Something Precious {H.S.}

By spicynoodlles

Sequel to: Something Special {H.S} YOU MUST READ THE FIRST BOOK TO UNDERSTAND THIS STORY OR YOU WILL BE LOST... More

SOMETHING PRECIOUS {H.S}
0: ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
1: ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
2: ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ
3: ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
MAIN CHARACTERS
4: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀs
5: ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴇᴀɴ
6: ʙᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪғᴛ
7: ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ
8: ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs?
9: ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠᴜ̀
10: ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀғғᴀɪʀs (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ)
11: ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀғғᴀɪʀs (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ)
13: ɢᴜɪʟᴛ
14: ʀɪᴄᴄɪ's ᴘʀᴇʀᴏɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ
15: ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛ
16: uʍop ǝpᴉsdn
17: ᴋɪʟʟ ʟᴀ ᴋɪʟʟ
18: ᴡʜɪʀʟᴡɪɴᴅ
19: sᴜsᴘᴇᴄᴛs
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ʟɪsᴛ 2
20: ʜᴏᴍᴇ
21: ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʀ
22: ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ
23: "ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ..."
24: ᴋᴀɴɢᴀʀᴏᴏ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
*25: Friendsgiving
Author's Note
*26: Christmas Eve I

12: ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟs ᴀɴᴅ ғʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀs

204 20 2
By spicynoodlles

1 week and a few days later

Ever since that long day, things have been calm. It's pretty strange, and I'm always looking over my shoulder, but I'm glad for the peace.

I keep expecting for my sperm donor to jump from behind a bush and kidnap me again, but it doesn't happen. I'm not going to let my guard down though.

Ever since that day, I've started going back to my regular training. It's basically the training I used to do with Zayn, Louis, and Niall. I count it as exercise, since my doctor says that I need some of that. I just don't strain my body the way that I used to.

Today is Saturday, and as soon as I wake up, I know that I want to do something fun.

I get ready quickly, doing my morning routine and taking my medication. I then dress in dark blue overalls with a fitted white long sleeve shirt, and white keds. I actually take the time to curl my hair and I put it in a half up half down style. Feeling good today, I put in some effort with my makeup. I do a medium sized winged eyeliner with Elf's liquid eyeliner. After that dries, I put highlight on the corner of my eyes, on my brow bone, on my nose, and on my cheekbones. Then to complete the look, I apply shiny lip gloss.

I literally skip down the stairs, which is actually dangerous af, and then skip my way into the kitchen. I find Daria there, eating a bowl of cereal. She's already dressed as well, and I wonder if she's feeling the same way as me this morning.

Daria's dressed in denim skinny jeans, a BLM shirt, and black boots. Her beautiful hair is out, graced with a black headband.

When she sees me, her eyes light up. "You look gorgeous, El!"

I blush lightly. "Thank you! You look pretty gorgeous yourself, Daria! What's the occasion?"

She grins. "I could ask the same thing. But, no, I wanted us to hang out today! Is that... is that okay?"

I run over to the teen and hug her tight. "Of course! I actually wanted to hang out with you today too! I think I have something in mind..."

Daria pulls away and gasps. "Ooh! Where are we going?"

I walk over to the cabinet, and make my own bowl of cereal. "Well, I wanted it to be a surprise, but I'll tell you just in case you want to do something else."

I make my cereal then sit next to her. "I saw an advertisement for a carnival not too far from here. Do you want to go?"

"Yes! I've never been to a carnival before."

"I know that you'll love it. I went once with Liam and his parents when I was 12. It's not just for children though, adults can enjoy themselves too."

"I can't wait! C'mon, let's hurry up and finish breakfast so we can go!"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

On the way to the local carnival, I explain to Daria that I can only ride the kiddie rides since I'm pregnant. (Bri's interlude: actually, pregnant women are told to not ride any amusement park/carnival/fair rides no matter how many weeks pregnant they are. I read that the jolts/jerkiness of the ride could cause the placenta to separate from the uterus wall. This could most likely harm the baby or even lead to a miscarriage.)

She doesn't seem to mind and even agrees to go on them with me.

When we arrive, our eyes light up in excitement as we take in everything. It's pretty crowded, but I actually like getting swept up in a crowd. As long as it's not like a stampede or anything.

"What do you want to do first? Rides, food, or games?" I ask Daria, who is literally vibrating in excitement.

"I wanna go on that!" She points to the biggest ride I have ever seen. It's high up in the sky and it's red. We watch as people scream, going in multiple loops and sudden drops. It's the biggest ride in the entire place and I'm surprised they even have it. It kind of looks like the Superman ride at Six Flags.

"But first, I want to go on the teacup ride with you!"

I give her a look. "Are you sure? I'm totally fine with you going on that crazy ride first."

Daria just laughs and grabs my hand. "Come on!" She drags me towards the teacup ride. It does look kiddie, but then again it's high enough to be considered an adult ride.

The line is not that long and I feel relieved when I see other adults getting on it by their selves. When we're next, Daria taps the attendant standing there.

"Yeah?"

"Can pregnant people get on this ride?"

"Yes, it's not as rough as it used to be."

"Okay thank you!"

The guy just turns back to the machine he's standing in front of. When it's finally our turn, Daria proceeds to drag me towards a hot pink teacup.

I laugh at her childlike attitude as we strap ourselves in. The laughter dies down quickly when I remember that she's never done anything like this before.

I make a promise to myself that today will be one of the best days of her life.

I was a bit scared to ride this ride because I didn't believe that it wouldn't jolt me. I knew that even if it jolted a little bit, I would scream at the man to stop it.

Surprisingly, it was fine. I absolutely loved it and so did Daria. The most that happened was that I got a little dizzy from all the spinning, but it wasn't serious.

We rode it two more times before we finally got off. Daria didn't want to ride that huge ride yet, so we decided to play some games

One of those games was a water shooting game. It's usually something that nobody wins, but Daria and I gave it our all.

"And we have a winner! Little lady in the overalls!" I gasp. Is he talking about me? I point to myself confusingly and the guy nods. Daria begins jumping up and down, cheering my name.

"Congratulations little lady, you can pick any prize hanging from the top shelf!"

I excitedly eye the various stuffed animals before picking a cute brown teddy bear.

After the man gives me my prize, I hug it close to me. Then Daria and I go to play three other booth games.

We don't have any luck on the next two games, but on the last one Daria wins a big teddy bear.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, because I'm starving. "I am, but I want to ride that big ride before I eat. But you can go ahead."

"Okay, I can hold your bear for you."

"Thanks!"

I take the bear and tell Daria to meet me at the picnic tables by the entrance. I'm a bit worried about her, but I know that she can handle herself if something happens.

My eyes roam the food stands, making my mouth water. I want to try everything. I get carried away and end up ordering everything that looks delicious. I also order extra for Daria. By the time I get situated at the picnic table, it looks like I'm having a feast all by myself.

Usually, I would feel embarrassed, but my pregnant self really doesn't care.

I start with the fried oreos, because I've never had them before. It comes with chocolate dipping sauce and some kind of iced dipping sauce.

Biting into the crunchy goodness, I moan out loud as the flavors explode in my mouth. I check my surroundings to make sure no one is staring at me before I pig out.

I'm still eating by the time Daria joins me. She sits next to me and starts digging in.

"Hey, how were the rides?"

Daria cheeses at me. "They were amazing! I love that adrenaline rush. I also saw some of my friends, and we rode on some rides together."

Hearing this makes me smile. I'm glad she had someone to ride with since I couldn't.

"Daria, I'm happy that you saw your friends, but if you want to hang out with them, that's fine with me."

Daria waves me off and bites into a fried pickle. "No, I'm here with you, not them. I see them all the time, but I feel like I haven't seen you in years."

I smile, secretly happy. "I know, everything's been really crazy lately. Plus these babies constantly wear me out, so I'm sleeping all the time." I almost tell her about seeing my sperm donor and siblings, but I bite my tongue. Something is telling me not to tell her yet.

We continue to eat and talk, catching up with each other. No matter what's going on in my life, I'm going to make it a point to at least speak to Daria everyday.

For the past week, this pregnancy has been hitting me hard and I'm not even 13 weeks yet! I feel exhausted nearly every hour of the day, so I end up falling asleep a lot. I've also put on a bit more weight, which I have to force myself not to stress out about.

So between all of that, and being paranoid, I haven't really seen Daria. Sometimes we ate dinner together, but it didn't last long because either she had homework or I was too tired to stay up.

I'm going to make sure to try harder.

As we're just finishing up eating, I give Daria the side eye look. She looks back at me like I'm crazy.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

I can't help but to smirk. "Oh, nothing. Just a little birdie told me that you have a new boyfriend. Zander, right?"

Daria starts choking, and I hurriedly pat her back a few times. When she's recovered, she still looks at me like I'm crazy.

"W-who told you that? Zander and I are just friends."

"I have my sources." Really, Simone came by the house one day and while Daria was in the bathroom, she told me everything. From how it sounds, they literally act like a couple.

"Y'know, it's okay for you to move on D. I'm not sure what happened with you and Asher, but it's okay for you to go on and be happy. Even if it's not with Zander, you can move on and be happy with your life in general."

Daria sighs and plays with her hair. "Asher was my first everything. I never told you but we mutually broke up after the wedding."

I internally flinch at the mention of my wedding day. It's selfish, but I can't help it.

"I'm still in love with him, Ellie. And I'm- I'm so pissed off that he wasn't there for me. That he's not here for me now. It sounds stupid but, we built a strong bond over the months. We became best friends. For him to just, cut me off breaks my heart."

I can tell that she's trying hard not to cry, so I get up and hug her tightly. It breaks my heart to see her go through this. Heartbreak is such a terrible thing to feel, especially at a young age. "I know it's not easy, but I promise that you will get through this. Don't bottle up your feelings and you will heal. I'm here for you, and our family is here for you too. We love you D."

She sniffs and breathes out slowly. "I love you guys too."

In this moment, I want to tell Daria about my bio dad and half siblings so badly, but I just can't.

One, it would be like I'm trying to make the situation about myself. Two, knowing Daria, she's going to be curious as hell and I'm just processing it myself. Finally, three, I don't want Daria to be anywhere near my "fAtHeR". Chuck and Charlie, I wouldn't mind, but my sperm donor is an absolute no.

So I make up my mind for good to not bring it up at all.

While we're still hugging, I feel something weird in my stomach. Pulling away from Daria, I put both hands on my belly.

"What's wrong? Are the babies okay?"

"I-I think so. I just feel.." I trail off as I feel flutters on each side of my belly.

"Feel what? Are they okay in there?"

Suddenly I laugh out loud when I realize what's happening.

"The twins are kicking!"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Later that night

Irish Papii (niall): hey el, how was your day? Did you guys enjoy the carnival?

Baby Mama(ellie): it was fantastic! I won a bear, wanna see?

Irish Papii: sure

Baby Mama: 

Irish Papii: bruh that is a little ass bear wtf 😂😂💀 are you sure you won?

Baby Mama: stop talking about my bear like that, bitch

Irish Papii: I'm sorry but it looks beat up as hell!

Baby Mama: GOODNIGHT NIALL.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Yes this was a filler, but we needed a break from the drama. Also, all of Ellie's friends saved their names in her phone (before she moved obviously). So the ridiculous names you're seeing, Ellie did not do that lol

15 votes for the next chapter! ♡ (it's already halfway written sooooo 👀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 727 37
Her deepest secrets are inked into her skin, the black lines a reminder of her dark past. No one can find out about them... Not even him. Everyone ha...
328K 7.9K 36
The Boy Next Door {COMPLETED} Harry Styles was all Melanie Harte ever wanted. They have been best friends since forever and the most cliche thing fo...
Stuck [H.S] By a!

Fanfiction

41.5K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETE & EDITED] Being at that time of the month, Jolie decides to make a quick stop to a convience store to retrieve chocolates and candies to sa...
3.2K 75 21
Sequel to Never Tear Us Apart- Harry Styles Harry's gone, Aprils alone. She has her baby in her belly but is that enough to keep April grounded? Aft...