More Than Magic

By tilldoomsday

First star to the right, straight on till dawns light. In a magical world filled with stars, magic, unicorns... More

More Than Magic
Chapter 1: Ya I'm a bad ass wizard what's up?
Chapter 2: Could he be any gayer?
Chapter 3: Lost Girl
Chapter 4: Is it disrespect your Queen day?
Chapter 5: Resembling my biggest nightmare.
Chapter 6: How about not touching the Queen?
Chapter 7: One word. swoon
Chapter 8: Neverland of course!
Chapter 9: When did we get a pool?
Chapter 10: Remember I'm blonde
Chapter 11: In your bed?
Chapter 12: Worth growing up for
Chapter 13: Messing with Mr. Smee?
Chapter 14: Powerless
Chapter 15: Sure buddy ;)
Chapter 16: I am really worried
Chapter 17: Caution to the wind
Chapter 19: You love Tigerlily?
Chapter 20: I can't remember
Chapter 21: Chloe is here
Chapter 22: Mr. Pirate dude
Chapter 23: Tragic
Chapter 24: Just our General?
Chapter 25: Hypocritical
Chapter 26: Not your date
Chapter 27: Her amusement
Chapter 28: Princessa!
Chapter 29: Sparkly and Shiny?
Chapter 30: Apology accepted
Chapter 31: Feared the words
Chapter 32: Allergic to water
Chapter 33: To Kiss You
Chapter 34: I wasn't asking General
Chapter 35: Will you marry me?
Chapter 36: Queen Athena?
Chapter 37: Not your place
Chapter 38: Tell us! Tell us!
Chapter 39: A slow torture
Chapter 40: I was in love
Chapter 41: Everyones so happy
Chapter 42: Last breath
Chapter 43: I wanted to apologies
Chapter 44: Tinkerbelle
Chapter 45: We are the island
Chapter 46: Darling? Darling.
Chapter 47: Excuse me WIlliam?
Chapter 48: You were dead!
Epilogue
More Than Myth

Chapter 18: BloodShed?

65 5 2
By tilldoomsday

“Knox!” I yell bursting into the ballroom. We have to get to the mines fast, something like this is a threat to our world along with others and things need to be done to ensure our peoples safety as soon as possible.

Now I would already be dragging the General out of here except when my eyes find him I have to suppress a laugh. He stands in the center with several neon pink table covers thrown on top of him, a scowl surely set on his face. Wilfred guides him around the room talking about how he looks fabulous in pink.

That’s it, I burst out laughing, drawing both pairs of eyes to me. As soon as Knox sees me he drops all of the table covers from embarrassment and walks over to me “Get me out of here!” I continue laughing, bracing my hands on my knees for support “Lilly as much as I love your laugh I have been doing this all day and that guy hasn’t stopped flirting with me, or… touching me. I’m uncomfortable, I’m unhappy, give me a task!” Task? Oh right! Bad things are happening. Hmm it’s not like me to get distracted.

I grab his hand and start dragging him out of the room, ignoring the feeling I get when our skin meets “There is an emergency in the mines, send as many troops as you can spare there and then meet me in my room,” I demand, letting him go once we reach the main hall, soldiers sparing us curious glances.

Knox just stands there and stares at our hands making me release his and hold both my hands behind my back. His eyes snap up to mine and he lets out a cough, running a nervous hand through his hair “Your room? What does that have to do with the mines?” He asks a quizzical look in his eye.

I sigh at his wingless stupidity “An emergency,” I re-state “Go!” And just like that he’s running around yelling orders at troops.

Running up the stairs to my room I do a quick check making sure Athena isn’t in here. I know she’s gone but you can never be too sure. As soon as I confirmed that the coast was clear I slipped in walking over to the window and opening it up.  I breathed in the sweet smell of fresh air, it’s too bad I didn’t get to take that long fly to the enchanted forest, I really needed it. Taking in another big breath I let out a high-pitched whistle hoping to catch a certain creatures attention.

“Okay innocent what happened?” Knox asks coming through the door, he gave a quick look around the room and turning back to me to speak again, this time with his accent “Why are we all the way up here?”

“Ever heard of fallen stars?” I asked, my eyes staring out the window, waiting.

“The powerful things you guys mine, of course I know them. You cut my world off a little while ago, boy were they an angry bunch of potheads,” He muttered walking up to stand close beside me.

“Well over one thousand of them were stolen from the mines, we don’t know when, we don’t know how, and we don’t know why.”

Knox takes a minute to think over my words “Don’t you have a limit of a couple hundred in each world? If the black market gets ahold of these then your numbers will get messed up. There will be no way of knowing how much is in each world, that kind of density can kill people, or empower them.”

I nod, my mind racing for a solution. Something like this has never happened before. It was never expected to happen. We don’t guard the mines with soldiers but the vault the fallen stars sit in until they're shipped off. Up until now that vault was supposed to be unbreakable, impossible for anyone to get into. I suppose the Malum had other plans.

“So what do we do?” I ask, my voice desperate.

“We go over there, we gather as much information as possible, then we come back here and you tell your sister everything,” Sister…

“Knox Chloe comes home tonight! I wanted her to come back to peace! And now she will learn about this!?” Panic mode: On.

                Knox stands in front of me blocking my view of outside “Hey, everything will be fine. This may not be ideal but at least you get your sister back. Tomorrow you and Athena will bring her to the island,” He say softly as his fingers graze over my royal pendant that rests on my neck “She will regain her royal power and together you will defeat the Malum, because this is a fairytale world and in fairytale worlds the good guys always win,” He calms reassuringly. He bringing me in closer, to the point where it is almost a hug, but at the same time it isn’t.

         “This isn’t a fairytale world Knox, if it was then earth would know about us,” Knox stays still at my words, he knows I’m right. Let’s be honest, what fairy tale world is called Doomsland.

         “Innocent?” Knox asks and I roll my eyes.

         “Why do you call me that?”

          “Fine, Lilly?”

        “Yes?”

        I look up at him and he seems nervous “What is breathing on my back?” He spits out and I can practically feel his heart racing. I look over his shoulder and sure enough right behind him stands the massive red dragon I summoned. Something tells me Knox won’t be too happy about this.

        “Its just Bloodshed the dragon, calm down.”

        I smile as his eyes widen and he pushes both of us to the middle of the room before he turns around and sucks in a breath “You called over a dragon called Bloodshed?” He spits out looking just about ready to grab me and run “Why?”

        I move around Knox and much to his protest I walk over to the giant dragonhead that rests on my bedroom floor. The rest of its body floating behind it outside the castle. I place my head in between its eyes and pet him.

        “Do you have dragons where you come from?” I ask turning back to Knox, he better become okay with this because my dragon friend here is our ride.

        “We have a jabberwocky but I usually try to avoid it until the next Alice shows up and you know…” He says, running his index finger across his neck. Oh!

        “Why would you do that?” I ask, completely horrified that they would actually kill such a creature.

        Knox gives me a weird look “Because it kills people!”

        “Oh calm down Bloodshed here will only kill you if you aren’t with me, now come on he is out ride and we have to get going.”

     “You are the most reassuring person ever,” He muttered walking over to me.

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of Bloodshed! Yay! OKay right now I am complelty shipping Lilox but I love the other ships to don't get me wrong. Anyone a big fan of Lilox too? Or maybe Petloe? Or even Wiena? Hell what about Wilfox? (Wilfred and Knox) Let me know in the comments below!

Any way stay classy

TDD <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 921 20
💚Under Editing Separately 💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
1K 29 10
Edited! The fairytale family have another trip to Neverland to save their old enemy Peter Pan and the Island can the family succeed or will there be...
37.3K 641 11
You're just a girl living in Storybrooke. Your best friend is Henry Mills. He tells you how everyone in town is from a fairytale and you're the only...
433K 10.2K 39
They say Peter Pan is the most powerful who ever lived, but that's because they never met you. You're the leader of Neverlands second group, you lik...