Just Feeling Better

By HowlersArchives

After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cin... More

[]Chapter 1[]
[]Chapter 3[]
[]Chapter 4[]
[]Chapter 5[]
[]Chapter 6[]
[]Chapter 7[]
[]Chapter 8[]
[]Chapter 9[]
[]Chapter 10[]

[] Chapter 2[]

14.9K 355 725
By HowlersArchives

Mom came back half way through break because she missed home. Before that i hung out with Kacchan more and we trained together sometimes. We've gotten pretty close. The one time a waiter mistook us for a couple and we were both blushing heavily throughout the hangout. Tonight I'm going over to Kacchan's, I'm staying there for a week because my mom and his parents are going to visit his grandparents so. I haven't talked to much people other than Uraraka, Lida, Tsu, Mina and Kaminari.

DekuKami besties?? >>

We're having movie marathon since it's Friday. After i got the popcorn I decided to make my move. I plopped down inbetween Kacchan's legs on the floor stuffing my face with popcorn to stop myself from smirking at his blushing face.

"I-Izu-" I cut him off. "Shut up and cuddle me! It's gonna be a long night." i said childishly snuggling closer to him. I grew a little taller in the last month so my head rest slightly in the crook of his neck.

Throughout the marathon my back was snuggled tightly close to Kacchan's back and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. Kacchan picked the next movie, a horror movie. Bad move! I jumped in every jump scene and he kept laughing at me. I felt like pissing my pants and it wasn't even half way! Horror movies at fricking 2 in the morning. Real bad move!

I near the end I started to fall into a light sleep. I felt so bad for Kacchan. I could feel him but discreetly move slightly back. Was from me jumping on him? Yes. Do i feel bad? Absolutely not! As the movie nears the end i shuffle back into Kacchan. I hear him groan. My ass is sitting right infront of him. I shuffle back a little more and hear him slightly moan as he gently grabs my hips to a stop.

I continued to shuffle with him groaning and moaning. This goes on until grind on me. I takes everything i have not to moan and grind back. He wraps his arm around my waist and grinds harder. He continues to grind harder and harder, I can tell his almost at his high. When he reaches, his breathing heavily and cursing under his breath. I resist the urge to giggle. He carries me to what i assume is the guest room and I finally fall asleep.

I'm awoken to the smell of pancakes at 11am. I freshen up and change into shorts and a large shirt that goes to my knees and a pair of socks. I walk downstairs and sit on of the kitchen stools. I greet Kacchan and he hands me a plate. He must be really embarrassed about last night because I could see the hint of pink on his face when i greeted him.

"I'm going to the mall today, I need to get something. You wanna come?" I asked him.

"Can't I'm being forced to go to the movies with shitty hair and the others."

"Shitty hair? You know you really should know their names by now" I asked twirling my fork in my hand. He choked on his pancake and looked at me with a bizarre look.

"What?" I asked completely confused.

"You cussed... AND I DO KNOW THEIR NAMES I JUST DON'T CARE!" He yelled.

I laughed and got up heading to wash my plate. "Whatever you say Kacchan." I said sarcastically.

After breakfast we got changed and headed our separate ways.

(:Zuzu first 2nd Kacchan outfit:)

Katsuki wasn't one to normally panic but right now he went into a full gay panic. His crushed looked undeniably HOT in his outfit and he couldn't help but remember everysingle detail about it or rather how his crush looked in it. He definitely needed to vent this to Kirishima before they left.

Izuku arrived at the mall and didn't waste time to go directly to the shop he needed. On the way there he bumped into some of his classmates.

"Deku!" Uraraka waved and ran up to her friend.

"Hey Uraraka!"

Now that he was closer he could see all the others she was with which included Tsuyu, Lida, Hagakure, Momo, Tokoyami, Ojiro, Aoyama and Shoji. They spoke for a little while before he told them he had to go.

And finally there he was, entering the shop. Was he nervous? A little. Excited? Estatic. Trying not to think how painful it would be? Yes. I mean he is getting piercings after all.

( right ear)

(left ear)

"There are so many people here today..." He muttered as he made his way through the crowd after getting his piercings. Just as he said that he bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh! I'm SO SORR-"

"MIDORIYA! IS THAT YOU!"

He looked up to see Kaminari and Sero gawking at him.

"Oh it's you! Hey!" He greeted waving at them.

"Bro you look so cool! When d'you get those?" Sero pointed at his ears.

"Oh actually just now! They don't look bad do though! Oh my gosh they look bad what am-"

"Relax dude they don't! You look great!" They quickly reassured him before he started panicking.

"Phew! Thanks guys! I just wanted to try something new you know..."

They chatted for abit until Midoriya decided it was time go.

"Wow..." Sero muttered.

"I know right..." Denki muttered still looking at the spot where Midoriya once stood. "I want piercings."Kaminari blurted out. "Nope- no you don't. " answered Sero as he facepalmed and pushed the boy towards the movie theatre towards their group of friends.

"I want piercings." Kaminari blurted out once again, while walking with his group of friends towards Katsuki's house. "No you don't!" Sero screeched. "Why so out of the blue Kaminari?" Kirishima asked chuckling. "Because Midoriya looked so cool in them!" Kaminari whined. "HE WHAT!!!" The other three yelled.

The group entered the house gasping for air. Katsuki ran up the stairs to the guest room. He swang the door open about to yell but stopped in his tracks. Izuku stood there with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist, his curls flattened, hair damp from the hot shower, leaving his skin slightly pink and body slightly wet. Katsuki stood there for few seconds taking in the view. "Wow" he muttered under his breath. Only now was he acknowledging how lean and ripped Deku was getting, how he his jaw looked sharper and lost some baby fat. The piercings only making look hotter-

Seeing Katsuki stuck in place and almost drooling, Izuku smirks. "Take a picture it'll last longer~" he suggests seductively adding a wink. That seemed to smack Katsuki out of his trance. He was trying but failing at his attempt and ended up stuttering messes of excuses whilst blushing heavily, face rivaling Kirishima's hair, but got interrupted about halfway.

"MIDORIYA IZUKU! WHY WAS I NOT TOLD OF YOU GETTING PIERCINGS!" Mina yelled, stomping her way upstairs. A shiver ran down Izuku's spine as he prepared to be hassled. "Shit." He muttered. Katsuki looked him, bewildered at the boy.

Mina stomped her way into the room and tackled Izuku to the floor, picking on his ears and sputtering profanities at him for not telling her. The other boys came and stood at the door, watching silently at the scene in utter shock. Mina was yet to realise what she was doing.

"Mina!" Izuku said.

"And you don't even think about-"

"Mina!" He said louder but the girl kept going.

"MINA!" He yelled snapping the girl back to her senses.

"What!?" She yelled back.

"I'm still fucking. Naked." Izuku states, playfully and lightly smirks and looking the girl straddling his stomach with raised eyebrows at her. Mina takes a minute until the gears start working. She tenses and her eyes go wide. "Right" she states lifelessly before automatically getting up and walking quickly out the door with a wheezing Kaminari and Sero following behinding her.

Kirishima gives Katsuki a thumbs up before he follows after. Katsuki goes in and put his hands out. "Up." He states. Izuku sighs and grabs Katsuki's hands muttering a thanks before Katsuki leaves.

Izuku changes into a large black hoodie that has explosions along the arms, a pair of shorts and thigh high socks. He went downstairs to meet the group.

They spent the night eating pizza, playing games and watching movies.

Izuku woke up to the sound of chirping. He tried to sit up but couldn't.. Only then did he realise the unfamiliar room he was in. He looked down to see two strong pairs of arms wrapping around his waist. He looked up to see Katsuki sleeping next to him. He blushed heavily and tried escaping the chain of arms around him but couldn't. He gave in and decided to snuggle closer to the warmth. He fell back asleep and woke up an hour later to the sound of yelling.

He freshened up for the day and walked down stairs to greet the group.

"Hey Midoriya where you headed?" Kirishima asked, watching Izuku grab his skateboard.

"Oh Morning! I'm having breakfast with Tsu and the others so we're meeting up." He replied getting ready to leave.

"Oh see you later!" Mina yelled.

_________________________________

A/N: Eek! Yall made it to Chap 2 once again thank you!

Kacchan :5,9
Deku: 5,8

Obviously this was a kind of character transformation and development but either way it was things pple usually never saw him wear so it's not a drastic change. ;) i hope you enjoyed tHiS cHaPtEr<3

Im trying to set a routine of updating everyday or every other day....

Also if your reading my othrr book update coming soon! I've been editing it and some of the other chapters!! Love yalll

Don't stop ✨t w i n k l i n g✨

🥞.

1645-w_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.2K 18
One day, Izuku finds out he's going to a reformative boarding school. Is he happy about this? No. He's not. Does he think he's going to get anything...
138K 4K 53
.~( This is a sad/abused Izuku AU, if you don't like this book then don't read it )~. Warnings: Abuse Cutting Depression Sad Deku Abusive...
54.6K 1.1K 10
Bakugo has always been on the harsher side with his smaller classmate, Deku. They grew up together, and Bakugo had always had a soft spot for him tha...
99.9K 1.5K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...