FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE- SATZU...

By sweetlittleCub

Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce thi... More

SAPPHIRES ‼️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tomorrow's Scene
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Jungkook's Instagram Post
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Korean Daily
Chapter 19
⚠️‼️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
FFS ♡
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
COMING SOON 🎭
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 27
•••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
••••• ❤️ •••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sana's Instagram Post
HAPPY SATZU DAY ‼️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 39
••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 40
•••• ❤️ ••••
|PROMOTE|
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 41
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
YOU ARE INVITED ‼️
GENDER REVEAL 🎉
Chapter 44
•••[5]•••
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SATZU'S INSTAGRAM POST
Chapter 56
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 57
ARE YOU READY????
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
••••❤️••••
Chapter 63
🔺FINAL CHAPTER🔺
🔺EPILOGUE🔺
MY FIRST AND LAST
THANK Ü
Promote (MFAL)
LET'S HIGH 5 ‼️❤️
••• 25 •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #2
•••• ❤️ ••••
••• SOON •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #4
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #5
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #3

4.3K 149 24
By sweetlittleCub

It was a sunny day and all the TWICE members are now preparing for Mina's wedding later. Mina and Chaeyoung decided to held their wedding in beach resort in Busan..

Mina is currently at the bridal room as she was getting her make up and 6 sisters are currently on her side...

"Ya, our Minari is crying..." Jeongyeon said as Mina became teary eye while reading their messages...

"Minari.." Sana hugs Mina... "Don't cry... We are here for you.." She added.

"We are so happy for you Mina, finally you already found your someone 🙂.." Jihyo said.

"For sure, Chaeyoung will gonna be a good wife for you... You really made a good choice for choosing that little cub..." Nayeon said...

"Komawo Unnie 🙂..."

"You're still a part of TWICE no matter what.. you and Sana will always be part of TWICE..." Jihyo said...

"Thank you, I really owe you a lot.. I'm blessed because God gave me a 6 wonderful sister. I treasure each one of you 🙂..." Mina said.

"Guys, Dahyun call me. Chaeyoung is already done dressing up..." Momo said...

"Arasso, Mina's Make up is almost getting done..." Sana said...

-

Meanwhile, in the other room. Dahyun and Tzuyu accompany Chaeyoung ...

"Chaeyoung ~ ah..."

"Unnie.."

"Take Care of Minari okay??? Don't hurt her.."

"Arasso, I will take care of her..." Chaeyoung smile.

"You seems excited cub 🙂 .." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah, I'm excited and a little bit nervous. I still can't believe, I'm here now.. I'll gonna marry Minari ..."

"Your so Lucky to have someone like her, so take care of her Chaeng and love her with all your heart..."

"Don't worry, Tzu I will put that on my mind. 🙂..."

"It's only have 30 minutes left and you and Mina Unnie will gonna be married ◍•ᴗ•◍.."

-

After 30 minutes all the guest are now on their sits. Tzuyu quickly find Sana and seated  beside her ...

"Hi, Love 😁.." Tzuyu smile widely..

"Ya, you looks creepy. Where's's chaeyoung??."

"She's coming here..."

"Your daughter where is she??."

"She's now on her line..." Tzuyu said as she turned around to check Minju since their baby is one of the flower girl.

"Love..."

"Mmmm????."

"Nothing 😁..."

"Ya, What is it???.."

"Uhmmm, Nothing I just wanted to say you're stunning right now 🙂❤️.."

"Thank you ~ You too Tzuyu~ah ❤️.."

Minutes later the ceremony has been started ...

"Whoahhh, Mina Unnie looks so gorgeous..." Tzuyu said...

"Are you checking Minari???."

"I just compliment her 🙂.." Tzuyu held the latters hand ...

"Pshhhh. Just eyes on me Chou Tzuyu."

"I will 🙂..." Tzuyu lean closer as she kiss Sana's lips...

"Ya, you two. Would you please stop flirting even just for now???.." Nayeon said.. 

"Tzuyu started it..." Sana said...

"Why me?? ..." Tzuyu point herself...

"Aishhhhh... Shhhh..." Nayeon scolded Tzuyu and Sana...

-

After the ceremony they immediately went to the reception area...

"Mommy... Did you saw me???..." Minju asked as she snuggle to Sana...

"Yes, Baby. You're so beautiful...." Sana smile as she gently caressing Minju's cheeks...

"How about you, Mommy Tzu???.."

"Of course Baby 🙂 ~ I've been watching you earlier ..."

"Mommy... When will you guys get married???..."

Tzuyu and Sana looks at each other....

"I also wanted to be your flower girl...." Minju added... "Mommy Tzu...." She looks at Tzuyu and made a puppy eyes.

"Uhmmm, soon baby.. your mommies will get married again okay??? And you will be our flower girl..."

"Really??? 😍😍.."

"Yes baby 🙂 right love???..." Tzuyu looks at Sana...

"Yes, Baby ~ We will get married soon 🙂.."

Seconds later Minju went to her playmates so Sana and Tzuyu leave alone at their table.

"I thought you don't have plan to marry me anymore..." Sana said..

"Eh??.."

"You're always buys tho..." Sana said...

"Is that the reason why you're always Angry with me???."

Sana didn't answer as she just pout..

"Love... I have plan to marry you again... It just that I'm looking for the perfect timing ..."

"Really?? ..."

"Mmmmm..."

"That's good to hear then.."

"Aigoo..." Tzuyu gently tap Sana's head... "So you're not sulking anymore???.."

"Mmmmmm..."

"I love you Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu smile and quickly kiss the latter..

"I love you too (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )..."

Tzuyu hugs the latter tightly...

"I will marry you, so don't worry ..." Tzuyu whisper..

"I will wait for that time (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Sana answer.

-

After entertaining their guest Chaeyoung and Mina is now having their dinner together...

"Are you happy??.." Chaeyoung asked.

"I'am. I'am very Chaeyoungie (*˘︶˘*).。*♡... Thank you ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ.."

"I'm the one who's more thankful Mina, because you never leave my side while I'm battling with my illness.. Even though I pushed you away still you never leave me... I'm so luckily to have someone like you..."

"Chaeyoung~ah..."

"Tzuyu is right. I'm lucky Minari..." Chaeyoung held Mina's hand. "Thank you for Everything. I will promise to make you happy everyday, I will never hurt you. You have my word."

"I can't still believe that we are already married. And I'm happy because I made the right choice. I'm happy choosing you Chaeyoung~ah (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

"Don't worry because I will not waste the sacrifice you made for our relationship.  I will do everything to make you happy, I will never get tired of taking care of you and being with you for life. I love you Minari..."

"I love you too Chaeyoungie ♥️..."

Chaeyoung smile, she lean closer as she give Mina a sweet kiss on her lips..

"I Finally Found my someone 🙂♥️.." Chaeyoung whisper as lean her forehead to the latter...

"Me too, I'm glad that I found you 🙂♥️ ." Mina answer...

xxxxx

Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so that by the time you start to feel, you'll know it's real. True love will set course once everything is all right, you just need for the right moment for that.

BEST WISHES FOR CHAEYOUNG AND MINA... 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 823 10
requested 🤍 TWICE tenth member imagines! Different scenarios of you as the tenth member of TWICE! Any kind of scenario is acceptable, I'm open to wr...
8.3K 449 17
"Oks! No problem, boss!" Chaeyoung playfully raises her arm in a salute. "I love you!" She steals a quick kiss from the other girl's cheek before jog...
296K 12.4K 85
When first love happens to you when you are so young, then you must consider yourself a lucky. But by the same token, you will never have that same e...
126K 6.3K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021