By my Side ~ Tom Felton fanfic

By slitherin2209

During all her hardship, there was one person who was always by her side. His name was Tom Felton. Cover cred... More

Chapter 1: When it Begun
Chapter 2: The Audition
Chapter 3: Result
Chapter 4: Morning Email
Chapter 6: Photoshoot
Chapter 7: Picnic
Chapter 8: Hogwarts
Chapter 9: Muggle School
URGENT QUESTION!!
Chapter 10: Premiere
Chapter 11: First Kiss
Chapter 12: Loss
Chapter 13: Edward Fullen
Chapter 14: Change
Chapter 15: Abuse
Chapter 16: Just Bestfriends
Chapter 17: Promises
Chapter 18: Stars can't Shine without any Darkness
Chapter 19: First Date with Him
Chapter 20: Relief
Chapter 21: Kissing for a Scene
Chapter 22: For the Future
Chaper 23: Decisions
Chapter 24: My Secret, Our Secret
Chapter 25: Arashi
Chapter 26: Movie, Foods and Quoting
Chapter 27: Gym
Chapter 28: Music and Preparation
Chapter 29: Photos
Chapter 30: Interviews
Chapter 31: After Party
Chapter 32: Los Angeles
RIP Alan Rickman
Chapter 33: Thanking
Chapter 34: New Flat
Chapter 35: His Birthday
Chapter 36: Slytherin? Gryffindor.
Chapter 37: Running
Chapter 38: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 39: Confession
Chapter 40: Hogwarts in Ruins
Chpater 41: Twentieth, not even my Twenty-first
Chapter 42: Leavesden
Chapter 43: Moving
Chapter 44: Early Morning
Chapter 45: Ballet
Chapter 46: Injury
Chapter 47: Psychologist
Chapter 48: the Assistant
Chapter 49: Hate and Forgiveness
Chapter 50: Reunion
Chapter 51: The Unknown
Chapter 52: Final Premiere
Chapter 53: Surprises
Chapter 54: Chase
Chapter 55: Shocking Truth
Chapter 56: Fight
Chapter 57: Mistakes
Chapter 58: Bulletwound
Chapter 59: the Different Paths
Chapter 60: Apologies
Chapter 61: By My Side
Epilogue
Thank You!
Announcement

Chapter 5: Privet Drive

5.1K 109 22
By slitherin2209

'Here we are.' Marcia said, driving into the car park of Leavesden.

Dan and I smiled at each other before looking out of the window.

'I wonder who'll be in the cast...' I whispered excitedly.

'There'll br a lot, for one thing.' Dan said.

'It'll be wonderful.' sighed Marcia.

When the car was parked, both of us at the back yanked open the door and burst out towards the entrance of the studio.

'Now now both of you.' Marcia called out. 'I clearly understand how you two are excited and all, but just calm down for a second.'

'If we could do that, we'll be doing it from ages ago!' Dan laughed.

After waving Marcia goodbye and I called out thanks, both of us hurried through the entrance and as soon as we stepped into the main studio, I couldn't help myself but to smile as Emma, Rupert and Tom came up to us.

'Heeeyy.' Emma said, giving me a hug.

'Heeyyy.' I hugged her back.

'Did you bring something for lunch?' Rupert asked me, his eyes gleaming after he had greeted Dan.

I clapped my hands over my mouth. 'Oh no...'

'You gotta be kidding me.' His expression suddenly turned hard.

I cracked a smile. 'I am.'

Rupert blinked and said in a dull voice, 'Really?'

I laughed. 'Sorry.'

He bumped into me playfully and I stuck my tongue out at him.

'Nicely played.' Tom laughed.

'Thank you.' I grinned.

When I hugged him, he said in a low voice, 'Teriyaki.'

I shoved him as he laughed. 'Shut up.' Then I mouthed, 'Tommy.'

He raised his eyebrows, which I returned. Then Dan went up to Tom and whispered something in his ear, smirking. Whatever he said, it earned him a glare from Tom. Dan caught me looking at them and grinned like a doofus, making me laugh.

Then Emma nudged me from behind and dragged me to five people whom I didn't know.

'Guys, this's Sakura. I think you already know her, but aaanyway. And Sakura, these people are Bonnie, Harry, Matthew, Devon and Alfred.'

'Hello.' I smiled.

'Hello!'

'Hi.'

'Hiya.'

'Sup.'

'Hey!'

'With them and you, me, Dan, Rupert and Tom, we'll have lunch together!' Emma said, beaming.

'Awesome!'

Then Dan called from behind. 'Hey Sakura! Tom wants to -'

'Shut up!'

I turned around to see Rupert open his mouth but Tom shoved him and hissed something.

I turned back around to see Emma trying to hide a laugh. I frowned at her but she said quickly, 'Don't worry, there's nothing mean about it.'

'Okay...'

'I can't wait to work with you!' Bonnie, who was the only girl among the four, squealed. She had short red hair and was a year or two younger than me. 'Oh - and you might've already guessed, but I'm Ginny!'

'Can't wait to work with you either! And I thought so! You'll be a great Ginny!'

'Thank you so much!'

We were talking and walking around the studio for a while until the voice of Chris's yelled from somewhere on the other side of the room, over the now-quite-grown crowd. Most of them were people around our age.

'Okay everyone, gather around here please!'

We started to head towards Chris, shortly joined by Dan, Rupert and Tom. All of us were somehow naturally brought to the front of the crowd, which was in a small circle. In the centre were Chris, Jo and several other people I didn't recognise.

When all of the people had gathered and quieted down Jo said, 'Dan, Sakura, Emma and Rupert, please come forward and join us here.'

Catching each others' eyes the four of us stepped out in front and stood in a line between Jo and Chris.

'I am honoured to introduce to all of you,' Chris said loudly. 'Harry and Sally Potter, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley for the filming of the Potters!'

Almost at once applause erupted around us. Next to me, Dan bowed and the three of us did too.

'I'll let these four say a few words and then we'll introduce ourselves too. Dan you can go.'

'Again?' I heard him say quietly, barely audible. I bit down a laugh and whispered, 'You've got the head role.'

'So do you. Uh -' he then said loudly. 'Hello everyone. My name is Daniel Radcliffe and I will be playing as Harry Potter. I'm really looking forward working on this big project and, nice to meet you all.'

'Hi, I'm Sakura Ninomiya and I am honoured to be playing the role of Sally Potter. I'm really excited to film the amazing series and I look forward working with all of you.'

'Hello, I'm Emma Watson. Um - I've never acted in a movie like many of you right here, just in school plays. But I will try my very best of acting out Hermione in the movies and... great to meet you.'

'Hi. Uh - I'm Rupert Grint playing Ron Weasley. It's a pretty big pleasure to be here and I wish to have great fun with all of you.'

Cheers and applause erupted around us and I couldn't keep down a smile.

'Thank you, all of you.' Chris said when the crowd went quiet again. 'A quick introduction. As many of you might already know, I'm Chris Columbus and I will be the head director for the Philosopher's Stone and possibly the Chamber of Secrets. I am of course looking forward on making the world wide best seller into a movie with these amazing casts and staff. So on behalf of the people here in the centre, congratulations and let's do this!!'

Loud cheers and applause echoes around the room for a good minute or two.

'Now,' Chris said clapping his hands. 'Today we will begin to film scenes at Privet Drive and several different ones in Hogwarts. So all of you will have at least one thing to do. When you're not on or have finished your scenes for today, feel free to watch the others or leaving for home or somewhere else.' He looked around the crowd once more. 'Before we get on filming, let's put on costumes and get make up done!'

For the third time in less than fifteen minutes the crowd cheered and the acting casts started to walk out of a door in the back. Me, Emma started walking but Bonnie said, 'I don't have a scene today but I'll be out here watching you guys, if that's okay.'

'Yeah of course.' Emma smiled.

'So meet you back here again?' I asked.

'Yes please!'

We all smiled and so me, Emma, Dan, Rupert and Tom walked out into the surprisingly wide, long and noisy corridor.

'The rooms will be in twos or threes.' Chris's voice echoed through the corridor over a megaphone. 'There will be a paper on each door with your names on it. Please enter there and get ready!'

'Sakura! I'm with you!' We were the first door on the right.

'Awesome!'

'It seems like we're across from you.' Tom said, opening the door across us.

'Cool!'

'See you two later.' Rupert said and closed the door shut hurriedly.

Our eyes met and raised our eyebrows as we entered the room. There were six people waiting for us and we each got led towards a costume rack.

'Oh my god Sakura!' Emma shrieked as she held out a black robe: the Hogwarts uniform.

'Oh my god! Oh my god! Just oh!'

We were shrieking and excited and all when there was a loud knock on the door.

'I know that you're all hyper and that,' Dan's voice said across the door. 'but we can hear you from the other side.'

'Sorry.' I called.

'Not sorry.' Emma added with a smirk.

I could have betted that he rolled his eyes.

We first got into our costumes (Hogwarts uniform for Emma and a baggy blouse and jeans for me) and got our hair and light make up set.

After thanking our make up artists, we headed back to the main studio to meet Bonnie.

'Those look so cool!' She gasped.

'The robe does for sure.' I laughed. 'Mines just Aunt Petunia's old blouse and jeans.'

They both shrugged. 'Eh, you'll be wearing the robe more anyway.' Emma stated.

'True true.'

Then Dan, Rupert and Tom came out. Dan in casual and Rupert and Tom in robes. 

'We're so sad.' Dan said to me, looking down at his clothes: a huge t-shirt with too big jeans. 'Did you have to put on a belt?'

'Mmhm.'

He raised his hand and I gave him a high-five.

'Orphans for life.'

'Yeea.'

We stood there talking for few minutes until the cast got back.

'Most of you wont be having a scene just yet, because Privet Drive's first!'

'Have fun!' Emma said.

'We're watching you two like hawks!' said Rupert.

'Lovely...' Dan and I laughed.

'Good luck!' Tom gave us a double thumbs up.

'Thank you!'

We both walked towards Chris, Harry and two other people: Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia.

'Sakura, Dan, please meet Richard Griffiths and Fiona Shaw. Ric, Fiona, these two are Daniel and Sakura.'

'Hello.'

'Nice to meet you.' I shook hands with both of them.

'You too.' Fiona smiled.

'Harry, I believe you've met both of them earlier?'

'Yeah we did.'

'That's good.' Then Chris said to all of us. 'I want to start with Harry's point of view for a minute. Don't worry Sakura, you'll need to come into the kitchen and start making breakfast. Dan, you'll start in the cupboard and Sakura will start after Harry's entered the kitchen.'

'Okay.'

'Good. Get ready!'

We walked over and before I climbed up the stairs, I gave Dan a high-five.

'Good luck.'

'You too.'

Amused and fascinated, I went upstairs and stood behind Harry (the actor Harry, by the way).

'You all ready?'

'Yep!' Harry and I called. I assumed Fiona and Dan gave some sign too.

'Okay. Testing first. Aaand go!' From a screen that was located in front of us, the camera that was hanging from the ceiling zoomed right up into Dan's "sleeping" face. Both of us tried really hard to bite down a laugh as Dan's nose kept on twitching. Then there was a really loud knock on the door that Dan's eyes flew open instead of slowly.

'Stop stop!' Few moments later, Chris opened the cupboard and spoke to Dan quickly. We saw Dan nod and shortly after that Chris closed the door.

'Again!' He called. 'And go!'

Once again, the camera zoomed up into Dan. This time his nose didn't twitch as much (bo-oring!) and when Fiona knocked on the door, his eyes opened sleepily.

'Hurry up boy, up!' Fiona said from the other side of the door.

Dan groaned and slowly sat up, his head nearly hitting underneath the stairs. At the same moment he turned around and grabbed the glasses, Harry ran towards the stairs and started jumping (it looked HEAPS of fun). He yelled, 'Wake up cousin! We're going to the zoo!' On the screen, tonnes of dust fell on top of Dan. 'Oh wait, you aren't.' Laughing, Harry ran down the stairs and pushed Dan back inside the cupboard, where he just got out, slammed the small door close and ran into the kitchen.

'Diddy my boy!' I heard Fiona cry.

As this for cue, I waited another ten seconds and slowly started to walk down the stairs, slapping my face because Sally was supposed to be sleepy.

I went into the kitchen to find Richard raising his head up from his newspaper. 'Help the boy with breakfast.' He ordered.

'Yes, Uncle Vernon.'

Fiona said coldly to me, 'Expect a punishment if you dare burn it, child. I want my Diddykin's birthday to be perfect.' She said the last sentence hugging Harry.

'Yes, Aunt Petunia.'

I joined Dan by the stove. He was making toast.

'Morning.' He said.

'Morning.'

'Can you cook the eggs and bacon?'

'Sure.'

I grabbed the frypan and turned the gas on. It was the first time cooking on set.

When the eggs and bacon with toast was cooked and was about to be placed on the counter, Harry was counting the presents.

'33, 34, 35, 36...' He slowly turned to Richard, who gulped. '36? BUT I HAD 37 LAST YEAR!' Harry roared.

'But many of these are bigger -'

'I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE BUG - I mean - BIGGER THAN LAST YEAR!'

'Now now, Diddy.' Fiona placed her hands on Harry's shoulders. 'How about we buy two more presents at the zoo? Then it will be 38 presents, hm?'

Harry thought about it for a second and said, 'Fine.'

I caught Dan's eyes and rolled our eyes.

'Egg and bacon!'

Harry jumped at the plates and swallowed the food worth five people in matter of seconds.

'Aaand cut!' Chris yelled. 'I did say that was rehearsal, but that was excellent. There were few stutters, and that's totally fine, so let's take few more.'

So we did twice and I thought it went really well: not too major accident or mistakes (me tripping down the stairs a bit for instance).

'Excellent, excellent.' Chris nodded, satisfied. 'Sally's POV!'

'Good luck.' Dan said when I headed out for the stairs.

'Thanks.'

'Second door in your right, Sakura.' Chris told me.

'Thank you.'

I walked into a small room with two cameras from the ceiling, bed, desk, chair and a wardrobe in it and closed the door. The curtains were closed and lights from the other side lit the room dimly. Out of curiosity I walked over and opened the curtains, just to have the brightest beam of light shining right in my face.

'Ugh.'

I quickly closed the curtains.

'Sakura.' Chris's voice came out from nowhere. I heard the others laughing.

'Sorry.' I said sheepishly, rubbing my eyes.
'It's fine. Just lay in the bed and go along with the script.'

'Okay.'

'Get ready.' I took off my shoes and climbed into bed.

'And go.'

I lay in the uncomfortable bed with my eyes closed for few seconds.

'WAKE UP!'

Harry yelled so suddenly that I sat bolt upright, my heart nearly jumping out of my chest.

'Sakuraa?' Chris said.

I could hear Emma, Rupert, Tom and Bonnie laughing their heads off. And so was Harry.
'Sorry, that scared the crap out of me.'

'We can clearly see.' Chris's voice said that he was smiling. 'Let's try again.'

'Sorry.' I pursed my lips. 'Stop laughing!'

'Get ready.' Chris said between laughs. I fell backwards, expecting the pillow to be there but instead, I smashed my head against the top of the bed. 'Ow...' I winced.

'You all right there?' Harry asked me. Clearly more politer than the four people next to our director.

'Yeah, I suppose so. Thanks.' Then I called up, or down, to Chris. 'Sorry!'

'It's fine.' He waited for Harry to close the door and get back to his position. 'Aaand go!'

I closed my eyes again, curled up in the bed.

'WAKE UP!' Harry yelled. I rolled over, groaning. 'It's ma birthdayyyy!!!' And he dashed out towards the stairs. 'Wake up cousin!' Stomp, stomp, stomp. 'We're going to the zoo! Oh wait, you aren't.' I heard him laugh, the door of the cupboard slamming shut and Fiona's 'Diddy, my boy!'

I slowly opened my eyes and sighed. I sat up, put on my shoes and walked down stairs. The rest went without any mistakes. (A/N I was getting lazy and I thought you'll get bored of I wrote the same thing again so yea :p 😂)

'Aaand CUT! All of you can come out now!' When we got out of the house set, Emma, Rupert and Tom gave us both a high-five (yeah we high-five a lot).

'Good job!' Rupert and Tom said.

'And you were gold, Sakura.' Emma laughed.

'That scared me though!'

'It was just hilarious.' Bonnie laughed along.

I shook my head, rolling my eyes but smiling slightly.

'It was amazing, both of you.' Jo came up to us (Don't mention anything that I forgot she was here ._.). 'I can't wait for this one to finish. It'll be fantastic with all of the cast and magical designs and music and all!'

'I can't wait either!' Emma shrieked.

'And for the next book!' I added.

'Oh yes, yes. That'll be coming soon.'

'I'll run to the store as soon as it come out!'

'Me too!'

Jo laughed. 'Thank you so much. But anyway, Chris asked me to tell all you that you'll be having a photoshoot at the next studio, so I'll suggest to go there now. After that will be break time.'

'Awesome!'

'Thanks Jo.'

'No worries. Have fun children.'

'Thank you!' We all chanted as she waved us goodbye.

'Do you think I've got a photoshoot too?' Bonnie asked me.

'Well... I'm not sure, but nothing's stopping you to come along right?'

She beamed at me as me, her, Emma, Dan, Rupert and Tom started to walk towards the photo studio place.

A/N I'M SO SORRY!!!!!! I'm really not used to this.... Like I said in the previous chapters I've got TONNES of ideas for later (where Tom actually gets more involved) but I just need to think of the days of the filming and how to connect itttt!!!! 😣😣 I'll swear the Unbreakable Vow or over the River Styx that I'll improve on this!!

Enjoy a longer chapter x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.4K 26
As Hermione came back to Hogwarts for her final year, she found herself spending a lot of time with Draco Malfoy due to the fact that both of her fri...
124K 3.4K 70
What if the world of Harry Potter WAS real? What if Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Tom Felton were asked by the REAL Harry, Hermione, R...
7.9K 70 27
⛔COMPLETED ⛔ character: DRACO MALFOY/TOM FELTON /HARRY POTTER story: ONESHOTS X Y/N/drarry House:Slytherin/UK/Gryffindor Blood:Pureblood/your real...
24K 455 44
Maddie thought she was going on a normal trip with her friends until she ran in to a group. The famous actors of Harry Potter. They became good frien...