𝖙𝖜𝖔

Eventually, Bakugou was drunk beyond recognition. He was barely acting like himself. You sighed, wondering how you even managed to get yourself in this situation.

You didn't even have much interest in being at this party in the first place, and now you were babysitting? Talk about fun. "Big ugly," Bakugou opened his mouth to speak again and you rolled your eyes to hold back from punching yourself. "Get me the fuck out of here. It's too noisy." He ordered.

Why do I like him again? You thought to yourself.

"Yeah, hold on to me." You said, standing next to your friend, somehow managing to support his weight. This boy was half unconscious already. "And don't you dare drink this much again while I'm around. It's a pain to bring you home. At least dorms are nearby."

"Shut up. Don't tell me what to do, you stupid extra." He grumbled.

If I kick him now, it would be like kicking a corpse and that's just rude. You can kill him when he's sober, y/n. You told yourself in attempt of feeling comforted by it.

You stumbled every so often, when Bakugou leaned too much of his body weight on you and he would utter a few curses every single time. "Shut up, Katsuki. Just be grateful I'm not leaving you in a bathroom stall." You mumbled angrily to yourself.

While having to balance Bakugou's entire body weight on you at this point, you struggled to walk properly and bumped into someone in the crowd, causing their drink to spill all over their shirt.

You almost dropped Bakugou in a panic, but caught him by the elbow and sat him down at a nearby seat and grabbed a few napkins before rushing back to the stranger you had inconvenienced. "Oh god, I'm really sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going! Here let me help with that—"

You were attempting to dab his shirt dry but apparently liquids didn't work like that on cloth. "Are you done putting your hands all over me now?" He interrupted. You recognised his voice somehow, and much to your surprise when you looked up, your eyes were met with a pair of mismatched ones.

Fuck, it's the guy with a lot of cash dollar.

"I— that wasn't what I was trying to—"

"Whatever. It's fine. Just leave it." He sighed.

Somehow, this annoyed you. Sure you were at fault for bumping into him and ruining his shirt, but this boy was acting like you did it on purpose to get your hands on him. Still, aware that you had little right to get mad in the current situation, you bit your tongue. You were about to choke out another apology when Bakugou cut you off.

"What the hell, brat? This girl couldn't see shit because she was carrying me around, I don't see anything that could've prevented you from dodging her when she crashed into you unless you're blind, fucker."

"Excuse me—" The mismatched eye coloured guy spoke up.

"Katsuki, shut up." You hissed under your breath.

"The hell big ugly? You're taking this brat's side?" Bakugou asked angrily, interrupting the rich guy.

"I'm not on anyone's side! I should've watched where I was going. Since you seem to have sobered up, let's get you out of here before you pass out on me." You sighed and turned to the rich guy.

"Look, I apologise for bumping into you and ruining your shirt. I wish I could make it up to you, but not when my friend is in this state. I'll stay out of your way from now on if that's what you want." And with those words, you dragged Bakugou out of there, needing some fresh air yourself.

"Feel better after causing a scene?" You asked him.

Your friend only cracked a cocky grin. "Much."

"Come on, I need to get you back to your dorm." You sighed and pulled him along despite his protests. His drunkenness made it easier to convince him to listen to you, and you were glad at least that much was going your way. Dealing with a bratty, drunk Bakugou was not something you would wish upon anyone. Not even that rich asshole from the party.

Sneaking into the boys dorm was much easier than you had imagined, you thought there would be staff who checked in on the boys before curfew, but maybe they didn't care about things like that in college. The only other boys there were the ones crawling their way into their rooms after most likely growing up everything they drank at the party or the ones that didn't even attend the party in the first place, for whatever reason. And they didn't seem to care that you were carrying a boy into his dorm.

Hm. Must be a common occurrence for girls to break their backs over dumb college boys here huh?

When you got to Bakugou's dorm, there was already a red head with spiky hair  all wrapped up in his duvet, snoring softly in one corner of the room. "I guess this one is Katsuki's side then." You shrugged and tucked him into bed.

You dug your hand into your purse and luckily found a strip of Advil pills and left it on Bakugou's bedside desk, with a note to take or with water if his head hurt the next morning.

You chuckled to yourself as you left the room. Seeing him suffer from a hangover would make it worth almost breaking your back to carry him back. Once you made sure the door was shut, you made your way out of the boys dorm, the girls block was a solid 5 minute walk from here, but you figured you could use the fresh air.

You wore your headphones and set your playlist on shuffle and hummed softly along with the music. You turned a corner and almost bumped into someone again. "Fucks sake, today is not my day." You complained to yourself before looking up. "Sorry, I didn't see you th—"

"You again?" His voice was getting all too familiar now and you weren't sure you liked it. Too much interaction with this boy in one day, and so far, he was a spoilt rich asshole.

However, since bumping into him technically was your fault, you felt the need to apologise. "I'm really sorry about earlier, I couldn't see where I was going and I ruined your shirt."

"What about now?" He asked.

"Pardon?"

"You bumped into me just now as well."

"Excuse me, sir. But this time we bumped into each other. It was not one sided." You said pointedly.

"My name is Todoroki Shoto, not 'sir'." He sighed, not even attempting to hide his displeasure when speaking to you.

"I'm sorry, did I fucking ask?" You scoffed, his attitude not sitting well with you. "I don't know what got your panties in a twist, but I suggest you calm the fuck down and stop being so damn entitled about everything Mr. Todoroki."

You didn't even pause to listen to his response and stormed away, not stopping until you reached your room.
It was only after you changed back into your pyjamas that it hit you why he was so familiar.

You googled his name, and sure enough, the search results proved your fear.
'Todoroki Shoto, son of Todoroki Endeavour, head of Endeavour insurance, currently the second ranking company in all of Japan.'

You facepalmed at your stupidity.
L/n y/n, you just cursed out one of the richest boys to walk the Earth.

~•~

YEET so ahahhaha yes I updated ik it's not the weekend like I planned but KDJDJDJD it's here—

Thank you so much for reading bbies I love youuuu 🥰🥰