Transformers One Shots

By sunflowerg333

Tratando de dar vida al fandom. I open the request! Spanish and English. Just one shots REQUEST ARE OPEN Opt... More

Mirage x Reader
Optimus x Reader
Arcee x BffReader
Autobots x SparklingReader
Transformers x SuperpoweredReader
Optimus x Reader pt. 1
Bumblebee x Reader. little secret.
Autobots x Reader
Optimus x Reader
Ratchet x Reader
Optimus x Reader pt 2.
Reader x Bumblebee TFP
Arcee x Raf

Transformers TLK x Reader

1K 15 4
By sunflowerg333

TLk
Bayverse.

Transformers x Reader with Powers.

Possible Optimus x Reader?

——————————————-

She never thought that this would ever happen, from something good, the end of the war, something bad came out, one last obstacle had to be... it had to be her, why?, since that day, only two have passed, but she has not been able to sleep at all and the... the autobots do not talk to her, only Optimus who tries to cheer her up... but nothing can encourage her.

-Flashaback.-

The fight with Quintessa was difficult, but when Optimus believed that she had already lost, she could see out of the corner of her eye that she hadn't... and using her powers, she transported herself to the exact place where Quientessa wanted to flee, a huge desert and then they saw each other face to face, blue essence emanating from that being and Y/N emanating essential pink... both full of anger, both about to explode in energy.

Y/N: 'I will not let you escape, you can try to run away as many times as you want, I will come after you'

Quintessa: 'then there is only one option... to end this madness at this moment. Flesshy!' and without speaking more, the attacks began, blows and shouts between them.
There was blood and also metal flying everywhere, but Y/N can't take it anymore and full of energy launches an attack that begins to disintegrate Quientessa.

Y/N: 'you shouldn't have messed with Optimus! You shouldn't have messed with my family!' Every word contributed with a wave of power against the damned... until little by little, it turned to dust... but the blue essence continues to float along with the seal of the knights... what? The essence approaches Y/N along with it.

Y/N: 'what is this? Agh... aghh!' Y/N was in the air as they fought while floating, now, in pain, she fell against the sand, feeling her own energy mix with the energon Quintessa left behind... now one eye was emanating the color pink and the other a vibrant blue, the same color as Optimus' optics... What's going on? The... the relic or that thing that Cade had as his personal shield now... now it's on itself... on her body just like Cade had it before.
Just when she thought she would die from this strange mixture, the pain stopped and she began to feel full of life and stronger than ever, she felt her own energy and the energon mixed together.

Y/N: 'What happened to me? What is this?' She breathed a little agitated, confused and nervous, until she saw the autobots' ship arrive, in a hurry and when they landed, Optimus ran out of it, seeing Y/N with a look of concern and surprise.

Y/N: 'I was able to destroy Quintessa but I don't know what happened... her energy got mixed up with my powers and this thing now won't leave me alone, just like Cade' she says nervously and by Bumblebee's look she knows that something is happening and it's not a good thing.

Op: 'we'll see what happens... you are not hurt and we finally destroy it, everything is fine, for now let's go back to England, to Sir Burton's castle... with more calm we will analyze the situation ' Y/N just nodded and they all went up to the ship, immediately Cade and Vivian come to embrace her, in this short time she has come to adore them and consider them family.

But the happiness was short lived, since what was happening to her was not good... the power of the scepter that Quientessa was able to absorb has been transferred to Y/N body creating a new form of energy, enough to bring Cybertron back to life, not totally but it's like giving the planet a little pulse, the problem is that this energy also absorbs the vital energy of Y/N....if they tried to pass it to the scepter and complement its energy, Y/N could die... and Optimus chose to look for another form, but the other autobots got a little upset and Y/N totally understood, so much war and so many years of fighting so that in the end the last obstacle would be again, a human life.

Once Y/N knew this she could not help but feel guilty and horrible... it was her fault and for doing something right... she ended up in the opposite situation.

-End of flashback.-

Now she was sitting on a bench next to Cade, who tries to come and cheer her up, talking about the possibilities and that the autobots don't hate her, that's the problem that hurts Y/N the most, those beings were like her family and now they end up hating her because of a mistake... she just wants everything to go back to the way it was before and... and she wants Cybertron to come back to life.

Y/N: 'Cade... I just want to be alone... and I know you are trying to help me but... I heard the team clearly... Optimus didn't say anything because he knows it's true, I'm an obstacle and just because I'm human and they don't want to "hurt" me their planet keeps dying...

Cade:' come on, it's not like that... we will find the solution and you know that what these idiots talk about is not serious, they love you, you are like a little sister... for Vivian and for me you are the same, you are family and we will not let anything happen to you... I will let you think alone, but remember... you are not, you don't need your solitude... come to us when you feel ready'.

Y/N just smiled at him sideways, pretending, then she set out to walk around the castle, thinking about what to do, sighing and rubbing her arms, felt the rain fall again and then, she heard them again. She just passed by the place where the autobots meet and heard the same thing as two days ago.

Op: 'she's a human, we can't trade lives... hers is not negotiable

Hound: 'but Cybertron needs that energy, what can we do?

Drift: 'we must tell her and she must do the right thing, it is a planet that is being put into play'

Op: 'we must take into account all the possibilities before asking her to sacrifice herself'

Hound: 'one question, if she decides to do it, how would she do it?

Op: 'the medallion will take the form of a new sword or scepter that will be inserted into the heart of Cybertron, Y/N should touch it all the time and... she could dissolve or become pure energy, giving life to the planet once again... it is very complicated since this has never happened before'.

Cross: 'would be like the tomb of the Primes... '

Op: 'it is possible... '

And that was what Y/N needed, yes, there was no other way and she would not let the planet die, she is going to sacrifice herself and now she has what she needs, but anyway there is a little pain in her heart... the knowledge that she will never see her family again... her friends...
Dropping some tears she goes to her room to write a short note saying how much she loves everyone and thanking them for the family time they gave her, and then she leaves the castle, in the rain... enjoying this one last time, its freshness and feeling some irony, her last day the weather was like a movie.
Doing use of her powers she arrives at the place of the final battle, where Cybertron is closer to the Earth.

Y/N: 'we need a good thunder... it must be loud enough to hide our departure from Earth...' yes, now she was talking to the medallion, as it seems to have a life of its own, this will be her last friend... and it seems that it knows about her plans, the medallion is determined to help her, so he covers her whole body.

Y/N:' wow! Ahahah is like Iron Man, what a good movie...(?) well... it seems that here it comes... ready...' And taking a breath of air, just when a big ray touches the ground, she makes use of her powers to try to get close to Cybertron, the medallion along with the energon help, as it already falls on Cybertronian soil.

Y/N: 'ouh! Ouch... ouw bad landing... but hey! We did it and I don't know how I'm alive... it seems that the atmosphere of this planet is similar to the Earth... there is not much oxygen but I can live until I find the heart of this place...'

-Back on Earth.

Optimus was looking for a way to transfer the Y/N energy to the scepter without compromising her life... yes, before he left earth he wanted to disassociate himself from the humans once and for all, but each time he returned to earth, they showed him that they are brave and worthy of fighting by his side... not to mention that he now knows the truth about Earth, better known as Unicron.
He didn't want to risk the life of another of his friends, of his mixed family, Y/N was a valuable and special life, not completely human and thanks to it they were able to defeat evil from its core... but it seems that good never comes by itself, it needs to bring a little pain with it.

Since he met Y/N, before he left in search of his creators, he only thought of her as more than just a human, they talked a lot and exchanged intimate thoughts while having those little lapses of peace before any fight... little by little Y/N gained a place in his spark.

Bee: 'I wouldn't want her to die... I know you work hard but... sometimes we have to respect the decision of others and she has decided... and you know that even you can't stop her, she has already proven to be stubborn' Bee helped Optimus feel good... but it was difficult to accept what destiny had in store for them.

He was so focused on finding a solution to the problem, that he didn't hear that loud thunder that woke Cade from his dream... and he found the note that Y/N had left in her room.

Cade: 'Optimus! Optimus!'. Cade comes running to the great leader, scared and agitated, he didn't want anyone to die and now Y/N had gone to meet the fate they were avoiding at all costs.

Op: 'What's going on Cade?

Cade: 'she left... ah... Y/N is in Cybertron, I don't know how she got there, maybe with the help of the medallion and the energon but... but she must be in Cybertron and I don't know if...' and a thundering sound in the company of a shining light interrupted the scared human and the worried Prime... Y/N had connected her energy with the planet...

-Back to Cybertron.-

Y/N: 'well, it's your turn medallion... we are in your home' she takes a deep breath and the armor on her body moves away, becoming a shiny new scepter.
She didn't want to think too much because she might regret it... but no, she must do this.

Her hands were now shining, they were blue and pink, the energon and energy of her, she took the base of the scepter and with force she lifted it to stick it where it was supposed to go, immediately she felt a pull on her body... the scepter was shining more than ever and the ground and everything around it was the same... it was as if those veins of the planet were producing blood again, the heart was beating again.

Y/N: 'ahahha oh wow... it is beautiful... ah I will miss them very much...' a few tears fell as she knelt, her hands were stuck to the scepter and her body was being covered with metal... almost like Quintessa, a similar appearance, but she could not move... she was like a statue, a knight kneeling with the source of power on her hands... and now not only the scepter was shining, but the heart, Y/N chest was glowing.

In a matter of minutes the autobots' ship landed at Cybertron, as soon as they touched the ground Optimus and Bumblebee ran towards the power source... both in shock when they saw that image... Y/N sacrificed herself for them... and now the planet had a little life in it and could prosper if Optimus combined that source with the scepter he holds in his hands... but his spark hurts, as does Bee's and the hearts of all those who remained on earth, thinking that their little sister... would not return home

Bee: 'look... she is like a statue, but her heart shines like a human one... like is beating '

Op: 'we should have talked to her... before she did this, she died without us clearing things up... she died thinking that she was an obstacle and that we hated her for it...

Cross: "hell... this is bittersweet".

Hound: 'wait... she's not dead...' and then Hound approaches and scans Y/N's body, 'she's still alive, but as if asleep and the scepter is protecting her.'

Op: 'is it possible? That it continues with life...'.

Cross: 'it seems that the scepter and the energon were very well related to her body and her own energy, her powers, that... joined... and they are protecting her...

Bee: "it is possible to awaken her... I mean, without harming the scepter or herself

Optimus: 'we have to find out... it's the least we can do for her... after she gave life to Cybertron'.

Now there was a light of hope in sight...

Maybe there will be a second part to this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 3.4K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...
24.3K 622 19
I really hope you enjoy I am planning to do another one. Once again I hope you Enjoy and I apologize in advance for any mistakes
392K 6.9K 40
Transformer one shots! Most shots are either TFP or Bayverse. I'll try to post whenever I can!
6.3K 202 12
(Transformers bayverse X Autobot Malereader) Edgeshot is a Autobot from Optimus Prime's team and went to earth with bumblebee