Hood Mentality: Generational...

By JustVibeNae

Coming from the hood, you develop a certain mindset ... a unique mentality. Although some are just wishing fo... More

COPYRIGHT ยฉ๏ธ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Flexin' & Flodgin' ๐Ÿคฉ OR ๐Ÿคฎ Instagram Edition ๐Ÿ“ธ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 15

544 32 9
By JustVibeNae

"Vontarie Micah you musta lost yo gotdamn mind! Getcho ass up neow! Get df up! Nigga is you crazy." Janae yelling hitting Vonte while he slept.

"Momma you dead wrong for being loud, leave that man alone he is sleep!" Levon retorted sitting up in his bed.

"VonVon shut the hell up! And Vontarie I know you fuckin hear me get tf up right now!!" Janae hollered.

"Ma what is you yelling fah?" Vonte turned over rubbing his eyes.

"So this where all the money coming from huh? You back doing this shit? Why the hell would you bring drugs into my house Vonte! Is you fuckin crazy? Huh say something don't sit there looking stupid." Janae argued.

"Ma how else I'm posed to help out huh? And ain't no way you thought I brought in enough money to pay up the rent from some legal shit. How you mad with me for tryna help you out." Vonte argued back.

"Check yo tone Vonte, who the fuck you cussing at I'm still yo mama!" Janae warned.

"I done told you this only gone lead you to one of two places the jail or the grave. And I got the time or money to be bailing you out or burying you! Look what happened to ya daddy." Janae yelled.

"What you expect huh? This all I know mama and that's just the chance I'm willing to take before I see around and watch you struggle. And tbh fuck that dead ass nigga, he was a coke head who was throwing rocks at the pen, I took that nigga out his misery so don't put me in comparison to him. I'm nothing like that nigga, might've been born broke but ima die rich. We get to make choices in this life ma & this the one I'm choosing." Vonte said as he got up already knowing what was coming next.

"You breaking my heart Vonte, I can't stand by watching you destroy yourself and throw your life away. And the feds can't come here looking for you, if that's what you choose son then I'm sorry but you gotta go. You can't do that here not in my house." Janae shook her head sobbing as she took one last look at Vonte.

"Damn Von you finna leave fr bra?" Levon asked.

(Vonte's Inner Thoughts):
*Sometimes this nigga really says the dumbest shit, like nigga me & you just heard this lady say she want me outta here.*

"Yea man she don't want me here so I'm gone. I love y'all man, I'll hit you up later when I'm coming to get my shit." Vonte responded grabbing the book bag fulla drugs.

"Wassup brutha , whatchu doing here so early?" Nell asked as Vonte walked in the spot.

"Wassup Nell, shidd dukes just put me out. Spazz in dere?" Vonte said as he rubbed his hands over his face.

"Yea he back there. Damn she tweakin' you straight you got somewhere to go?" Nell nodded to the back.

"I got some money saved up. Yunno me imma be good regardless, minor setback for a major comeback. And I ain't gone come over there with y'all cause yunno moms ain't gone do nun but call to see if I'm over there and honestly it's better if she just don't know where I'm at. And shit it's better this way cuz when we spin on them niggas they won't be gunning in her direction ya feel me. I'm finna go holla at Spazz, I'll get up witcha later." Vonte replied dapping Nell up.

Vonte knocked on the door of Spazz office.

"Come in"

"Oh wassup Von , what brings you by... wait you ain't come to tell me you changed ya mind did ya' that book bag lookin kinda full." Spazz said lowering his gun, eyeing the bag he had just gave to Vonte.

"Oh Nawll nawll I told you I'm all in. I'm serious bout getting this money." Vonte responded noticing Spazz was staring at the bag.

"Did what's the problem yungeen?" Spazz asked lighting his blunt.

"Shit moms put me out , sumn bout she oun want no drugs in her house & some going down the wrong path like my daddy bullshit." Vonte mumbled scratching his head.

"Like yo daddy, Oh Janae was on one this morning fasho. And what you said to her when told you this, you agree with her?" Spazz questioned.

"I mean I can see why she feel that way but I ain't that nigga. He was weak, a real coward even as a child I could see that, he ain't wanna realize the consequences of his actions so deflected that shit upon us, lashing out with rage and shit. Shit I told her like it is I'm aware of what comes with this shit and this the chance I'm willing to take for a better life. The day I killed my daddy I knew my life would be this way but I made the choice to make the best of it. My fate is my fate we all gotta expiration date but I'm knowing ima die rich." Vonte explained.

"I knew this day was coming and I set some shit up so you'll be ready for it too. I see a lot of myself in Vonte, the first day I met you I knew you was built for this shit. You been hardbody since you was a jit, but what another sees means nothing if you don't see it in yourself. If you ready then today starts a new chapter in your life Yungeen." Spazz spoke his words captivating Vonte.

"I'm ready" Vonte shrugged.

"That's what I like to hea' so check this out. I got a couple houses laying around for multi reasons. There's this house on 38th, nice lil spot or whatever I mean it could use a lil work but it's a lil stash house for right now. I know yo 17th birthday coming up and shit so consider this my gift to you. It's close by ya moms shit so you can look out for her. You can stay there however long you need, but like I said it is one of the stash spots. I trust you Vonte this uh step up for you, but with great power comes get responsibility. Can you handle this?" Spazz inquired.

"Yea I got this, man I preciate you fr. Hell I was coming ask you to help me check into a hotel." Vonte replied calmly but inside he was jumping for joy.

"Don't mention it yungeen, you been saving up right?"

"Yea I got bout $15K so far."

"Aight well I can't have my new lieutenant walkin' and shit. Ima have one of my boys at the dealership hook you up nice, let's go see ya new place then we'll handle that."

"Damn that nigga Vonte just said fuck school today huh?" KD laughed as he looked around noticing Vonte was missing at the lunch table.

"Somebody call or text jitt and see if he fr." Draco said and everybody looked at Melanie.

"What the fuck y'all looking at me fah?" Melanie asked rudely scrunching up her face.

"Cause when Draco said somebody, that somebody is you." KD chuckled.

"Nigga why I would dat so he can think I'm worried bout him yall startssssss" Melanie rolled her eyes turning back to Avonae.

"He ain't hea' he wasn't on the bus this morning. I'll call jit." Nyny responded.

"Wassup cuh ... yea I'm straight ... nawll these gay ass niggas act like they miss you or sumn ... hell yea talkin bout where is Von" Nyny laughed into the phone.

"Stop playing on my top Nyny, that's KD worrisome ass" Draco chimed in.

"Nyny you perk I ain't say I miss that man" KD laughed.

Melanie POV:

"Anyways girl like I was saying, so yea I'm done with Meachy fr. All these niggas really lame as hell." I told Avonae , trying to ignore the guys talking about Vonte.

"Damn Vonte yo homegirl over here dissing bad. Why Mel just said all these niggas lame as hell, & these niggas is you." KD spoke into the phone smirking at Melanie to be petty.

"Nigga gimme my phone my cousin said no shit like that. Yea bruh ima get up with you after schoo' aight be safe cully" Nyny laughed snatching his phone back.

"Kendell stay out my fuckin mouth! Always tryna start sumn." I hollered throwing an apple at him.

"If that woulda hit me girl I would been Ike and you woulda been Tina" KD joked making me flick him off.

"Na' what you just asked me sus?" I asked Avonae.

"Oh I said what happened to that Breon boy?"

"Don't get me started on him. I mean at first he was cool but then I hung out with him and he was onnat weird shit! Not to mention I asked to use the bathroom and it was perfume, lashes, and lip gloss on the counter. Speaking of him he been blowing me up ever since and sometimes I'd entertain his text but it got annoying so now I gotta block him. Bitch look at this." I said showing her my phone.

"Lani you is a whole clown! But we not gone skip past him saying entangle one mo' you ain't slick hoe." Avonae whisper yelled the last part, making me giggle & shush her.

"Nyny the bell finna ring so me and NaeNae bout to go to the bathroom and head to last period. I'll meet you after school k?" I spoke getting Nyny's attention.

"Aight later love ya jitt"

"Love you too fave" I got up doing me and Nyny's special handshake then pulling Avonae towards the exit.

"Okay so miss loud mouth can't whisper, if you must know I played get back for the first time ever!" I giggled.

"Bitch you said you was a virgin lying ass hoe!" Avonae screeched hitting my shoulder.

"Cut it outttt! Bitch I still am, but when Meachy pissed me off last week and I found out Lonica might be pregnant for him, Breon hit me up asking if I wanted to hang out. So yunno I pulled a quick lil "get that bread, get that head, THEN LEAVEEEEEE!" I smirked tilting my head.

"Peace out! Hoe mah gawd my good sis out here trickin' lord." Avonae joked.

"Bitch you're sick! Like sick in da head fahreal. And you talkin bout me, I seen you texting Nell. If you wanna be my cousin-in-law instead of my godsister just SAY DATTTT!" I laughed making the conceited face.

"I mean I guess he cool or whatever" She shrugged tryna hide her smile.

"Don't try to play my cousin, he dat nigga." I playfully push her shoulder making her smile.

Avonae somehow got switch to my last period class on the second week of school, it was a world history class and we didn't do much in here so I liked it.

"Good afternoon class, today we're going to watch a video about 9/11 since the anniversary is next week. Next class period we'll have a discussion on the topic and finally sometime next week you'll create some form of reflection what you've learned." Ms. Lundy announced.

"NaeNae what's that girl who be sitting with us sometime name." I asked.

"Who Jasmina? What about her?" Avonae questioned.

"Yea that's her name! Oh nun just Nyny want me to be her friend cause he like her." I chuckled.

"Y'all so sickening, always plotting on people. Yunno im friendly so I don't care. But she's kinda weird." Avonae responded.

"We do not! And you sholl is, I hate that about you. You so nice and friendly and that make people think they can play with you, ion like det. But uht uht weird how?" I scrunched up my face.

"I can't help it. But then I show them I'm not the one, hence why I'm here with you. Anytwaysssss she just say and do lil weird stuff and every time I see her she with some new friends like damn bitch either they the problem or you is..." Avonae explained.

"Well I guess I gotta fill her out to see if she even the one for my cousin." I shrugged looking down at my phone as a notification came in.

Vonte 🧱
Damn friend so I'm lame as hell? 🥺
Read 1:45 PM

YOU AGGY! 😂🙄 ain't nobody said shii bout you! First of all why you aint at school 2day ?
Delivered.

Vonte 🧱
Stay out grown folks business jitt 😅
Read at 1:49 PM

I just rolled my eyes deciding not to respond back, clicking out the text thread and going to Instagram.

RealSteppa

♥️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by Lifeas.Maddie and 2121 others
RealSteppa i got uh lil 💧 ion gotta wear da trends 🧏🏾‍♂️ #StepOrGetSteppedOn #KOBK #HoodBabyShxt4L
View 333 all comments
MylaSoPretty 😍🤤🥵
Lifeas.Maddie babydaddy 😙😋🥰

HoodBabyQuan

♥️   💬   ↗️
Liked by Shayla.Bee and 444 others
HoodBabyQuan Lil bitch I'm from da north side where they raise goons 👹 #BitchweNOTfrom33rd #HoodBabyShxt
View all 21 comments
HoodBabyShxtNy_ yeaaaa das mah luh son , I'll send dat boy 🦅 #MrHawkEmDown
↪️ 31stBaby.Mel but that's uh eagle 🥴🤣

VonFromDa9

♥️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by FatMa_Key and 1111 others
VonFromDa9 Lotta smoke up in the air bitch we create da opps 🌬💨 #BitchweNOTfrom33rd #KOBK #SteppaAffiliated #OppPackNRotation
View all 39 comments
FatMa_Key imu 😩😍

31stBaby.Mel

♥️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by VonFromDa9 and 1212 others
31stBaby.Mel Might look light BUT it's heavy doe 🤩🖤
Comments Disabled

Vonte 🧱
Gurllll why you left me on read? 🥴
Read at 2:05 PM
Why you disabled da comments, I wanted to say sumn 😂😂😂
Read at 2:06 PM

Becauseeee I was staying out "grown folks business" 🙃 & Von gone on with the bullshit plssss 😭😭 yo bae say she missing you doe
Delivered.

Vonte 🧱
Stop playin wit me jit dat ain't my bae. I think that hoe on step up cuz she ain't said shit to me since you bitched her in the cafeteria dat day.
Read at 2:09 PM

She prolly is, I heard she fuck with Yola & that's Peedy right hand man 😗... sooo yea
Delivered.

Vonte 🧱
Idgaf tho niggas expiration dates comin soon 😁🤫 , you outta school yet?
Read at 2:11 PM

Stop tryna act like you oun know when school get out LMFAOOOO. But Yea I'm bouta get on da bus nah. I'm so fuckin hongrayyyyy 🥺
Delivered.

I'm always so hungry after school, I hope my granny cooked us something before she went to the salon. Let me call this lady.

"Siri call Granny Dee"

"Calling Granny Dee , pink hearts 💕" Siri announced into my AirPods.

"Yessssssssss Lani Boo?" My granny dragged out when she answered the phone.

"Wow why you gotta say it like I'm bothering you! Hello to you too lady. Y'all must be busy at the salon today" I pouted, cause she coulda gave some excitement hearing my voice. Like damn I been at school all day you ain't miss me.

"Why yes we are chile, what is it you need baby?" Granny replied sweetly.

"Granny I'm hungry, like starving fr fr." I whined into the phone as dramatic as possible.

"I know you ain't call me to tell me that. Melanie didn't yo daddy just send you some money, buy ya self sometimes to eat. I'll be home later to cook dinner hea'" Granny spoke into the phone.

"You so mean, I want some cooked food now tho!" I whined.

"Girl you so damn spoiled it's ridiculous, you gonna have to wait Lani. Nah where is Nyny at?" She asked upsetting me cause call Nyny if you want him right now we need to focus on getting me fed!

"Ughhhhh fine! And it's y'all fault I'm like this. And you really don't even care bout me being hungry you worried bout Nyny nappy head self, he right here we just got on the bus." I replied with an attitude.

"Melanie get off my phone before I slap you into next week. GOODBYE!" Granny yelled hanging up in my face. Her ole extra dramatic ass.

"Ny yo granny finna call you." I tapped him rolling my eyes & as if on cue her name appeared on his screen.

"Hello... yes ma'am... mhm she sitting right hea'... yup looking mad... no ma'am, ok love you bye" Nyny spoke into the phone.

"Both of y'all petty as hell on bd" Nyny chuckled as he ended the call.

"No that's yo granny treating me bad! And I see you rocking with the opps." I joked giving him the finger.

"Jitt you really retarded. Yo fat ass always tweakin bout some food. Just ask Nell to take you to get sumn to eat." Nyny suggested.

Thoughts? 🤔

Aight let the drama commence... 🙃

Comment 🗣 & Vote 🗳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 26.4K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
528K 18.7K 53
his blessing, her curse. a lesson for them both.
212K 5.1K 32
๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ? ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐๐š๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
178K 8.1K 118
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸพBaby I can be your sneaky link๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ