Hookup Culture

By VansBTv

Been Holding The #5 spot down In Shooting for Like a Month an A Half ❤️🤣 #2/ shooting / 314 #1/#2 contempo... More

Skip To 'II' To skip the "boring" parts
Evangeline
SINCE SOO MANY PEOPLE WORRIED bout it!
Trenton
Evangeline
Trenton
II
II
III
III
IV
IV
V
V
VI
Marie
VI
VII
VII
VIII
VIII
IX
IX
X
X
Marie
XI
XII
XII
XIII
XIII
😅
Marie
XIV
XIV
XV
XV
Marie
XVI
XVI
Kalani
XVII
XVII
XVIII
XVIII
Marie
XIX
XIX
XX
Marie
XX
XXI
XXI
XXII
Kalani
XXIII
🙌🏽Appreciation 🥰❤️ fav-Comments.
XXIII
XXIV
XXIV
Thank Yall 🥳
Marie
Giovanni
Marie
XXV
Giovanni
XXV
Giovanni
XXVI
Marie
Derrek
XXVII
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXIX
XXX
XXX
XXXI
XXXI
XXXII
Actually

XI

3.1K 120 15
By VansBTv

Trentons P.O.V.

*before*

"I aint fucking scared Gio" I sucked my teeth annoyed with him.

"Derrek tell this nigga To fuck someone else tonight, Aint like y'all in a relationship "

Looking at Derrek He shrugged his shoulders. "I say do it You a single man."

"So you are scared?"

"I aint fucking scared Gio! ... mtch... what the hell I get from fucking someone else."

"YOU GET THE PLEASURE OF PUSSY!" He yelled Dapping up Derrek.

"Im good" I Looked down Replying to Angel.

"I Tripple dog Dare you" He looked me straight in the eyes. "Ill even put a whole band on it."

Throwing his money on the table He smirked. Smiling at him I nodded my head.

"Make it three?"

"Nigga I'll make it five. look!" He said taking more hundreds out his wallet an putting them on the table.

"Bet ... fine iight" I rubbed my hands together.

"THATS WHT IM SAYING!" Slapping my shoulder Her grinned.

"Me and You In a room together Bitches panties ah Drop!"

"It aint that damn deep nigga" I put my head in my hands.

"What about me bruh?" Derrek said.

"Yeah yeah- ... anyways, I gotta pick yo bitch." He rubbed his hands.

"No" I gave him a stern Look.

"You aint no fucking fun dog come on!"
Rolling my eyes I agreed.

"Bro whatever if You'll shut up."
I sat back.

'This shit stupid.'

I thought to myself.

"Its a Party On Austin Rd, er body en they momma finna be there"

"Iight let me go get dressed" getting up
I rushed to my Room Changing my Pants and shirt.

Rushing Back downstairs I did a head nod Grabbing my keys.

"Lets go" I Said opening the front door.
"Iight... ill meet yall there." Getting in my car I slammed the door.

Passing by all the suburban house heading to the hood I Thought if this shit was really worth it.

Angel really everything I ever hoped for... why ima ruin that.

'This must be that soft shit Gio talking about'

How ima ruin it if she doesnt know right? Ill prove this shit this One time And never mention it again.

No big deal.

***

"Aye man What about her?" Gio Said watching a Lightskin dance on some nigga in the livingroom.

The whole shit was packed, niggas smoking everywhere, loud ass talking.

We was at a small lil house in the hood where we sorta normally gathered on occasions.

One of our lil hot spots.

Once she looked up I reconized her as Angels roomate Ania.

"Hell no" I shook My head.

"Ohhh pussy boy Out again" Derrek Laughed with Gio.

"Go get them Tiger." Gio Pushed me In her Direction, thats when we all Caught eyes with her An her Friends.

She was with a Group of bitches she honestly did look the best of a group.

Looking around I saw her friend Trisha Looking at me up and down nodding her head.

'Should I just turn my black ass around... this shit dont even feel cool'

"Whats Up Trent!" She called over to me.
Popping up Behind me Gio Approached Her friend Trisha laughing with her... catching up I guess shit.

"Uh... what up" I looked at her. I couldn't lie she was thick as fuck.

Plump ass lips round ass hips, Milky ass skin. She was bad no cap.

She had on a lil Red Nike two Piece.

"You wanna Shot!" She held Up her Pint of Henny.

"Iight"

She came up real close to me rubbing her chest on mine.

Looking down at her confused she smiled.

"Lift yo head nigga"

"Oh"

Tilting my head back she Reached up making sure to feel me up pouring a ass of henny in my mouth for no reason.

Swallowing I almost spit that shit up.
"Damn guh" I said wiping my mouth.

"Oh shit this my Song!- Some love to the mob With a couple Capos and a hundred fuckin' Dons!"

Feeling the song All the niggas in the room started to throw up they sets Along with they guns.

'Pull up with ah stick, let it hit, pull up with a stick let it hit, ... i put this on the team ima end his like nl begin ...Fuck a friend.'

When the beat dropped Ania ass starting twerking hard asf, feeling the vibe I grabbed her hips biting my lip.

'Sheesh bitch'

" Bitch Im wit the mobb You cant get in we commit a sin free my Niggas in the pin" I Mumbled.

***

"So You trying to go back to your place?" Ania looked up at me flirting.

Rubbing my face I vibrated my lips together.

"Lets go"

Making sure I had Everything I held a peace sign up to Gio Across the room with some other female.

Giving me a Thumbs Up in response I left on my way with Ania behind me.

Getting in the car I immediately Turned my stereo up Needing something to drown my thoughts out.

"CAN I TURN THIS DOWN?" Ania asked.
Looking at her my lips sucked in I shook my Head no.

"Know a couple Niggas thats downda ride for a homicide when its drama time run up on nigga -"

"SO YOU WANNA GET SOME TO EAT?"
I shook my head no again.

"150 im ready with it ill drop his ass and then forget im the man round my side of town might see a bitch and forget I Hit It."

"WELL CAN I GET SOME WAFFLE HOUSE?"

I groaned Im really Bouta just drop her ass off home.

"You listening?" She turned down the music.

Clenching my jaw I turned it back up.

'She better got some good pussy... im annoyed as fuck to to real ... I Know Im Drunk But I just have this feeling in my stomach... a lot of shit aint sitting well with me right now.'

Pulling up to my house I Got out leaning back on my car a Little, checking my key for the house key.

'My vision blurry as fuck.'

I thought walking to my door.

"Can I Have yo numba By the way?... I was gunna ask for ever ago but I Just Changed my Mind."

"Oh"

Walking in I Left the lights off Turning the Lamp On. Without wasting time Ania slutted her style up.

"So what You Trying to do?" She asked getting On her knees in front of me.

Shrugging looking at her in the eyes I Said "it dont even matter to Be honest" leaning back She pulled my dick out giving me some head.

'Tst... She iight, Angel ass better though, way better... she be doing that thing with her tongue... Then she be squeezing My dick with her Throat and shit'
Amazing.

Smiling to myself Thinking of Angels Face I Pushed the girl Up Off me.

"I aint even gunna Lie I aint feeling it. Not catching the hint she rubbed back up on me.

"Why Not love?" She kissed my jaw straddling me trying to put my dick inside her.

Quickly throwing her off me I sucked my teeth.

"Yeah ... you gotta go, this was a bad Idea"

"Are You serious Nigga? Is you Stupid?" She wipped her lip gloss from around her lip.

"For this shit I am come on lets go." I grabbed her arm.

"Get off of me" she snatched it back.

THUD THUD THUD.

The fuck... I hope thats Giovanni Or Derrek ass... they can drop this hoe off home so I can go to sleep.

Opening the door with an attitude my heart stopped when I saw Angel looking all Giggling an inebriated.

She was beautifully breathtaking. The shit drove me wild.

"Angel..."

Mustering up the only thing I could say, I swallowed

She looked so excited to see me Her eye Sparked and she was grinning hard as fuck.

"Hey!" She Tried to hug me, flinching Back She looked me hard in the face confused for a second.

Exhaling hard as hell she Brought her hand to her Nose tilting her head and smiling.

All Hell
"Oh I see - aha - ohhh ok"

Rubbing the back of my neck while holding on to my pants I Thought about reaching for her but didnt think that would be a good Idea.

"Mtch ... Angel" I tried to say anything.

"Is someone in there Trent?" She asked her eyes still closed as her leg started to shake.

Not knowing what to Do I Lied hoping she would just leave it alone... maybe I Could Hide The hoe

... Man Ima Kick Giovanni ass bruh.

"No."

Being a Bitch Ania Snitching ass Gunna laugh Talking bout some.

"Yes!"

Locking eyes With Angel she Pushed pasted me.

"Stupid stupid stupid"

I mumbled to myself following behind her.
With out even asking what was Up Angel Took off Throwing a hook at Ania knocking her face sideway.

Hitting her with her other hand she knocked Anias face Back the other way grabbing her hair then punching repeatedly.

Throwing Ania to the ground the loud thud snapped me back to reality.

'Shes actually fucking fighting because of me!'

I didn't think she was fucking serious She to fucking pretty, it didn't even look like she could, damnnn Tyson.

Smiling to myself I ran over to them Trying to pull her off but she kept snatching her hand back.

"Angel Chill! " I yelled.

"Get the fuck off me" pushing me I fell on the couch quickly gaining my composure after her.

I tried to Grab for her One more time but she resisted again.

Then she did some shit that really shocked me.

'This crazy bitch Just Busted my window'
Dropping my jaw I ran up to my car pissed off.

Angel stuck her middle finger up at me Driving off Fast.

Fumming I walked back in the house.
"Man Bitch This all Yo Fault if you would have just shut the fuck up!"

"Are you kidding me!" She cried spitting blood into her hand.

I couldn't lie Angel Did a number On Her ass.

Rubbing My Face pissed the fuck off, My Phone started to ring making me Move From My Spot.

It was Derrek Bitch ass.

"What the fuck You want Bruh."

"Fade Dog... They doubled back on Ken Dog" he Cried.

"What the fuck you Mean Derrek... whatchu saying Bro!?"

"They Killed him Bruh... They Hit Lil Maru too Bruh"

"Quit Lying Derrek" I felt My Heart tare.

"Bruh Giovanni On the way to the police station Right now with Lilly."

"Ill Burn them Alive"

My eyes got wide with rage.

"This is sick bruh...not lil maru he was barley 2 bruh" Hearing him Throw Up I shook My Head.

"I gotchu Derrek, but you gunna have to calm down"

"That was our Brother dog!"

"& WE GUNNA REVENGE THAT NIGGA BRUH... ON MY LIFE BRUH!" I Yelled picking up My Pistol from the Side table drawer.

"Aye bruh ... Ima Need to come to yo House" He sniffed his Nose.

"You got it bruh"

Hanging Up I Hung My Head low rubbing my eyes.

Ken put me on Everything I Know, His connections were mine.

He treated everyone with respect And was just real down to Earth Him or lil Maru aint deserve no shit like this.

An Lilly... damn lilly.

"Aye you gotta get the fuck on through" grabbing Her arm I picked her up practically dragging her Out the house.

"What the fuck I Need to go to the hospital!" She said.

"Call an uber"

closing the door In Her face I went to my Couch rolling up.

'This aint real Bro... cant be'

I slapped at my head Screaming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.7K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
5.9K 281 18
Love has always been the one thing Langston is afraid of. He's the flyest nigga in Cali, why should he fall in love? Love don't pay no bills and it d...
2.6M 73.8K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
73.8K 1.5K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...