𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

the few minutes you had promised him turned into an hour, filled with affectionate touches and soft kisses. todoroki was getting bolder as time flew by, and you decided that now would be a good time to head back.

"already?" he huffed, attempting to conceal his tantrum.

"yes shoto. people will definitely have noticed that you're not there. you have responsibilities at the party right?"

"i'm giving the closing speech." he shrugged.

"when's that supposed to be?"

he glanced down at his phone. "in 10 minutes."

"...what?"

"it's okay, we have time."

"shoto, no we don't. now run before your dad decides to sue me for being a bad influence."

"why do you always end up thinking someone will file a lawsuit?"

"you thought katsuki was my long lost brother from another mother. you can't say much." you pointed out.

"...fair enough."

"alright, now run!" without waiting for his response, you interlocked your fingers and broke off into a sprint in the direction of the venue.

~•~

"y/n, there's never a day that you fail to surprise me." todoroki was staring at you in awe.

"hey, that was piss easy."

"you climbed used a curtain, in a dress."

"the wall helped! anyway, go in. before someone finds out you ditched your dads party." you ushered him in through the doors, but remained outside to pull yourself together.

after a hectic evening, you could finally breathe and have some peace of mind on the balcony where you were standing.

"you look wrecked." you whipped around, startled by the sudden voice.

"wow, thanks katsuki." you paused. "i thought you were looking after kaminari?"

"who?"

"dunce face."

"oh. shitty hair brought him back to the dorms so i came back."

you chuckled at the fact that he could hardly identify people by their names. "how's it going for you? adjusting to college life and all."

"it's not the shittiest." he shrugged. "want a drink?"

"yeah, actually. i think i do. i think i'll come in, it's getting colder the longer i stay out."

bakugou was less aggravated than usual, but you assumed he was just tired. you ordered your drinks at the bar and sat waiting on a spinny chair when you heard the host gather everyone's attention.

a few moments later, todoroki was handed the mic and he began the closing speech. he spoke in a monotone, completely uninterested in what he was saying, but he had a natural charisma that made people want to keep listening anyway. throughout the speech his eyes scanned the room and he smile when they landed on you.

you weren't even listening to the words he spoke anymore, just the way his lips were moving, and how they were on yours just a while ago. flustered, you almost choked on your drink, only making todoroki smile wider.

he came to you before the crowd had even finished their round of applause. "shoto, you're making your favouritism a little too obvious right now."