HANAKO KUN X READER ONESHOTS...

By lovetrouble123

Oneshots of Hanako-complete- More

Rules
Uh...hi?(REQUEST)
Ilomilo(REQUEST)
Popular(REQUEST)
False Love(REQUEST)
Band-Aid(REQUEST)
Kitty(REQUEST)
Mama(REQUEST)
Skating(REQUEST)
Brother Like Brother(REQUEST)
Sakura(REQUEST)
Cancer(REQUEST)
Jealous(REQUEST)
Kitchen Sink(REQUEST)
The 2 L's-Liars & Lemons(REQUEST)
"How'd you die?"(REQUEST)
"I'm Fine"(REQUEST)MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING
Middle Girl(REQUEST)
"You're Kawaii"(REQUEST)
I Like You...Again(REQUEST)
A Day To Remember(REQUEST)
Baking For Hanako(REQUEST)
Shy Greetings(REQUEST)
Life & Death(REQUEST)
Missing(REQUEST)
Dead/Alive(REQUEST-SOULMATE AU)
Bad Timing(REQUEST)
Cuts and Bruises(REQUEST)
Life(REQUEST)
The Healer(REQUEST)
Singing Away Wishes(REQUEST)
Doodles(REQUEST)
"You're Mine"(REQUEST)
Procrastination(REQUEST)
Period Pains(REQUEST)
Lover(REQUEST)
Line Without A Hook(REQUEST)
I Don't Love You(REQUEST)
The Replacement
You're Loved(REQUEST)
The Future(REQUEST)
Smut
The Other World(REQUEST)
A Day To RememberPT2
Hey There Rose(REQUEST)
Christmas Special
Missing PT.2
The Healer PT.2
Memories Of The Garden
DISCONTINUED
This is a comfort fic for me

Hanako-San,Hanako-San,Hanako-San(REQUEST)

2.2K 49 44
By lovetrouble123

A/N:
This took me 3 days to write and it's over 3k words. Plz enjoy!!

YOUR POV:

Hanako-San of the toilets,one of the school mysteries. Rumor has it that in order to summon her you have to knock on the third stall of the third story girls bathroom in the old school building. Apparently she is hard to summon,and if you're able to then you can wish anything you want,however it has a price. Or so I heard.

"Go on Y/N,knock on the door!" Yashiro ushers me as I shake my head. "I can't! W-What i-if sh-she's r-real?" I stutter out looking at my daikon best friend. "I'm not doing it...actually,no maybe she can get me with Minamoto senpai!" She sighs dreamily as she smiles determinedly at me"watch me summon her Y/N!" She confidently walks over to the stall door. When she brings her hand to her I see her start to shake.

"Ha-Hanako-san,Hanako-San,Hanako-San...are you there...?" The door then swings open to reveal nothing. Yashiro sighs in relief"thank the gods..."she mutters to herself"I'm here~!" A male voice echoes through the bathroom.

Yashiro and I began to shake with fear. "L-Let's g-go Yashiro..."I stutter out as she lets out a small scream. She quickly turns around and that's when I see a ghostly outline of a boy,it was hard to tell his features,all he was was a clear silhouette.

"No!" Yashiro crouches down to protect herself as the boy laughs. "Are you alright?" He asks next to Yashiro making her scream and run over to me. The boy turned to us,he was no longer a silhouette,slowly his features were coming in.

He had dark brown choppy hair,a hat rested on top of his head,pale skin,and a old school uniform. Lastly,two ghostly orbs rested by his sides.

"I'm seventh of the school mysteries." He floated on top of the opened stall toilet back"Hanako-San of the toilets-"his right hand reached up to his hat"nice to meet you two." He smile was childish like,yet charming and mature.

I realized that his eyes were a amber color and held excitement. "B-But shouldn't H-H-Hanako b-be a boy?" Yashiro nods"where's your bob hair cut?! And r-red jump skirt?!" He then gives us peace signs"that stuff is outdated. And I am a boy. Besides from gender,everything you've heard about me is true. I will grant a wish for whoever summons me,but with a price." My eyes widened"I-I thought this w-was a joke...! I-I didn't r-realize that th-this w-was going t-to be r-real."

"Well,don't you have a wish?" Hanako asks looking at Yashiro. "Are you sure you aren't a perverted ghost?" Hanako's smile dropped"ok,I'm done here." He sadly says floating away. "Ah! Y-Yashiro! Th-That was m-mean! I-I-I'm sorry H-Hanako! P-Please c-come back!"

He turns around with a smile,a pen and notebook in his hands as well. "Please tell me your name and wish then!" Yashiro smiles"my name is Yashiro Nene! I'm a high school student from class 1-A! I want a guy to fall in love with me!" Hanako nods and looks up from the notebook"and you?" He asks me"this is Y/N L/N,she doesn't talk much around people she barely knows." I nod in agreement. "Well it's nice to me you two. Anyways,what does your crush look like Yashiro?"

She pulls out her phone and begins to show him the pictures of Teru. "That's Minamoto senpai,he's a second year. He's hot,got good grades,and he's nice! He's our schools prince." Hanako hums for a moment"alright,I can grant your wish." Yashiro's eyes soon have hearts in them as she asks how the magic making works.

"Actually,here-"he then pulls out a book that reads 'Love Strategies:Hundred Ways'. I sweat drop as she shakes her head in disapproval"no." Hanako rolls his eyes and he sits on the windowsill. "Just remember,anytime you summon a ghost like me,there's always a price. This is the safest way for us to get to your wish. Trust me." His words intrigued me"w-what d-do you m-mean...?" I hum"well I mean,should you ever desire for powers beyond human understanding,a larger fee is needed." I nod in understanding. "But to be honest,I don't have any magic items or anything." Hanako then opens the book and begins to flip through it.

"Come on Y-Yashiro...l-let's t-trust h-him. H-He seems n-nice." Yashiro's eyes go from me to Hanako,she sighs as he shuts the book. "Do you have any special skills Yashiro?" Yashiro nods and we follow her to the school's garden.

Hanako didn't take his eyes off me as we made our way down to the garden. It made me really uncomfortable. Though,I didn't say anything.

"This is the school's garden! I'm in the gardening club." He looks over at me"and you,Y/N?" I begin to play with the hem on my uniform dress"w-well I-I'm not r-really i-in a club..."I trail off"oh,so then what do you like to do?" I shrug as Yashiro speaks up.

"My speciality is growing things from the ground!" She exclaims as Hanako gives her a confused look. I let out a stifled laugh"what's with these reactions?! I plant flowers! Isn't that girly?!" Her smile fades"but I guess it's not that girly..."Yashiro then tells us(mostly Hanako)why she took up gardening.

I knew Yashiro wasn't a fan of the super girly life style,but she'd do anything to impress a boy. "But it's been a month! I'm definitely over him!" Hanako glanced at me for a moment as I gestured him to help her out. "It still bothers you though?" She shakes her head"no! I'm over him! I'm into Minamoto senpai now! Imma get a boy that's better than him so he knows what he's missing out on!"

Hanako leans on his palm with a smile. "Any boy will do then?" I felt my cheeks burn a little at his smile,that childish yet mature smile. "No! I want Minamoto senpai!" Yashiro groans"you say that,but it seems like you don't know a lot about that guy." She shakes her head"I do know a lot about him!" I shake my head"sh-she doesn't k-know anything about h-him." Hanako nods at this information. "So what's his full name?"

Yashiro didn't say anything a just turned to pick up a bug. "Do you know his name then?" Hanako asks looking up at me as I nod. "O-Of course I-I do...h-his n-name is T-Teru M-Minamoto." Hanako's eyes widen a little"ah! Teru! What a perfect name!" I roll my eyes a little as Hanako pulls out a notepad and pen.

All day Hanako's been trying to help Yashiro with her crush. But they've all failed miserably. I knew Yashiro was getting annoyed and fed up with these plans,I was upset that everything was failing for Yashiro. The good thing though is that I was warming up to the boy,though despite all of the fails,Hanako still stayed happy and positive.

"Nothing is working...that last one had nothing to do with my abilities..."Yashiro groans in pain a little rubbing the pinkish red spot on her forehead from the fall. Hanako let's out a nervous laugh"don't ehehehehe me!" Hanako then speaks up"why don't you just confess your love to him?" Yashiro jumps back"I CAN'T! IMPOSSIBLE!" She screams with a pink face.

"Well I'm new at this to,and that's-"

"'NEW'?!"

"I mean,I don't get call often." Hanako shrugs"this is all Y/N's fault,we should've left while we could." I feel my cheeks burn"I-I'm sorry,b-but at l-least he's t-trying to h-help!" Hanako smiles at me"I like you Y/N! I like Y/N." Hanako says turning to Yashiro at the end. "ALL THE METHODS WERE SO BASIC! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG!"

"Just call me pure Hanako-San~!" He purrs"no! You're just new!" She growls"I-I've got some n-not so i-innocent th-things to!" He exclaims digging through his pockets"ah! Here!" He then pulls out a doll"what is it?" Yashiro and I ask together"kokeshi doll." Yashiro takes it from the boy"so?" He smirks"it's kinda sexy,right?"

She then throws it out the window making the boy scream and rush over to it. "Y/N! Help me get my doll!" He screams at me"w-what sh-should I-I do?!" He shrugs"I don't know! Maybe-"he turns to me"you can lower me out the window and I can get it." He suggests"but you're a g-ghost? So can't y-you j-just r-reach down a-and get it?"

"Hey Hanako,what is this?" We turn to Yashiro to see her with a white and pink bag in one of her hands. The other hand held a small scale it seemed. "Oh that? It's a matchmaking item." Her eyes widen"matchmaking?!" His eyes widen as he rushes over to her"AH! YASHIRO! WAIT!"

Yashiro sets one in her mouth as her hands cover it. "Tell me how to use them!" She demands"f-fine! It's a-a mermaid s-scale. When two people ingest it they become bound a terrible curse is laid on them." She then swallows it making Hanako and I freak out.

"YASHIRO! WHAT THE H*LL?!" I scream"I-I thought I-I told you n-not to swallow it!" Hanako panics with me. "I don't care! I'm fine with being cursed! I just wanna be with Minamoto senpai! You had magic items this whole time! YOU LIED TO ME HANAKO-SAN!"

Hanako's eyes widen at her words. She then rushes out the bathroom leaving us two alone. "Th-This is g-going to cause trouble." Hanako nods but doesn't say a word. "I-I-I'm going t-to follow her. I-I think I might know where sh-she went."

I searched everywhere for Yashiro,but found nothing but a almost dead fish. I picked it up and instantly knew it was Yashiro. Oh man,this looks bad!

Hanako then appears with a fish tank. I set her in the water and we head towards a empty classroom. "I-I'm s-surprised y-you sh-showed up Ha-Hanako. I-I th-thought I'd h-have to come a-and find you. H-How'd you know w-we were there?" He shrugs"I just had a feeling is all." He sets the tank on a desk and sits on top of one the nearby ones. "How long have you known Yashiro?" He asks me"hm...nice th-the first year of junior h-high. So almost f-four years." I answer"oh,that's a long time ago." I shrug"I-I guess so...sh-she's nice and all,b-but she's a hopeless r-romantic...I-I just want her t-to find someone w-who loves her a-a lot."

A small smile comes to his mouth. "That's really nice of you Y/N." I shrug"th-thanks I guess..." I glanced at the fish named Yashiro"sh-she seems to be waking up." Hanako looks over and then speaks up"I almost didn't make it! A second later and you would've dried up!"

"Hanako-san...I-I can breathe." Hanako nods"I put everything you'd need in that tank. I hope it's to your liking."

"What's going on? What happened to me...?" Hanako then picks up the tank and goes over to a mirror in the room"ta-da!" Yashiro began to get frantic slosh back in forth in the water. "I turned into a fish?!" She yells,Hanako sets the tank onto the desk"seems like you like it!"

"H-Hanako,sh-she's panicking!" Hanako smile falters"she's fine. Besides,I thought I told you it comes with a price. You've been inflicted with the curse of the mermaid. Fish are the servants mermaids. If someone else ingested the scale then the power would've been split between the two of you,then you wouldn't have turned into a fish all the way. You'd still be fish like though. We call it matchmaking because the curse is spread upon two people. But you didn't do it-"Hanako gets up on the desk"why is that?"

"I-I never actually liked senpai...I was only trying to use him." My eyes widened a little"y-you were j-just l-lying t-to yourself." She swims up and down as a nod. "What Hanako-San said was true. I'd take anyone,I just didn't want to admit it. I'm such a terrible person." She cries.

"N-No you're not! You're o-one o-of the n-nicest people I've ever met! Y-You p-put up w-with my st-stuttering and you're out going and o-overall a really nice and good person." I admitted making Yashiro's black beady eyes widen(or get smaller rather). "Y/NNNN! You're so nice!"

Then a deep voice rang through the room.

"Now now,such foolish creatures,these humans. Be overjoyed you little girl~! For now,you are my servant!" The desks began move around the room independently of themselves. A black hole appeared and began to suck them in.

"I'll make sure to treat you well."

Hanako stepped off of the desk and put a arm in front of us in a protective manor. "So,you're finally here,Mermaid!" In front of us was a large mermaid with a creepy face,and hair that covered most of her left eye. "A FISH WITH A HUMAN FACE!" Yashiro screamed in the tank as she began to move in the water with panic. "Ah!" I let out as the water tried to escape the tank"Y-Yashiro! St-Stop panicking s-so much! You're letting some of the w-water out of the tank!"

"It's the mermaid,she's coke to retrieve her servant." I looked over at Hanako"y-you won't let that h-happen,right?" He shakes her head"it'd be bad for business." The mermaid narrowed her eyes"you're in the way you brats!"

She swung at Hanako with her fin making the boy fall back due to the force. I grabbed Yashiro's tank to protect her. "You're feeble! I am a thousand years older than you! A school ghost has no chance at defeating me!"She made her way over to Yashiro and I.

My body began to shake with fear. "You are not worth my time human." I shake my head and cover the tank more"y-you aren't g-getting Y-Yashiro!" Her eyes narrowed"that's ok,nobody will miss you if I kill you now."

"Wait a minute-"Hanako starts standing up"I have yet to grant a single wish for this young lady. Before you take her away,mind letting me grant her wish first? And you can't kill that girl either,perhaps after that girls wish is granted maybe."

"H-Hanako!" I scream out in anger. "Quiet! I will not have you order me around!" His eyes narrow"is that so? Then I guess-"Hanako reached his hand into his school uniform"I'll have no choice but to-"he then takes out what seems to be a kitchen knife"resort to violence."

She opens her mouth to reveal many layers of pointy sharp teeth. Hanako rushes the mermaid with his knife tightly in one of his right hand. He slashes the mermaid in the stomach.

"What?! H-How could a small ghost like you have so much power?!" She yells in disbelief"curse you school mystery!" She then turns into thin air is gone from the classroom.

"Well the mermaid's gone." Hanako says breaking the silence in the room. "Th-That was scary..."I trail off"she was really stubborn though. So we probably haven't seen the last of her. We did manage to buy some time though,so that's always good."

"S-So w-what now Hanako?" I ask the boy as he smiles innocently before opening his closed eyes to reveal a dark and evil glint. "You're not getting out of this by crying." Hanako admits poking the glass tank"when you get involved with supernaturals,this is what you get. I did try and stop you from using it,didn't I?" Hanako then begins to poke Yashiro"I even tried to warn you. But you didn't listen...however,your senpai didn't swallow the other scale,which means I can still grant your wish. Do you wish to be human again?" Yashiro nods quickly"yes!"

"I'll grant the wish,but for a price of course." Hanako tells her"what's the price...?" Hanako shrugs"not sure. But at least you'd be human again,right?"

"Change me back! I'll do anything!" Yashiro screams"ah!" I turn to Hanako"I-Is there a-a way f-for m-me to take the c-curse fr-from her?" Hanako hums for a moment"I don't think so. You're such a good friend Y/N. Yashiro is lucky to have you. But back to the topic at hand." Hanako then pulls out a mermaid scale and tosses it into the air,then catches it once it falls.

"You'll pay me back-"he lifts the scale into his mouth"with your body~." He swallows the scale as a scream is let into the room.

I look to see Yashiro back to normal and wet on the floor,with the tank on her head. "Now our fates have been sealed together across this life and the next. In return-"he moves closer to her"you'll be paying me back-"her cheeks turn a bright pink"with a solid work ethic!" He then backs away to reveal a bright red Yashiro.

"I've actually been looking for a human assistant! Oh? Were you thinking something dirty~? Yashiro you dirty daikon~!" Hanako teases as Yashiro shoves him,and he falls onto the floor.

"H-Huh? I touched you?" Hanako groans in pain a little"didn't I tell you? Our fates our bound together." Hanako repeats"w-wait s-so..."I go over to Hanako and offer my hand. He looks up at me and then my hand,his cheeks turn a light pink hue as he takes me up on my offer. "Ah! S-So I-I can touch you! B-But should I-I not be able to?" Hanako let's go of my hand"you may have a sixth scent or perhaps you have a relationship with a supernatural?" I shrug not really understanding.

Hanako then walks over to Yashiro. "I granted two of your wishes,Yashiro." She gives a confused look"you wanted to be human again and you said that anyone would do as long as you could be in a relationship." He then wraps his hands in hers.

A smile was on his face while Yashiro's eyes were wide. The wind gently blew through the room making the curtains sway along with my hair and dress. "I think being bound and being together is like the same,don't you?"

"T-Together...?" Yashiro's eyes then trail to her arm to see a few scales. "That will go away after a while. I suggest putting a towel on it."

That was the day I met Hanako. The months to follow would be full of new friends and adventures.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.2K 24
Ѳиɛƨнσтƨ of characters from jshk (toilet bound hanako-kun) feel free to request ƨнιρƨ.
28.4K 433 12
Finished! I'm posting my deleted stories!
24.7K 656 19
"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠!~" [Requests are closed] Credits to @tomorrow-by-tsundere for making my theme <33 note: this book is now discontinued a...
21.1K 530 13
❝𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲.❞ 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲. ↳ 𝐬𝐭�...