The Revenge Of A Lycan | On H...

By Love_Yourself_10_x

#1 in Lycantrophe #4 Supernatural "Please don't go," I pleaded, grabbing his wrist as he was about to leave... More

00 | prologue
01 | complains
02 | pressures
03 | chases
04 | laughs
05 | struggles
06 | attempts
08 | witnesses
09 | dilemmas
10 | outbursts
11 | stresses
12 | discomforts
13 | humiliations
14 | revelations
15 | friends
16 | worries
17 | conversations
18 | waiting
19 | pain
20 | reality
21 | foresight
22 | divulge
23 | past
24 | memory
25 | heart of gold
26 | disrespect

07 | interactions

9.9K 482 204
By Love_Yourself_10_x

"They say a daughter is the reflection of her mother. I, however, don't want to be a reflection of my mother. I want to be all the best things about her and all the things she couldn't be, altogether."

-

07 | interactions

*Fleur London*

"And most importantly." He said with emphasis. "Next time you see him, you need to try and look into his eyes. I know he's difficult to catch. But don't use your muscle, use your brain. Play some trick, do something to see his eyes."

"Am I clear?" he said lastly.

"Yes, Alpha."

Everyone bowed to the Alpha and we were all about to leave the meeting room when Father called for me.

"Fleur you can stay. Rest, dismissed," he said authoritatively.

I stood in a submisseve posture. I am supposed to respect the Alpha just as much as any other member and I need to bow down to him despite being the Alpha heir. Only the Luna is considered to be an equal of the Alpha and doesn't need to bo2 down to him. This is according to the guidelines set by Elders and Supernatural Council.

However, unfortunately in the practical world, I have seen that often times Luna's words are given less value and importance as compared to the Alpha's words.

According to the guidelines, Alpha and Luna are basically the same position with just the difference of gender. So, if I become the Alpha, they can also call me the Luna and my mate can also be called the Alpha.

This is the reason why whenever I see a Luna being belittled or disrespected as compared to the Alpha in their own pack, I get scared.

What if that happens to me?

I have lived my entire life with a single motto and that is to be a successful, just and renowned Alpha. What if my mate turns out to be someone shrewd and ruthless and tries to steal my pack away from me? What if my subjects start calling him the Alpha and start respecting him while I am left behind, tagged as a typical weak and meek Luna?

I have always looked upto my mother. Whenever I am in a fix, I ask for her help and it never fails to ease me. Nonetheless, if there is one thing I cannot bring myself to admire about her, it is her lack of participation in political matters of the pack. She rarely ever gives advice in political matters and mostly takes a backseat when it comes to decision making.

They say a daughter is the reflection of her mother. I, however, don't want to be a reflection of my mother. I want to be all the best things about her and all the things she couldn't be, altogether.

<><><>

"You have to do what I asked of you, but before that, I need you to meet the Alpha of Mighty Wolf Pack."

"Why? All of the sudden..." I asked.

He sat back on his chair, folding his arms. "You said you'd like to travel to different packs like male Alphas do to find your mate. I can't do that for you, but I can arrange blind dates with Alphas from time to time in hope that you'd find your mate in one of them."

"Blind date?" I asked, surprised. My father has never let me date. He always said that my mate would be an Alpha and he won't appreciate it if I'd have had ex-boyfriends. Although, I was not a fan of the idea, nor did I like how I was being asked to be submissive to my mate before even meeting him, never dating someone wasn't difficult for me. I have always been so busy in Alpha training that I didn't get time to woo boys.

"I mean, you can call that that. It is practically a business meeting for a treaty we want to sign with their pack, but I am sending you in my place because of reasons I already explained."

"Does he know that you think it's a blind date?"

"Of course not."

"Which pack did you say again?"

"The mighty wolf pack," he replied.

I scrunched my eyebrows. "The one ran by the Miller family? What was the name of their Alpha heir again?..." I paused for a bit
"Reece I think. Yeah, it was Reece. I have met him before in a council meeting. He isn't my mate."

I crossed fingers behind my back, hoping I never have to never meet him again.

It was nightmare meeting him. I remember how smug and cocky he was. It was clear that we weren't mates and I wasn't showing any interest in him. Yet, he won't stop with his sexual advances and flirtatious comments. He is famous in the werewolf world as a 'casanova' and a lot of she-wolves fawn over him, but I couldn't like him no matter how much I tried.

It is disrespectful to keep hitting on someone even after they've shown disinterest.

"They were the Alpha but now their rule has been overthrown by their Beta. I am very keen for you to meet him because an Alpha who earned the crown by overthrowing an existing Alpha is bound to be strong and competent."

"Their Beta?"

"Yes. His name is Chance Sommerfield. I looked him up, very handsome guy."

<><><>

"I hope you had a comfortable journey to our pack, Alpha Sommerfield." I said, as I shook Alpha Chance's hand.

The moment our hands touched, I felt nothing. We are not mates.

I immediately took the stance of an Alpha since this was no longer a blind date for me, it was just a meeting between 2 Alphas.

"Your pack is quite lovely." He said politely as he took his seat.

I, too, sat down. We had decided to keep in a famous restuarant within our pack.

"Since the treaty was proposed by us, it was only right for me to personally come to your pack to finalize it." He continued. There was a politeness and humility in his tone that made me smile. He was confident and assertive but not arrogant and self proclaimed. I appreciated that a lot after having met a fair share of arrogant Alphas in the past.

"So you want our warriors to train an amateur army of 100 in your pack along with your existing warriors in return for 0.1% shares of your perfume business?"

Their pack is a small one and they don't have much muscle power. Even so, their pack is holding up quite well and the credit for that probably goes to their successful businesses in the fields of Perfumes and Pharmaceuticals.

0.1% shares were a fair deal. But still, I must negotiate for me. That's what for I am here.

"Isn't 0.1% shares too little? Our best warriors won't be in our pack for a while, jeopardizing our safety. I'd expect you to offer something more in return."

He, then moved forward, smiling. "I know you must feel obligated to make a negotiation and try to get more out of this deal, but even you know our perfume company has worldwide reputation and 0.1% shares are worth $100K. We both know it's a fair deal."

A smirk formed on my face as I leaned backwards on my chair.

"Impressive negotiation skills," I said. "I see how you could overthrow an existing Alpha."

He chuckled at my statement and shook his head.

"I would love to take credit for that. But it wasn't all my doing. A very powerful and determined woman in my pack was the one who successfully conspired against him and overthrew him, because of his unjust and cowardly means."

"Then why wasn't she made the Alpha?" I asked, in a stern tone, suddenly feeling defensive. Was this pack another of those misogynistic ones that refuse female rules?

"Because she didn't want to." He said, simply. "Her childhood dream was to become a pharmacist and she chose to pursue it. She said that she didn't fight the Alpha because she wanted to become one. She fought for the weak and unaware who couldn't fight for themselves."

A smile formed on my face as I let go of my defensive posture and relaxed.

"That's wholesome. Not everyone wants to become an Alpha and handle these boring political matters."

I appreciated how he didn't try to take credit for something he didn't do and how he didn't seem to be disgusted by the idea of a woman ruling his pack.

There was a brief silence after which I asked. "Have you found your mate, yet?"

He seemed to be taken aback by my sudden question but maintained his demeanor pretty quickly.

"Yes. 2 years ago." he said, half smiling.

"2 years?" I asked, astonished. "Then why haven't announced her as Luna yet?"

The half smile turned into a sad smile.

"It's a long story and one for some other time, Alpha London."

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤ YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE LIKE CRAZY ❤

--- 1400 WORDS---

**Add this story to your library to get a notification everytime I update**

Next update- will try to do daily updates for a while. Fingers crossed! 😁

Hello!!

I hope you liked the chapter!

1. OMG OMG OMG CHANCE FROM THE BETA'S UNWANTED MATE MADE AN APPEARANCE!!!

IMPORTANT!! I have decided to make Chance and Olivia more like side characters in this book so that their ending can be better explained 😊

2. Do you like Fleur so far? How do you think is her character?

3. Song recommendations!!

4. Do you find this book predictable? 👀
Please answer honestly 💕

Love you,
Take care! ❤

-Love_Yourself_10_x ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9M 920K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...
3.1K 124 36
Michelle's life was almost perfect. Loving family, great college, perfect grades, good friends, and a crush on one of the sweetest guys she's met. Th...
106K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
2.4M 56.9K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...