When You LOVED Me...

By kai_po_che

#1 in wattpadindia- 18|06|21 Mia was there to just attend the wedding of her cousin sister Sophia.This was a... More

AN
CHARACTERS
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.

27.

7.4K 309 12
By kai_po_che

"Hey, that's hot"

"Oops, ya really hot." Manvi held her finger between her lips, surveing the hot bowl of rajma curry in front of her.

When I woke up it was past six, and I was alone in the room. I came down to see Misti and Prabhaji was making dinner. It's weird to have someone else in your kitchen. I was nervous to talk to her because she gave me mother like feeling, cooking and stuff and all. But she was really genuinely sweet. It didn't took time to at-least share the kitchen space with her.

I am really gonna use her advise on Aaron's likes and dislikes.

Then, Manvi entered the kitchen.

I really admire and envy the people, who could get friendly with anyone within seconds. She was that type and now she was helping me in arranging dinner table.

"You could leave that there, I am almost done." I didn't wanna make my guest work, but she is stubborn.

"No, I wanna help." She literally shunned almost seventh time this evening.

"Ok then,Can you arrange this plates on the table?" I asked.

"Oh sure," She took the plates from me." You know I want to learn cooking, but Arav cooks so good, I didn't get time to try. But I have learn someday right and that someday has too be soon. Will you teach me?" Her eyes sparkled on the idea.

She is talkative. I got to know that she and Arav are childhood sweethearts, her parents were also in business and hence their parents were always in connection. And from their they met and together since. Way to start a novel, and she also want to be a writer. She will be a good author, I can feel it.

"Sure, but why hadn't you learned from Arav, you live together, right?"

I could feel her blush from where I stand. She was giving me more reasons to envy her, but I couldn't she is just too sweet.

"Yeah" she started shyly and then smiled at me" but the nuts wouldn't teach me, he says there's no need for that, but I wanna learn." She pleaded again.

She might didn't stay another day, but still.

"Ok, Sure. But I can't teach you as good as them. They are literally chefs"

"True" She commented.

After that we set up the table, with Manvi filling with I information I didn't ask but I am grateful for.

"But Arnav can't cook, he is a disaster in kitchen." Manvi chided in.

"Yeah, Aaron once mentioned that."

"He did, did he told you about how once Arnav burn-"

She was cut off by a shrieked voice and we stilled.

"ARNAV WHAT"  I turned to sew Kate in mini skirt and blue crop-who wears that on family dinner- her beautifully manicured fingers tapping on the phone, her expression I have never seen someone making that face.

"Uh, nothing" Manvi tried to play it nonchalantly ignoring her ride attitude.

"UH, NOTHING, DON'T TRY TO EYE OR  BITCH ABOUT MY MAN, HE IS MINE"
she yelled at a loud pitch, her voice resonated in my ears. What's her problem, maybe she was British, there probably a misunderstanding that we were talking normally.

Don't be ridiculous Mia, she is plain rude.

"Kate there must be some misunderstanding, we are just-"

"WHAT DO YOU SAY, YOU THINK I AM DUMD OR SOMETHING, I UNDERSTAND BETTER THAN YOU, YOU GREEDY--"

"Enough" A simple command silenced the room. Aaron and Arav was standing in the doorway of dining hall. They had gone to god know where and Arnav still isn't with them.

Is there any problem I am unaware of? And Arnav and Kate has a reason to be rude to me and rude to be in general.

"Let's eat dinner," Arav said making his way into the room to Manvi. He circled her in his arms and dropped a kiss on her forehead."Did you cook, baby?" Amusement in his voice and his eyes held her dearly.

"No! And leave me." She tried to wiggle out of his arms in vain. At last, she threw him a small glare and he chuckle releasing her.

"What, and I can give a hug to bhabhi too, right bhabhi. I am sure you need a hug too." He started walking towards me. Oh no he is serious.

"Arav, I-"

"No need for that, Arav" Aaron tried to somewhat stop him, but he didn't. He just smirked his way and crushed me in a hug. It lasted few seconds. Then I was able to breathe.

"Bhai is no fun bhabhi, I am sure he bored you to death. But now I am here, I will promise i will keep you entertained and--"

"Arav, first, can we finish our dinner?" Aaron butted in and Arav rolled his eyes and took his seat.

"Uh sure, but bhabhi we will make plans, Ok?" Arav asked with a hopeful gaze. If it would be a any person than Arav I would have creeped out. But he didn't send creepy wibes, it's always cheerful ones.

You shouldn't trust them so early.

"Okay' I gave him a slight smile.

He opened his mouth so say more but was cut off by a loud shriek. We both turned to saw that "OH MY GOD, Manvi."

"I didn't know, that rajma bowl is so hot, it just slipped. I am sorry Kate. It must me burning na, water would sooth it." And she poured the jug of water on Kate who was already dripping from rajma from chest to toe.

It sure would have burn. This girl.

"Kate, come I will show you the washroom." Arav snickered. Yeah, I shouldn't really trust them. Kate was bitchy but I don't think anyone deserve humiliation.

I think Kate was so embarassed that she didn't fight and silently followed me. After reaching to her guest room, I left her there, with a fresh towel and anti-inflammatory cream. She preferred her own clothes.

When I reached the dining room someone has already cleaned the floors and refilled the rajma bowl. It looked like nothing had happened here. But when I looked at Arav and Manvi, they were seated side by side, head low like childs waiting for some reprimanding.

Who? Me? Why would I?

But it sure did work. They really did used this tricks on their mother themselves after doing things.

"Mia" Aaron called me out of my head.

"Huh" my dumb reply. He smiled and i realised how much I missed it my whole day.

"Is Kate coming?"

"No, she said she would it later."

"Ok, come eat then." He gestured to my usual seat, beside him.

We ate silently after that, but it was different from our usual one.
And I couldn't decide good or bad.

*****
Hello guys,

Hope you like the chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to cherry--fia__ for her amazing votes and comments.

Anxiously waiting,

Kai_po_che!

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 1.5K 32
•ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴇꜱᴛꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ: ᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇꜱᴛꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ'ꜱ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ• । Abhishek Chaudhary × Siya Raijada...
591K 35.3K 40
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
1.9M 115K 46
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...
144K 7.8K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...