The Girl, The Guy, and The Te...

Hwats305

Izzy wakes up in a strange place called the Glade. She soon realizes that she is the only girl, and there is... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 29

845 34 0
Hwats305

IZZY

When I woke up, I was in a completely white room on a small bed. I looked around and noticed that I was in what looked like a hospital room, but isn't. I saw movement in the corner of my eye, and looked to see the boy there. He was alive and safe. Thank God.

He saw me and smiled, "You're safe,"

"You're safe," I replied with a smile, "But where are we?"

"I have no idea," He replied.

Then a short man with a rat-like face walked in with a binder full with papers.

"Hello, you two. I'm A.D Janson, second in command here," He greeted while sitting down at the desk.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"At our headquarters. Izzy, where's your brother?" He asked.

"I'm not telling you where my brother is? Stop trying to pry my personal life! Now, let us go home!" I yelled.

"Actually, we can't let you go home,"

"What?"

"Yeah, you're going to be part of our experiment, and your mother agreed to let us take you,"

My vision blurred with tears, "What? Why would she do that?"

"Because, she loves you. Your dad was sick and going crazy. Now, you two have to go out into the common area to meet the other kids. We fixed up your wounds," Did he seriously just tell me that my dad was going crazy, and want me to go to the common area? This guy has no regard for people's feelings.

We didn't feel like asking anymore questions, so we followed him out into this room filled with a lot of girls and boys. We went and sat down near this little group of boys. A little Asian boy came and sat down next to the boy.

"Hi, what's your names?" He asked.

"Izzy." I replied with a smile.

The boy answered, but of course, I couldn't remember it.

"Cool... I'm-" He got cut off by someone screaming.

There were two boys fighting. The one who screamed was getting beat horribly. The boy who was beating the crap out of the other one was the boy who threatened to kill me if I didn't date him. My heart stopped when he walked over to me.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.2M 60.1K 42
❝But now I know that wherever we are, or whatever we're doing, we'll always have each other.❞ You woke up in the Maze two years ago with no memories...
36.2K 674 25
I know you probably just came upon this by accident but please give it a try. The Glade Girl is about the girl who came up before Teresa. Trapped in...
75.4K 2K 24
Maze Runner | Gally FanFiction | When a new boy joins the glade, the community is forever shaken. Marty, the only girl to ever be sent to the glade i...
187K 4.3K 36
What if she wasn't meant to be there? ❝I don't want to end up like that.❞ ❝You won't. I promise.❞ [ newt x fem!oc ] [ disclaimer: I only own my oc...