Secret - Karma Akabane x Read...

Oleh OhSnapCiderIsFizzy

You live with your uncle, Tadaomi Karasuma after your mother and father died. You were originally in Class A... Lebih Banyak

Transferred
Professor Bitch
School trip
Ritsu
Chaos
Itona
Splash party
Final exams
Summer vacation
Enemies
Fem-boy, Nagisa
Taking advantages
Unexpected plot twist
The End Of Summer Vacation
Back On School Grounds
Rumors
Welcome Back, Itona
No. 2
Challenge
Children
Big Dismay
Tricked
Preparations
School festival
Studied too hard
All an act
Some time off
Kill vs Don't kill
The big showdown
New year, end of the school year
Disappointment
Goodbye, Professor Koro
Congratulations (Fin)

Exercise

1.6K 45 32
Oleh OhSnapCiderIsFizzy

You guys were on the main campus to practice playing sports. The boys were on the baseball field, while the girls were on the basketball court. While Professor Koro was with the boys, you guys were stuck with Professor Bitch.

The teams all practiced separately, but you didn't participate. It wasn't like Professor Bitch was paying attention to you guys anyways. There was a small woods area beyond the fences outside the gym, so you jumped it, and stayed there until you saw the other girls come out.

For once, you actually agreed with Terasaka. You didn't want to be in Class E just to be made fun of. You decided not to participate in the exhibit game either. 

At first, you were just gonna go watch the boys play baseball, but then you would probably be caught more easily, so you just sat down on top of one of the trees, closed your eyes, and fell asleep.

When you woke up, you heard your classmates coming outside and walking back to your campus. You quickly got up and ran to the back of the group.

"Man! That was too bad!" You heard Nakamura say.

"Yeah. We'll get our revenge next time!" Kataoka said.

Looks like they lost...

"I'm sorry, I was the one who dragged us down." Kaede said, looking down.

"That's not true." Kataoka tried to cheer her up.

"Don't worry about it." Nakamura said.

"When I saw the bouncing boobs on those basketball players, the rage and blood lust just made me see red and I... "

"What's with your animosity toward big boobs?!" Okano said.

"Well, I mean..." The other girls fell into a laughter, and you also kinda chuckled.

"Now then, I wonder how the boys are doing." Hayami wondered.

You guys made your way to watch the baseball game. You girls watched it from behind the tall fences, and the pitcher from Class A was destroying the Class E boys.

You then looked around, and saw a big baseball on the floor. But then you realized it wasn't a baseball, it was Professor Koro.

"I-... Professor Koro, what're you doing.." You quietly mumbled to him.

"(Y-Y/N)! I'm giving the team advice! I cannot be caught! So please don't look at me so much!"

"O-Okay, sorry!"

Soon, it was Karma's turn to hit the ball, and Professor Koro rolled away below his feet to talk to him. 

"Batting eighth, the left fielder, Akabane."

"Hey!" You heard Karma say. "Isn't this playing dirty, Mr. Principal? They're taking up defensive positions that clutter up the field, and the umpire hasn't given them any warnings. Don't you guys think it's weird too?" He chuckled. "Oh, I get it. You guys aren't the brightest, so you don't understand defensive positions and such, do you?" He insulted the other classes.

"Quit whining about the little things, E Class!"

"It's an exhibition game!"

"Quit trying to dispute the defense!"

"If you've got a problem, then show us you can produce real results!"

He was getting yelled at by pretty much the entire school, but all he did was shrug.

The game continues, and Class A was beating you guys. The boys on your team weren't really the best in baseball.

"Strike three! You're out!" 

"Now, bottom of the third! We've finally come to the end! It's the baseball team's turn on the offensive and that's it!"

Your team was now on defense, but you guys were getting wrecked on both mediums.

"Woah, A drag bunt! It's the E Class's turn to see their share of hell! E Class, this is how bunting is done!"

He's so damn noisy...

"And again, a bunt!" And Class A really bunted. "No outs and bases loaded! And the batter that's up is our school's superstar! Our pride and joy! It's our Shindo!"

This match is so uneven, our class is going up against a baseball team, and we're just a class that we're always looked down on because we're bad at everything...

"I'll trample you, Sugino!" 

Your team was discussing a few words, and Karma got to them and told them something. Once they were done, they got back into position.

"Now, the game resumes... With... A-An unusually tight defense!"

"We're clearly defending in positions that would disrupt the batter's focus, but I didn't hear any objections from the umpire when you guys did it earlier. You've got no problem with this, right, Principal?" Karma said, and it was indeed a smart move.

"Feel free. Mere changes in defense will not faze the chosen." The principal said.

"Wow, big words. Then we'll do just that." Karma and Isogai got closer up to the batter, and it would be a good distraction. 

"T-Talk about close! Forget about tight defense, This is point-blank! He could hit them with his swing at the distance!"

"Don't mind us, just swing away, superstar. We won't get in the way of the pitch." Karma teased. 

He was trying to get Shindo frustrated so he won't be in his best condition.

The ball was thrown, and Karma and Isogai dodged the bat coming towards them by a near inch. And the distraction worked. He ended up getting a strike. 

"A slow swing like that won't cut it. Next time, try swinging like you mean to kill us." Karma took out his green knife, which obviously won't do any harm to people, but it still looked intimidating.

Shindo was getting nervous, and he seemed to be shaking a little.

The ball was thrown a second time. And even though he hit it, it barely went anywhere. So Karma caught it, and he passed it to Nagisa. Which then, he passed it to Kimura, who was on the third base, and Class A are out.

"Kimura! First bast next! The runner hasn't run! So no rush!"

"Roger that!"

Then, the third ball was thrown, then it was tossed to first base. Your class won.

"A t-triple play...Game over! Unbelievable... Unbelievable! The E class has... Won against the baseball team!"

"You boys are awesome!"

"They did it!"

You were impressed and glad that they won. You guys finally proved that you guys aren't always at rock bottom. Although not that many people admitted it, it didn't matter.

The boys were all cleaning up the equipment, and you called out to Karma, who seemed to have his baseball glove balanced on the top of his head.

"Karma!"

"Hey, (Y/N)."

"That was amazing. You did well." You gave him a smile.

"It was nothing. Shindo shouldn't have let us distract him."

"True, but it was still a good tactic."

"It wasn't my idea."

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"It was Coach Koro's."

"Either way, you and Isogai had some good reflexes!"

"I guess."

~~Time skip~~

On the next day of class, you guys were using your green knives to practice assassination with a partner.

"Don't look away! Predict your target's moves! If you can all do that, you'll block off every last one of his escape routes!" Your uncle yelled.

You were partnered with Kaede, and you guys continued sparring, when you heard a loud thud. You both turned to look at what happened, and you found Nagisa on the ground, and your uncle looking guilty as fuck.

"Ow..." Nagisa sat up.

"Sorry! I put a little too much force into my block there."

"Oh, I'm fine."

"You gotta keep an eye on him,you dummy." Sugino teased.

Soon, the bell rang, and that meant P.E. was over.

"Man, I just can't hit him!"

"Professor Karasuma has,like, no openings at all."

You then saw Kurahashi walk up to your uncle.

"Sir! Come out for snacks with us after class!" She said.

"WH-" You were about to tell her off, but your classmates would think weirdly about it, so you stopped yourself.

"I appreciate the invitation, but I still have work to do."

"Not even in his private life."

"It's more as though there's a wall between him and us, like he's keeping his distance."

Not even you knew what he really did when he was in the office or you didn't know what exact paper works he did aside from grading grades.

"He takes good care of us and all, but is that only because he has to?"

When your uncle was done going up the stairs, there was a dude that greeted him. They were too far away to hear or see what the man exactly looked like, but right off the bat, you knew he was also some assassin or a trained professional. He wasn't here just to be an acquiescence of Professor Koro, he was here to kill him. Or at least try to somehow.

"A new teacher?"

"Hey, I'm Takoka Akira, and I'll be assisting Karasuma as of today! Nice to meet you, Class E!" He yelled from afar.

He came down to your class, and he brought out a whole bunch of cakes and sweets.

"Wh-What's all this?"

"C-Cake!"

"And eclairs from Le Hermes!"

"Are you sure? They look expensive." Isogai said in concern.

"Go on, go on! I emptied my wallet for this, so don't hold back!" He told you all to try some, but you refused. You didn't know what he was really like, and you didn't really like him already.

"You sure know your brand-name sweets." Yada said.

"Honestly, when it comes to me and sugar, we're in love."

"He sure acts cute for such a big guy..."

He looks like a pedophile...

So, will you be taking over P.E. tomorrow?

"Yep! Orders from headquarters! Gotta lessen Karasuma's load, so-"

"Cake..." Professor Koro was drooling all over, and it looked like he wanted some.

"Oh, you must be Professor Koro! Help yourself!" Professor Koro then started drooling more. "We're still gonna kill you one day, though." He chuckled.

"For colleagues, you and Professor Karasuma are like night and day." Kimura said.

"You're like a neighborhood dad!" Hara said with a sweet smile.

"Dad, huh? I like that!" He then put his arms over Nakamura's and Mimura's shoulders. "We're in the same class, so that makes us family, right?" He laughed.

Strange... If he really was a close colleagues, how come I've never seen him before, when I've lived with my uncle for pretty much my entire life?

~~Time skip~~

It was the next day and it was time for P.E. again.

"Great! The gang's all here! Now, things might start to get a little tough, but I'll have more delicious treats for you when it's all over!"

"Sure you're not just saying that because you want to eat them?"

"Well, there's a reason I'm this chubby, you know?" He patted down on his stomach and the entire class laughed, but you just had a bad feeling.

When you felt that someone was awfully wrong, you were usually right, and there was something wrong with him.

"Now then, with your new training regimen,comes a new schedule!" You guys all took a look at it, and the majority of them were just training.

"You're joking, right?"

"Ten periods?"

"Training until 9 at night?"

This bitch is crazy...

"But of course, following this curriculum will boost your abilities by leaps and bounds! Let's get to work!"

"Hey, wait a minute! This is impossible!" Maehara walked up to him. "With so little time for learning, our grades'll plummet! And what about free time? We can't do this!" He complained.

Then, Professor Takaoka grabbed him by the head and the back of his shirt, and kneed his stomach.

"It's not impossible. You will do it." He then dropped Maehara to the ground, and he was in excruciating pain. "It's like I said: we're a family, and I'm the dad. There is no such family that doesn't do as the dad says. If you want to sit out, I'm cool with you sitting out. I'll use my authority to bring in new students to replace you. But I don't want to do that. After all, you're my precious family." He then started walking around your class, which you guys were sitting down in front of him. "A father doesn't want to lose even a single one of his children. Let's save the world together, kids- as a family!" He put his arms around Kanzaki and Mimura's bodies. "Well? You're coming along with your old dad, right?" He asked Kanzaki.

You can tell she was terrified. She stood up to speak.

"Well... Um, I... I don't want to." She said firmly "I'd rather have Professor Karasuma's class."

That made Takaoka mad, and he slapped her across the face. But it wasn't a normal slap. It was hard enough to make her go flying a few feet away and fall to the ground.

"Kanzaki!" Sugino and Nagisa went to go help her.

"Seems you still don't understand. The only answer here is "yes". If that's a problem we can talk it out with our fists. That's one of your old dad's specialties!" He then started swinging his fists back and forth.

This was when you decided you had enough, so you then stood up to show him a piece of your mind. You still haven't learned your lesson after speaking your mind and facing the consequences. 

"What kind of dad abuses their family?" He looked at you. "A father never forces his children to do whatever they don't want, and even threatening to replace your child even if you really don't want to is just cruel. If we're so precious to you, let us have a little bit of freedom and listen to our opinions." You were kinda nervous after seeing what he did to Maehara and Kanzaki, but you knew you had to speak up for yourself and your classmates.

He then walked up to you and stood up tall.

"So, do you want to talk it out with our fists?" He pulled his arm back and was about to punch you, but your uncle stopped him in time.

"Takaoka, stop!" He ran to check up on Kanzaki. "Are you alright? Does your neck hurt?"

"I'm okay."

"And you, Maehara?"

"Y-Yeah, fine."

"What about you, (Y/N)? Are you hurt?"

"No, sir..."

"I'm going easy on them, Karasuma. After all, they're my family."

"No." Professor Koro put one of his tentacles on his shoulder. "They're not your family. They're my students." He looked very angry and furious that his entire body was red, there were veins popping out, and his eyes had red beaming lights coming through them.

"Professor Koro!"

"Just what have you been up to while my back was turned?"

"Got a problem, monster? P.E. is my class to run. And these punishments fall well within the bounds of education. I don't have much time to train up these assassins to kill you. Of course I need to be tough on them. What's your problem? Just because your views on education differ, is that any reason to attack a man who never did you any harm?" Takaoka said.

Now, there were even more veins popping out, and the entire class was more nervous, but Professor Koro couldn't do anything about it. So his "education" continued.

You guys were told to do three hundred squats, and it was really tiring. 

"Th-This is no joke!" Sugaya complained. "Three hundred squats? We'll die!"

"Mr. Karasuma..." Kurahashi was so tired that she gave up mid-way, and she obviously got in trouble.

"Hey, Karasuma's not part of our family." He started cracking his knuckles. "Punishment time. This is what happens to kids who don't rely on their dad alone!" He swung his arm back, and Kurahashi closed her eyes in fear.

You don't know what took over you, but then you suddenly ran in front of her to shield her. You also closed your eyes, but you didn't feel a punch, any pain, no nothing.

You opened your eyes to see that your uncle stopped him.

"This ends here... If you want to get violent, get violent with me."

"I figured it was about time you stuck your nose in, Karasuma." Your uncle then let go of his arm. "It's like I said: this isn't violence, it's education."

"So then, you would hit a baby for not being able to work on their first try as "education"?!" You yelled right in his face.

"You guys are junior-high students, aren't you?" He turned around to face your uncle. "I don't want to engage with you through violence. If we do face off, it'll be as teachers. Choose the best student you trained, Karasuma. They can fight me, and if their knife so much as touches me, I'll concede that your style of education is better than mine and take my leave." He then started searching through his bag. "But we won't be using these old things." He took the floppy green knife, and through it on the ground. Then, he took out a real knife and stabbed the green knife down. "Your target will be me, a human being. So naturally, you'll need a real knife."

"A real knife?" Your uncle said in shock.

Damn, he really is crazy...

"Enough! They're neither trained nor prepared to kill a human!"

"Relax, stopping just before contact will still count as a hit. I'll be bare-handed. What more of a handicap do you want?" Your uncle was caught off guard, and didn't know what to do. "Well, Karasuma? Pick one! It's that, or obey me unconditionally!" He threw the knife to the ground with the blade facing down, which dug into the dirt below.

Your uncle then took the knife from the ground and looked at all of you. He looked at each and every one of you, when he finally made the decision.

"Nagisa, will you do it?"

"Wait, why Nagisa?"

"As someone who charged you with an assassination mission to save the Earth, I consider you all fellow professionals. As such, I believe the least you deserve in return is the guarantee of a normal junior-high life. So you don't have to take this knife if you don't want to." Nagisa then looked down at the knife, thinking if he should or shouldn't take it. "I'll make every effort to have Takaoka continue to provide that you're owed." Nagisa then looked back up to your uncle who looked kinda nervous.

But Nagisa is Nagisa, so he took the knife, and that kinda startled your uncle. You didn't know what was going on in both of their minds, but you knew they were both kinda nervous, yet determined.

"I'll do it." He then put the knife's blade in his mouth, biting onto the side of it, and stretching his arms.

"Your eyes must be going bad, Karasuma."

"You think the knife will hit?"

"No way, a real knife against a real pro?"

A lot of people had doubts in their eyes, but you knew your uncle made the right decision, and you knew you can trust Nagisa to avenge.

"Bring it on!" Takaoka took off his jacket.

Takaoka had a big, creepy grin on his face, while Nagisa looked a bit nervous, but he was also very focused. You can tell there was a lot going on in his head, but you knew he could do it, when all of the sudden, he started smiling and walked up to Takaoka.

His smile wasn't very creepy, however. It was somewhat of a genuine smile you saw on his face often. When in a flash, he swung his knife towards Takaoka's face, which he was caught off guard of, and he lost his balance.

When he started falling, Nagisa grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him down. You all watched with clenched teeth and fists, hoping that he'll be able to take him down. 

He then moved behind him, covered his eyes, and put the knife to his throat. Takaoka looked scared for his life and it almost looked like he was crying.

"Gotcha." Nagisa simply said.

Everyone gasped, and all the doubts they had about Nagisa were gone. 

"Oops! Was I not supposed to use the back of my knife?" 

"That's enough." Professor Koro came up and took the knife. "We have a winner, Professor Karasuma." He then started eating the knife like it was nothing. "Honestly, what were you thinking, giving a real knife to a student? What if he'd hurt himself?" He said, and Nagisa chuckled.

Everyone ran up to him to give a pat on the back and to thank him for saving the class from that freak.

"You did it, Nagisa!"

"Oh, thank goodness!"

"That was a hell of a fight!"

"You sure know your way around with a knife!"

"Nah, I just did what Professor Karasuma told me. Professor Takaoka was pretty tough." Maehara then walked up to him, and gave him a slap. "Ow! What was that for?"

"Sorry, I kinda didn't believe it was really you." He said. "But thanks! That assassination was a total rush!" He put his arm around Nagisa's shoulder. 

"Holding up the knife with a smile, and then that 'Gotcha'?"

"What a man's man you turned out to be!"

Takaoka then got up breathing furiously. 

"You brat... How dare you turn on your father figure and laugh it up over some fluke victory!"

"It was your idea..." You mumbled, feeling pissed off.

"I demand a rematch! I'll rend you in two, body and soul!"

"If we fought again, I'd lose for sure. But what's plain to see is that Professor Koro is our teacher, and Professor Karasuma is our training instructor. And that is final." Nagisa said. "You and your forced father-figure role don't come across half as warm as Professor Karasuma and his professionalism. We're grateful you really tried to make us stronger, but I'm sorry. Please, leave." He bowed to Takaoka, politely asking him to keep his word and leave.

He looked at you and your classmates huffing and puffing, and he just looked like an idiot here.

"Wait, what am I?" Professor Bitch came up and asked.

"You're our bitch." Takebayashi said, fixing his glasses, and that kinda made you chuckle.

"You're dead." She said.

"I'm not gonna stand here and listen to this brat spoutin' off!" Takaoka tried to run at Nagisa to attack him, but your uncle came him and elbowed him on his stomach, causing him to fall backwards.

"I apologize for the trouble caused by my colleague. Don't worry. Leave this to me." He turned to look at you guys. "I'll negotiate with my superiors to resume my teaching position."

"Professor Karasuma!" You and your classmates were grateful for this.

You guys heard Takaoka groan in pain and he started rambling again.

"You think I'll let you get one over on me like that? I'll negotiate with them first and-"

"There's no need to negotiate." You all heard your principal, and you guys turned around to see him approaching.

"Principal Asano!" Your uncle said.

"I was curious to see our newest teacher in action, and ended up watching the whole thing." He then lifted Takaoka's face up. "Mr. Takaoka. Your lesson was a joke. Yes, fear is a must in education. But a teacher who can only instill fear through violence is a teacher of the lowest order indeed." He then put a paper down his throat.

"B-But... I..."

"Your dismissal notice." Your principal said, and that meant he was fired. "The Ministry of Defense has no hiring rights here. I call the shots at this place. And don't forget it."

"Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit... DAMMIT!!!" He then got up to grab his bag, and ran out of the campus.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

929 37 12
The spin-off to my story, Secrets...'. This story follows the alternate universe (AU) of Assassination Classroom, Koro-Q. Anyways I hope you enjoy th...
697K 45K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...
91.8K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
2.7K 210 15
Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nagisa was put in a mental hospital for a...