Fight Beside Each Other | Llo...

By MehIWritem

Y/n is a girl that was adopted by loving parents. When her powers start showing, does her adopted parents acc... More

Chapter 1 Meeting
Chapter 2 Reunited
Chapter 3 The Attack
Chapter 4 The Scroll
Chapter 5 Waves
Chapter 6 Help Repair
Chapter 7 Exposed
Chapter 8 The Dark Island
Chapter 9 Bamboo Hand
Christmas Fever (Special Event)
Chapter 10 Keep It Hidden; Caught
Chapter 11 Temple of Light
Chapter 12 Will We Make it?
Chapter 13 Our Ending
Chapter 14 'Famous' Well Shopping
Chapter 15 History With Lloyd's Past And Mine
Chapter 16 To The Ground Of City We Go
Chapter 17 A Sweet Dinner
Chapter 18 - The System Wasn't a System, At Least a Good One
Chapter 19 A Night At The Monastery
Chapter 20 Escape To The Snakes Part 1.
Chapter 21 Esacpe to The Snakes Part 2.
Chapter 22 Staying Comes With Chores
Chapter 23 We Are Always Followed
Chapter 24 Digiverse and the Overlord
Christmas Special - Mr. and Mrs. Clause
Chapter 25 We're Here Again
Chapter 26 - It Was Gravity
Chapter 27 - Space Is So Cool
Chapter 28 Zane
Chapter 29 Grief is Another Stage Pt. 1
Chapter 30 Greif is Another Stage Pt. 2
Chapter 31 Issues on Issues
Chapter 32 The Invitation
Chapter 33 An Eggroll and Fried Rice
Chapter 34 Elemental Masters
Chapter 35 Winks
Chapter 36 Ice and Nicknames
Birthday (Speical Event)
Chapter 37 New Friends and Threats
Chapter 38 The Mind and Mr. Perfect
Chapter 39 Skate My Way To Betral
Chapter 40 Behind The Bandage
Chapter 41 Warm Risky Safety
Christmas Special: Mistletoe
Chapter 42 Chen Sucks
Chapter 43 Anacondrai Generals
Chapter 44 Windy Night
Chapter 45 Brother and Friend
Chapter 46 Ronin
Chapter 47 Brother Sharpens Brother
Chapter 48 Deals
Chapter 49 I'm Here For You
Chapter 50 You are here
Chapter 51 Fame and Family
Chapter 52 The Departed Reunited
Chapter 53 143

Chapter 42 The Break

1.5K 36 8
By MehIWritem

Little fun fact, this is the original song that Zane has for his funny switch.

Shaking head as I walk down the steps. My hands in chains behind my back, my friends beside me in the chains. All of the elemental masters, except Skylor and Lloyd were joining us. Skylor was the traitor, she always has been. Kai announced it to me after I woke up from Chen knocking me out.

I hate him so much for doing that, my head feels like pounding. I just want to lay down in a quiet space and let this leave. But the chains and Jay's humming is very annoying.

"Can you be quiet!?" Kai asks what I was feeling.

"Please, my head is pounding," I beg as I watched my feet step.

"No, I am thinking positive. It is the power of positive thinking. Lloyd will swoop down and save all of," states Jay, continuing humming away.

We stopped at the end of the steps. We were in the same place we saw Chen take Karlof's elemental powers, two stone serpentines above my head. "Knock 'em down."

Kicking us down to our knees, I rose my head to see all to Chen using Gravity to float round in his chair. He was smiling well he was talking, so happy with what he has been doing. Stealing the elemental's powers of everyone here for his own satisfaction.

"Well, you all know what I'm going to do," he says clapping his hands together, his eyes scanning all of us.

"You are not going to take our elemental powers! Lloyd will come and save us," shouts Jay, shaking the chains a bit.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. He will down and save you and teach me a valuable lesson. I'll wait," he hops on to his chair. "I love lessons."

A few seconds passed before he wined. He jumps off and holds his staff out to us. I rose to my feet as my power began to escape my body. It hurt so much as my elemental power was being taken away from me.

My body dropped to the ground beside my friends. Slowly, I rose myself up to look around. Everyone was as weak from their power taken away.

"Lloyd, he didn't come..."

Looking around the room, I saw no sign of a green ninja. 'No, I guess he didn't...'

"Lloyd will be here one day," I whisper to Jay, with a smile. Though my eyes were sad.

Holding my hands out to one of the cultists, they unlock my cuffs. Taking them into their hand and pointing me off to the machines. "Go make noodles!"

"No, you go make my food," I mock their voice waving my hands at them.

A loud growl comes from him, raising his fist. All I did was put my hands up and walked away. 'And this is why I can't go to prison.'

Making my way over to Jay, who was talking to some people. I dropped my hands to my side, slouching my shoulders. I did not want to help Chen at all with noodles, I rather beat him up.

"Jay, do you know if we can eat these noodles?" I ask, pointing at the noodles moving down the conveyor belt.

"No, we can't eat these, Y/n."

His voice, a voice I never thought I'd hear again. My head whipping to over to where his voice came from. He stood next to Cole, who were both presumed off the island. He is shiny silver and new self-standing before me.

I couldn't help but embrace him. After thinking he was dead. It's like seeing him and that never happened. Like watching his death was never real.

"I thought they lied to me about you," I state, pulling in the thin man closer.

"It is great to see you too," his kind voice spoke. "Also, you are crying. Are you okay?"

Raising my head up and wiping my hand over my eyes, I feel the salty tears on my palm. I look up to my friend, his face brings a smile to my face. He's actually alive. "You'll live, that's all that matters."

"Are you sure we can all fit, Zane?" I bit down onto a fortune cookie, that I'm not supposed to eat. "Cause I'm not dieting for this. I want food."

"No, we should all make it through by the slimmest chances," Zane states showing the sewer system through his eyes. The new Zane is crazily updated on his technology. As he said, he rebuilt himself to how he is now. Upgrade himself dramatically. We all thought Zane was gone, but he wasn't. He was away, rebuilding himself to how he is now.

"The sewer system is old and very small. But if my calculation is correct then we should be able to get out of here," Zane states.

A loud scream came from the direction of the door. I saw two cultists throw someone else into the room, he looked familiar to me. But I couldn't tell he was too far away for me to determine who.

"Is that...?" Cole starts but doesn't continue.

"Who? I can't tell," I ask the ninja.

"What'd up ninja?"

'Oh, that is who.'

"Dareth, how did you get here?" I ask the brown ninja, who was already digging around for something. For what, I don't know.

"I was with Nya on this mission to help you guys out of here. Now, can anyone tell me how to make puffy potstickers?"

"We are stuck in this factory and you want to make food?" Jay points out the obvious, I nod my head agreeing with him.

"They got rid of my food, so I will make it myself. Now, what machine here makes them?" he looks around at the factory machines.

"Zane, can we all still fit in the sewer system?" I turn to my friend in his titanium suit. He took a glance over at Dareth, shaking his head. A sigh escaped his mouth.

"We have to look for a different route."

"So Karlof, you need a wrench for the Machine?" I ask him to carry over the toolbox we found in the back.

The Machine is a Roto Jet, that Karlof knows how to build. He worked in that field for a while, so we building a Roto Jet underground. I don't how it is going to work, since we are underground and Roto Jets fly. Cole and I had a conversation about it, still curious about how it works.

"Yes, the wrench and the bunch of bolts. Then I'll need the screws," he states holding his hand out to me. I grab the wrench and place it in his hand.

"Thanks," he says and begins using the wrench on the bolts. "Did you ever work on stuff like this?"

"No, not stuff like this. I did help some build a flying type of machine a while ago. That's how I learned about all the tools and stuff," I tell him, grabbing some more bolts from the toolbox. Karlof appears to need more soon, so I might as well be prepared. "I don't know if it is still working, I did do a lot of the work on it. But the guy I helped build it with was really attracted to it."

"Karlof thinks if you put a lot into something, you'll be happy with the outcome. Maybe that is the same with that friend of yours," he pauses. "Bolts."

Handing him the bolts, "Oh no, we haven't talked in years. I could probably easily find the guy."

"Even if you haven't talked in years, you still can be considered friends. Like that tin man over there," Karlof points the wrench over at Zane who was talking to Cole and Jay. "You haven't seen him for a bit but you are still are his friend."

"Depends, we didn't end on a good note. That's why I stopped hanging out with him," I tell Karlof.

'I wonder if he is still there? Unless something happened to him.'

"Garmadon? Nya? What are you guys doing here?" I ask, jumping down from the Roto Jet to where were chained up. I quickly summoned a ball of light in my hand, melting the chains off from the poles.

"We were with Lloyd and we were going to go in and save you guys. But we got caught midway through," Nya explains rubbing her wrists, where the chains were.

"Where is Lloyd then?" Cole asks, from the driver's seat of the Roto Jet.

"I can only assume Chen is going to take Lloyd's powers next."

"Well, let's hurry up and save Lloyd," I shout hopping back onto the Roto Jet. Garmadon and Nya following behind me. "Watch out, there will be a lot of rocks flying back here."

"Noted."

Cole started up the Roto Jet and looked back at Garmadon, "Which way?"

"Straight through that door, you'll make it right to Chen," Garmadon points over to the one singular door across the dead snake.

"Lloyd will be there, right?" I ask, looking over at Lloyd's father.

"I bet he will."

When we arrived where we first saw Chen steal Karlof's powers, it was perfect timing. Skylor took her father's staff after he took Lloyd's powers. Stopping the spell from happening that Clouse was performing. We fought off the cultist and Clouse well Kai fought Chen for the staff. Breaking the staff and returning our powers to all of us.

I didn't think Skylor would do that, after all, she was the traitor. And typical traitors stay traitors until the very end when they are losing. I feel bad because, at the end of the fight, Chen took her with some of his cultists and Clouse. Running away from us.

"It's good to see you back Zane," the blonde boy says, giving Zane a hug. "The new suit looks really good."

"I like it a lot too! The shiny new you look really nice!" I chime in to the conversation, coming up to the group of ninja, who were all focused on Zane. I stood next to Lloyd and Cole as Zane opened part of his wrist and clicks a button.

"Hello my lady. "

Zane begins dancing around us to the song.

"Hello my honey."

I've never seen him dance before, but it's quite funny. The ninja, except Lloyd, seemed to be getting more of a kick out of this. I'm guessing they have seen him do this before.

"Hello my ragtime gal."

He does a little spin.

"Send me a kiss by wire."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731 24 8
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
95.7K 2.9K 23
Y/n is summoned back to Ninjago just as Lloyd is about to be possessed by Morro. After she releases Lloyd from the ghost's hold, things don't get eas...
16.9K 510 32
Y/n was a new princess of Ninjago City. Because of earlier events with Harumi not everyone likes her family and they quickly gain enemies. When someo...
2.3K 37 15
Y/N, a 16 year old girl, adopted by master wu after her mother was killed by her evil step father. She is a helper to the ninja and is the master of...