch water, while someone else might set up the fire pit, or put up the tent." Momo flies over to her to me, dropping several berries he had collected into the bag I just gave Aang. "Even Momo does his fair share." Katara watched us and Aang went and sliced the fruit making bowls of food for the animals and us. I stretched my wings as I finished the tent then went and stirred Katara's pot.

"Katara, I'm fine. I can carry my own weight. I don't need a fire," I listened to Toph as she pats her bag. "I've already collected my own food and look," She earthbends a rock tent over herself. "my tent's all set up."

    "Well, that's great for you, but we still need to finish -"

    "I don't understand what's the problem here!"

    "Never mind." Katara walks back to the pot where I stood and huffed. Toph earthbends herself into her tent.

Later that day, set up continues. Standing on top of Appa, Aang uses airbending to lift the saddle. He mistakenly causes it to land directly on top of Sokka, who had been standing on the ground beside the bison. I was blowing away all the excess fur and giggling.

    "Sorry!" Aang jumps down, landing onto the ground to aid Sokka. I look over at Katara, who sets down a jug of water. She looks over at Toph, sitting comfortably beneath her earth tent. Her dull expression changes to one of slight happiness. She approaches Toph who is eating some sort of food item.

    "Hey Toph, I wanted to apologize for earlier. I think we're all just a little tired and getting on each other's nerves."

    "Yeah, you do seem pretty tired." I snort and look down bending a small tornado in the dirt.

    "I meant all of us."

    "Well, good night." Toph said.

    "Good night." Katara turns around and leaves.

*3rd Person POV*

Later that night while everyone is asleep. Toph is suddenly startled awake. She rises and presses her left hand to the ground to feel the vibrations within the earth. She rises to her feet and runs out of the tent.

    "There's something coming toward us!" Toph yelled. Aang looks down at the still sleeping Eve that lay atop him her cloak draped loosely on her shoulders.

    "What is it?" He whisper yelled as not to wake Eve as he stood up holding her close.

    "It feels like an avalanche, but also not an avalanche." Toph said her hand pressed on the ground.

    "Your powers of perception are frightening." Sokka mumbled sarcastically.

    "Should we leave?"

    "Better safe than sorry." Aang says seeing a cloud of smoke billowing toward them in a clearing in the distance. They all load Appa. Aang leans against the saddle to peer at the object, careful not to disturb his sleeping Ai.

    "What is that thing?" Katara asked.

*Eve's POV*

"Princess." I heard I look and saw Yue smiling at me.

"Yue." Tears fall down my cheeks and I ran to her hugging her tightly.

"Zuko's sister is after you and the others. I'm keeping you asleep so you'll be strong enough to fight." She held my shoulders at arms length as if she was getting a good look at me. I felt my wings stand out straight and she smiled.

"I missed you. We all have. Even Sokka. He doesn't talk about it but he looks at the moon every night and smiles."

"He tells me good night every night. I might have to come to him in his dreams." I laughed and she smiled.

"Yue." She looks at my hair where her hair clip rested.

"Next time you and Aang go do some stuff please please please not directly under me" I blushed and covered my face.

"So you see all?" She nods.

"Basically. I only choose to see the people I care about most." I nod and smile.

What felt like only a few minutes actually ended up being all night.

"It's time to say good bye for now. I'll see you soon." We hugged and finished saying our goodbyes as she faded and I woke up.

"I thought when Ty Lee and I finally caught you guys, it would be more exciting. Oh well, victory is boring." The two are suddenly swept off their feet by a powerful gust of wind conjured by well me. They incidentally somersault into the air and land several yards away in the water. The siblings didn't know I was awake and sighed.

    "Thanks Appa, I don't know what we'd do without you." Appa sweeps his large tongue over Sokka's face, covering him in drool. Sokka expresses irritation at this, his eyebrow twitching.

"You're welcome." I shrug and help them onto Appa. Alana wasn't anywhere to be found so I took off my cloak throwing it onto Appa's saddle and fly up. "You guys go find Toph. I'm going to find Alana and Aang."

"Alana and Aang are together with the lemurs." I nod and they go off one way and I stayed in the sky and took a deep breath focusing on Aang.

I soon see him in an abandoned town about a mile away passing out on Alana. I started to fly that way and felt our connection grow enough for me to hear a voice.

"You mean you haven't guessed? You don't see the family resemblance? Here's a hint." I watch through Aang's eyes as the girl covers her eye and deepens her voice, imitating Zuko. "I must find the Avatar to restore my honor!" Aang remains silent; back in her normal voice. "It's okay, you can laugh. It's funny."

    "So what now?"

    "Now? Now, it's over. You're tired and you have no place to go. You can run, but I'll catch you." I land off to the side and see Zuko. I glare softly and slide in by Aang and Alana. "And the Ai. My lucky day."

"We aren't running." I said smiling before getting into a bending stance.

"Do you really want to fight me?" Zuko suddenly appears from an alleyway, leaping off his ostrich horse onto the ground, creating a cloud of dust. He stands up straight and throws his conical hat aside.

    "Yes, I really do."

    "Zuko!" Aang said and I groan.

    "I was wondering when you'd show up, Zuzu."

    "Zuzu?" I snorted and Aang covers his mouth.

    "Back off, Azula! He's mine!" Zuzu said and I smiled.

    "I'm not going anywhere." Both fire nation siblings assume a fighting stance waiting for someone to send the first blow. I glare at Azula and then send a dice of earth cubes at her then I flew up.

"I see your Ai has her wings to bad you can't fly away." Zuko sent attacks towards Aang who deflects the blasts with his staff I send shots of my white colored fire toward Azula and I watch as her eyes widen in fear as she struggles to deflect it. White fire is the hottest fire in existence. I threw the attacks at her like how I did in my practices at the temple.

I flew down as Aang ran on an air scooter both fire siblings follow and I look around and see Aang exits through the doorway, narrowly avoiding a blue fire blast sent by Azu.

He lands onto the ground just as Azula bursts through the wall of the building through the use of firebending. Zuko lands on the ground unconscious. Aang and I looks at an unconscious Zuko before turning around and seeing Azula heading straight toward Aang. He flees and leaps out of the way just as Azula sends another blast at him.

Aang begins alternately jumping between two buildings, with Azula firing blasts at each spot he lands on. Aang finally reaches the rooftop of the left building and scrambles to prop himself up.

Azula sends a blast of fire, slicing a portion of the rooftop off. Aang leaps off the crumbling portion onto another spot on the roof, only for Azula to repeat the same action. I jump to Aang, grabbing him as the ceiling caved in. Azula enters the building through the doorway, expecting to see Aang on the ground but instead sees us land gracefully and my wings tuck back. She sends two streams of fire along the sides of the wall. The blue fire spreads around the perimeter of the room and turns an orange hue. Aang and I run out the room.

I look to Azula, who smirks and holds up one hand, two fingers pointing outward, her typical lightning generation pose. Katara suddenly appears in the doorway and sends a water whip at Azula, guiding her hand off course.

"Kat!" I scream happily! Azula swiftly turns around and fires a blast at the waterbender, who races out of the building along the porch. Azula follows her in hot pursuit, only to be halted by Sokka, who emerges from another doorway and swings his machete her way. Katara continues running, while Azula is forced to duck. Sokka begins chasing her. Azula is now being cornered by Sokka, Katara, Aang and I.

Aang as he runs straight toward Azula, his back facing the camera. He leaps over her just as Azula fires a blast at him which heads directly towards me but I wave my hand and diminish it. She turns around and blocks a water whip Katara sends at her. She fires a blast at Sokka and swings her arm outward to prolong the blast. Aang appears behind her. She turns around and nearly manages to strike him with another blast. I look at Azula as she swings her arm outward, sending an arched fire blast at the three. Azula stands poised for attack then suddenly falls over to the side. Toph appears from an alleyway, having just shifted the ground beneath her feet.

    "I thought you guys could use a little help."

    "Thanks." Katara breathes out with a smile. I huff as we all corner her plus Zuko and Iroh.

"Well, look at this. Enemies and traitors, all working together. I'm done." She raises her hands in surrender. "I know when I'm beaten. You got me. A princess surrenders with honor." I narrow my eyes stepping closer to Iroh, who averts his gaze toward the other members, who remain on high alert. Azula, who smiles and takes a step forward, firing a blast at Iroh and I, we get hit. He screams in pain and falls to the ground. Where as I scream bloody murder. Landing farther away. I look to Iroh with my last bit of energy I send Alana to heal him.

*3rd Person*

    "Aaaah!" Zuko screams.

"NO!" Aang saysZ The remaining five turn to face Azula, four of them bending their respective elements and Sokka throwing his boomerang straight for her. The impact of the elements creates a minor explosion, sending a thick cloud of smoke everywhere. Aang as the smoke clears, who looks from his defensive position to me. The smoke clearing to reveal Azula having vanished from the scene without a trace. Zuko, who kneels before his uncle, dismayed at the turn of events. Alana next to them. Healing Iroh.

    "Ugggh! Get away from us!" He screams to Alana who simply bats him away and finishes healing Iroh. The team saw Eve lying there passed out, bleeding. Katara and Aang run to the Ai. Aang feeling Eve's pain he held Eve close to him.

"Eve, wake up please!" Aang cries to his girlfriend. Appa came next to us and Katara continued healing Eve.

And stood next to them in her Spirit form stood Eve. She walked to her dragon and told them to go with Zuko and Iroh. That she'll find her soon.

The dragon picked up Iroh and put him on her back as Zuko rode an Ostrich horse.

"She'll be okay Aang." Katara whispered as the Avatar laid next to his Ai on the saddle Spirit Eve sat with them smiling at her boyfriend before the sun disappeared.

Soon Appa landed and Kat and Toph slept next to each other by the fire and Aang held his girlfriend and slept. His dreams filled with nightmares of his precious Ai being hurt.

*Eve's POV*

"Ai Evangelical?" I turned and saw Roku and LeeAnn on his dragon. "Aang is going to die if you don't learn how to heal yourself." I nodded at Roku's words.

"You need to lay in your body and accept the pain. You have to believe you're okay. As soon as you start glowing the injury will disappear. One problem is. You have to be in a body of water." I nod at then they disappear. I start to focus on Aang and his dream.

"Aang." His dream self looked around hearing me call him. "Take me to water." He held a confused face. "Put my body in water." He stared right at me.

"I'm so glad you're here I needed to hear your voice. Why do you want me to put you in water?" He looked confused. I smiled and kissed him.

"I'll heal." He's dream scape disappears suddenly.

Suddenly I was submerged in water and my spirit joined my body accepting the pain and believing I was going to be okay.

"Aang." I whispered waking up. He stood there and smiled, my glow dies down and the water calms going back to its normal color the injury pain was gone and I sat up. My wings dripped and we stood up together and he grabbed me and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled softly into the kiss.

"You will never get hurt again." He kissed my neck and lifted me up my legs went around his waist.

'Sorry Yue.' I thought as we laid by the water completely bare wrapped in one each other his lips pressed against my forehead as we used my cloak as a blanket. I kissed his chest and smiled before standing up. Seeing the scratch marks on his stomach, his back, his arms made me smile as we cleaned ourselves in the lake I healed myself before getting dressed I braided my semi-wet hair before we walked back to camp laying down.

'I love you Avatar Aang.'

'I love you more Princess Evangelical, My Ai.' He kissed my forehead pulling me closer as we fell asleep. Momo and Nani beside us.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

23.2K 661 12
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...
2.9K 57 3
WARNING!!!! The following story contains spoilers of Netflix's new live-action series; "Avatar: The Last Airbender". Read at your own risk. Water 💧 ...
5.2K 60 40
water, earth, fire, air, these are the four elements that brought peace into this war, that is until the fire nation attacked, the Avatar is the only...
4.6K 176 28
"You love him, don't you? I see the way you look at him. It's like he's your whole world. I can't possibly blame you for falling in love with someone...