Female Wrestling Harem X Male...

By MartinGraf98

A young man by the Name of Y/N L/N just recently lost his job due to some rumors being spread around. One nig... More

Dakota Kai - Starting Off The Tale
Rhea Ripley - Brutally Honest
Asuka + Kairi Sane - Under A Glass Moon
Under A Glass Moon Part 2
Under A Glass Moon Part 3
Under A Glass Moon Part 4
Tegan Nox - The Shiniest Savior
Who is Y/N L/N?
Deonna Purrazzo - Virtuose Meeting
Lacey Evans - A Lesson In Class
Renee Young - Learn To Love
Dakota, Rhea, Tegan - Triple Treats
Session Moth Martina - Supersonic
Paige - Naughty Christmas
Zelina Vega - Rocket Ride
Rhea Ripley - Hypocrisy Live
Ring Of Honor - Let's Get Down To Business
Ring Of Honor - The First Match
Taryn Tarrell - Photo Bomb
Ring Of Honor - Second Match
Ring Of Honor - Promo Time
Ring Of Honor- Match#3
Priscilla Kelly - Harlot Heat
Abadon - Possession
Ring Of Honor - Join Us
Ring Of Honor - War Of Words
A/N
Mariah May - Glamorous
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 1
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Ending
Ring Of Honor - Pay-Per-View Debut
Vicky Haskins - Special Card Game
Coming Home
Priscilla Kelly - Daddy?
Kay Lee Ray - Steamy Reunion
Aliyah - Once In A Full Moon
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha - A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 1
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha- A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 2
Sasha Banks - Last Shot
Ring Of Honor - Back To The Grind
Janeece Sinclair - Making The Rounds
Quinn McKay - Interview Payoff
Gia Scott - Unexpected Surprise
Ring Of Honor - Delirious
Alex Gracia - In The Fast Lane
Hannah Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 1
A/N about ROH
Hanna Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 2
Once More Around The Sun
Paige - Wakeup Call
Tegan Nox - The Way You Like It
Dana Brooke - Turn It Up
Christy Hemme - Let It Burn
Velvet Sky - With Me Now
Dakota Kai - Date Night
Eva Marie - Famous
Zelina Vega - Cloud Connected
Impact Wrestling - Start A Riot
Scarlett Bordeaux - Save The Sin
Birthday Surprise
Killer Kelly - So far, So good
Impact Wrestling - Exacting Revenge
Short Note
Lita - Wrestlemania Moment
Impact Wrestling - Hour Of The Wolf
Summer Rae - Favorite Color
Kayden Carter - The Light That Blinds
Halloween
Impact Sacrifice - Retaliation
Ready To Rumble - Part 1

Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 2

4.5K 53 88
By MartinGraf98

(Hey guys. I know it has been a loooooooong time since I updated this book and I'm sorry for making all of you wait. There have been quite a few things going on, along with my projects with Break The Shell and Alive & Kickin' which will both continue soon as well.

I can't say if uploads for this book will become more frequent again or not, but to those who still read it: thank you all for staying around for so long. The continued support still means a lot to me.)
---------------------------------------------------------

Three days after Y/N met Sasha, he was beginning to think about how he could deal with a wretched woman like her. It's was clear that the easy way out was not an option, which meant the young man needed heavy artillery to get through this mess and lead a normal life again. Yes, Y/N still had the help of Priscilla, who basically was like his roommate by now, and he appreciated anything she did to be there for him. Of course they had a few rough nights here and there, but the two easily made up and got back to their usual selves.

This particular morning was quite interesting as it started with Priscilla being the first one to wake up and stretch. She smiled and looked over at Y/N, who was still asleep next to her, making her let out a soft giggle at his peaceful expression.

Priscilla:" Oh Y/N, you're such a special man."

She got out of bed and walked to his side, giving him a kiss on the cheek before going to the bathroom for her usual morning routine while Y/N was still groggy from the day before. To recap what was going on: Y/N was helping the crew in the arena set up the ring, the lights and stage for several hours. Then he had to fix the left front tire of his car and then he cooked a biiiig dinner. So it was quite reasonable that he was tired after everything, but fortunately he wasn't woken up by anything troublesome as the big man slowly opened his eyes and rubbed the sleep out of them as best as he could. If you thought this was usual business, you're wrong. This was one of the few times Y/N had slept throughout the entire night since his wrestling adventure started. Not that he was complaining about anything, but it struck his mind nonetheless. A few seconds later, Y/N noticed that Priscilla wasn't next to him anymore.

Y/N:" She's probably either in the shower or has something up on her schedule."

Little did he know that a surprise awaited him as he got up and opened the bathroom door, only to be graced with the following:

It caused Y/N to blush and stumble back a few steps while Priscilla just turned her head to see what was going on behind her.

Priscilla:" Y/N, was that you?"

Y/N:" S-Sorry, Priscilla. I didn't know you were in there."

Priscilla:" You could've knocked at least. Or were you actually hoping to catch me like this~?"

Y/N:" W-What? No, I just wanted to get my morning routine out of the way."

Priscilla:" Riiiight. As if you could get away with that."

Y/N:" I swear I didn't mean to intrude."

Priscilla:" Of course, hun. Now give me a moment and I'll be ready for the day."

Priscilla smiled and then closed the door again while Y/N took a moment to breathe after that exchange. He clearly was unaware of her presence and now he almost embarrassed himself. Not that the sight was bad or anything,  it was just really not expected at all.
About fifteen minutes later, both Y/N and Priscilla were done and dressed for today's adventure, hoping trouble would finally stay away from them for a while. Y/N held himself back with his outfit while Priscilla went in a totally different direction.

Priscilla:" No need to say anything, Y/N. I know I look fabulous."

Y/N:" Overconfidence won't get you far unless you know how to back up what you say."

Just then, Y/N's phone rang and it didn't take a lot of time for him to answer.

Y/N:" Y/N L/N here."

Sasha:" I know, Y/N. You don't have to answer like that."

Y/N:" Oh, it's you again..."

Judging by the change of tone in his words, Priscilla knew exactly that things weren't going to turn out too nicely, but she kept herself in the background and just listened.

Y/N:" What do you want?"

Sasha:" I feel like our little reunion the other day didn't go very well. Can we meet again? Maybe for lunch?"

Y/N:" You really think I---...Okay okay, maybe we can. You know that little Cafè near the university?"

Sasha:" Sure do."

Y/N:" That's where we'll meet. But if you pull any bullshit, I won't hesitate to thr--"

Sasha:" Yeah yeah, I got it. I'll see you in about an hour."

That was the last thing Sasha said before hanging up and leaving Y/N to groan out in frustration. He was asking himself why situations like that always were turning out to be more difficult than they need to be, until he looked at Priscilla again.

Priscilla:" Okay, you're thinking. What's the idea?"

Y/N:" I have a Plan."
---------------------------------------------------------

That plan was set into action with Priscilla being the first one to find a seat inside the Cafè. She was instructed to observe the chat between Sasha and Y/N when it was time, only getting involved if things got out of hand. Y/N already felt uncomfortable as he waited for Sasha to arrive and set this thing off, not liking the overall atmosphere. He checked his watch for a second until the woman in question tapped on his shoulder.

Y/N:" Finally. Took you long enough."

Sasha:" You know a lady needs some time to prepare."

Y/N:" I don't see a lady in front of me right now."

Sasha:" Very funny, Y/N. Let's take a seat."

Said and done as the best part about it was the fact that they sat right in Priscilla's view, giving her more than enough to see. Y/N didn't take many things into consideration, for example he didn't feel the need to pull the chair back for Sasha or something. This just showed that he didn't give much about the following conversation.

Y/N:" So...now we're here, just like you wanted."

Sasha:" Live it up a little, Y/N. You can't mope around like that all day."

Y/N:" You already make it hard enough to actually have a good time."

Sasha:" A few years without messages, calls or visits can do this to you, y'know?"

Y/N:" No need to tell me. It's just obnoxious that you get back into my life as if nothing happened and just wanna get back together with me. Haven't you done your fair share of gold digging yet?"

Sasha:" I wouldn't call it gold digging, Y/N. I was just enjoying my life so far."

Y/N:" So that's what you call it when you cost people money, their jobs or their relationship. I see. You have a strange way of living."

Sasha:" Oh please. I don't need to listen to a guy who's banging every chick under the sun. With Dakota, Rhea and Tegan, I wonder what they would say, if your ex got in the way."

Y/N:" Leave the girls out of this. This is our business, not theirs."

Sasha:" So you're keeping things from them? Interesting, Y/N. I thought you were an honest guy."

Y/N:" I am and once this shit is done, you better scram and get out of my life again.

Sasha:" Blah blah blah, it's always the same with you. Can't you just accept that I still have feelings for you?"

Y/N:" No, I can't. I have my girls already, I have caring friends and co-workers. I don't need you disrupting the peace I have."

Sasha:" Oh yeah, because that's working out so great. I know you screwed around with a few women who are either taken or married."

Y/N was growing impatient with what Sasha was trying to get at as he crossed his arms, which was a clear sign for Priscilla to stay alerted. Some things really cut deep and this was no different.

Sasha:" How can someone like you live with the possible guilt of destroying families and couples? You're a twisted human being, Y/N."

Y/N:" As if that ever mattered to you. I could be dead and you still wouldn't care, now would you?"

A hard slap was the next thing that echoed through the Cafè, causing everyone around to look at the two in shock and confusion while Y/N held his cheek, seething when he looked at Sasha.

Y/N:" You just made the biggest mistake of your life..."

Sasha was about to answer, but Priscilla stopped her by tackling her out of the building and punching her in the face over and over again. Y/N wasn't going to stop this any time soon, listening to Sasha trying to get away while Priscilla stayed on the offense. The slap really angered Hell's Favorite Harlot and now was the time to get some revenge in, but unfortunately all good things had to come to an end sooner or later as Y/N deemed the beating finished for now and pulled the redhead away from Sasha.

Y/N:" Alright, that's enough. I think this was gone on long enough."

Sasha:" You two are crazy! I swear you will regret this in the future!"

Priscilla:" Get out of here before I rip your head off, you skank!"

It was hard for Y/N to hold Priscilla back, but the situation was slowly returning to a calmer state when Sasha was gone. Priscilla turned around to Y/N and looked up at him, feeling sorry after what just happened.

Priscilla:" I'm sorry, Y/N. I don't know what came over me."

Y/N:" It's alright. Don't worry about it too much. Sasha needed to learn her lesson anyways."

Priscilla:" Do you think she will leave you alone now?"

Y/N:" No, I believe this isn't the last we see of her. But I'm glad she's gone now and you're alright."

Priscilla:" You really are too kind, you know that?"

Y/N:" It's a Gentleman's duty to protect a female he cares for."

Priscilla:" Sounds beautiful, but both of us know you like it rough sometimes~."

Priscilla winked playfully at him and giggled while Y/N smiled and held her close. An embrace like this,was the usual remedy for any stress or trouble that was up. Sometimes cuddling also was an option for them, but it was a little difficult in public. The two just payed for their orders and then went on a walk through the city to digest the event.
---------------------------------------------------------

Later on was the time for the usual Facetime call with Dakota, Rhea and Tegan as Y/N sat on the bed like he always did for these calls. It was pretty nice to see that the girls had changed up their styles a bit.

Y/N:" Ladies, I gotta say you look amazing with your new styles. They really fit."

Dakota:" Flatterer. You don't look so bad yourself. Had a nice day?"

Y/N:" For the most part. It's been pretty good actually, apart from a minor inconvinience."

Tegan:" And what was that, if I may ask?"

Y/N knew je couldn't dodge the question now, so he took a deep breath and started telling the three everything about himself and Sasha: how their relationship was, what caused the break, bis things have been since and now the most recent events. To be honest, Y/N expected one of them to be angry about this, but neither of them showed any signs of rage.

Tegan:" We're sorry that everything took such a bad turn lately. Is there anything we can do?"

Rhea:" I mean Sasha is cocky and doesn't really seem like she would be up for a serious relationship."

Y/N:" I just want you to stay safe. If Sasha tries anything when she's around you, just stop her before she does."

Dakota:" Got it. This bitch isn't going to get away with what she does."

Rhea:" Exactly. We know brutality better than anyone else."

Tegan:" No, we're not going to kill her. We will just make sure that she knows not to mess with us."

Y/N:" That's why I love you girls. You're the best."

Tegan:" We love you more. And we still miss you."

Rhea:" Tegan is right. It's still not the same without you around."

Y/N:" It's still one more show and then the Pay-Per-View, lads. Then I'm coming home for a while."

Dakota:" You better. I miss my teddy bear."

This caused everyone to laugh for a moment, even Priscilla who was still around as she soon joined Y/N on the bed.

Priscilla:" Hey guys, how's it going?"

Tegan:" Priscilla! Oh my gosh, hi! We're doing wonderful actually. Do you take good care of our Y/N?"

Priscilla:" Of course I do. Y/N has been in good hands all along."

Dakota:" Great to hear that. I hope you two have fun over there."

Y/N:" We do. It's a great trip so far and wrestling is really fun actually."

Rhea:" It also got you in better shape, so that's a big plus."

Priscilla:" You mean this?"

Priscilla quickly got behind Y/N and pulled his shirt off to reveal his abs, shoulders and neck muscles which have all grown in mass since he started working out.

Dakota:" Exactly. Gosh, now I can't wait to have him here again."

Rhea:" Neither can I, mate. We will definitly put you to the test, Y/N."

Tegan:" Unfortunately we will have to go to sleep now. We will call again as soon as possible, Y/N."

Y/N:" I'll be awaiting that moment, girls. Have a great night yourselves. Stay safe and take care of yourselves as best as you can."

Everyone said their goodbyes and then the call ended as Y/N pulled his shirt back down before he looked over at Priscilla who acted all innocent.

Y/N:" What was that about?"

Priscilla:" Hey, you saw my ass this morning. It's only fair, if I got to see you exposed as well."

Y/N:" You have a weird way of evening the odds."

Priscilla:" Don't say you didn't like it."

Y/N shook his head and smiled before he layed down next to her and then soon fell back asleep like he did every other night. Everyone hoped the trouble was going to stop now and things would be alright again soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 5 15
This story is about a girl named Y/N that dates a wwe superstars Finn balor but loving a wwe superstars comes with a price, she get emotional abuse b...
20.9K 435 13
Y/n is Tony Stark's daughter. Unlike her dad, she was experimented on by Hydra and gained the power to mirror other powers. During a normal day in th...
673K 13.1K 69
After being killed by angry pilot, Y/N landed in the Abyss and meet Four Kings of the Abyss. They made deal with him and reincarnated to Date A Live...
73.7K 971 23
Y/N Y/L/N, a former 3 time NXT champion and 2 time North American Champion. Y/N had gone through a breakup with his last girlfriend and is already op...