Hookup Culture

By VansBTv

Been Holding The #5 spot down In Shooting for Like a Month an A Half ❤️🤣 #2/ shooting / 314 #1/#2 contempo... More

Skip To 'II' To skip the "boring" parts
Evangeline
SINCE SOO MANY PEOPLE WORRIED bout it!
Trenton
Evangeline
Trenton
II
II
III
III
IV
IV
V
V
VI
Marie
VI
VII
VII
VIII
VIII
IX
IX
X
X
Marie
XI
XI
XII
XII
XIII
XIII
😅
Marie
XIV
XV
XV
Marie
XVI
XVI
Kalani
XVII
XVII
XVIII
XVIII
Marie
XIX
XIX
XX
Marie
XX
XXI
XXI
XXII
Kalani
XXIII
🙌🏽Appreciation 🥰❤️ fav-Comments.
XXIII
XXIV
XXIV
Thank Yall 🥳
Marie
Giovanni
Marie
XXV
Giovanni
XXV
Giovanni
XXVI
Marie
Derrek
XXVII
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXIX
XXX
XXX
XXXI
XXXI
XXXII
Actually

XIV

3.2K 124 14
By VansBTv

Trentons P.O.V

Sunday 11 pm

"You sure this the spot?" Ct cracked his neck looking to the informant Carol Bitch ass.

"Yea Man... Bruh said a Nigga with two duffel Bags Gunna leave in that trash can... Someone suppose to come pick it up."

"Fade... You Go Get the bags... Gio, Kill Him If shit doesn't go right."

"Iight." Gio kissed his teeth smirking.

"Bet." I Cracked My Knuckles picking up my HK416.

"Aye what the fuck is in these bags?" I turned back looked at them.

Gio Had Carol on his knees aiming his gun at his head, Ct standing next to them looking down at him waiting for the answer.

"Ion To much know... One 'pose to have money and the other some coke or some shit" he shrugged.

"This nigga better not be Lying Ct" I shook my head looking around the corner.

"I aint, I'm tellin you what I heard!"

Spitting in front of him I nodded.
"Mhm"

Looking back around the corner I Perked up Seeing someone with two bags sneak to the bin.

"Oh shit" a slow smile started to spread across my face, the adrenaline in me exciting every part of me.

"You see some?" Gio furrow his eyes together.

"Shh"

Seeing him drop off the bags I quickly Ran my ass over his way grabbing him around the neck while putting my hand over his Mouth.

"You yell Ill kill You, understand that?"
Nodding his head I Left the bags in the bin dragging him around the corner.

Tossing him to Ct,  I clicked my tongue.
"Call it in that the job is done."

The Man looked at me scared grabbing his phone and pressing some buttons.

"Iight" he hung his head low with pussism.

Turning the corner to see what was going on again, I waited until I seen some fraud ass nigga come from down the dark pathway. He looked like he had one too many ego boast.

Running up On Him from behind as he was grabbing the bags He immediately put his hands up.

"Where yo bossman at Southside?" I spat.

"Who the fuck is this"

He tried to look back at me. Hitting him in the face with the Butt of my gun I snarled my words at him more angrily this time so he knew I wasnt playin no fucking games.
"NIGGA WHO THE FUCK SENTCHU, take me to him" I hit the back of his head with the gun.

"Man hell nah!" He spat spitting blood out his mouth.

"Bet"
Shooting his brains on the trash can I grabbed the duffle bags walking away.
Ct let the other guy go turning to Carol.

"You did good" tapping his shoulder Ct came to the bags opening them up.
One full of all 100s the other a couple pounds of Angel dust and Weed.

"Here lil some for your worries... keep us Informed... get the fuck outta here"

Turnning to me and Gio he nodded his head.

"Meet me at the Wearhouse." He took the bags Leaving.

Getting in the car with Gio beside me I took my mask off.

"Lets fucking go" I speed off in the Dummy Car.

***

After Seeing Ct and talking some business. I took my ass home finally. I put away my half from our findings tonight under my bed walking to my dresser.

Seeing the essay Angel Wrote for me I smiled.

'I feel like I aint seen her in forever'

I thought picking it up.

Money Falling to the floor confused the fuck out of me, wondering where it came from I bent down counting it and picking it up.

$700
...

'...did she?'
Standing Up I rubbed my waves lowkey blushing to myself.

"Wheres her imperfections?"

I said to myself smiling.

A vision of her throwing a brick at my car Made me chuckle shaking my head.

"All I have to do is not piss her off! Simple"

Getting out the shower I Brushed my Teeth Looking at the time on my phone.

1 am

🧚🏾‍♀️Angel

'You up mamas?'

'Somewhat, whats up Love?'

'Im finna come see you'

Putting on a white T shirt and some basketball shorts I grabbed my keys off the table by the door making sure to lock it, getting in my Car then driving away.

Pulling up to Lillys apartment Angel was already on the porch waiting for me.

Turning off my car she ran down opening up my door attacking me with a hug.

Gripping her body I took in her sent relaxing.

"How was your day?" She asked in my ear making all of my hairs trickle.

"Boring" I Kissed her head.

She pulled back Looking down at me.
"You better be in Class tomorrow no excuses !" She crossed her arms.

Looking at her scold me I noticed she was wearing My Black Nike hood sweater with some grey sweat pants and these bear claw slippers she got from walmart.

"You stealing from me already?" I Pulled her towards me lightly by the sweater.

"You love it on me!"She joked laughing.

Pulling her in for a hug nodding 'yeah yeah' I hovered my Lips over hers.

"Can I Tell you something forreal?" I mumbled touching her lips slightly.

She gulped looking from my lips to my eyes. "Yeah Trent?"She wispered.

"I really missed you today" I smiled kissing her.

My hands grabbed Angels head on either side Slowly moving my lips with her.

"Ang-eww..." Breaking apart we looked up At Marie.

"Yeah?" Angels head went to the side, looking more fine then she could ever imagine.

"Angel Ino Wont stop Crying And Lilly Has tried everything ... Youre an expert" she did a puppy Face."Come up real quick?"

Turning back to me, Angel looked up at me curiously. "Will you come up with me?"

Nodding a yeah I bent back inside my car Taking my keys out the ignition, locking my doors my hand Grabbed Angels hand as we started to walk back upstairs.

Her hand was dumb small in comparison to mine, however it fit perfectly into all my hands creases.

Pulling her with me up stairs you could hear Baby Inos cries get Louder as we got closer.

"Shh shh Here I am Here I Am" Angel rushed to Lillys side grabbing Ino.

"Hey Lilly" I nodded at her taking a seat at the island.

"Hey trent whats up" she walked over to me grabbing her phone off the counter.

"How yo day been" I asked just making conversation since I was up here already.

"Pretty good actually... we went to the park hold up I took some pictures it was Pretty as fuck." She brought her phone up to her face.

Going through her phone, I watched as Angel Instantly started to put Baby Ino To sleep just rocking gently.

"Huh look" Lilly Shoved her phone in my view.

Rolling my eyes I watched as she kept swiping left Seeing various pictures go by. It all seemed normal until I caught a weird view of what looked like Angel on a yak with some other nigga.

'Hold the fuck up'
I thought Squinting closer at the picture.

Grabbing Lillys Phone I Looked at Angel.

"Trent- what the fuck" Lilly gasp at the sudden snatch.

"Hold up...Angel" I said my Voice getting deep.

"Mhm" she looked up at me.

"Go put Baby Ino To the crib and meet me Outside." Walking out with Lillys phone, I waited until Angel came out through the front door, closing it behind her.

Instantly I grabbed her neck Tossing her Up on the wall My anger consuming me.

"Trent!" She yelled closing her eyes.

"You got Bout 10 seconds to explain to m what the fuck this is?" I shouted through my teeth holding the picture up.

Scanning it with her eyes I watched them as she searched for an answer.

The picture was unclear, Mostly because Marie with Lilly and Ino were taking up most of the space But In the backround Angel was On the boat with Some Nigga, I couldn't see his face though Just his Frame and A bit of the top of his head.

"It aint even like that Trent!...get off!" She shoved me back.

"I took a class with him and we bumbed into each other there, wasnt no more other Canoes so I figured-"

"You figured the fuck wrong!" I got in her face grabbing her chin.

"Stop fucking handling me when your mad!" She snatched her head to the side.

"Whats the nigga name"

"It aint that serious!"

"Tell me his fuckin name Angel!"

Sucking her teeth she rolled her eyes.
"Kendrick."

That shit made my blood boil.

Grabbing the sweater collar I pulled her down to the car.

"Stop fuckin-"
"Shut the fuck up" I said cocking my head back, opening the back door I Tossed her infront of me.

"Take my fucking jaket off"

"Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack take it off"

Doing as I said she stood there left in a strappy T shirt hugging her hips showing all her skin... looking good and shit.
Turning her around I bent her over.

"Trent the fuck are you-"

"Shut the fuck up Angel" I said Pulling my gun out.

"Whats My name?"

"Huh?" She looked perplexed between My gun and Me.

If she can pull out toys so can I.
And This My Toy Right now, cos she got me fucked up.

Scrapping her ass with my gun I asked her again.

"Whats Is my Name?"

"Trent"

"Wrong"

I slid one finger inside her feeling her juices instantly coat my finger.

"Oh my fucking god Trent Someone will see us!"

"So"
I stuck another finger in rubbing them around her walls watching as she rocked with me moaning in pleasure.

Bending down I shoved my Mouth on her pussy Gripping her clint around my tongue swirling her around.

Angels legs started to shake as she moaned rubbing my head.
"Stop Trent"
Using my gun as my pointer finger I slapped her ass again with it.

"Say my name" I mumbled against her Clint.

"Fuck !" She Moaned aggresively "which One Trent Quit playing!"

Sucking harder I speed my pace up watching as she creamed on my fingers.
Hitting her spot I geeked at how her moans got louder and louder.

"Trennntonnn" She Moaned loudly Creaming my hand up.

Hearing my name like an X rated movie from her mouth My dick got hard.

"Fuck" I groaned standing up.

Slapping her ass I pulled my shorts down a little sticking my dick inside her slowly feeling her clench as I explored her Jewels.

And fuck were they amazing.
Clenching my jaw, I squeezed her hips pulling out then slamming back in.

"Again." I demand.

"Trennton" she trembled her feet giving out instantly.

"Dont ever say no other nigga name round me" I slammed into her.

Shit she felt Amazing.

Rolling my eyes I watched as her ass Bouced leaving her Creamy mess behind on my dick.

"Trent Someone will hear me" she tried to say again.

Crouching down a bit I grabbed her tit in my hand Pounding her.

"Let them fucking hear yo sexy ass moans... as long as they know this mine!" Grabbing her hair I slapped her ass making sure to keep my balance.

"You Mine Iight?"

She nodded her head furiously moaning loud.

"Don't be on no fucking boat with no fucking nigga!" I pointed my gun to the middle of her back trailing it down to the top of her ass crack.

"Play with Yo pussy" I said.

Her arms moved downward and soon I felt her walls clench quickly with more pleasure.

"Fuckkk" I groaned sticking my Finger in her ass.

Angels back dipped low making her ass arch higher.

"Yes Trenton" she screamed covering her mouth.

"Move yo hand" I Demanded.

"Mhmm mhmm" she pouted looking back at me.

Her face instantly sent me into overdrive my dick twitching.

"Where you want me to come at" I bite my lip Making eye contact with her. "Quick Evangeline."

"Fuck Inside Me daddy! Cum inside me pleasee" gripping her I threw my head back Low growls coming from the back of my throat.

Moaning with me we both Came relaxing our bodies.

Pulling her pants up for her I slapped her ass Laughing as she turned around 'angrily'.

"Thats was Not O fucking K!" She slapped my chest. Pulling up My Pants I smirked.

"What you did wasnt O Fucking K... Dont do it again Foe I Kill that nigga" I eyed her putting my gun away.

Placing my hands on either side of the car door I trapped her, Memorized by her beauty.

"Im foe real now" I looked at her lips. "You Understand me?"

Nodding her head she did what I wanted to pulling me In for a Kiss. "I wont do it again Promise."

"Mhmm" grabbing my sweater I Put it back on her. "Get yo Fine ass in the house." Picking up Lillys phone off the roof I Handed it to her.

"Tell her my bad"

"You better Be at the class tomorrow!" She rolled her eyes.

"Better idea.. how about I pick you up?" I Nodded making my way to the front door of my car.

"Ok, see you later trent! Be safe" she kissed me Again leaving her mark.
Walking away in a swayful manner I laughed to myself.

'She's fucking nuts if she does that shit again...Ill kill that nigga foe real." I said the last part Out loud watching her close the door behind her.

Backing Out I Took my black ass home. I needa shower again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 3.8K 8
18+ This is an erotic romance! It is a standalone spinoff from the Distorted Windows Trilogy. Lexie Vanderbrooke is a shy, reserved, polite young wom...
1.8M 97.3K 67
"So when you gon' stop playing and let me hit that shit, Zuria?" Mitch asked while he smoked a blunt in my mother's living room and we both sat on th...
528K 16.5K 64
I tried touching him, but he stiffened from my touch. I stepped away from him and now my back was facing him. "Why?," I questioned. "I have my reas...
208K 6.9K 58
"We share a fucking bed!" He follows me out of the bathroom, grabbing my wrist when I had turned my back to him. "What's fucking wrong with you now...