𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝐇.𝐒

By svnflowerkiss

Best selling author Harry Styles is kind, sweet and charming. He's all someone would ever want and more. Jou... More

Introduction + Characters
❁ Chapter 1 | nina
❁ Chapter 2 | harry
❁ Chapter 3 | nina
❁ Chapter 4 | I think i've just seen an angel
❁ Chapter 5 | harry
❁ Chapter 6 | nina
❁ Chapter 7 | harry
❁ Chapter 8 | nina
❁ Chapter 9 | take your stupid ring
❁ Chapter 10 | harry
❁ Chapter 11 | nina
❁ Chapter 12 | harry
❁ Chapter 13 | nina
❁ Chapter 14 | harry
❁ Chapter 15 | nina
❁ Chapter 16 | harry
❁ Chapter 17 | i'm not ready
❁ Chapter 18 | harry
❁ Chapter 19 | nina
❁ Chapter 20 | harry
❁ Chapter 21 | nina
❁ Chapter 22 | harry
❁ Chapter 23 | ethan
❁ Chapter 24 | nina
❁ Chapter 25 | harry
❁ Chapter 26 | nina
❁ Chapter 27 | harry
❁ Chapter 28 | nina
❁ Chapter 30 | nina
❁ Chapter 31 | harry
❁ Chapter 32 | nina
❁ Chapter 33 | harry
❁ Chapter 34 | nina
❁ Chapter 35 | harry
❁ Chapter 36 | nina
❁ Chapter 37 | harry
❁ Chapter 38 | nina
❁ Chapter 39 | harry
❁ Chapter 40 | nina
❁ Chapter 41 | harry
❁ Chapter 42 | nina
❁ Chapter 43 | harry
❁ Chapter 44 | nina
❁ Chapter 45 | harry
❁ Chapter 46 | nina
❁ Chapter 47 | harry
❁ Chapter 48 | nina
❁ Chapter 49 | harry
❁ Chapter 50 | nina
❁ Chapter 51 | harry
❁ Chapter 52 | nina
❁ Chapter 53 | harry
❁ Chapter 54 | nina
❁ Chapter 55 | harry
❁ Chapter 56 | nina
❁ Chapter 57 | harry
❁ Chapter 58 | nina
❁ Chapter 59 | harry
❁ Chapter 60 | nina
AUTHORS NOTE
not an update BUT NEW BOOK!

❁ Chapter 29 | harry

4.3K 121 109
By svnflowerkiss

Nina is awestruck looking at the picnic setup I had for us. It was right above the cliff and the sunset was starting to go down, making the view even more pleasing fo view.

A gray sheet was sprawled across the grassy area where a basket full of sandwiches and fruit sat. Plates, napkins, utensils, wine and a variety of snacks out for us to eat.

"You did this?" Nina says softly.

I nod proudly. "Yeah. Well, I had a little bit of help from Casey but it was my idea."

Nina slowly starts to get closer to the setup and I feel overjoyed and proud to make her smile like that. "Do you like it?" I ask.

Nina is a little too speechless to say anything for a few seconds before she lets out a dry laugh. "Do I like it? Harry, this is beautiful. I love it."

My heart warms instantly and I let out a sigh of relief as I walk past her, taking a seat on the sheet in a cross-cross position. I look up at her, watching her mouth still jaw drop open making me chuckle. "Well, are you just gonna leave me to have a meal on my own or you gonna join me, angel?"

Nina grins getting closer and kneeling down beside me.

"Look we've got sandwiches, kiwis, cherry's, watermelon, strawberries...I think I might've bought every fruit the market had."

Nina lets out a laugh before nodding. "I think so too."

"And I've got wine..." I continue. "And even some grape soda!" I finish excitedly.

Grape soda played an important roll in our relationship.

Sounds cheesy, but when we'd met we both reached for the most under appreciated soda on this planet, it became our thing.

"Oh, the best." Nina sparked up.

"Only the finest for you." I smile popping open a can of the fizzy drink and pouring it into her wine glass she's held up.

After pouring some soda into my own glass, I lift it against Nina's before smiling widely. "To what?"

"To us?" I question.

"To us." She repeats clinking the glass against mine and chugging it down. "That's so good." She hums in pleasure.

Drinking mine, I nod in agreement before setting the glass down.

"What kind of wine is that?" Nina points at the bright wine yellow bottle across from us.

"Joanne..." I read the label, "Dunno to be quite honest. The guy at the shop told me it was getting popular. 'Sweet enough to leave the aftertaste of happiness on your lips' is all he told me."

"Sounds cheesy."

"Very cheesy." I respond. "Wonder what romantic wrote that one."

Reaching for a plate, I hand it over to Nina as we both pick out our appetizers and snacks to fill our stomachs. "So, should we continue our question game?" I ask.

"Sure."

"Alright you go first" I say with my plate on my lap.

"Why do you call me angel?" She asks as I take a bite from my strawberry.

Good question.

I'm going to sound like a complete lovesick fool right now.

"Well..." I start off. "When we met, you were stood right in front of the sun. The rays were sticking out of you and I just thought it was a very angelic scenery. You're an angel." I shrug casually looking away from Nina.

I pretend as if my face wasn't glowing bright red at this moment, chewing on my fruit as I sense a frozen Nina in front of me.

"That's sweet." She says honestly. I look back up at the flustered woman before drifting my eyes away again.

"You're turn." I cough taking a swig of my fizzy grape drink.

"Alright, Styles go for it."

"What makes you the happiest?" I question.

She bites into her sandwich before answering. "Easy. Lenny."

That would be my answer too.

"She's just this little ball of sunshine that can never fail to make me laugh. There's not a day that goes by that she doesn't make me smile. She's sassy, extremely smart and she's the best thing that's ever happened to me." Nina ends looking at the view in front of us.

"I'd say the same too." I say setting the plate aside and leaning my hands against the soft fabric under us. "We did a good job."

"Yeah. We did."

Both of us pause to look towards the view of the sun setting. I've never sat down to experience something like this but I've got to say it's absolutely astonishing.

Crazy to think that in only minutes, the sky will then be blue and filled with little shining balls of gas we call stars.

"It's really pretty." Nina whispers. I turn to hear taking in all of her features.

If I were to blurt out honesty right now, it'd be that Nina was possibly the most prettiest sight I've ever seen. "Yep. So pretty." I mutter turning away from her and back to the sky.

Once the sun is completely down, we've taken pictures and set things aside for us both to lay beside each other. I was the first one to lay and Nina giggled at me before doing the same.

"I got invited to a show. You should come." Nina speaks up.

I raise my eyebrows in surprise, not exactly expecting her to invite me. "What show?"

"His name is Niall. I interviewed him not too long ago and he invited me to his show next week. He's honestly really good. You should come with me." She smiles. "Of course, invite Casey and Finley too. I'll try to get Ruby to go out with us but no promises. You know how she gets with Casey and her being in the same room."

I loved live music. The feeling of being in a crowded room of people just enjoying the adrenaline made me incredibly happy. I could go on and on about music.

If I hadn't become an author, I think I would've became an musical artist.

Sounds a bit crazy and I don't think I even have the slightest of talent to do so but the people around me growing up always thought otherwise.

"I'd love to join you." I say watching her grin on the darkness.

"Great." She responds.

Our hands are only inches away from each other and I slowly move mine closer to hers before feeling her intwine it into mine.

"I missed this." I say honestly. "Doing things like this with you."

"Me too." Nina smiles. She leans in and lays her head on my shoulder as we look up at the blue sky. "We should do this more often." She suggests.

"I'd absolutely love to." I whisper feeling her cuddle into my neck even further.

Fuck.

The way I was feeling in this moment was of pure happiness. I didn't think there would ever be another date, another day I'd hold Nina's hand, another opportunity for us to make things right.

But somehow I'd gotten lucky.

"I have an idea." I mutter looking next to Nina. "We'll have to get up for this one."

"Oh no." She responds, a concerned look on her face. "This is the moment you're throwing me off isn't it?"

"What? No." I laugh shaking my head. I sit up, my hand still clasped onto hers before getting up completely. "We're going to dance."

Her face scrunches up in confusion before squinting at me. "Dance?" Nina chuckles. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's no music and we don't have signal."

"C'mon, trust me." I encourage her before she finally gets up. I take her hand and pull her closer to me before setting her hand on my shoulder and mine around her waist. Our free hands holding onto each other's.

I can tell she's trying her best not to laugh and I'm holding everything inside of me to not do the very same.

"It's a little bit funny..." I start to sing, watching Nina throw her head back and giggle.
I grin and continue, "This feeling inside..."

"I'm not one of those who can easily hide I don't have much money,
but boy, if I did,
I'd buy a big house where we both could live...."

We slowly begin to move side by side as my eyes remain on Nina's face. Her big beautiful brown eyes stare right back at mine. Although all we have is the light of the moon shining across our faces, I can still see the smile she has on her.

"If I was a sculptor,
but then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a travelin' show.
Oh, I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do.
My gift is my song and this one's for you."

I hum the melody and take her hand above us to spin her around, which she does so with a laugh. When she's completely spun back over at me, she wraps her arms across my shoulders, clasping her hands together and swaying slowly.

"And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world...."

As I continue, the grin on her face doesn't fall once as we dance together under a now sky full of stars.

"I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
Well, a few of the verses, well, they've got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song
It's for people like you that keep it turned on"

"So excuse me forgettin', but these things I do
You see, I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway, the thing is, what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen."

And they were. Her eyes were the sweetest I have ever seen and there wasn't a day that went buy that the thought never crossed my mind. I missed her eyes.

"And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world"

As I finish the song, our foreheads are now touching as nearly are our lips only centimeters away from each other.

Although, all there is to hear are the crickets and the wind surrounding us, we're still swaying back and forth as I'm humming the rest of the song when suddenly, Nina's lips are pressed up against mine.

My eyes go shut and hand slides away from her waist and up to her cheek softly, taking a hold of it and deepening our kiss. She captures my bottom lip between hers, sucking on it slightly. The feeling makes my stomach flutter as I move my lips gently over hers, bringing our bodies even closer, my hand resting right above her waist from behind.

Once we both pull away, I'm little bit stunned at what has just happened but overall pleased.

"It's getting kind of dark don't you think?" Nina smiles up at me.

I stare down at her with a smile as I bite the inside of my cheek. I know I'm flustered at the moment but I can't help the thought of how unreal this all felt.

I had to be dreaming.

"Yeah." I respond tucking a strand of flowing hair behind her ear. I lean into her once more closely leaving a much softer kiss on her plump lips before pulling away. "Let's get going."

-

The drive back to Nina's place was filled with laughter and slight playful teasing at each other here and there. The entire time, our hands hadn't let go of each other's once and my heart beat every single time she'd rub her thumb against my hand.

Once we'd finally pulled into her driveway, I get out of the car and around to her door to open it up.

She gives me a soft 'Thank you' and tells me how sweet I am before I follow her up to her doorstep.

"Today was fun." She whispers to me. "Thank you."

I smile back at her before hearing a sudden sound coming from her house. Peeking behind her, I'm met with Ruby and Lenny staring back at us through the window before the curtains shut immediately.

I'm reminded of the first time Nina and I kissed at her doorstep, her sister and mother watching us from her window.

Letting out a laugh, I shake my head before meeting Nina's eyes. "It was fun." I agree. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I loved it." She shrugs shyly.

Nina looks down to her feet before meeting my face and placing a soft kiss onto my lips.

It wasn't as long this time but it felt just as good.

"Thanks again." She mutters before wrapping her arms around me tightly. I do the same, letting her hug me as long as she wants before pulling away.

"Goodnight, Harry." Nina says opening up her door.

"Goodnight, Nina."

-
A/N:
Soooo....thoughts?
-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
138K 15.7K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...