Married To My Doctor 2

By cuchimeoii

Continuation of Dr. Kim Seokjin and student, Lee Junghee's love story. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 *spicy*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
29 (Halloween Extra)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 *spicy
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Jin Birthday Extra)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Christmas Update)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
A/N

Chapter 26

1.3K 64 91
By cuchimeoii

Ah, classes again. I'm still sleepy since Jin and I were up playing minecraft with the boys + Amy last night. 

"Yawning? Again?" Taehyung asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders "seeing you sleepy makes me sleepy as well"

"Oh I'm sorry" I chuckled "We were up pretty late and I had a hard time finding diamonds. Almost died a couple of times too" 

"Yah Junghee!" I jumped as I heard Chuanli call my name. "Junghee! Taehyung! Come here for a sec" He said as he was panting.

"What is it?" I asked "You good?"

"Have you seen this? It has 300 likes and 800 retweets!" He said as he held his phone up revealing pictures of me and Mr. Yoon together. 

'Professor Yoon and a university student seen together a couple of times. Dating? Idk, maybe?' 

"Who the fuck...?" Taehyung uttered. This is just a dummy account so it'll be hard to track down the user.

"Wait this is taken at the cabin during our club activity!" Amy said "So it must be one of the club members..."

"Don't worry, I'll report this to the student council" Jiwon said "let's go"

I sighed as we followed him to the student council room and met up with the rest of the members. 

"They're still making a fuss out of this at college? god fucking damn" 

"You're not really dating him right?" A girl said "If you are then-"

"Ofcourse I'm not. I'm married why would I get into a relationship with a professor?" I cut her off as I sat down on the couch.

"You're what?" 
"huh?"
"Pardon?"
"eh?"
"what?"

"I'm married!" I laughed in disbelief. "I work at Professor Yoon's studio and we certainly have no romantic relationship or whatsoever" 

"uhuh, she even wears her ring every single day" Amy rolled her eyes "But first we need to know who took these and tweeted it. So scandalous"

"This person must hate either one of you both" The president said as she ran her fingers through her hair. As I read the comments, a lot of people were furious. Some of them even knew who I was and were dropping insults. I'm so pissed right now, these people don't know what they're talking about. 

'I heard she's married. Seriously, her husband might not be enough for her' 
'kinda pissed, Mr. Yoon's too good. He might even lose his job because of her'
'lame'
'I even saw her going out of a building with him, I don't even know what they were doing there'

"We'll find whoever posted this, Junghee. Don't worry"

I leaned back and sighed. I just wanna rip that person into pieces. Jumping into conclusions and making scandalous accusations? Ugh what type of brain is that? Me? in a relationship with a professor? heck no. 

I'm concerned about Mr. Yoon's job though, what if he gets fired because of this? Wait, then I just have to confirm that it isn't true, right? I can do that right? 

"Calm down, it's gonna be alright" Chuanli placed his hand on my shoulder "The student council's very reliable, so don't worry too much" 

"uhuh, we covered Chuanli a couple of times too" a guy said as he was doing something on his computer. 

"You don't have to bring that up" Chuanli chuckled 

"Anyways, give us a few hours and we'll pass it to the dean. He might call you in a few hours so don't worry about it" The guy on the computer said "This might be an easy one since you mentioned that the one who took the picture was a club member" 

"Alright, thank you so much" I sighed before we went outside "I can't believe this bullshit" I mumbled. 

I didn't wanna come to class, but I had to. Mr. Yoon acted like normal, like he didn't know anything. It must be stressful for him too.

-----------------------

A few hours later, I was called by the dean. I felt nervous as fuck, what if he assumes the same thing as the others? I feel like my heart's gonna jump out of my mouth right now. 

Quick, swallow it back in Junghee! 

(a/n: a haikyuu reference hehe) 

I feel like peeing, and passing out at the same time. How is that even possible, you ask? I don't know. I don't fucking now. I'm so nervous, my stomach's filled with butterflies. I feel like throwing up. I can't even...Why am I nervous? I'm sure-

"Oh...you're here too?" 

I froze as I saw Mr. Yoon beside me, standing outside the Dean's door. 

"Why are you here?" He asked 

"He called me for the...- the issu-"

"Come in" The Dean's assistant. oh god, ohmygod, I'm gonna puke. 

"So explain what's it all about" He said as he rested his arms on his desk 

"Uhm, explain...what? Sir?" Mr. Yoon asked 

Wait, don't tell me he's completely clueless of what's going on? He really has no idea?

"Don't call me sir" he frowned"You haven't seen this?" He said as he turned his laptop screen towards Mr. Yoon

"Oh...Like last time?" He sighed "they do this every fucking time, I'm not even surprised at this point" He chuckled "I thought you called me here for a drink or something" 

The dean surprisingly chuckled...Wait, he chuckled??

"You're Dr. Seokjin Kim's wife, right? We were friends in highschool. Never knew he'd be married to one of our students. Small world" he smiled "I heard you're an outstanding student as well, keep it up and don't think about the issue too much. I've been dealing with this shit a bunch of times, Junseo here...Ah I mean Mr. Yoon's been giving me headaches"

They both laughed. Wow, I always thought deans were scary but this is different...They're like best buddies. Now that I noticed, the dean looks really young too. "Sorry for this Mrs. Kim" 

"If you don't know yet, I'm Hyunsik. Anyways...We found out who it is thanks to the student council's Dowon" 

I'm guessing he's the one who's responsible for this type of thing. 

"That kid's been doing it for two years now, always saves the day" Mr. Yoon said as he leaned back against the chair with his legs crossed.  "I wonder who is it this time?" 

We turned our heads towards the door and saw a girl come in. Oh...She was the girl who kept talking to me during the club activity. I knew she was a bit sketchy. Suddenly, the both of them became professionals real quick. They sat up straight as the dean cleared his throat. 

Wow, really?  I raised my eyebrows and quietly scoffed. 

"I called you here to apologize to the both of them for posting something malicious. You need to make a public apology on the social media site you used or else I have no choice but to kick you out of the university. This behavior isn't acceptable especially if it may harm either the Student or the Professor's profile. Never let this happen again, or I'll have to contact your father"

She flinched when she heard about the father part. 

"I-I'm sorry...Mr. Yoon, Junghee. I'll take care of it, please forgive me. And Mr. Ahn, please don't tell my dad. I beg you" She said as she looked down. 

Mr. Hyunsik sighed and rolled his eyes "alright, I won't but make sure to take care of it. You can go now" 

as she left the room, the dean slouched again. "That was easier than I thought. Well, atleast it's taken care of. The post is deleted now, you can go back to class Mrs. Kim"

I leaned my head on the chair and sighed in relief "Thank you, Mr. Ahn" 

"A pleasure" He replied as he walked towards a cabinet that revealed a lot of wine bottles. "You want some?"

"O-oh, no. Thank you...I'll be heading back now. Thanks a lot!" 

"Just come up here anytime you want. Also, if you have problems, feel free to talk to us. From now on we're your big bros. And say Hi to Seokjin for me! Ask him to call me every once in a while, and also tell him to hang out sometimes" 

"Will do" I said as I opened the door "bye bye. Thanks a lot misters" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 3.2K 63
Rowdy's love story. journey! πŸ’œπŸ’œ
5.3K 308 14
Sequel to "Emotions β€’Seokjinβ€’" Check that book out before you read this one. "BTS, Bangtan Sonyeondan, Bulletproof Boyscouts. We're back to where it...
378 16 17
A story of the life of an Idol
92.5K 4K 31
"𝑰 π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’‡π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’–π’π’•π’Šπ’ 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒔 π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ" ©𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐒𝐞𝐬 Storyline credits to @HANGS4NG