𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

"You do know he's going to kill us for this, right?" Ashido said worriedly.

"It'll be worth it." You chuckled.

"If we pretend Kaminari did it instead we could survive." Kirishima suggested.

"Who?"

"Kaminari Denki, he's rooming with some rich guy right opposite our dorm room." Kirishima explained.

You hiccuped nervously. You could barely hear the word 'rich' without having a meltdown. "The rich guy as in—"

"Yeah! The one you and Bakugou got into a fight with!" Kirishima answers before you even had the chance to ask.

You face palmed. "How does everyone know about that?"

"Apparently he has a lot of fan girls, he's both good looking and rich." Kirishima shrugged.

"You're not wrong, if I saw him I'd shoot my shot." Mina piped up.

"Ha, good luck. I tried to apologise for spilling a drink on him and he made me seem like a perv." You sighed.

"Aren't you though?" Ashido asked with a raised brow.

"Yes but you don't need to expose me like that!" You said exasperated. "Plus, I'm a perv to people I know, not strangers. I'll perv out on Katsuki's arms and your legs Mina, but I don't even know that rich kid."

Kirishima just looked lost at this point and gave you a questioning look. "I'm hitting on my roommate." You explained and he nodded, accepting that you were a strange species.

The three of you got along better than you expected. Kirishima was nothing like Bakugou, except maybe tenacious. Not in a bad way either.

Half way through your argument with Kirishima about which Disney movie was the best, another guy jumped in through the window and rolled before dramatically jumping up. "Fuck— is this the girls dorm??"

"Kami, no." Kirishima chuckled. "This is l/n y/n, one of Bakugou's friends. And her roommate, Ashido Mina." Kirishima introduced. "And this is Kaminari Denki, the one I was talking about."

"Kiri! You should've told me there were cute girls over, I would've planned a cooler entrance." He pouted.

"Really? I thought the window entrance was pretty dramatic." You pointed out, causing his eyes to light up.

"You think so? Damn, you're nice. You sure you're friends with Bakugou?" Kaminari questioned.

Ashido only laughed. "You think she's nice? Take a wild guess as to who's idea it was to draw on Bakugou's face."

You glared at your roommate. "We don't talk about that—"

"Did you really draw on squiggly eyebrows? Damn l/n, you got some guts." Kaminari praised.

"If he wakes up, we're gonna act like you drew on him face." You warned while laughing. Kaminari didn't seem bugged by it in the slightest.

"Yo, Kami, check out the illuminati sign I drew on his forehead!" Kirishima bragged.

"I can't believe you guys didn't draw eyes on his eyelids! Pass me the marker Kiri!"

The two boys were now stifling their laughter and inching forwards to draw on Bakugou's face again, while you pulled out your phone and began recording. You almost dropped your phone in shock when Bakugou's eyes shot open but ended up laughing so hard that even though you didn't drop your phone, you were sure not even a second was filmed properly.

"Who the fuck had the idea to draw on my face?" He growled.

"It was Kaminari." We all said, pointing. Kaminari looked at the three of us in mock disbelief, as if he didn't know this was going to happen. He didn't have long to play dramatic though.