Cucummato (TianShan)

By Tsukkibito

Vegetables. Because giving him flowers is mainstream. He Tian x Mo Guan Shan He Cheng x She Li More

Cucummato
1. He Tian
2. Mo Guan Shan
3. Mo Guan Shan
4. He Tian: Mo Guan Shan: He Tian
5. Mo Guan Shan : He Tian
6. Mo Guan Shan : He Tian
7. Mo Guan Shan
8. He Tian
9. Mo Guan Shan
10: He Tian
11. Mo Guan Shan
12. He Tian
13. Mo Guan Shan
14. He Tian:Mo Guan Shan:He Tian
15. Mo Guan Shan
16. He Tian
Blablabbreak
17. Plum Tree
18. Their Weekend
19. He Tian : Mo Guan Shan
20. Them
21. Us
22. Bud
23. Breeze
Hello, Readers.
25. Intuition
26. Bed
27. Spat
28. Kiss
29. Breathe
30. Rain
31. Tea
32. Birds
33. Toasty
34. Donkey
35. Chase
36. Drive
37. Fluid
38. Gloat + Extra
39. Need (He Cheng x She Li)
40. Fun

24. Girlfriend

1K 42 6
By Tsukkibito

Mo Guan Shan

The diner's rush hour coincides with Mo Guan Shan's shift and the owner informed him that it were so because he was fast and efficient with his job. At first he had issues with stubborn or rude customers so Mo Guan Shan wondered when the boss had such observation about him. Although it was enough to motivate him to do better and always come to work in high spirits.

Now he's face to face with a stubborn customer who insisted he saw hair on his vegetable stir-fry. Mo Guan Shan knew he's fairly tall compared to his classmates. He's actually only second tallest next to He Tian. And this guy's eyes are locked on him on the same level, plus the dangerous glint in his eyes made Mo Guan Shan's alarms scream danger.

"Now, what are you gonna do about it?"

Mo Guan Shan was about to open his mouth when the guy moved and all of a sudden he's falling down and the back of his head hit the edge of the next table. He heard noises and his boss' voice asking the guy to leave or he'll call the police.

When he fully regained consciousness, he heard his boss' voice, trying to talk quietly, behind the white curtain that separates them from the bed. He immediately knew he's in some clinic, figured out they're only next door from the diner.

"Boss, what happened?" That came out more like a groan. His head aches like a motherducker and his nose stung with every move. He removed the tissue papers stuck on his nostrils in al disgust.

The curtain was moved aside and his boss' wide, worried eyes peered at him like he's expecting something extraordinary.

"Do you remember your name? Do you remember me, kid? You didn't have amnesia, did you?!"

"Ah, gods, no. But I wish I did. Do you forget to feel pain too? I mean, when you have amnesia?"

The motherly doctor came into view, smiling like she's dealing with two hopelessly dumb kids.

"No, it won't make you go numb," she said with a smile. Mo Guan Shan knew her because they've seen each other several times. She even bought takeouts from the diner, once or twice a week.

"I really wanted to call the cops, you know? But you were mumbling about not calling them and I thought, yeah, better for the diner too. It's gonna give us a bad rep too, you know?" said his boss after the doctor left the two of them alone.

She told them they could go home. Mo Guan Shan only got a bad bump, front and back, and a mild concussion but nothing serious. She gave him pain relievers and reminded him to return if he doesn't feel better.

"I just. . . I can't deal with cops, that's all. And I don't wanna cause you more trouble than necessary."

"You're a good kid. But I swear to you, next time. . ." the boss said and shifted his gaze, as if remembering what took place earlier. The light overhead cast shadows that made his face look grimmer.

"I doubt he'll come around."

He Tian

"What happened to you?" was the first thing he asked when Mo Guan Shan sluggishly dumped his backpack on his table. The guy stopped for a second and stared at him blankly, as if he was never there. They stood, He Tian facing Mo Guan Shan whose half-turned body went still.

"What?"

"What the hell happened to you?" He Tian asked again. He could hear fear in his own voice. Mo Guan Shan has a bandaged head, of course he'd be shocked as hell. Things were so much better the last time they saw each other. "Do you. . . I mean---shit! You do remember me, right?"

"Uh, no," the redhead answered with a blank face that He Tian could feel his stomach flip. "I fell down the stairs and now I have amnesia, so I don't remember you, He Tian."

He Tian sighed. Relief washed over him that he didn't mind the other boy's sarcasm. He reached out and gently rubbed his thumb on Mo Guan Shan's bandaged forehead.

"Scared you didn't I?"

"I forgot you're an asshole yourself."

But he was scared all right. Hopefully this isn't some kind of foreshadowing because he's pretty sure he'll lose his mind.

"Every single person sees another person with a bandaged head and they always assume you get amnesia."

"I just don't want you to forget, Little Mo," He Tian said softly so their classmates wouldn't overhear. Mo Guan Shan quickly turned around and slouched on his chair but He Tian could see his ears going extremely red and that made him smug.

He Tian stared at Mo Guan Shan's back the whole time. He already said he's fine so he can't understand why he's feeling so paranoid, like he couldn't bear seeing him with a single scratch. It bothered him so much that when Mo Guan Shan went out to go to the comfort room, he quickly stood up and tailed him.

"Why are you following me?"

"I wanted to be sure you don't fall down the stairs again."

Mo Guan Shan mumbled some things he didn't catch but it was all right. Take it easy, take your time, he told himself. Taming a wild carrot needs time.

"So, what really happened?" he asked while Mo Guan Shan pissed.

"Told you. I fell down the stairs," the guy answered without looking at him so he tried to sneak a peek. Mo Guan Shan shot him a warning look.

He Tian flashed a winning smile before he strutted happily out of the comfort room.

Falling in love is hard work. You worry about every little thing. And it comes with the installment of a heart squeezer, whether he wanted it or not. One little thing out of place and that thing grips his heart so hard it makes him so restless. One little scuff on Mo Guan Shan and his wild heart would leap around and bang on his chest, demanding for details. But looking at Mo Guan Shan's face makes all the thrashing stop, then he'd feel all better.

Falling in love is like having a third ball. It's annoying at first, but when it's removed, you'd sure as hell miss it's absence. Not that he ever had a third ball.

"Earth to He Tian," Jian Yi said while waving a sandwich in front of his face. "You're smiling to yourself it is giving me the creeps."

"He's thinking about his third ball," Mo Guan Shan said and sat down on his chair. Their classmates who overheard laughed.

"Oh, you've seen it, Little Mo?" He Tian teased.

"Shut up."

"Hey, hey! Why don't we all go to the cafeteria and then let's talk about your spare ball?" Jian Yi asked and dragged He Tian. "Let's go, redhead boy!"

"Not hungry," Mo Guan Shan said before sprawling down on his desk.

"Boo, stingy. C'mon, He Tian. I'll let you treat me again."

He Tian stood up and followed Jian Yi. Zhan Zheng Xi followed them when he got back from delivering their notebooks to the faculty office.

They came back with He Tian carrying a plastic bag filled with snacks and he pulled a chair to sit in front of Mo Guan Shan's table. Jian Yi and Zhan Zheng Xi followed him while talking about the results of the NBA match the previous day.

Everything seemed so normal. Jian Yi talks a lot, Zhan Zheng Xi listens and comments on this and that and Mo Guan Shan's not so stubborn either.

So why the hell is he so worried?

Mo Guan Shan

Jian Yi and Zhan Zheng Xi looked at each other and then looked at Mo Guan Shan's horrified reaction while he stared at He Tian's long fingers carefully peeling the third orange and placing it in front of him. It seemed like he wasn't to aware of what he's doing.

"Eat, Little Mo." He Tian said and pushed two sandwiches in his direction. He picked up his own sandwich and started to eat.

Too tired to rebutt, Mo Guan Shan picked up a sandwich and took a big bite. He realized he's hungry. Maybe it's a factor for being so obedient.

Their friends didn't comment and talked some more about how ashamed Lebron's haters must be. But they're keeping an eye on things, as if taking note of the unfolding scene.

"You've seen it, He Tian?" Zhan Zheng Xi asked. He opened his canned soda and took a careful swig.

"I didn't though. I was out most of my free time, running errands for my brother," He Tian answered. He picked Mo Guan Shan's milk box and stuck a straw in before pushing it towards the dumbfounded boy. He was oblivious to the confused exchange of glances as he busied himself withbthe chore of preparing everything for Mo Guan Shan.

"What errands?" Jian Yi asked before biting his lips to keep himself from laughing at He Tian's weird actions.

"Stuff. He lost his doggie, so I was sticking posters," he answered and took an orange, split it in half and removed some of the veins around one slice. He offered it to Mo Guan Shan who finally snapped.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Huh?"

"You're acting so weird," Jian Yi said softly with a grimace, as if telling him something embarrassing.

"I was just helping you eat."

Mo Guan Shan reddened so deep that his eyes watered, confused whether to laugh or cry at the absurdity of He Tian's actions.

"I didn't hurt my hands, all right? I can take care of my food." Mo Guan Shan mentally punched himself. He Tian bought those food after all. But still!

"But, we're going out right?" He Tian said, frowning.

"And you're treating me like your girlfriend. Dude, I'm a guy."

"Wait, you're going out?" Zhan Zheng Xi sat up, wiping his lips with tissue paper.

"Yes."

"No. Did I say that?!" Mo Guan Shan put down his sandwich and looked at his friends for confirmation. "Am I going out with him?"

Zhan Zheng Xi shook his head. Jian Yi stood up and patted his back.

"Go figure it out, my friend."

That afternoon, Mo Guan Shan received a mail from Zhan Zheng Xi while he commute to his part-time job.

Xi: He Tian's genuinely concerned about you. You looked like a mess back in school, so maybe he wanted you to feel better. Don't sweat it too much.

You: I know. I just can't get used to it.

Xi: You'll get used to him. Haha.

Mo Guan Shan sighed and touched his forehead. Can't wait to get rid of those bandages.

*

Author's Note: Sorry for the long wait. This is the start of the second part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
208K 10.7K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
121K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...