My Love is a Star (BTS Suga F...

By Kalliopey

Every girl would dream of dating their favorite celebrity. But if it does come true, is it really a dream wor... More

1. The mix up
2. It's a date!
3. To go? Or not to go?
4. Got stood up
5. The voice inside my head
6. Fan Meeting
7. Found you
8. Make up
9. Stay with me
10. Run away
11. Nami
12. A taste of France
13. A lovely day
14. Stay the night
15. Connect the dots
16. A night to remember
17. A love to make
18. Worth it
19. The morning after
20. Judgment day
21. A story to tell
22. Thinking out loud
23. The struggle
24. Last Minute Thoughts
25. One last look
26. The Stages of Grief
27. Denial
28. Anger
29. Bargaining
30. Depression
31. Acceptance
32. On the other side
33. The Awards Night
34. On the sidelines
35. The After Party
36. Almost
37. In a sea of faces
38. Looking into your eyes
39. Commitment
40. Right time at the right moment
41. No more goodbyes
42. Bliss
43. First Fight
44. 100
45. An end to Selfishness
46. Comparison
47. The Break up
48. The Liar
49. Walking on broken glass
50. Too Little Too Late
51. The Buried Truth
52. Crystal Snow
53. The Patch
54. Behind the Surface
55. Breeze
56. Meota Iwa
57. The Set Up
58. A Change of Heart
59. Hello Stranger
60. Stranger no more
61. Blast from the past
62. Just another dream
63. Making progress
64. The call of truth
65. Sorry
66. The unexpected visitor
67. A Tempting offer
68. The Choice
69. The Big Leap
70. All that matters
71. Arrival
72. Busted
73. Cat and Mouse
74. The Blame Game
75. The Band-aid Solution
76. Rules
77. 9197
78. A Different Drink
79. The Accident
80. A new feeling
81. Rescued
82. Peppermint
83. All in the mind
84. End-game
86. Shutterbug
87. Embrace
88. A Broken promise
89. Do I make you proud?
90. Crushed
91. Defeated
92. Fragile and Vulnerable
93. Let me love you
94. But, what if...
95. The Invite
96. Her
97. The Start
98. Rollercoaster
99. Jungkook
100. Life is indeed an irony.
101. Come Undone
102. The Wake
103. Beautiful Eyes
104. Lies
105. Longing
106. Just Pretend
107. The Storm
108. Your Eyes Tell
109. No regrets
110. Lucid
111. Gut feeling
112. The Truth Untold
113. Dive and Drown
114. The Confession
115. Déjà vu
116. The Right Choice
117. Babe
118. Make-believe
119. Coaxed
Author's note 💜

85. Hwa Yong Yeon Hwa

636 22 184
By Kalliopey

JK's POV

35th floor. 

Oh, God. I couldn't even tell if I dozed off in there. Walking towards my room felt like a job already. 

I carelessly kicked my slip-ons off as soon as I came in. Good thing I'm not living with Hobi hyung anymore. He didn't like the slightest bit of mess in sight. When we go on tour, his luggage was always packed so nicely you'd even think he ironed each one before putting them in there. What do I do? Just grab the first set of black shirts in my closet and fit them into my bag whichever way possible. As long as I can zip it shut, it's all good. I wondered how Jimin-ssi survived being his roommate all these years. It must have been a nightmare always having someone keeping an eye on you.

When I turned the corner, the first thing I checked was the kitchen counter. It was empty. I came closer and saw that the dishes have been washed.

Well. She ate everything. She has to at least clean after herself. But that doesn't change the fact that she didn't even care to say...

"Thanks for cooking!" Says the post-it pasted on the fridge right behind me. Didn't see that one coming. That came out like it was on queue or something.

I took it off and found myself staring at it like there's some kind of mystery code I could crack. She obviously scribbled the note without giving it much thought. I smirked. I have better handwriting than hers.

And yet again, she had my number. She could have messaged me too you know.

Well. She may not be the text message type of person just like yourself Jungkook. I smiled foolishly. Why am I even trying to reason with myself?

I glanced at the box of roses in my hand and the word Why was screaming all around me.

I nudged the question off and quickly placed the ice cream in the fridge. It made me feel all so weird suddenly that I'm starting to regret I even bought them in the first place.

I will make sense with all of this once I'm all washed up and fed. So off to the shower I go!

____________________________________________________________

YOONGI's POV

"I'll see you again in 2 weeks." Lucas beamed at Rozie, his eyes sparkling like the stars he's about to see once I knock him out of his senses. I scorned him. He reminds me perfectly of Jimin. Always gets too friendly around women. And apparently, I paid a big sum for the entire place and not even a single thanks. This guy, jeongmal. Let's see if you still have this place up in 2 weeks.

"Oh yes, you will. Maybe you can do something about Yoongi's bent handle?" I can't believe she just said that.

"Didn't know it was bent, to begin with..." he was trying not to laugh. I just rolled my eyes. Rozie can be a little naive sometimes.

"But of course, anything for you Rozie."

So we're on a first name basis now. This guy is getting dangerous by the second.

"Can I ask for your number though? Just in case Yoongi here is too busy with his schedule."  Sneaky little fox. He was already putting his phone out.

"Oh no. Nothing is scheduled at the moment and she doesn't have a phone. Contact me instead. You have my number." I babbled as I pushed Rozie away from this hungry beast.

I mouthed Asshole and a couple of curses at him as we crossed the street that made Lucas laugh sick to his stomach.

Argh. I'm starting to question the quality of friends I have.

____________________________________________________________

YOONGI's POV

It's getting really hard to find parking space these days, I had to park a block away. I was about to open the door for her but she stopped me and said, "Such a gentleman you are but I got this." she smiled. Argh. I just can't get enough of her smiles.

It was already eight in the evening. Four freaking hours of all that pottery and she wouldn't have left if I didn't ask her to.

"Is it time?" She suddenly asked as I closed my side of the door.

"Time for what?" 

"To get back to your life..."  her eyes obviously wanting me to say No.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I buckled my seatbelt. "You are my life."

I turned the car on and discreetly glanced at her from the corner of my eye.  She must have really liked what I said that it got her blushing.

Ahh, Yoongi-a. And there's more of that where it's coming from. I caught my reflection at the rearview mirror and said to myself, Who said I had to look like Taehyung-a. to pull that off? Min Yoongi definitely has it.  

In the middle of my very narcissistic moment, Rozie gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek all of a sudden. That just blew me away.

"O-okay.  Let's pretend that didn't happen. Now do it one more time." I joked. 

And hell yeah, I must have been born for this moment, Rozie held me by the cheeks this time and pulled my face towards her.

"You deserve more than just a peck on the cheek, don't you think?" 

I felt like a little boy willing to be abused by one of my brother's girlfriends. I foolishly nodded. I would've done it again and again if I knew what was in store for me.

From the sweet and child-like Rozie I knew, she transformed into this college girl, eager to take advantage of me just like how I fantasized back in high school. 

She subtly moved her lips against mine and I obediently followed her pace.  The kiss was so sensual, it got me hard in all the right places.  And just when the tide was already building, she abruptly stopped leaving me begging for more. 

Damn. I can pin her down right now and show her every bit of crazy I am for her.

But college girl Rozie was gone now. She's back to being the girl I want to protect from the rest of the world. How can one person have so much duality jinjja?

"I had so much fun in there. Thank you for making me really happy."

Okay. I'm taking back what I said that I want to be reborn as a rock. I want to be reborn again and again as the exact same person she says those words to.

"Don't thank me just yet. This date isn't over."

Her eyes brightened up with excitement. "So, where are we headed to?"

"You'll see." I winked and held her hand as I took the car to the main road.

____________________________________________________________

YOONGI's POV

We arrived at Yeouido park by the Han River a little after nine.  The cold evening breeze welcomed us as we made our way towards the dock.

"Wait. Don't tell me..." She clasped tightly on my arm.

"Trust me. You're gonna forget about all that pottery when we get on that ferry right there." 

Her reaction was exactly how I pictured it to be. She gasped with so much exhilaration at the beautiful sight before her eyes. Her left hand over her mouth was the only way that's keeping her from screaming her joy out. I bit my lip, trying hard not to laugh at her cuteness. 

Aish. She's gonna wanna marry me after this one. I smiled madly to myself. Even just the thought of it just sends butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

We reached the dock and the boarding officer said his greetings as he opened the gate for us. As we got into the ferry, Rozie's hand in mine was already cold as ice. 

"Hey. Are you cold?"

"Yes. I mean No. I don't really know what I'm feeling right now actually."

I laughed at the look she had on her face. She was like lost in a daze or something. To make things even more enchanting, I gave the boarding officer a signal and the ferry suddenly came to life with its golden lights. Her eyes almost popped out in awe. She didn't try to conceal her amazement this time as she gasped delightfully out loud.

I discreetly smiled, feeling a deep sense of satisfaction for coming up with this idea. Uli appaneun jalangseuleowo halgeoya. (My dad is going to be proud)

As if in queue, the ferry slowly took off.

"Already? Aren't we supposed to wait for other passengers?"

"Crowds aren't expected on weekdays." Geojismal. (Lie) These ferries are packed every single day of the week. So yes, I may have booked the entire ferry for her because she deserves it. There will be no Lucas here trying to spoil my plan this time around. It's just gonna be me and her and the beautiful Han river lights under this lovely Seoul evening sky.

____________________________________________________________

The Han River represents the heart of Seoul, with its beautiful park and fantastic nature around it. With live jazz performances in the background, you get to have the perfect moment to enjoy the scenery of the skyline landmarks such as the Building 63 Square, Han River mini islands, and Jamsil Sports Complex just to name a few. This is the perfect option to choose when you want to have a romantic date with the love of your life. I had this all planned out even before I left Seoul to get her. Although there were a couple of roadblocks along the way, this part of the plan is happening perfectly.

We just had a gratifying meal from the wide selection of Korean and Western cuisines prepared just for the two of us. We were leaning against the ferry's rails now while we appreciate the evening view.

"I remember that place." She said pointing to N Seoul Tower. "Do you think the locks we put on are still there?"

"Hmm... I heard they take some off on purpose to give others some space to put theirs on." 

"Oh... That's sad." She pouted.

I put my arm around her waist and held her close, "That doesn't really matter you know. You and I are together right now, that's what's important."

She looked at me intently as if trying to see if I was telling her a lie. I looked at her back, confident enough that I meant every word I just said.

"Is this your go-to place when you're trying to make a girl fall for you?" She asked me with suspicious eyes.

I can't tell if this was just one of her childish acts or if she was really doubting my love for her. Because if it's the latter, I'd readily have her talk with the members. I'm sure they can illuminate her about how crazy their lives have been since she came into my life.

I took my arm off of her and paused for a moment to think of the best words to choose for my response. I want to give her just a little bit of agony too. As I pretended to be so deep in thought,  I devilishly laughed in my head as the expression on her face turned worried. I'm sure she was starting to regret she ever asked the question in the first place.

I took a deep breath just to add a little drama to the mood. 

"Well."

She didn't even know if she wants to look into my eyes or not. I could make her anguish a bit longer but of course, I couldn't bear the sight of her in pain. I just had to admit the truth.

"You are right. This is my go-to place. The lights. The beautiful scenery. The romantic vibe. Isn't it working on you?"

I can tell she was torn between walking out on me or slapping me in the face. But just before she even makes up her mind, "I hope it is because... I've never really done this before."

She looked confused now. 

"The thing is... You are the very first girl I want to fall for me. I'm not a romantic. In fact, I had to google things up just so I could get some ideas. I know myself too well, and if it's just me, I know I'll mess up. And I don't wanna mess things up with you. I want everything to be perfect just like how perfect you are to me." My voice was cracking when I said the last line. I was pretty much confident with myself at first until I felt a gush of emotion flowing from within me. I planned to say some more but I'm quite sure I'll be in tears. Fuck. I am not a crybaby. I just can't help but get ...so emotional when it comes to her.

I took another deep breath and try to hold back the tears. "I hope I answered your question."  I looked away and discreetly wiped the corner of my right eye that was already brimming with tears. 

"You don't have to look away, babe." What? She hasn't called me that ever since we got back together. I assumed she just wasn't ready or comfortable yet. But... did I hear her right?

She softly touched my cheek, making me face her again. Her hand was warm as opposed to mine which was cold and clammy. The moment I held it with mine, a huge surge of feelings was exploding within me. I felt nervous, scared, and happy all at the same time. It was crazy. I held on to her as she inched closer to me. I can feel the warmth of her breath on both my cheeks now. For all I know, my heart was all ready to jump in the middle of the Han River at this very second. 

Everything in this moment was perfect. I couldn't ask for more. 

But just as I thought things can't even be more perfect than this, she unexpectedly blurted three words out. 

 "I love you."

 ___________________________________________________________                                                To be continued...                                                                                                                                                          

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 665 17
One of the biggest rules in the Kpop Industry is absolutely no dating. But what happens when a certain idol has broken that rule for years? Will they...
1.4K 99 68
'If a guy and a girl wear the same T-shirt and meets each other on the same day, they will be destined to be together forever.' J-hope Fanfiction. 21...
296 30 15
Suga, Marry Me! it's real...❤️It's my love story!❤️
79K 5.4K 46
JEON JUNGKOOK what if we never met? but what if we met in five different lives? would you love me?