8. He Tian

Xue Chen's been keeping him on the loop no matter how much he told her to keep her vagina to herself. It irritates him whenever she'd tell him about their sexual escapades. She thinks that they're friends just because he *tipped* her about how to snag Mo Guan Shan into becoming her boyfriend.

But what he told her was: "Come to school early tomorrow. Bring the offerings and stroll in front of Mo Guan Shan's classroom. He'll think you're the one who's been giving him cucumbers."

Then she asked, "You know who's been giving him those uhh, crappy presents?"

"Just saw her one time. Beat her to it and you'll win," he said with a conspiratory smirk.

"What if ---"

"Nah. Nobody will believe her if she does."

Xue Chen gladly took on his offer. And now, they're surely having sex after school while he's miserably thinking if he's regretting what he did or he's just restless because he's bored.

Plus, he misses Mo Guan Shan terribly.

His phone rang. He almost turned it off when he noticed his grandfather's name on the screen.

"Gramps, what's up?" he asked upon answering.

"Don't think about skipping work, kid."

He laughed.

"I'm coming, all right?"

His grandfather meant delivering the vegetables. Ever since he stepped down from his company, he's been busy with the family garden and more than anyone else in the family.

He Tian's mom pays him for the job and he thinks of it as his only pocket money. The allowance his parents gives him goes directly to his bank account and his grandfather pays him for helping out. That too, goes directly to his savings.

He's thinking that maybe if he's rich enough, he could buy Mo Guan Shan.

"Dream on," he murmured to himself with a slight smile. Maybe in another story.

Author's note: Shamelessly plugging Outrun The World. Hahaha.