𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

"Y/n, I'm heading home, stay here with your friends for a while before coming back okay? I'm sure you haven't seen them in a while." Your mom said to you.

"Oh, if you say so. Should I walk you home first? You look tired."

"I'm okay sweetheart, you go have your fun. Don't get carried away, I'm not ready to be a grandmother yet." She winked.

"What?"

"That boy who winked at you—"

"Mom! Touya's just a flirt, don't worry about that." You assured her and she grudgingly dropped the subject. After paying the bill, you mom left for home and you waved her off until she was out of sight.

"Yo, y/n, come help us out if you're free!" Touya called and you turned around to see him struggle with his makeup wipes.

You sighed and rolled your eyes. "Go sit down, I'm there." You said back and grabbed your bag from under the table you were seated at and headed backstage where Kurogiri, the band's manager greeted you.

"How's my hair?" He asked you with a bright smile. Kurogiri went through an existential crisis a few months ago and now he was dying his hair ridiculous colours. Today, it was blue.

"Kurogiri, I keep telling you that purple is your colour, why do you never listen?" You sighed. "The blue isn't too bad though, keep it for a few weeks."

He smiled at your remark and held open the door to the makeup room where chaos was ensuing. Toga had ripped her fishnet tights in her hurry to remove them and somehow got her hand stuck in there, Shigaraki was sleeping in a corner, spinner was a mess while trying to comfort twice and twice was having a meltdown, everything around his was more or less broken and Touya was aggressively rubbing his face with makeup wipes to remove everything.

You sighed and attended to each of them to help them out, but you let Shigaraki remain sleeping. He seemed peaceful.
After what seemed like hours you finally got to Touya who was still struggling with his makeup wipes.

"Why do you even bother with this much stage make up if you just throw a tantrum when you have to take it off." You sighed and took the makeup wipes from him.

"It goes with my band persona." He argued.

"Okay, sure." You muttered with an eye roll. "Did Toga use permanent marker again? I swear this girl—"

"She wouldn't use her eyeliner on me she said it's too expensive."

You shook your head at him and rummaged through the cabinet. "Oil will do the trick." You said and began to rub coconut oil on his face to get rid of his 'staple face' makeup.

The marker came off easily enough after that and Touya exhaled in relief. "Works every time."

"And yet you never use the oil unless I tell you to." You mumbled sourly. "Go wash your face with soap to get rid of the oil and you're good to go."

Even after his face was clean of makeup, Touya wouldn't let you go home until he was done with his skincare routine.

"Touya I swear to god, do it yourself."

"But I need to know if I'm exfoliating right." He protested.

"There isn't many ways you can exfoliate wrong— wait what the he'll stop applying exfoliant on your eyelids are you stupid?"

"See? I need supervision." He insisted and so you grumpily sat down and watched him carry out he rest of his skincare routine.

Once he was finished, he picked up your back and began walking. "Wait, gimme my bag I need to go home." You spoke up.