Sonic Railgun

By Heroman23

Ever wonder if there are other worlds out there that have life on them? Ever wonder if we might ever come int... More

Prologue
The Blue Blur
Sonic Little Night Adventure
Anti-Esper Ambush!
The Long Waited Truth
Esper Killer
Academy City Fate Part One!
Academy City Fate Part Two!
Academy City Fate Part Three!
Miles 'Tails' Prower
Dr. Eggman!
Angel Island
Egg Hydra!
Chaos Emeralds
The Chemical Plant!
Tempest the Dolphin
Egg Warrior!
Meet The Freedom Fighters
Empire City Part One
Empire City Part Two
Mushroom Forest
Egg Lion!

To Sonic World!

127 4 19
By Heroman23

Last Time on Sonic Railgun......

"No.... Over here you walking toasters!" Said Sonic as he appeared on a wooden bench. They fired at him but he dodged the attacks again.

"Did you get your aiming from a preschool program? I am over here!" Sonic the robots. The robots turned around and fired at Sonic.

Sonic easily runs away from the attacks. He then begins to circle around the robots at super fast speeds. The robots tried to keep their eyes on Sonic but their heads in the process got an error and were dizzy.

"I think you are making the robots dizzy Sonic!" Said Alan as he noticed how dizzy the robots are now.

"Robots that can get dizzy? Now I have seen everything." Said Sonic with a smirk.

Sonic stopped ruing and begins to Spin Dash at them. The Spin Dashed and destroys each and every robot that he sees. He stops infront of Tails and Alan and hold up a peace sign and did a cool pose.

"Hehe. That was too easy." Said Sonic with a smirk.

"Do you have to act so over confident when you were toying with them Sonic?" Asked Alan as he noticed the way Sonic was playing with those robots.

"Hehe.." Said Sonic as he wipes the bottom of his nose with his right finger and has a smile on his face.

"Wow! Your so cool Sonic. The way you destroyed those robots like that..... even I can't put it into words." Said Tails.

"Why thank you." Said Sonic.

"So...." Said Alan as he approaches to the pile of scrap metal that were the robots. "What were these things?"

"Robots that were created by Dr. Eggman!' Said Tails.

"Who?" Asked Sonic and Alan.

"You never heard of him Sonic? You gotta of heard at least of heard him since you are from your home planet Mobius." Said Tails.

"My.... home planet?" Asked Sonic.

"Mobius?" Asked Alan.

"Wait..... you really don't know Sonic?" asked Tails.

"Um.... Tails? Sonic has been living on this planet, Earth, for his life after to be sent here for his protection." Said Alan.

"Wha......" Said Tails as he is confused right now.

Alan then picks him up and puts him into his backpack. "Listen. Why don't you explain more when we are not in the open like this." Said Alan.

"Where are we going?" asked Tails.

"Somewhere a little bit more secure for a conversation." Said Sonic before dashing off.

"Sonic....." Said Alan as he watched Sonic dashed off without him.

"He doesn't wait for a second does he?" asked Tails.

"Nope. He never waits even for a second." Said Alan as he begins to walk.

"Hehe.... he looks like a cool guy." Said Tails with a smile on his face.

"Yep. That he is Tails." Said Alan with a smile as well.

Sonic and Alan have went to the Nature Park to check the ring portal sightings. When they got their, they meet Tails. They found that he was hiding from a bunch of robots trying to get him. Sonic begins to toy around with the robots before destroying them. Tails told him about the person that created those robots but Sonic never heard of the man that made the robots. Can Tails explain more about what is going on Sonic home planet?

================================

Judgement Office..........

Sonic ran across the streets at fast as he could. He ran as he passed some people who wonder who was that. He ran into the Judgement Office building and entered through the door very quickly and appeared on the couch.

The girls were at the Judgement Office. Mikoto and Saten were visiting their there friends when suddenly a strong blue blur wind entered the room. When they saw Sonic, they know it was him. 

 "Sonic.... what are you doing here?" asked Mikoto as she wonders why the blue blur is here at the moment.

"Waiting for Alan at the moment." Said Sonic.

"Why?" asked Uiharu.

The door open back up. The girls noticed Alan out of breath and slowly entered the room and placed his backpack on the floor next to the couch. He then took a seat on the couch.

"What is going on?" Asked Saten.

"We figured out what came out of the portal ring that appeared in the Nature Park." Said Alan.

"Who?" asked Kuroko.

"Well first, it was a bunch of robots. And the other one was...." Said Alan.

HIs backpack unzipped itself. Tails slowly got out of the backpack. "It was me." Said Tails.

"Oh!" Said Mikoto before hugging Tails into her arms. She begins to hug Tails tightly. "He is cute!"

"I... Help..... please!" Said Tails as he was having a hard time breathing and trying to get out of her arms.

"Okay sis. Thats enough." Said Alan.

Mikoto realized what she was doing. She let go of Tails. "Sorry...." Said Mikoto.

"Hehe.... it is fine." Said Tails. After a few minutes, everyone introduced themselves to Tails. They also told him about where he is and about the Espers as well.

"So you come from a planet named.... Mobius?" Asked Kuroko.

"Yeah. It is a peaceful planet that where 70% percent of the population is anthropomorphic animals and the other percent is humans. Everyone gets along on the planet." Said Tails.

"Anthropomorphic animals? You mean something like you and Sonic?" asked Mikoto.

"Yes." Said Tails.

Mikoto and Uiharu stopped to think for a moment. They begin to imagining a planet that is full of anthropomorphic animals and is coexisting with humans on there. Just the thought of cute creatures like Tails makes those two happy.

"So their is many cultures and continents over there?" asked Sonic.

"Yes. Everything is peaceful over there. Everyone getting along without any trouble. But...." Said Tails as the tone from his voice sounded sad.

"But?" asked Sonic.

"But a few years ago, this man, calling himself Dr. Eggman, started to attack on our world. In the name of his 'Eggman Empire' as he calls it. We have been repelling against him. So far, everyone has been doing their best to keep his forces from destroying our homes." Said Tails.

"A few years ago...." Said Sonic.

"That is weird. That sounds like around the time I first meet Sonic. Could it be related?" asked Alan.

"Maybe." Said Sonic as he shrugged his shoulders.

"So how did you get here?" Asked Mikoto.

"Well, I am a genius and I like to tinker with stuff. So one day, I found one of these golden rings on a island I was exploring. I checked it out and I discovered it was a ring portal. But before I could leave the island, Eggman robots found me and begin to chase after me. I used the ring portal to any place that was safe." Said Tails.

"And those robots followed you through the portal which lead here. But they were so causally defeated by me." Said Sonic as he points to himself.

"So what are you going to do now Tails?" asked Saten.

"I don't know..... even if I choose to hide here, I am sure Eggman will start to expand his reach to other planets once he has conquered the planet." Said Tails.

"Well, I guess there is no other choice." Said Sonic. Everyone looks at him in confusion.  Sonic gets up from the couch. "I guess I will have to beat Eggman and his plans for world domination."

"HUH????!!! SAY WHAT!?" asked Alan and the girls as they were just surprised on what he just said.

"You would do that Sonic? Really?" Asked Tails.

"Of course. It will be a piece of cake." Said Sonic.

"Sonic! This is no joke! We are talking about saving a planet from a mad scientist!" Said Alan.

"Oh come on. I defeated a villain a week ago and save the city remember?" asked Sonic.

"Yeah.... but.... I... but you can't..... Ah!" Said Alan as he can't think of the right words to say.

"Hehe...." Said Sonic.

"Fine, but I am coming with you. TO make sure you don't get too cocky out there." Said Alan.

"Okay by me." Said Sonic.

"And I am coming with you to make sure that you don't get hurt out there." Said Mikoto.

"Fine.... if that is what you want." Said Alan.

"But Sissy...." Said Kuroko.

"You can't change my mind Kuroko." Said Mikoto.

"Well that solves that on who is going with Sonic. " Said Saten.

"But how are you going to get there?" asked Uiharu.

"Hello? Did you forget?" asked Sonic as he went into Alan backpack and pulled out the bag of portal rings from it. "We can use these rings to get there."

"But what about a transportation vehicle? How will you be able to travel from area to area in that world?" Asked Uiharu.

"Oh..... um...." Said Mikoto and Alan.

"I don't have any ideas of transportation vehicles for once we get there." Said Alan.

"Me as well." Said Mikoto.

"I got a idea. Follow me to a old warehouse in this city." Said Sonic before dashing out of the room.

"Does he even know that we don't have his speed to catch up with him?" asked Mikoto.

"He does. He just doesn't know the meaning of waiting." Said Alan.

=============================

Old Warehouse...........

Sonic tapped on his shoes as he looked at his imaginary watch. He got here to the warehouse first but he now has to wait for the others to get here.

He then then noticed finally arriving. "There you guys are. I was wondering what was taking you so long." Said Sonic.

"Sonic, you have to remember that we don't have super speed like you do." Said Mikoto.

" I know." Said Sonic.

"So what is so behind these roll up doors on this old warehouse that might be useful?" Asked Alan.

"This." Said Sonic as he grab the bottom of the roll up doors and pushed it up. 

As the it was open, the sun light reveled what was inside of it. It was an old biplane that some dents on its paint. But it still looks in great condition. 

"This.... when did you find this Sonic?" asked Uiharu as she walked close to the biplane.

"I found it during it on...... one of my small runs during the night. I checked this place one time and I saw this in here. I can't figure out how to get it working again but maybe if we try we might be able to use it get back to my home planet in style." Said Sonic.

"Thats sounds great.... except for one tiny problem Sonic. None of us know how to fix this plane." Said Alan.

"OH....... Your right." Said Sonic as he just realized that. They didn't notice Tails walking a little bit closer to the biplane.

"Well I guess we will have to find some other means of transportation in your world Sonic..... Um..... Tails? What are you doing?" asked Kuroko as she noticed Tails checking out the biplane.

"Oh wow! Check out how much power this baby can generate at top speed! And look at all these wires and the motor! It might be out dated but this baby is a work of art." Said Tails as he was taking a peak inside of the engine of the biplane.

"Um.... Tails?" asked Saten.

"And the controls..... these have a great control with the steering of this biplane!" Said Tails as he was now checking out the plane controls.

"Um Tails?" asked Mikoto.

"Tails!" Said Sonic

"Yes?" asked Tails as he finally heard them.

"The way you are talking, you sound like you can fix this." Said Alan.

"Fix this biplane? Please. Back on my planet, I've built a TV out of paperclips and reprogrammed a super computer using dishwashing detergent and a toothpick. So fixing as something like a biplane? That is easy as taking a nap." Said Tails.

"Um.... we didn't exactly need a life story. A simple yes or no would be fine." Said Sonic.

"Oh right. Yes I can fix it. Give me until tomorrow." Said Tails. "But I will need some supplies."

"How much?" asked Alan. Tails pulled out a sheet of paper and showed them of what he needs.

"That doesn't seem much." Said Mikoto.

Tails shake the paper gently and it unfolded itself to reveal a extremely long list. The list stopped unfolding near Alan and Mikoto feet.

"I stand.... corrected. " Said Mikoto.

=================================

The Next Day...........

The girls and Alan had to get all the stuff Tails would need to fix it. After they handed him the supplies, they went back home until the next day. When it was the next day, the group had reached the old warehouse again.

"So.... do you think Tails has managed to fix it?" Asked Alan as he appeared near the metal roll up door of the old warehouse.

"Lets hope so." Said Sonic.

"Lets open up the door and see for ourselves." Said Mikoto as she pushed the metal doors upwards.

When the metal roll up doors went up, they were surprised. They saw the biplane all in a new color and has Tails logo on the roof of the wings. And has the word 'Sonic' near the end of the biplane. The Tornado.

"Hey everyone." Said Tails as he appeared out of the seats of the biplane. He hop out of the seat ad lands on the floor. "I present you, the Tornado."

"Sweet!" Said Sonic.

"So how many people can ride on it?" asked Mikoto.

"Only two. The pilot and the passenger seat." Said Tails.

"No sweat. I can just stand on the wings anyway." Said Mikoto as she made a small electricity appear from her hair.

"Oh... right. You can just magnetize yourself to any metal surface." Said Tails as he remembers them talking about Espers and Mikoto powers yesterday when they introducing themselves to him.

"I can just sit on the plane wings as well." Said Sonic.

"Then, who is going to sit in the passenger seat?" Asked Tails.

"I am." Said Alan as he climbs into the passenger seat.

"Do you remember to bring to bag?" asked Sonic as he hops onto the roof of the biplane wings.

"Yep." Said Alan as he shows the bag that has the portal rings in it.

"Then lets go." Said Mikoto as she climbs onto the biplane wings.

"Okay.... Everyone  ready?" Asked Alan.

"Ready!" Said Sonic and Mikoto.

"Ready Tails?" asked Alan.

"Yes. Starting this old girl up right.... now!" Said Tails as he flipped a switched and pressed button. The engine begins to hum. The propeller begins to spin slowly.

Kuroko, Saten and Uiharu slowly stepped back as the biplane begins to drive out of the warehouse. The Tornado begins to pick up speed. Tails pull down on the controls and the plane takes off into the air. 

"Huston, we have take off!" Said Saten.

"Good luck!" Said Uiharu as she waved them to them.

"Don't get into much trouble over there!" Said Kuroko.

The Tornado begins to fly in the air above the buildings in Academy City. The people below are wondering who is flying that plane.

"Sweet... now this is a way to fly!" Said Sonic as he can feel the wind against him in the air.

"This is amazing! The Tornado is flying perfectly like a well oiled machine." Said Tails.

"You did a amazing job there Tails." Said Sonic as he gives Tails a thumbs up.

"Thanks." said Tails.

"Now then, lets head to Mobius." Said Alan as he pulled out a golden ring portal from the bag. He hands it to Tails.

"Right." Said Tails as he tossed the golden ring as hard as he could infront of him. The golden ring begins to expand and created a portal to Sonic home planet.

"Here we go!" Said Sonic before they entered through the portal ring.

Sonic and Alan has introduced Tails to the others. Even though Mikoto got distracted and hugged him for how cute he is from her perspective. Tails mention about how their planet is being attacked by a villain named Dr. Eggman. Sonic showed everyone an old biplane he has found. With some supplies, Tails was able to fix it. They use it to fly into the air and fly into the ring portal. Now, will Sonic and the gang get to experience Sonic home world and possible encounter Eggman for the first time?

===============================

To Be Continued............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.1K 18
During the picnic, there was an explosion happening in town and Sonic went to take care of it. When he returned home, he started acting different. E...
507K 7.3K 92
Y/n L/n Wakes up on a beach without no memory as to what happened to him or how he got there. He hold a mysterious emerald like crystal on his hand a...
6.7K 212 19
We all know the story of how Shadow the Hedgehog came into this world, how he was introduced, and how he saved the world. After that point in time, t...
42K 1.5K 35
A G.U.N. Agent. That was your dream. And that was what you would be, whether your father, the commander, liked it or not. With your father being the...