𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"you're kidding!" ashido exclaimed when you told her what had happened.

"i think i imagined it. delusions are common for stupid people right?" you asked her and she threw a pillow at your head.

"y/n, your love life is getting spicy!" she teased and you groaned.

"i bet you i'm overthinking this so much and that he doesn't even care."

"that's not impossible. guys are weird." ashido agreed.

"if all else fails, we're getting married." you told her and she had no complaints against it.

"sounds good to me." she shrugged.

there was a knock on your window and you threw ashido a puzzled look but she had no clue who it couldn't been either.

you stepped towards your window to see who was there and your eyes widened when you saw bakugou waiting there with cans of beer and a bag of fried chicken.

you opened the window and folded your arms across your chest. "what do you want?" you asked coldly.

were you being petty?
absolutely.
but you weren't about to simply forgive him for standing you up. he was still your crush after all.

"are you hungry?" he asked, holding up the bag of fried chicken.

"no." your stomach disagreed though, and let out a rumble. you hadn't eaten much with todoroki since you were worried that the bill would be too big for you to pay off.

"come with me." he sighed.

"don't tell me what to do, you ass." you muttered but grabbed your coat and followed him anyway by climbing out the window. "where are we headed?"

"benches." he responded and led the way, with you following suit.

"katsuki—"

"i won't forget next time, so just shut up alright?" he sighed and tossed the bag of fried chicken at you. "eat up."

next time. he said next time.

even if bakugou was a little rough around the edges, he was still a good person and a good friend. maybe his apologies needed a little work, but you knew this was his way of making it up to you. "yeah, yeah. thanks for the food katsuki."

you ate in silence for a bit but then spoke up. "were you feeling bad?"

"shut the fuck up. i didn't care." he huffed, causing you to laugh.

"and yet you bought me free food."

"i'm leaving." he stated and stood up but you yanked him back down to sit on the bench again.

"not so fast, katsuki. you ditched me once today, not again." you smiled and shoved a chicken drumstick in his mouth when he opened it to speak. "you're more flattering when you're quiet."

he angrily munched down on the chicken and glared at you. "i will kill you."

"you've been saying that for years now, just do it already." you chuckled, sipping a can of beer.

"you know, you really piss me off." he mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"yeah yeah, love you too sweetheart."

"how do you do that?" bakugou asked.

"do what?"

"say stuff like that without missing a beat."

"the same way you're always a prickly bitch." you shrugged.

"i hate you." he sighed, giving up.