NASRIN

By walida_md

NASRIN MUHAMMAD KANGIRMO , is a 17-year-old model, who hides her modeling career from her family, she's a car... More

WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CAST
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AWARD!!!!
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
A/N
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
APOLOGY.
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56

CHAPTER 35

4.1K 505 47
By walida_md

Nasrin

"Wayoooo! nasrin ,guess what ?"
Ruffys voice blared happily from the other end as I placed the phone on my ear .

"Keh Dallah ,babu koh Salama Balantana how are you "I said clearly annoying her .

"Iyye ma ,why will I ask about how you're fairing when I know you're fine since you're always with someone as handsome as your husband astaghfirullah ! "she shamelessly said .

"Munafuka why the astaghfirullah after you already said what you said "I replied chuckling .

"Kinsan aii it's not right shaa but it's not bad to compliment a man even if he's married and besides it's you he's married to "she continued.

"Toh sannu malama rufaida,what should I guess ?"

"Girl ,the whole emis is talking about you!!"she shouted making the irritating sound I hated .

"Wlh nasrin amina kasim In ss2a was gisting me how everyone was just talking about how you aced the prom .

"Har wai some foolish girls in their class were already talking and crushing on your husband .

"Do you know so many people thought baba got you married to an old man until they saw you with Ahmad and it's looks like he was really famous  .because the way she was telling me ,kaman people already knew him before prom ."

"Heheeh ,how did they know all this ?"I asked really surprised .

"Kehh don't be a dummy ,didn't you know some ss3 boys took ss2 and 1 girls to our prom ,or didn't you notice them?.

"Wlh ruffy I didn't,my head no really catch well that day "

"How will you when your husband is a whole meal and you yourself was looking like a cake ."

"Wlh kunkasheni,did you even see the way you guys entered,wlh even the lights in the whole hall noticed you guys as you walked while he held your hand .ooo god when !"she said almost loosing her breath .

"Rufaida anya you're not just exaggerating and hyping me ?"even though I was liking and feeling myself after all she's saying .

"Kehh Dallah ,even if I don't say it ,you will hear it from people's mouth when you set your legs in emis ,wlh you  looked fire !."

"Did you even see arifahs expression when she saw you guys ,kutt she was looking like she was seeing something out of this world ,banza eee shock amm !!!."she shouted .

I laughed hard as she kept talking about how arifah was behaving at the prom .

"Kehh graduation is in a week and I have nothing to wear wlh "I said stating the fact .

"I really didn't know what to wear or how to even come about it because I was tired to be honest .

"Hehe mumu ,you still haven't found what to wear and it's fast approaching lallai " ruffy said

"Keh don't disturb me ,it's not that I really care "I replied ,getting annoyed at her.

"Hmmmn, once beaten twice shy,this was what you kept saying when prom was by the corner ,you returned your dress because of your husband and boom you came to prom like the whole event was made because of you"

"Haba ruffy that's different Wallahi I didn't know I was coming didn't I tell you What happened "

"Yen yen yen, I've heard sha you have a week to find what too wear"she sighed tiredly.

"You are my best friend ,you are meant to help me"I whined pouting like she could see me.

"You are talking like I'm the one that knows famous designers and stylist or  as if I've modeled in my life before,commot for here joor ode!"

I laughed out loud.

"Akuya (goat) thank you ,I love  you" I silently laughed as I pictured her facial expression right now.

"Bye bye idiot !, I love  you too"we both snickered and ended the call , I shook my head laughing ,ruffy is something else I swr.

I got up from my bed and made my way to the balcony ,it's been long since I came here , if you're wondering if my leg is still hurting ,it's not hard to admit because if not for Ahmad I wouldn't be walking this good .

I have been trying to avoid Ahmad well since from the day I sprained my leg ,which was a day before .

After the little drama we had ,I was really surprised about everything,when he replied my thank you and called me a scary cat .And the way I felt butterflies on my stomach while I was on his arms as he stared at my face .As I looked at his face ,how all his features fits perfectly on his smooth looking face .I knew I needed to stay away and avoid him because I wasn't ready for the outcome of all I was feeling about him .for some reason ,after that night I also felt he was also avoiding  me ,we hardly saw each other .
This coming Saturday is my graduation and I want to personally invite my parents cause I miss them so much I can't actually remember the last time I saw them.

I know Ahmad is somewhere in this house cause today is Saturday and I want to do something productive, I left my room totally discarding the balcony.

I didn't know where to find him so I just decided to go downstairs,luckily I saw him working on his laptop in the sitting room ,he was wearing a camo short with a white tee ,as I looked at him .you could see traces of his bisects popping out of the tee .this guy grows more handsome each day .

Well cutting everything off and ignoring the fact that I seem to check him out this days ,even though I only saw him once since after my prom .i walked to the living room acting like I didn't see him there,not minding my skimpy dressing because I was wearing leggings that only stopped below my knees with a baggy shirt .

I sat down picking the televisions remote ,earning a look from him ,I noticed him stare at me for a while through the side of my eyes before he adjusted himself and continued what he was doing.

Well I was only sitted here because I was still contemplating on how to tell him ,I wanted to visit my parents .not that I couldn't go without asking him ,I just felt it will be proper if we went together.

After much hesitation and my ego trooping in the way ,I finally managed to call his name .

Ahmad "I called .

He hesitated a while before he raised his head tho look at me ,he stared at me waiting for me to keep talking but I couldn't utter a word.i kept looking at him ,pinching myself a little so I speak .

I want to visit my parents "

The words rolled out of my mouth like I was counting numbers .

Okay "he replied curtly before returning to his work .

Wtf !okay "my subconscious.

Is this guy for real right now ,he just okay'd me ,I fucking fought myself to ask him and all I get is an okay .

I looked at him wanting to hiss badly ,but just remained quiet,I thought maybe he was going to say something more but he kept doing his thing annoying me the more .

I stood up to my room ,really annoyed.

I got up to my room and had a good bath ,feeling really refreshed I came out and dressed in a lilac A shape ankara gown ,I looked really pretty as I admired myself on the mirror .

Deciding to call an Uber since I had no option,the wifi wasn't really strong so I walked downstairs because the wifi was stronger there .

I sat calmly on the sofa waiting for the Uber to arrive when I heard footsteps coming downstairs.i looked up to see Ahmad dressed in a black caftan ,I swear my breath hitched after I finished checking him out .he walked gently looking at something on his phone still minding his steps .right there I knew black was really his color because it brought out everything.his skin tone shined brightly going great with his skin .I wonder where he was going to .

Nasrin catch yourself,don't forget what he did to you "my subconscious.

Lets go "I heard Ahmad say .

I looked up wondering if I was the one he was talking to ,I saw him standing by the door still holding his phone .

I picked my phone checking if the Uber driver called me ,but I didn't see any call so I checked the app to see I didn't even confirm the ride .

Kutt I'm a dumb  ,so all my wait here was useless mtcheww.

I was about to press confirm when ahmads voice roared again .

Didn't you here what I said let's go "he said with an annoyed voice .

Ohh are you talking to me "I asked annoying him the more .

He didn't say anything ,instead he just walked out of the door probably to wait for me in the car .

What does this guy take me for ,I sat there for a while contemplating whether to get up and follow him , my phone started ringing and checked to see Ahmad calling, I picked it and shouted WHAT!

"Why are you  still not here"he said calmly

"Here where?"I asked purposely to annoy him

"The car! Nasrin"he sounded agitated,I chuckled

"Which car ,oh did you call an Uber for me"I smiled enjoying the little torture

"you should come out now ,if  you don't want me to do something rash "

"Going where, are we going out" I had to restrain myself from laughing,he thinks he can get away with this.

I didn't notice the front door opening ,nor did I notice footsteps while I was waiting to hear his reply until I felt myself being lifted up .i shrieked and shouted for being caught unaware.

He walked us to the car before he put me down and went over to his side of the car and got in, I stood there dazed by what just happened , the horn blared and I got out of my trance and proceeded to enter the car , my cheeks flushed red thinking of what just happened.i was embarrassed .

I sat down in the car ,wanting to say something  to him ,but I don't know why for some reasons.the words weren't coming out .i picked my phone and went on Snapchat till we got to my parents house .
********
We stayed at the door waiting for someone to open the door ,after a while humairas face popped out opening the door ajar .

"Hummmyyyyyy!!!!!!"I shouted before throwing my body on her ,she hugged be back bouncing up and down as I did the same .i looked at Ahmad from the side of my eyes giving us that are they okay look .

We finally made way as we entered the house ,the normal scent of bookhor was still intact as everything was placed just the normal way I left .this isn't the first time I'm coming here after I got married but right now I feel like I haven't entered this house for years .

I looked around to see mama coming out of the kitchen holding a tray .it took me seconds to realize that I ran and crushed my body on her ,almost making us fall .

"Mamaaaaaaaa!!!!"I shouted still hugging her tight .

"Toh auntyn garaje ai zaki kada ni (toh aii you will fall me down )"she said before she repositioning her self then hug me again .

Mama I missed you soo much "I said almost crying.

If you could see me now ,while I hugged her .you would swear that I was nothing more than a baby .

Mama inna wuni "I heard ahmad gently say before I looked at him to see him squatting on the ground with his head facing down .

Ahh ahnn ,so mr Lucifer has a little respect in him "

Lahh lahh ,Ahmad aii I didn't notice you brought her yourself .tashi tashi "she said gesturing him to stand up .

He stood up and they started exchanging greetings.

Hope she is not giving you a tough time ,because I know her .she can be troublesome sometimes "mama asked after we all sat down in the living room .

All this while I was clinged to my mama ,I didn't even borther the fact that Ahmad was in the living room with us .i layed on mama's laps .

I looked at him as he smiled after what she asked .

He didn't say anything instead he just laughed.

Kehh Dallah mage (cat ) kawwai,koh agaban mijin ki bakyajin kunyan wannan shagwaban (even in the front of your husband,you aren't shy of acting like a baby  )."she said before raising my head .

Ouchhh mama ,don't forget I'm your first love "I said putting back my head on her laps .

And where did you drop your own father in my heart "she laughed hard .

I turned to see Ahmad chuckle a little shifting uncomfortably on the couch .

Ahh mama ,where is baba ?"I asked after remembering that I haven't seen him since we got here .

You know your father and work ,he's in his office upstairs ,since morning fah "let me go and inform him you're here .

Yoooooo!! Yooo ! Yooo ! ,my favorite bitch is here"I looked up to see Addah hamida almost shouting while she walk into the sitting room clutching a laptop bag .

Language missy !"mama said while standing up from the couch,making us all to laugh at her reaction.

Wlh I miss this house .

Addah hamida crushed her body on me ,as we hugged tight .

Ohh how I miss my baby "she finally said after she balanced herself on the space next to me .

I missed you more addah "I said sincerely .

Hmmmm hmmmm "we had humaira say while she entered the sitting room holding a tray with varieties of chops and drinks .

What is hmmmm ,wlh nasrin since you left this house humaira has been stealing my make up "

I laughed as I watch her turn to notice Ahmad "

Lahhh !!! Nas nas I never knew you were together with our inlaw "she faced him smiling.

Hello"he said with a weird smile .

Heyyy don't hello me , I'm her elder sis ,so I'm meant to get a respectful greeting from you "she replied with a fake hard look .

Typical addah hamida ,if only she knew what she looked like with the face .

I don't get ,why people don't easily notice how evil Ahmad looks ,was it only me .my friends and family's solidarity towards him was really aching me tbh .

He looked at her wanting to flow with her but I Noticed how he just smiled it off .

Well it's finally a pleasure to meet the person who stole my baby sis from us .

Addah hamida ,I'm not a baby "I said cutting her off .

Kimun Shiru (keep quiet ).its time to interrogate him "she said as she turned to him again .

I looked at him to see how he was really fighting his all to look polite ,it was really funny .

Assalamualaikum "babas voice Salam'd ,following mama's voice as I looked too see her trailing behind him .

Between I and Ahmad ,I don't know who raced who to bend down and greet baba ,I just found my self on the floor like I was being controlled by a remote .

Baba inna wuni "I said with a nervous voice ,I don't know why I still feel shy of baba after everything.

Sannun ku Dazuwa"he said smiling.

I stood up and hugged him tight ,he patted  my shoulders before I stood close to him .

Ahmad how are you "he asked looking at him .

Alhamdulila baba ,how are you doing "Ahmad replied as they continued greeting.

He asked how we were both fairing ,if we had any troubles and other basic related questions.

We both showed him all is well before he said it was already time for Asr prayer .

Baba and Ahmad left for the masjid after a while ,I followed addah hamida to her room to pray too .

A part of me was sad !.

I felt sad because they all looked happy without me .it pained me that I wasn't still here .

Nas nas do you know that wlh this house is really boring with out you "addah hamida said immediately we got to her room .it was as if she read my mind .

Addah wlh it's as if you were reading my mind .i kept thinking you were all happy without me "I said as the room bacame really quiet .

No nas nas !.wlh everyone misses you here ,even baba .i feel everything isn't the same without you  .

I miss you all more addah ,sometimes I feel like running back home "I said saying the fact .

How is marriage life treating my baby ?she asked while trying to change the atmosphere.

It's okay I guess "I said

She looked at me with a confused look .i tried to avoid eyes contact as much as possible.i knew if I looked her in the eye ,I would spill everything .

I can't say anything now ,it's not even a year yet but I can say Alhamdulila thoo it's not easy.

She knew something was up but decided not to stress it .

After we both prayed ,Addah hamida wanted to say something but she said she wanted mama to break it for me .i noticed how happy she sounded as she stopped herself from telling me .

Addah tell me !"I kept pressurizing her till we got downstairs.

She finally gave up when we got downstairs,Ahmad was said to be in Baba's palour ,so it was only mama and humaira we saw in the main sitting room .

I'm getting married next month !!!!!!!"she said jumping .

I didn't register everything at first ,till mama spoke .

I knew they were already talking about her marriage when I got married but I didn't know it came this soon and no one told me till now .

Regardless I was very happy as mama kept talking about it .

My sister is getting hitched "i half yelled .i just  registered everything again .i Hugged her tight before hugging mama and humaira .

My family are my everything wlh "

We talked about the preparations for  the wedding before Ahmad and baba came out .

I told them about my graduation which was on Saturday,they all started to agree on having a graduation dinner for me but I declined saying I don't want that ,right now I really hate seeing myself around people.so I avoid them .

We finally left after so many lessons from  both my parents ,it started to get weird because we both knew it was never going to be put in place ,Ahmad will always be a Douchbag .

*************

After I finished bathing,I wore a simple black night wear before I went to the garden for fresh air ,I really needed it rn .i feel suffocated.i was already missing home .

I sat on the swing and looked at the sky ,everything was black,there was no stars .just like my own mind ,everything was blank  in me , addah hamida's words hunted me .happiness?.what is that .love ? Things I would never feel .

After spending a while there ,I stood up and went to my room feeling blank .sleep crept me like a baby immediately I layed on the bed .

********

I was in a deep sleep when I heared voices ,Someone was actually screaming.i woke up trying to figure out if it was real or just in my dreams .i listened closely and realized that it was real .i heared Ahmad's voice and looked around ,realizing that it was still mid night .i stood up and rushed over to his room .it wasn't locked so I could easily go in .

Just when I was about to ask what was wrong ,I saw him sleeping but he was like fighting in his sleep .his hands where in the air like he was trying to push someone off .i went over to him and grabbed his hand .

No....no don't "he was screaming the whole time .i tried to shake him awake but it didn't work .it was like he was living the nightmare and there was no one to wake him .

Ahmad ....Ahmad "I said softly .

Maybe that will wake him up ,but no response,I kept saying his name and shaking him but he didnt wake up .he was saying no over and over like a broken record.

I neared to his ear and screamed his name which made him jump slightly on the bed ,I shifted a little so he doesn't bump into me he woke up and kept looking like he was watching a horror movie .i didn't know what I was doing so I just followed my instincts.after a few minutes I said his name again to let him snap out of this silence .

Ahmad "

He looked at me ,then our position.i had my arm wrapped around his shoulders from the side .

I was expecting him to push my hand and probably stand up but instead he layed back his head on the pillow and looked me straight in the eye .

"Can you ....can you please read the Quran to  me ? "he asked and my eye widened. I looked at him to see if he was serious.i couldn't believe my ears .when I didn't answer ,his gaze changed into a begging one and I couldn't ignore it .i couldn't help but torch his cheek .he was looking so broken .like a little child .he leaned in to my torch and it reminded me of a cat .

What kind of a dream did he have that made him like this ?

He looked nothing like the mr Lucifer I knew .

"Please ....."he said and held my palm that did it .

I grabbed the Quran ,opening a random page before I took the courage and started reciting .i read for almost an hour and he kept looking at me still hold my free hand he wasn't rude ,he didn't say anything,he was just quiet just having ears for my reading .

After two hours ,I looked at him to see him peacefully sleeping,the power of the holy Quran .

I recited for a while and my eyes started closing as sleep was gradually taking me .i closed my eyes  and layed my head on the side of his pillow careful not to get my face in his as I was already laying partially on his bed few inches from him..

*****************

I opened my eyes to feel my head placed on something almost as hard as a rock .i could perceive a sweet smell that smelt familiar.i looked around taking the color of the bedroom I slept in ,it was nothing closed to mine .

Wait no !!!.

I can't believe I slept here and the arms around me was ahmads, his face was mere inches away from my neck I could feel his soft breath

Oh no !

I pushed gently as I stood up immediately earning him to open his eyes .

I watched as he looked around probably wondering what I was doing here .he moved his head which made him to hiss in pain .

What are you doing here ?"he asked while rubbing his eyes .he held that angry gaze like he always had .

I don't know "I said arleady starting to get annoyed.

You kept shouting yesterday night ,think you had a nightmare and you begged me to recite the holy Quran for you "I said while stressing on the 'begged '.

I could see that he was trying to crack up and remember so I just decided to leave .i was really sleepy and tired and my head aches wlh .

You should leave my room right now  .you disgust me "he said almost scaring me because of the way he looked at me .

I looked at him without saying a  word ,wanting to leave like he said because I started to feel disappointed with myself for staying with him yesterday but a part of me wanted to drop what was on my mind .

You fucking don't know how miserable you were looking last night ,you were innocently begging me to read the Quran for you .i had to let go of my sleep .even had to stay in the darkness which I really hated ,just so you could catch some sleep .i stayed for hours reciting and now ?

All you could say is I disgust you ?

You should go and treat yourself Ahmad ,you need to learn humanity in you .

You should learn how to say a fucking thank you !!!.

I looked at him In the eye ,his gaze were on mine too .i noticed how he loosened a little.i just turned and left his room with a bang ...

When I got to my room ,I brushed my teeth and applied my morning scrub before going downstairs to prepare what to eat .i didn't know what to cook and yesterday I  forgot to wash out the little dishes on the sink .

I sighed and started doing the dishes ,while trying to hold back my tears ,I knew I was stupid to react about everything.I wasn't happy here ,I miss my family ,this life I'm living now isn't for me at all .i don't deserve someone like him.

I kept on washing , I didn't realize the person behind me ,turning the tap towards cold .

Can't you see your hands burning "he asked with a lauded voice than normal .

I looked at my hands it was a deep shade of pink almost red,just realizing I have been doing the dishes with a very hot water .

It's non of your business!"I said my voice dripping with venom

I kept on washing but he didn't move away .

I suddenly felt hands wrap around my waist loosely at first then he pulled me closer placing his chin on my shoulder,I froze clearly not understanding why he is hugging me.not being able to say or do anything.i looked at the running water that was falling on my hand .my knees felt weak and it felt so right to stand like that .i closed my eyes for a second and opened them ,wanting to unwrap myself and insult him .

Just when I was about to talk ,he unwrapped his arms around me and stood beside me ,leaning against the counter without looking at me .

Nasrin "

He called my name still not looking at me.

I looked at him and he looked very uncomfortable .i turned the tap off wanting to leave the kitchen .

Thank you "

The words rolled out of his mouth weirdly because this was the first time I heard him say that to me .

"For?"I asked feeling agitated .

"For last  night "
He said ,moving a little from where he stood before .

I looked at him , wanting to say something but instead I just walked to the door ,ignoring him .

What he said next made me turn to look at him immediately I got to the door .

"Your qira'a is Masha Allah ...........

Hello everyone,how are you all doing? ,sorry about the late update .i have been sick lately 😔.

This chapter isn't really edited ,you should correct any mistakes or grammatical errors you come across please.

Don't forget to comment,share and like ❤️

Walida_md🥀
Permanreinah 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 7.9K 25
She was so naïve to fall for him the billionaire son of Malik Empire just so he can completely ruin and destroy her to the point of no return. People...
512K 24K 45
Samantha Jones isn't your average everyday 19 year old. She suffers a from a serious case of low esteem and trust issues. with her father abandoning...
75.6K 10.1K 53
Nawal has her life all perfectly planned out. Which involve living her ordinary life peacefully with her parents and sister. Designing clothe which s...
284K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...