Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

Galing kay Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 52

722 31 1
Galing kay Nekochinchin

Your POV

I woke up and looked out my window, it was a pretty day and doesn't seem like anything would happen today.

Getting up from my bed, I stretched my limbs while letting out a yawn.

I head over to where my uniform was and started putting it on, brushing out my hair and grabbing Oli, I left my room.

Going down the stairs, something kept gnawing at the back of my head.

'Am I forgetting something??' I thought as I head over to the dining room.

Seeing the brothers and Ema, I shrugged my shoulders and decided to just let it be.

'It's probably nothing..' I thought as I took a seat beside Ema.

I was given my breakfast and saw that it was my favorite, with a smile I started digging in as I gave Oli a bit for him to eat on.

While eating, I see multiple eyes on me.

"What's up with the staring?" I asked as I took a sip from my juice.

"(Y/n), did you forget anything today??" Ema asks me with a kind tone, which made me raise a brow.

"Huh? I'm pretty sure I didn't forget anything.." I said trailing off a bit as I saw all my siblings' looks.

"I see, then do you have any plans today?" She asks me.

"Plans? I usually hang out with Karma and Nagisa when school's done, then head home afterwards. Why?" I questioned a bit suspiciously as I watched everyone.

"It's nothing, just wanted to know what you're up to today." She replies with a big smile.

I just slowly nod my head at her and continued eating my breakfast, though with her questions on my mind, I doubt I fully enjoyed my food.

'Something's up, they're all being weird...' I thought as I continued eating my food.

-time skip-

I walked up the mountain with a peach juice box in my hand, I enjoyed my time just having some alone time.

While drinking my juice, I felt someone's presence behind me. Before I could turn around, I felt familiar arms wrapping around my waist.

I playfully rolled my eyes realizing who it was.

"Oya? I wonder who this is??" I said in a teasing tone.

"It's Prince Charming, that's who I am." I heard him snicker.

Turning around, I was faced with a devilish period head. The one and only Karma Akabane was looking at me with his infamous smirk.

"More like the Devil himself." I playfully said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss and I could feel the smile forming on his lips as he kissed me, I let go and see him smiling at me.

"Sweet as always~" He says as he licked his lips and winked at me.

"Since when am I not~?" I said with a wink.

He lets go of my waist and gently held my hand, the both of us started walking up the mountain while making small talk.

"So, where are we going to today?" He asks me with a smile.

"What do you mean? We're just going to go to the usual arcade with Nagisa and get some food, like every other day." I said with a chuckle.

He abruptly stops and looks at me with inspecting eyes, I tilted my head in confusion wondering why he looks so surprised.

"Are you sure you have no plans for today??" He asks me questioningly.

"No..??" I slowly said as I looked confused.

He looks at my face to see if I was bluffing and nodded his head in understanding, he lets out a sigh a smile on his face.

"What ever am I suppose to do with you?" He says in a teasing tone with his usual smirk, his hand petting me on the head. 

We heard a 'ding' and I watched Karma pull his phone out, with a mischievous smirk he replies to the message.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"It's your sister." He replies as he puts his phone back inside his pocket.

"Ema?? What'd she say?" I questioned as he and I started walking hand in hand.

"She asked me if I wanted to come over for dinner." He replies.

I watched him and see he had this smirk on, a smirk I know all too well. He usually has this smirk on when he's planning something.

Which made me confuse, concerned, and curious.

"Okayyyy, seriously. What's up? Ema asked me the same thing this morning and I'm confused." I said with a really confused expression on my face.

"It's nothing that your little head needs to worry about~" He says giving me a kiss.

'He's planning something..' I thought as I narrowed my eyes on the red head.

-time skip-

'Okay, something is definitely up.' I thought as I stared at all my classmates talking to each other so casually.

When I entered the classroom with Karma this morning, Kayano, Rio, and Nagisa went up to me with smiles.

They were about to say something when Karma cut them off with a wink, and for some odd reason they understood what message he was sending.

They covered up what they were gonna say with 'Good Morning's and went back to their seats, I was very confused at that time.

My eyes scanned everyone and tried to find anything weird, but I found nothing. I sighed out and just laid on top of my desk, not wanting to bother anymore as to what they were hiding.

'Gosh, I'm so confused..' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

-time skip-

"There is definitely something going on." I mumbled out as I walked on the sidewalk.

School was over and I was walking around by myself. No Karma and Nagisa, which was very rare because I'm always with either one.

Karma and Nagisa suddenly said that they had some plans to do, they didn't exactly say what it was but I knew they were hiding something.

'What could it be?' I thought as I let out a sigh.

While walking, I pulled my phone out and just played some games. Not really sure what I wanted to do.

As I walked, I suddenly heard a commotion in front of me. Looking up, I see a guy running fast as he bumped to several people.

"My purse!! He stole my purse!!" I heard a middle aged woman yell out as she pointed at the male.

Looking at the crook's hand, there lied a purse. 

"OUT OF THE WAY!!" I heard the purse snatcher yell out as he shoved several people put of his way.

I see the male running towards me with a hurried expression on his face, we both made eye contact and I see that he was ready to shove me.

He raised his arm up to push me, but I grabbed it and twisted it behind his back. I proceed to bend one of his knees forward, which caused him to kneel.

"Wh-What the—?!" I heard the guy let out as he tried to fight me off him.

I rolled my eyes at him and kicked his back forward, causing his whole body to lie on the ground. 

Getting on top of him, I grabbed the bag and placed it beside me. I then take his other free arm and twisted it behind his back.

I could hear him shouting a couple of 'Let Go!'s as I grabbed my necktie to tie his hands securely.

"Damn brat!! Let go of me!" He yells out towards me.

I got up from his back and picked the purse off the ground, a smirk was plastered on my face as I watched the man struggle.

While taking a step back, I see a couple of officers making their way to the man. They proceed to cuff him and one of them takes the man to the police car.

The other officer made it's way towards me with a smile or grin on his face.

"Hey there, thanks for stopping him." He tells me with a smile.

"It's no trouble, he was about to shove me and I couldn't just let him." I said shrugging towards the male in front of me.

"I see, hahaha! But, still. You did good. Thanks again, young lady." He tells me as he pats me on shoulder and left.

I turned around and see the middle aged lady running towards the scene, it was clear that she was panting from that run.

As she caught her breath, she saw me and sees the bag in my hand. I see her eyes lit up and she makes her way towards me with a smile.

"Oh my! My purse!" She tells me with a smile.

"Here you go, Ma'am." I said giving her the bag.

"Thank you so much, Dearie." She says with a sweet smile, which made me gave her a smile.

"No problem." I said.

"Well, I'll be on my way now. Be careful on your way back, Grans." I said waving her a goodbye with a smile.

As I turned around and start walking away, I felt my wrist being pulled back. Stopping, I looked behind me.

It was the same old lady with a bright and sweet smile on her face.

"Here, please take this as my thanks." She said as she gave me a coupon.

I take it onto my hands and looked at it, before I could give the lady a reply she suddenly disappeared.

'I only took my eyes off her for a sec, that woman sure is fast.' I thought with an amused smirk on my lips.

Looking down on the coupon on my hand, I see that it was a coupon for a nearby café. Thinking that I had nothing else to do, I decided to check this place out.

Within a couple of minutes, I saw the cafe and entered. Once I entered the smell of coffee immediately hits my nose.

It smelled amazing.

Walking up to the counter, I see the cashier giving me a smile. I returned it back, not wanting to be rude.

"Hi, I got this coupon for (certain drink)?" I informed them.

"Ah yes, of course! Please wait while we get your drink ready, is there anything else you want?" They asked me with a smile.

"I'll get a (dessert), if you don't mind." I replied.

"Understood, Ma'am!" They replied all cheery.

I nodded my head at them and paid, I then went over to a seat near the window. 

-time skip-

My drink came with the other thing I ordered, I was honestly surprised by how good the drink was.

'Guess I found my new favorite drink.' I thought as I sipped on the drink.

Biting on the straw, I looked down on my table and see something I didn't see before.

An envelope.

"What the hell..?" I mumbled out as I see an envelope under the plate of my dessert.

'I didn't notice it. No wait, was it even there from the beginning??' I thought as I eyed the envelope suspiciously.

Curious about it's contents, I take it into my hands and opened the letter. Pulling out the piece of paper inside, I see something written inside.

[ Hey there, Gorgeous.

Do you remember the first time we met? Because I clearly do.

We were both rebellious and caused trouble, we didn't even know each other yet. But you somehow caught my eye when you were reading about 'Sonic Ninja'.

I didn't know we had the same interests so I decided to get close, and you blew me away with how amazing you were.

You surprise me every time and you were there for me. In all honesty, I still can't believe you were with me all these years, just proved how compatible we were~.

But, do you remember the promise we made a few months into our first year? Because if you do, then you'll know what this key is.

Good luck, Peaches.]

Is what I read, a smile made it's way to my lips as I realized who this was. I looked inside the envelope and see an all familiar key.

Surprise hits me when I see the key, nostalgia filled my whole body as I held the key gently. 

I quickly finished my drink and dessert, and left immediately. 

My legs started running and my heart beat was accelerating, I was very excited and happy at the same time.

I started making my way towards the place my memories led me to.

'What are you planning, Karma Akabane?' I thought with a smile as I ran.

################################

HEYOOOO

ANOTHER CHAPTTTERRRR

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE 2 MONTHS

WRITERS BLOCK GOT ME HELLA GOOD AND I HAD NO MOTIVATION

BUT ANYWAYS!!!

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT'S HAPPENING???

JUST TRY GUESSINGGGGGG

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERRSSSS

HOPE YOU ENJOYEDDDD

CIAO~

~Nekochinchin :3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

263K 6.1K 24
Rika was adopted by Rintaro at a very young age after her parents had passed away in a car accident. After she was adopted she met her new sister Ema...
3.4K 137 67
What will happen if an A-class student annoyed the hell out of the principal. Will she demoted to a lower rank? Or will she find herself assassinatin...
282K 7.3K 38
| DISCONTINUED | You are (Y/N) Hinata You are also Ema sister You use to live in Japan but moved to France What will happen when you move back to J...
41.1K 1.4K 53
(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Conflict is based on the anime. So I decided...