Hookup Culture

By VansBTv

Been Holding The #5 spot down In Shooting for Like a Month an A Half ❤️🤣 #2/ shooting / 314 #1/#2 contempo... More

Skip To 'II' To skip the "boring" parts
Evangeline
SINCE SOO MANY PEOPLE WORRIED bout it!
Trenton
Evangeline
Trenton
II
II
III
III
IV
IV
V
V
VI
Marie
VI
VII
VII
VIII
VIII
IX
IX
X
X
Marie
XI
XI
XII
XII
XIII
😅
Marie
XIV
XIV
XV
XV
Marie
XVI
XVI
Kalani
XVII
XVII
XVIII
XVIII
Marie
XIX
XIX
XX
Marie
XX
XXI
XXI
XXII
Kalani
XXIII
🙌🏽Appreciation 🥰❤️ fav-Comments.
XXIII
XXIV
XXIV
Thank Yall 🥳
Marie
Giovanni
Marie
XXV
Giovanni
XXV
Giovanni
XXVI
Marie
Derrek
XXVII
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXIX
XXX
XXX
XXXI
XXXI
XXXII
Actually

XIII

3.1K 114 8
By VansBTv

Trentons P.O.V

Saturday 10 Pm

"Yeah We here now... Where?"
Gio Walked around Ct office looking for His Golden Cane.

He only Used this cane for Extreme Torture methods. It was Just small enough to stab without releasing to much blood and long enough to Break the skin in an out the back.

It is a beautiful tool, kept these lame ass mutha fuckers alive Long enough to get what we needed from them.

Back to back we've been To the Garage Since Last Night... But with this One batch of 3 Niggas Kain Said to leave them to him.

Next thing we Know, we out on the way To check on Lilly when Ct calls, We got a fucking Name.

I dont know what the fuck kain did Ima have to ask him when I Get there.
That shit excited me, it made me smile gleefully.

Since Derrek Had to work Me and Gio Went out to the eastside alone Searching for this nigga, we followed him around for 3 Hours before he was alone.

3... fucking...hours, we caught his bitch ass though.

"Aye Bring Me another cigar too" he hung up once he made sure we had what he needed.

"That nigga aggy" Gio shook his head as we left out his office.

"Shit after I watch this nigga bleed out I needa go home and fucking shower ... I know we stank as hell right now" I wipped the sweat off my face.

"We smell like hard working men" Gio Joked getting in the car.

"What was this Nigga Name again?" I asked Gio Reversing.

"Carol... Rolly in the Streets." Gio cringed at the lame ass name.

"Yeah his ass just bouta be rolling his way down a ditch." I joked,

Re-lighting my blunt as drove off to the Garage.

***

"Here" Gio Handed the shit to Ct as Kain, Gio, Ct and I stood around the Dude Hanging there.

"Aye man Kain... How you Get them Niggas to spill?" I wispered to him pointing at the three Niggas hanging On some chain across the Garrage with their mouth Branded close, done by yours truely.

Bet they asses wont ever snitch again.

Bending his finger for me to follow him we made our way to the lil niggas.

He Reached out pushing on one of their limbs.

The guy Cried out hard Clentching his mouth.

"I Broke their fucking Bones One at a Time until Someone said something" he chuckled Shaking his head walking to his office.

"Now for you" Ct Smirked at ... uh Josh? Ion fucking remember and I dont care, I wasn't here to learn street names backstories.

"What you get out of it but being a dead man." Ct laughed.

"Come on bruh... we all got a life to live"
The nigga smirked making me Take my brander to his rib cage.

"YOU THINK THIS SHIT A JOKE BRUH!?" I yelled Gio snikering next to me. "MY FUCKING BROTHER GONE AND YOU GOT SOME NERVE TO SMILE IN MY FACE!" Branding him again he Clenched his jaw screaming out loud.

"Gio shut him the fuck up" Ct said.
Looking around Gio Found an Old rag with oil on it stuffing it in his mouth.

"Now... Lil Nigga You got a Couple of options ima offer you and your friends here... Either Yall Can work under me as a rat... or Die" Ct cracked his Fist Holding up His Knife.

"You choose"

Smiling menacingly We all Laughed.

***

Pulling Up to Lillys Crib Around 3 in the morning I Sat there Parked.

"Well We made it that far, we got two rats and two dead niggas." Gio Sighed looking out the window. "Awe fuck what the hell she still doing here?" Gio Looked back at me and Derrek, seeing Maries car parked.

"Nigga I Just got outta work How the hell Ima Know!" Derrek got out Making his way up stairs.

"Nigga are you for real?" I looked disbelieved. "We just Killed two Niggas and You scared of a Female?" I laughed.

"Man she aint Regular..." Gio Trailed off rubbing his face again. "I cant go up there"

"Yes you can" I mocked.

"No I cant" he replied back.

Seeing a staggering Angel come out the apartment on to the porch She Smiled Giggling In her hand waving at us while swaying side to side.

"Why couldnt I Have liked A Virgin too?" Gio put his head back staring out the front window.

"Fuck you, keep yo eyes Down nigga" I Laughed as she walked up to the car.

"Trent!" She yelled in front of us making me look at Gio Both of us laughing.
Coming to my Door she pouted while pulling it open.

Angel never failed to miss a beat, She even looked good in her dress down cloths. "Why was you with Ania Trenton"

Ignoring the fact that my Full Name sounded Sexually coming from her lips, My face Fell as I Looked at a Chuckling Gio.

"Shut the fuck up" I Mumbled to him slapping His side. Rubbing my Face I Exhaled. "You really wanna Talk about this now?"

She folded her arm Giving me attitude.
Sucking my teeth I Looked to Giovanni.
"Get out"

I spat annoyed with his bitch ass, he the reason Im in this predicament.

Squinting his eyes at me I rolled my Head at him telling him get the fuck out.

"Mtch You aint shit" he got out going Upstairs to the Apartment.

"Hey Angel" He smiled at her as they passed each other.

"Giovanni" I grinned my teeth, stepping out the car real quick.

Looking back at me he winked Running up the steps.

Shaking my head I sat back down with Angel as she got in the car Shutting the door behind her and Folding her hands together.

"Im waiting" her head Went to the side.

I couldn't help but crack a smile at Her... she really was amazing Im a Idiot for even trying.

"Ight Ima Be 100% Real... Most I did was get Some head by the hoe" I spit out looking At Angel cautiously from my side view.

Slapping me Unexpectedly I looked back at her rolling my tongue in my cheek.

"Ok , I Deserve that ONE" I grinted my teeth trying Not to get mad.

"I Know im Not yo Girl..." Angel started off with But then stopped.

Looking to the side my eyes got wide.

"Are you fucking crying Angel?" I say
Pulling her into a Hug, my heart racing.
What the fuck do I do? What do I say?
"Angel.." I tried but she pulled back from me.

"TRENT THAT IS SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING!" she yelled.

Looking at her empathetically I sighed.
"I didnt fuck her Angel" I said in response to her.

"Cos that makes it better" she Scoffed laughing.

"Dont be like that" I tried grabbing her elbow. When she flinched away from me A part of my Heart tugged.

"I got A Lot to deal with Angel... dont do this to me" I Rubbed my face.

"So dont I Trent!" She responded rolling her eyes at Me.

I was trying to be understanding but this really wasn't the time to be fucking yelling at me.

"So what You dont wanna fuck with me or some Cos im Starting to get mad" My Hand came over my face as I responded.

"I am Mad!" Angel yelled back.

"Well what the fuck you want me to do... You Beat the bitch Up and busted out my window!" I sat up straight getting louder with her.

"YOU COULD FUCKING APOLOGIZE!" She yelled Jumping out my car slamming the door behind her.

Following her I Grabbed her arm.
"I apologize Iight? ... She a Dumb Hoe , and you aint deserve that" I admitted Letting go of her arm, She turned around at me smiling hard as hell Making me feel 1000 times lighter.

"Was that so damn hard" She put her hands on her hips.

Rolling My eyes I Pulled her to me.
"I care about you girl" I wispered to her to her ear.

"Me to Trent" She hugged me back tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.8K 29
Enamored; have a liking or admiration for someone or something "Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips at the woman in front of him. "How much...
53.9K 2.6K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...
206K 6.8K 58
"We share a fucking bed!" He follows me out of the bathroom, grabbing my wrist when I had turned my back to him. "What's fucking wrong with you now...
1.8M 96.7K 67
"So when you gon' stop playing and let me hit that shit, Zuria?" Mitch asked while he smoked a blunt in my mother's living room and we both sat on th...