The Sun And The Moon T•M•R

By classicallycomplex

Tom Marvolo Riddle was the moon. Aurora Dahlia Blossom was the sun. His sunshine. well that's what he liked t... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
i have question
OH MY GOD
Chapter 6
just some cool fan art i found
Chapter 7
casting i guess
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SORRY
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27*
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
□■□■
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
hey guys
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 5

23.6K 688 1.1K
By classicallycomplex

TOM'S TAPPING was the only thing that could be heard in the silent room. Everyone on was deathly silent their stomachs churning with worry just like Tom's.

His eyes had been glued to the doors infront of him, his eyes were hard and his jaw clenched. It was taking all of his will power not to storm out of the room and drag Aurora back in here.

"Tom?" Tom's eyes broke from the doors and met Dominic's soft brown ones. "What?" He snapped a aggressive sneer on his face that Donni was used too.

"Dont scare her" Donni said softly placing her hand on his shoulder. Tom's face softened slightly at her words as she kissed his cheek and retreated back to the shadows beside Lucia.

He did not have time to digest Dommincs words as his attention was captured by the rattling of the door handle.

Narcissa Black stepped in first her head held high as always.

She turned back giving somebody from behind the door a comforting smile and tugging slightly at their arm.

Out stepped Aurora looking a mixture of scared sad and furious. Tom could see her eyes glistening with tears, she was gritting her teeth something she did often to stop herself lashing out and he had also noticed how she kept rubbing her palms on the side of her dress.

Following the two women where Evan Rosier and Antonin Dolohov looking completely unfazed as they went to stand by Dominic and Lucia.

Tom's eyes had locked with Auroras cold hard glare, the tension between the two's stare was enough to silence the room.

Tom feared very little in the world, he feared Albus Dumbledore and Failure but there was one more thing that could send that small jolt of anxiety and adrenaline through his veins. It was small but it was still there.

That uncomfortable feeling when your heartbeat quickens and your palms become damp. As much as Tom despised feeling frightened he was not a stupid man.

And he knew he was afraid of Aurora.

Only slightly, but still afraid.

Narcissa gave Auroras arm a slight pull but her feet stayed glued to her spot and her eyes to Tom's.

Narcissa leaned forward placing a warm hand on her shoulder and whispering something in her ear and Tom saw Auroras eyes flicker to the ground.

Reluctantly she let Narcissa lead her to stand infront of Tom and beside Lucius. Auroras intense gaze locked on Tom's and he felt unfamiliar twist in his stomach once agian.

Auroras frame was hard and rigid her face set in a sneer of disgust as she looked up at Tom with intense balls of green flames that were known as eyes.

Narcissa looked to Tom but his eyes were connected with Auroras and they didnt seem to be looking away anytime soon. It was like the two where in a private battle, hazel and green clashing together in a furosious fight for dominance.

Narcissa almost gasped when she saw Tom's eyes flicker to the floor but nearly as quick as they fell they returned back to hers.

Malfoy cleared his throat also feeling uncomfortable in the tense atmosphere as Narcissa went to stand with the others.

"Do you know why your here?" Tom asked Aurora. "Yes" she said bluntly digging her fingernails into her palms and trying to control the tears forming behind her eyes.

"Will you perform the vow without throwing a tantrum or hexing anybody?" Tom asked seriously and Aurora heard Malfoy gulp.

"Throwing a tantrum, yes. But promising not to hex you. Now theres a problem" Aurora growled her fingernails digging so deep into her flesh she could feel them start to bruise.

"Aurora.."  Tom warned his tone was low and dangerous. "If you do not cooperate I will not hesitate to use force" Tom threatened his voice was slow and manipulative as if he was talking to a small child.

Everybody in the room knew what he was implying. Aurora had been under the imperious curse before and she was in no rush to be under it agian.

In her opinion it was one of the most terrifying things a person could experience. Being completely aware of what you are doing but having absolutely no control over your actions.

Like sleep paralysis no matter how hard you try to wake up, the screaming in your head, the ache in your muscle desperately trying to contract, but you are completely still. Like your body becomes a cage that is unbreakable.

You become a robot. A slave. You could watch your hand slash open an innocent person and have no control in trying to stop it.

"Do not speak to me as if I'm a child" Aurora hissed taking a threatening step towards him.

"Then. Stop. Acting. Like. One" Tom said bitterly taking a step forward aswell. "Give me your hand" Ton commanded holding his out for her to take.

She looked at his hand as if it was a bottle of poison. "I said.." "I heard" Aurora interrupted and placed her shaking hand in his large one.

Her skin touching his seemed to send sparks run through her nerves but she bit her tounge and brushed them off as a electric shock.

Tom coiled his long fingers around Auroras wrist pulling her in slightly closer as Malfoy took out his wand.

As he pointed the tip at Tom and Auroras interlinked hands Aurora sucked in a breath, her heart felt as if it was made of lead but was beating 100 times faster than usual, she felt a sick gut wrenching feeling in her stomach making her think she may be sick agian.

Tom could feel her hand shaking agianst his, he looked back to her face and was nearly proud how well she was hiding her emotions. She looked completely calm yet stern like a statue would.

Complete cold.

Tom looked back to Lucius giving Aurora's had a small squeeze as he nodded giving Lucius the Okay to start. A silvery mist began to circle around their hands making them feel tingly as the smoke seemed to sparkle.

"Do you Tom Marvolo Riddle, promise to take Aurora Dahlia Blossoms hand in marriage on the 13th of May 1979?" Malfoy began.

Tom's eyes never left Auroras "I do" he said feeling Auroras hand flinch under his grip.

"Do you promise to never leave her in marriage or see any other women romantically from that day forth?"

"I do" Tom repeated.

"Do you promise to only be a father to her children alone and raise them to the best of your ability?"

Once agian Tom said "I do".

Malfoy opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted.

"And do you promise never to conflict any pain purposely on your wife or children or force them into any political business they are not comfortable with?" Aurora asked.

Tom gritted his teeth narrowing his eyes slightly.

"I do" he grunted.

"Do you Aurora Dahlia Blossom promise to wed Tom Marvolo Riddle on the 13th of May 1979?" Lucius asked turning to Aurora.

Aurora was hesitant, she didnt want to do this but her mind was filled with this horrible picture of lily Evan's lying on the floor, her face completely lifeless, her once bright eyes now dull. And Tom standing over her smirking as if it was an amusing school prank. her heart was beating so fast she feared it might pop, her eyes darted around the room for some sort of idea to help her but nothing helped till her eyes landed on Tom's. His hard intense stare was focused on hers as if daring her to disobey him.

"I do" she croaked.

Se felt Tom's grip relax slightly but the feeling in her gut seemed to turn to an acid trying to burn away her organs.

"And do you promise to never leave him in marriage or to see any other men romantically from that day forth?"

Aurora closed her eyes to bite back the threatening tears and let out a shaking breath.

"I do" she managed to whisper.

"Do you promise to only be a mother to his children alone and raise them to the best of your ability?"

Aurora still had her eyes screwed shut but couldnt stop the small tears starting to run down her pale cheeks.

"Yes" she said her voice soft and hoarse.

"Do you promise to not interfere with any of Tom's future plans and support him in all he does?"

Auroras eyes shot open and that small lurch of fear ran through Tom's blood.

"I do not" she stated bluntly.

Toms has clenched his jaw, grip tightening and his hand moving for his wand.

"This is forcing me into political things i am not comfortable with Riddle. If you force me into this you will die" Aurora said boldly.

Tom's lips raised into a sneer before dropping his hand back to his side. "Well played Aurora" he snarled.

"Do you promise not to run from him and cooperate with him in a calm manner?" Tom asked

"I do" Aurora said.

Malfoy finished the spell and put away his wand. Auroras throat was dry, everything around her seemed foggy her hearing clouded her vision blurry and her mind just kept repeating the same 2 words kept repeating and repeating.

Wed Tom. Wed Tom. Wed Tom.

Tom pulled her in by her wrist, his other hand moved her hair over to the other shoulder as he was going to say something in her ear.

"Well done" was all he said running his smooth thumb over the top of Auroras hand. She was knocked out of her trance and her furious eyes shot to his.

"I don't need your praise" she spat. Tom chuckled "of course not Sunshine" he said In his voice that always made Aurora think there was another meaning beneath his words.

he moved a piece of her hair away from her face. He opened her small clench hands a ran his index finger along the 4 deep nail prints marking her palm.

"You should stop doing that" he said. "I do it when I'm angry" she growled snatching her hand away and taking a step back.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Tom was sitting in the lounge the only light in the room comming from the crackling fire infront of him, the flames reflecting off the glass of whiskey in his hand as he studied their movements.

He had always has a strange liking to fire. He liked how it was so mesmerising and beautiful, so intising and rather different but how it was so dangerous one wrong move and it could burn the whole house to a crisp.

The book he had been reading was discarded on the opposite sofa when the fire had caught his attention, he liked to watch the flames dance when he was thinking.

Right now he was thinking about today. After the vows Aurora had went to their room and had not came out the rest of the evening. That was 6 hours ago and Tom found himself remembering she hadnt eaten since breakfast.

In any other circumstances Tom would be mortified that he cared for another humans beings health but he had already had this battle with himself countless times back in sixth year.

Constantly denying and making up ridiculous excuses to his feelings that could not be described as love but a strange mix of care desire and liking.

He had finally came to terms that he felt atleast something for Aurora, he didnt know what which annoyed him immensely but there was undoubtfully something.

"Trixy!" Tom called and with a pop a small scrawny house elf appeared infront of him.

"Yes sir?" She asked timidly keeping her head bowed. "Can you make some dinner for Aurora? Spaghetti is her favorite" Tom said nonchalantly the elf said something along the lines of of course master and disappeared but Tom wasnt really listening.

His eyes were still stuck to the fiery flares of amber and red.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

It was now around 11.30 and Aurora was sitting at the mirror in a white towel with TR emborderied on the side, she had found in the ensuite brushing out her long wet hair.

After she had finished eating she had taken a long shower to try and clear her head. Clear it of Tom and his sick twisted plans that she had now been roped into.

It was unfortunately impossible to forget something that traumatic, and it also didn't help all of the towels smelt of his cologne.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the door open and footsteps walked in.

"Um excuse me I'm busy!" Aurora protested pulling the towel closer as her eyes landed on Tom who was returning his book to the bookshelf beside the fireplace that was the only source of light.

"Oh please I've seen you naked many times" he murmured. "I've seen you naked plenty of times but ill still respect you privacy" Aurora snarled sitting back down and turning her attention back to her hair.

She saw Tom's physique standing behind her but her eyes stayed glued to her own reflection till Tom's smirking face appeared in the mirror as he leaned down.

"Would it make you feel better if I was to remove my clothes aswell sunshine?" He teased putting her wet hair behind her shoulder.

Aurroa shivered slightly when she felt the cold metal of Tom's rings sweep across her bare skin.

"That's not what I meant and you know it" Aurora said rolling her eyes as Tom snickered. "I like your hair when it's down" Tom mumbled tugging at a small piece of hair playfully.

Aurora groaned and spun herself to look at his actual eyes and not his reflection. "Well I'll be sure to where it up more often then" she said with a added sarcastic smile.

"Always so difficult arent you?" He chuckled and walked away over to the sofa sitting down but still grinning at her.

" I prefer the word debatable" she shot back a ghost of a smirk on her lips as she stood up and pick up the set of slik pyjamas the little house elf had given her.

"I think the more blunt word for that is arrogant darling" Tom explained his usual smirk sat on his lips.

"That's rich coming from you" Aurora said as she walked behind the black room divider to change. "Me? Arrogant? I prefer debatable" he mocked.

Aurora scoffed from behind the screen "if you are debatable, then lawyers are serial killers" she stated hearing Tom chuckle darkly.

"Oh how a missed that little mouth of yours" he taunted. "Yet you get annoyed when I stand up for myself" Aurora pointed out as she walked out and over to the sofa.

"Oh no Sunshine, I meant the other thing you mouth does" he said in a low tone. Auroras eyes widen her jaw dropping in shock.

"Ah yes that's normally what you look like when you.." " oh shut up Tom. Your such a pig" she spat closing her mouth quickly.

"Well I'm getting tired, could you please show me my room" she asked and Tom's eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean this is your room?" Tom said and Aurora frowned.

"no.. it's your room" Aurora stated. "Its our room" Tom corrected. Aurora raised and eyebrow looking at him as if he was mentally deranged.

"No. I'm not sharing a bed with you" Aurroa stated defensively. "Aurora your my fiance. Your sharing a room with me" Tom chuckled patrozingly as he rose to his feet looking down at Aurora.

"For christ sake Tom I havent seen you in what 2 whole years and now you want me to get into bed with you!" Aurora hissed clearly outraged. "Yes" Tom put bluntly as Aurora held the bridge of her nose.

"You might aswell get used to it sunshine" he chuckled and stalked off to the bathroom. Aurroa internally screamed, she did not want to do this. But she promised to be cooperative and It couldnt really be that bad.

She rose to her feet and reluctantly made her way over to the bed staring at the green covers dumbly. She let out a sight of frustration and threw over the covers climbing in and quickly snuggling into the covers turning her back to the bathroom door were the sound of water rushing was heard.

She screwed her eyes shut in Hope's to avoid any contact with Tom but that quickly turned to a fantasy. "Move" she heard Tom say.

She turned round opening her eyes and saw Tom looming over her only wearing black pyjama trousers. "What?" She asked trying so hard not to let her eyes trail down his beautiful pale skin.

"I said move. That's my side" he said agian. "Your joking" "I never joke" "unbelievable" Aurora muttered and she moved over to the other side as Tom slid into the bed.

"Cant you put a shirt on?" Aurora asked annoyed. "Why am I distracting you sunshine?" He asked smirking.

"Do you always have to be such a dick?" She hissed grumpily settling down in the bed.

  "Yo...." "dont say anything!" Aurora butted in knowing exactly how his mind worked as she heard him snickering from behind her. She jumped away when she saw his arm hovering over her waist.

"Keep your hands to yourself riddle" she growled slapping his hand away. "Tom scowled but turned over do his back was facing her.

There were no other words exchanged.

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry this took so long I have a gcse coming up and had a bit of writers block but I hope you enjoyed it

~Lizzie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 66.5K 74
AU: Tom and Harry are in Wool's Orphanage at the same time. History may hate us, but they'll never forget our names. How wonderful; how strange. To b...
95.2K 1.9K 27
"Okay, got it! So your Minnie," She begins, pointing to the woman, "And you're Sevy" She says, pointing to the man. It is at this point that the two...
536 16 10
"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐞'...
1.9M 120K 104
{𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮} It all started with a kiss. Or better say, everything ended with a kiss. What Jenna Potter thought was going to lead her to a beautif...