Dorbyn one shots

AlexRiderrr tarafından

One shots of Corbyn and Daniel. *finished?* Daha Fazla

Hi
Sleepy
Proposal
Migraine
Ghost of you
Nightmare
Is this a dream?
8 Letters
The best hugs
Divorce
Car radio
Morning cuddles
Insomina
Corbyn, I'm sorry
New book
The big day
Zoom call
Live stream
Please believe me
I can't carry this anymore
Movie night
You the one
Only you
Lotus Inn
Idk you yet
Choose
The cover up
Panic attack
Happy Christmas
History
New years

Jealousy

843 21 1
AlexRiderrr tarafından

Nothing against Christina by the way, she is amazing.

Summary- 

(I changed it a tiny bit so I'm sorry, but I hope it's still okay)

Famous: Yeah

-Daniel's P.O.V- 

I smiled as Corbyn walked through the door, he had been out with a friend all day; and only just got back. 

"Hey babe, how was it?" I ask as I pull him into my arms. 

He cuddles into my chest and lets out a small sigh, "It was nice. I missed her." He says, sounding happy. 

I smile, happy that he is happy. "That's good Corbs." I say while kissing his forehead. 

He looks up at me and smiles while saying, "She asked if I wanted to go out tomorrow. I hope you don't mind." 

My heart sinks slightly, as although we do have some time off, I wanted to spend as many of those days with my boyfriend beside me. But I know he also has the right to spend time with others. So instead of saying how I felt I smiled and kissed him while saying, "that's okay Corb." 

-

It's the second day he has left to go see his friend and I was sat on the sofa looking through my socials when I come across a post that makes my heart stop. 

The account is verified and has a lot of followers as well. 

The post reads- 'Is Corbyn Besson dating Christina Marie Harris. These images could suggest so. But what happened to Daniel?'

Tears brim in my eyes as I see the both of them sat there smiling at eachother, another of them hugging each other, with Christina kissing his cheek. And the last is of them facing away with their hands intertwined. 

You may say I'm overreacting, but I know that Christina has had a crush on Corbyn since forever, and Corbyn is bisexual, so he could actually like her.

With tears streaming down my face I turn my phone off and head upstairs. I was planning on staying awake to see Corbyn, but not anymore. 

I climb into bed and turn away from his side, and shut my eyes as tears fall down my face. 

-Corbyn's P.O.V- 

"Corbyn please." Christina cries, making me roll my eyes and stand away. 

I shake my head saying, "Can you just stop. Wow. How many times do I have to tell you, I don't like you. It will never happen. I love Daniel, it will always be him." 

Today she kept coming on to me, and doing things I didn't want her to do. Sure, I didn't mind hugging her, but then she kissed my cheek, and that made me push her lightly away. Then when we were walking away she suddenly grabbed my hand so tight that I couldn't even remove my hand from hers for a whole minute before I could pry my hand away from her. 

She scoffs and pushes me back a little before saying, "whatever. Don't bother me again, I hope you have fun with Daniel. Don't come running back though when you realise what you're missing." 

With that she walks away and I can't help but laugh in my mind, she really thinks I would miss her. 

I begin to walk home, feeling bad that I left Daniel again today. I know he wanted to spend as much time as he could with me and yet I spent it with her. 

When I walk inside, I frown upon seeing all the lights off and Daniel nowhere to be seen. It was only 10:30 PM, but I wouldn't think he was asleep yet. 

I walk upstairs and see him in bed, I quickly get ready and climb in beside him. 

"Dani, babe. You awake?" I whisper, wanting to cuddle. 

But when he makes no movement, I take it as though he is asleep and let out a deep sad sigh before shutting my eyes and going to sleep. 

-

When I wake up the bed is empty, with Daniel nowhere in sight. 

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, wondering where he could have gone. I stand up and stretch, before getting ready for the day. 

Just as I was walking out the bedroom door I see Daniels hoodie and smile before slipping it on, smiling at the warmth and familiarity it gives me. 

Soon though a frown is on my face as I see the kitchen empty as well, with a note on the fridge. 

'I've gone out. Don't know when I'll be back.' 

I frown at how blunt it is, and how he doesn't say he loves me. He always does if he leaves a note. What did I do wrong? 

The whole day I sit on the sofa, trying to call Dani and waiting for him to come home. He doesn't answer and I sigh as I see the darkness slowly seeping into the room. 

I haven't eaten anything all day, but now I'm not even hungry. All I can focus on is the anxiety eating away at me. 

I lay down on the sofa, as silent tears fall down my face. What did I do? 

-Daniel's P.O.V- 

Last night I was awake, I just didn't want to have to talk to him. 

As soon as I woke up, I saw Corbyn asleep beside me, and before I could allow myself to hold him I got up and decided to go to Jonah and Eben's for the whole day. 

I write a note, and leave, while turning my phone off. 

I knock on their door and wait until Jonah pulls the door open. 

"Hey Dani. You okay?" He asks, obviously sensing something is the matter. 

Tears fall down my face suddenly as I shake my head wordlessly. Jonah is quick to pull me into their house and pull me into a hug.

"What happened?" He asks, while rubbing my back. 

"I think- I think Corbyn is cheating on me." I sob out, trying not to fall over all my words. 

He pulls away and looks at me in shock, "why. What happened?" 

"He-he kept leaving to meet Christina and I-I saw pictures of them holding hands and her kissing his cheek. And I know she likes him." I cry out while hugging him tighter. 

He pulls back and looks at me, "have you spoken to him about it?" He asks. 

I shake my head, and cry harder. Part of me knows I should, but another part of my is scared he will tell me he doesn't love me anymore. 

"Stay here for a while okay. And when you're ready. Go home and talk to him. Corbyn loves you with all his heart, I can tell he does." Jonah says making me nod my head. 

-

It was late by the time I got home, and when I walk in I frown seeing Corbyn asleep on the sofa, tear stains on his face while wrapped in my hoodie. 

A sigh escapes my lips before I walk over and gently wake him up. 

"Corbs, babe. Wake up." I whisper while running my hand through his hair. 

His eyes open and I can see how bloodshot they are from crying. 

"Dani?" He whispers, his voice cracking a little. 

"Yeah babe. It's me." I say back. He sniffs before sitting up and hugging me tightly.

"What did I do. Why did you leave?" He whimpers, and I now know he didn't do anything. 

I sigh, knowing I should tell him at least. "I thought you were cheating on me." I say, not making eye contact. 

He looks at me in shock before saying, "someone took pictures didn't they." 

I nod and before I can stop myself I say, "are you?" 

His eyes go wide and he shakes his head, before saying, "no. We went for lunch and spoke, but then she started to flirt more and more, then she kissed my cheek even though I didn't want her to. And then she grabbed my hand and wouldn't let go." 

A sigh of relief passes my lips as I say, "I'm sorry I left like that. I just didn't know what to do." 

Corbyn nods and says, "It's okay. But you know I love you so much. And I would never ever cheat on you." 

I pull him close to me and whisper, "I know I love you too." 

Just as I say that his stomach grumbles and he blushes while burying his head into my chest out of embarrassment. 

"Hungry?" I ask with a chuckle. 

He nods while whispering, "I was too anxious to eat all day." 

I frown, feeling guilt build up as I pull him into a tighter hug, saying, "I'm sorry babe. How about we cuddle in bed and watch a film, and order some food." 

He nods and I pick him up, letting him wrap his legs around my torso and arms around my neck. As I begin to walk upstairs, I wonder how I could ever doubt him. 

"I love you Corbs. So much." I whisper, while placing a kiss on his lips. 

"I love you too Dani." He says back, I can see the love in his eyes and know I found the one for me. 

-

-

-

A/N- I hope you liked it :)) 

- M xx

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

66.5K 3.4K 35
corbyn is heartbroken and daniel too. but the game is not over. will they be able to survive it?
5.1K 211 79
See what your life would be like with one of the Why Don't We Boys! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, Jack, and Zach
98.8K 1.4K 20
𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘹𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘴 :) 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹
64.2K 2.4K 13
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 of 'take my virginity' in which corbyn has to learn to love daniel. started: 03/19/19 finished: 10/22/19