โ†ณ ๐–Ž๐–’๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–š๐–“๐–Ž๐–”๐–š๐–˜โ•‘ (แต€แดผ...

By tobiosrice

Young, dumb, and broke, Three words which perfectly describe y/n's life. That is- Until she meets someone wi... More

๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”-
๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“

๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“

2.5K 179 132
By tobiosrice

suggested dress for later on in the chapter, but of course you're free to imagine something else!!

~•~

"mina i need help." you burst through the door, out of breath and hair a mess. not that your hair was ever particularly tame in the first place.

"y/n? what's up?" mina sat on her bed in her pyjamas, eating out of a tub of ice cream with tears streaming down her face.

"wait, mina what's wrong?" you asked out of concern. mina pointed to her laptop screen which was paused on Ash Lynx's face. "oh you poor thing, why would you watch banana fish at night? the only way you'll sleep now is if you pass out from dehydration."

"but i drank water?"

"and you'll cry it all out." you chuckled. "should i watch with you? we can cry together."

"mamas you're the best!" mina grinned, tugging at your arm to which you eventually plopped down on her bed in response. "wait, you came here to say something though right?"

"it's not important, don't worry bae." you assured her.

"y/n..."

"no i swear, it really doesn't matter.

she raised an eyebrow at you. "spill."

"...i was gonna ask if you could help me get dressed for that party yaoyorozu invited us to."

mina sprung up from her bed, almost knocking over her laptop in the process. "are you feeling alright?"

"hey,, it's not that weird." you mumbled.

"y/n, you're choosing to go to a party where you'll have to socialise with people. and make small talk. you hate small talk! and you're doing this, willingly?"

"...shoto said he'd like it if i went."

"shoto? not todoroki? did you finally put the kid out of his misery and kiss him or—"

"mina!" you exclaimed. "it's nothing like that, i promise. i just happened to get a little closer to him recently."

she smiled, pleased with your answer. "that's progress. my girl's going to be swimming in cash soon." she said, while dramatically wiping away a fake year.

"i'm starting to regret asking you for help now." you sighed.

"nuh uh. take that back right now. lets get you all dolled up sweetheart." mina beamed and ran to her wardrobe. "let me find something that'll look amazing on you."

you remained seated on the bed, waiting for mina to work her magic until it occurred to you that mina wasn't prepared herself. "why aren't you ready to go to the party?"

"i wasn't planning on going."

"what? but mina, you love parties!"

"you weren't planning to go." she shrugged.

"what's that got to do with anything?"

"i'm not an idiot y/n, i was clearly only invited since i'm your friend, and i don't want to be a freeloader who shows up when the guest of honour doesn't."

"mina..." you trailed off before you approached her to envelop her in a back hug. "you don't have to overthink it so much, you were invited so you have every right to go. besides, weren't you the one lecturing me about not passing up opportunities to interact with billionaires?"

"you know i was kidding. i'd rather you be happy and broke than rich and miserable." mina scolded.

"you're missing the point, money can buy anything mina." you laughed.

"can money buy me brain cells?" she asked, looking hopeful.

"i'll rephrase that, money can buy almost anything."

mina threw you a playful glare and tossed a dress at your face, ordering you to change quickly so she could help you out with your makeup.

"aye aye captain." you giggled and slipped on your dress.

~•~

"i feel like i look weird." you whispered.

"are you doubting my skills right now?" mina scoffed.

"people are staring."

"it's either because we're hot, or they can smell our broke bitch energy. lets hope it's the first one." mina responded.

having her by your side calmed your nerves, and you began to feel yourself relax. "oh, there's yaoyorozu! lets go say hi!" you smiled, but mina rugged at your arm.

"if my knowledge from watching those tv shows are correct, the hosts are meant to greet the guests so we should just stand around." mina whispered. "we can't look like amateurs."

"l/n! ashido! i'm so glad you two made it!" yaoyorozu greeted.

"thank you so much for inviting us, this place looks amazing." you complimented.

"your other friends are standing by the bar if you want to see them, i still have to say hi to a few other guests so i'll catch you later tonight if that's alright?" she asked politely and you and mina nodded.

"by other friends, she couldn't possibly mean—"

suddenly, there was a loud crashing noise from near the bar followed by a 'aw dang! my glass pyramid was almost complete!' and 'i told you it's impossible to play jenga with wine glasses dunce face!'

you sighed. "she definitely means them."

reluctantly, you and mina made your way to the bar where kaminari had stirred up a ruckus and bakugou was giving him shit for it. kirishima tried to peacefully resolve the fight while sero recorded the scene, barely managing to contain his laughter.

since all of you were now together, it was even harder to keep things under control. mina suggested it would be best if everyone split up in pairs of two, and with your rotten luck, you ended up having to be stuck with bakugou.

it wasn't that you didn't want to. heck, this was a blessing in disguise, but it was just as much of a curse. here you were, desperately trying to get over him while the universe decided to push the two of you together.

bakugou wasn't talking much, not that he ever did, he was more the yelling type than a calm and collected conversation type anyway. but for some reason, even that was attractive. you averted your eyes from him, to stop yourself from fangirling at the fact that he was wearing a suit.

the silence between you and bakugou which was once comfortable, now felt suffocating. he seemed uneasy too, so he quickly excused himself when he noticed that kaminari had managed to get himself kicked out of the party for being a drunk nuisance.

although you doubted that the alcohol did much, kaminari was chaos personified, he was capable of getting kicked out even if he were sober.

you didn't mind that bakugou left. you left the crowd to find one of the vacant balconies where you could finally get some fresh air and breathe.

you realised that you'd come here and the person you wanted to see hadn't even made an appearance yet. "well this sucks balls. i shouldn't have come here." you mumbled.

"im sorry that this place isn't to your liking." you whipped around at the sound of a familiar voice.

"shoto..."

"you look amazing in that dress, y/n." he greeted with a soft smile.

"and you look amazing in a suit. woah, is your hair slicked up tonight? it suits you!"

your mood has lifted already, from the brief exchange of words with the candy cane boy.

"if you feel uncomfortable here, you don't have to stay. i feel bad enough that i pressured you into coming." todoroki said glumly. "i'm just glad i got to see you in that dress."

you weren't sure if it was tipsiness that gave you the courage, or the cold gust of wind that pushes you towards todoroki, but you were well aware of what you wanted in that moment.

your hand wrapped around todoroki's tie and you pulled him closer to your level. "shoto... just for tonight, will you run away with me?"

~•~

i should really update more MEMKSKSKAKA i'm so sorry but school has actually got me wrecked,,,,

my updates will be irregular but if i'm feeling up to it i'll pull a couple all nighters if i have too much homework and write during my study breaks so expect some random ass updates <33

ILY ALL why are you still reading this i don't get you guys bUT IM GRATEFUL TYSM MWAHHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hot Sugar By A

Fanfiction

296K 5.9K 35
18+ NO MINORS THIS STORY ISN'T FOR YOU Bakugo x F! Reader College Quirkless AU More details on the "info"page.
871K 25.8K 27
As the class throws a dorm party, both Midoriya and Bakugou get fully wasted. One thing tends to lead to another and... Story takes place around the...
28.6K 731 15
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...
4.7M 175K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...