𝖙𝖊𝖓

"L/n, your shoelaces are untied." Todoroki pointed out. "Tie them or you might trip."

"Hm? Oh it's fine, I'm too lazy to tie them. Don't worry, I'm not usually too clums—" but of course, the world hated you and since the ground was wet and slippery, your foot slid.

Todoroki caught you before you could fall and go on an angry rant about how the universe was against you, and helped you stand before crouching down to tie your shoelaces.

You stood rooted to your spot feeling slightly awkward and embarrassed, afraid he'd say something like "I told you so", but instead he stood up and offered you his hand.

You gave him a puzzled look to which he responded with "People do this on dates right?"

You blinked at him a few times before nodding and hesitantly slipping your hand into his. "You're treating this like an actual date?"

"My first normal one." He said.

"Normal one?"

"My father or my company tries to set me up with other rich girls, so those 'dates' feel more like having an interview over dinner." He explained.

"Wait wait wait." You stopped him. "You're telling me you've never had like a movie date?"

He shook his head to tell you no, but you continued asking. "Ice cream date? You've never even grabbed soba with anyone before at a noodle bar?"

"I've never had soba." He admitted. "What's it like?"

You blinked at him in disbelief. "No way."

"What?"

"I can't believe you've been deprived of soba your entire life. Come on, I'll buy you some soba!" You insisted and pulled him along, your eyes scanning the stores you passed by to find your favourite noodle bar.

When you found it, you squealed in delight and picked up your pace, dragging Todoroki with you inside.

Since this boy had little to no experience in places like these, you took it upon yourself to pick out what he'd eat and to your delight, he seemed to enjoy it quite a bit.

"This is the best thing I've ever put in my mouth." He stated.

"You must not be getting good pussy." You mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Oh, nothing."

~•~

After an hour or two of simply talking and eating, you decided it would be wise to leave before the staff asked you to. The two of you had been hogging the table for a while now and it was getting late.

Both of you stepped outside and it was almost pitch black, but the rain had stopped at the very least. Once again, Todoroki smoothly took your hand in his before he began walking towards campus.

It's not that you'd never felt human contact your whole life, but Todoroki was sort of different. If you didn't know any better, you'd think he was a time traveler who came to the future. He wasn't very aware of memes or vines, he didn't understand innuendos or puns sometimes, and even his dating life was arranged by his family or people from his company. It all seemed so old fashioned to you.

He was a rich kid, but that wasn't all there was to him. He was kind too, except when he got drunk. But today, if it weren't for him, you'd currently be in your room listening to sad music and listing out every flaw of yours you could think of and blaming yourself for Bakugou's forgetfulness.

Thanks to Todoroki, you'd actually enjoyed your night out. He seemed to believe he was indebted to you, though. For 'opening his eyes to the genius invention that was called soba'. You chuckled when you heard that.

"Seriously though, thank you. I had fun today." You told him with a soft smile.

"So did I." He admitted. "I've never had such good food before in my life."

"That's an exaggeration, rich boy. You've definitely had better food."

"I haven't. And I'll never taste better food. I swear on my dad's head." He insisted.

"That's a pretty big swear, what if you actually have to sacrifice your dad's head because of this?"

"I would gladly do it." He shrugged casually.

I'm getting daddy issue vibes.

"A- anyway. Thanks again Todoroki. I owe you a night out. Tell me if you ever get stood up and I'll come cheer you up. Deal?"

"I'll pay then." He agreed.

"Alright, see you." You said while waving to him.

He caught your hand and gently kissed the back of your hand before letting go.

"Whoa you really live in a different century, huh?" You sighed.

"Do people not do that at the end of dates?" He questioned, clearly confused.

"Not that I know of." You laughed. "Dates these days, if they go well, usually end with a kiss."

He seemed to be thinking for a minute before he asked "Would you say this date went well?"

"Definitely. Why?"

He didn't answer with words, but rather by using a hand to lift your chin up and closing the gap between your lips.

You almost stumbled backwards but Todoroki caught your wrist with his free hand and a moment later you finally closed your eyes and melted into the kiss.

He pulled away eventually, almost too soon in your opinion but you were barely functioning properly and couldn't process half of what was happening to you.

"Is that how good dates end these days?"

You could only bring yourself to nod.
He smiled proudly to himself and stepped back to give you some air. "See you around, l/n." And with that he was walking away while you stared at his back with a dumbfounded look on your face.

"What the fuck just happened."

~•~

Lmaooo it only took 10 whole chapters for Todoroki to finally get some action in his fic but oop that's what this unorganised author offers you 😔✌🏼

I'm still not officially back but I had some free time while on a roadtrip and I had preplanned this chapter so I thought I might as well write it yk?

N e ways I hope you guys enjoyed