Sold to Jeon Jungkook

By jikooklover876

Park Jimin is sold to billionaire Jeon Jungkook as a slave. Turns out he is a little. They get looks and star... More

1
2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Namjin warning)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (taegi)
Chapter 16 (sope)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (not a story)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Happy birthday Jungkook
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
sadness read pls
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapters 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
help!
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (ending)

Chapter 66

996 31 3
By jikooklover876

Cho-Hee POV
I didn't want to go to school today but hopefully it will be better today than yesterday. Dad woke me up and I was sleepy since I only got 3 hours of sleep. Today the weather said it was gonna rain so the teacher said we could bring our electronics. I'm gonna bring my iPad so I can continue to draw more pictures. Mom really liked my drawing I drawed of him and dad. Mom packed me lunch and dad drove me to school before heading to work. Today they couldn't come with me but they promised they would tomorrow. When I walked in the classroom there was no one in there. I looked at the time and I was 30 minutes early. Oh well that will give me time to get prepared. I walked to my desk and sat down getting my notebook out along with my pencil box. No one was here so I got out my iPad with my apple pen to start drawing. I think this time I will draw a cute girl. My iPad was fully charged since I charged it last night. Someone came inside the door and I turned my head. It was some kids who were laughing with each other. I didn't really want to have any friends since I like to be alone and just draw my art. Mom says I'm really talented in drawing. Dad says I get it from him. I continued to draw until more kids came inside. They looked at me and then went back to talking while glancing at me from time to time. The teacher walked in and I put my stuff away. "Good morning class let's get the day started!" I opened my notebook and started writing down stuff.

Jimin POV
"Me and Namjoon get a child next week!" I jumped up and gave Jin such a big hug. "Yay! Jungkook gets a sibling! And I get a son/daughter in law." We all smiled until I heard the door knock. It was Jungkook and he looked so tired. "Kookie what's wrong? Why do you look so tired?" "I want to...sleep". He walked upstairs to the room. Since when does he get tired like that? I should go check on him. Quickly I went upstairs and saw Jungkook on the bed. I crawled to him and he smiled at me. "Why are you so tired?" "I have no idea why." "There must be a reason why." "All of sudden I was driving and then I just felt sleepy and exhausted." I hummed and pouted at him. He laughed and hugged me tightly. It was 11AM and Jungkook should be at work right now. Oh well he needs sleep and I can't have my baby bunny work while sleepy. I grabbed my phone that was next to me and called the office. Jungkook was already asleep ontop of me. "Hello?" "Hello how may I help you today?" "Yes I would like to call in for Mr.Jeon." "o-oh yes what about him?" "He needs to be excused from work today. He feels not very well and is exhausted." "Yes we will let him be excused. Is that all?' "Yes that is all thank you!" I hung up and looked down at the little bunny who was sleeping.

He looks so cute and adorable. I got so lucky he choose me. He moved and hugged me tighter. "Mmm Jimin...ie." oh no. "Es daddwy?" "Is my baby bored?" "Nuu Jiminie wan cuddwle wif daddwy." "Ok baby.' I got closer to him and he opened his eyes. "Hehehe." "Wha so fwunny daddwy?" "I get to miss work and stay with my baby~" "naughty daddwy!" Daddy laughed and picked me up. "Where we gowing daddwy?" "To the school." "Why e gowing to schwool daddwy?" "I forgot to give Cho-Hee something so I need to go give it to her." "Okway daddwy." Daddy walked to the car and we got in. He started driving to the school. "Daddwy wha we gon gwive hwer?" "Daddy has to give her money to fill her wallet up with." "Why daddwy?" "So she can buy stuff." "Ohh okway daddwy." Daddy stopped the car and we got off. Daddy was carrying me when we walked in the school. He walked down the halls to a classroom and knocked on the door. "Come in!" Said a voice. Daddy opened the door and all eyes were on us.

We saw Cho-Hee and daddy walked over to her. "Dad what are you doing here? Oh hi mommy." I waved at her and Jungkook got out his wallet. "Here honey." "Why do I need this money for?" "Just keep it in your wallet honey. Ok?" She nodded and gave me a hug. "Bye mom and dad." "Gwive me kwissy fwirst." She laughed and kissed our cheeks. We left the classroom and went back to the car. "We need to go shopping for groceries." "Yay! Jiminie and daddwy go shwopping!" Daddy laughed and we arrived at the store. "Let's go baby." I jumped on him and we made our way inside the store. I got placed in the cart while daddy did the shopping. The cart filled with food and I got to inspect it before saying it was ok. "Here you go baby." Daddy handed me 3 boxes of mochi. "Thwey wook gwood to Jiminie daddwy!" He nodded and pushed the cart to the register where he paid. When we got home I helped put away the stuff. By help I mean hand daddy the food and he puts it up. We checked the time and saw Cho-Hee gets out of class in 15 minutes. It's a 5 minute drive to her school so we got in the car again and went to the school. There was already kids outside with their parents. Daddy carried me to the classroom and we saw Cho-Hee sitting down with her supplies ready. "Cho-Hee!" She looked up and ran to us.

Cho-Hee POV
It was recess time and I got out my iPad and phone. The teacher said if you didn't have an electronic you could just read. All of the kids expected me got put books. I started sketching out the girl who randomly came to my mind. The kids watched me use the pen to draw. "She most be spoiled." "Her parents are rich!" "Her father is a CEO!" All these things were heard through the room. My iPad had a pretty case and so did my phone. Dad bought me airpods so I can listen to music while I draw. He let's me listen to mommies somg that he wrote. I popped them in and played music.

I was halfway done with my drawing but time was up so I placed my stuff in my backpack. Class started again and it was pretty boring until we got to learning about the United states. "Who has been to the United states?" I raised my hand and the teacher looked at me. "Cho-Hee what did you do in the United states?" "My dad took me for my birthday. I got to go to Disneyland in I believe it was California. We also got to go to Los angels. Dad and mom bought presents for my family members as a thank you for sending me gifts." "What did you get for your birthday?" "I got an iPad with an apple pen, laptop, necklace,some type of really cool lamp with a flower inside,a backpack,and a camera." "Wow you got a lot of stuff didn't you?" "Yeah I did and I love all of it." "What did your father buy for your family?" "He bought Tae a Gucci backpack, Jin eomma a really pretty flower purse, Namjoon appa got a um I don't know how to pronounce it but I think it was called b-balenciaga? It was a hat since he breaks everything. Suga got earrings which are really pretty. Hobi got a Nintendo which he was really excited about. Mom um he got a Chanel purse and earrings. My mom loves Chanel and dad bought me a wallet that was the same brand if Namjoon appas hat." "Wow that is a lot! What does your dad work as?" "He is a CEO of his own company." "What's the company called?" "Jeon Enterprise." She widened her eyes. "Y-your father is Jeon Jungkook?" I nodded and she still looked shocked. "U-um ok lets get back to class." I was confused but oh well.
After school
School ended and I was waiting for mom and dad. They finally came and I ran to them. "Hi dad! Hi mom!" They smiled and took me to the car. "How was your day honey?" "It was good dad" mom was in littlespace. I can tell since he was sitting in dads lap. Mom was awake but just sitting down. We arrived home since school is not far from here. We all got down and I went to my room since I have homework. It was barely 3PM and I only have a little bit of homework. I'll have the rest of my day to draw and help mom clean up the house. Dad gives me allowance for doing work. I get 5 dollars for every chore I do. It's alot of money but dad says I earned it. Firstly I organized my desk to do my homework because I cannot do my homework with a messy area. After getting everything organized I sat down and started to do my homework. It was only math and writing.
1 hours 30 minutes later
I finished my homework but it should have took less time but I am one of those people who has to have everything perfect and look pretty.

My teacher gives me harder homework than the other students because I'm apparently advanced in class. I got up from my seat and went to the kitchen. Nobody was in there and it was weird. I have my chore list that I made myself. Dad thinks it's too much for me but it's not hard.

I always start from top of the list to the bottom of the list.
2 hours later
It was now 5PM and I can go swimming now! Quickly I walked to my room and went to find my swimwear.

After changing I went to the pool that gives me a view to the park below us down the hill. I saw some kids from my class playing in the park. They looked up at me and I waved to them. Their eyes widened for some reason. Oh well now back to swimming.
3 hours later
It was 8PM and I need to get out to go shower. I grabbed the towel and walked inside the house. Mom and dad were watching a movie in the living room. I smiled and went to my room to shower since it was cold plus who knows what was in the pool. The shower was relaxing. After I was done with the shower I got in bed with my iPad and finished up the rest of my drawing. It was pretty good for a picture in a day.

I smiled at the drawing and went to charge my iPad. I packed my bag and put my homework away. It was 9PM and I was super tired. Mom and dad were upstairs in bed probably asleep. I don't wanna go to sleep just yet but I guess I will. Before I went to sleep I got my outfit for school tomorrow.

After getting my outfit out I snuggled into the blanket and closed eyes

Jungkook POV
Me and Jimin went upstairs to our room to get ready for bed. It was late at night and we are ready to go to sleep. Jimin was carried upstairs and already asleep. He was tired all day so now he gets to sleep. I kissed his head and placed him in bed. He whined and started moving around. His arm was feeling around the bed and his eyes opened. "D-daddwy?!" "Baby I'm right here!" He turned around and wiped his tears. "Daddwy why ou nwot in bwed wif Jiminie?" "I was coming to you baby." He stretched his arms towards me to pick him up. "Shhhh it's ok baby." I felt wetness on my neck. I whined and went to the bed. "Babyyyy." I whined and he didn't stop. Why must he torture me like this? "Baby why must you torture daddy like this? Huh?" "Becwause Jiminie hwave o.' I pouted and he kept licking me. "Can daddy lick the baby?" "Nu." I can never lick him! Or chew his cheeks! This is not fair! He just kept licking my neck for a while before I turned him over so he was now under me. I lied ontop of him making him get squished under me. "Daddwy! Ou squishwing Jiminie." "That is what the baby gets for not letting daddy lick you." He whined and tried to push me off. "Daddwy!' "No.' I heard him sniffle and I panicked. "B-baby." He was now crying and I got off of him. I smuggled him in a huge hug and kissed his face all over. "D-daddies sorry baby!" He was still crying and I feel so bad! How do I calm him down? I picked him up and walked around the room trying to confort him. "Shhhhh baby." He stopped crying and just sniffled. Before I knew it he was asleep. Slowly I got in bed with him making sure not to wake him up. He was deeply asleep so hopefully he will sleep through the night. "Good night Jiminie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.3K 40
Jimin is a broke student working in the strip club. He just wanted to live his life peacefully with a sugar daddy. But his fate turns another round a...
442K 6.7K 60
🌹completed for now🌹 🐰There is a lot of baby JK, I'm not sorry🐰 PLEASE DO NOT ADD MY STORY TO BDSM/DDLB READING LISTS. THANK YOU!
294K 8.3K 193
Jimin is a shy little who got sold to Jungkook the mafia boss after he sees someone getting killed by one of his men. Jungkook takes things into his...
162K 5.6K 20
Jimin takes care of a not so loving Yoongi. NOTE!! little space!! it's a mindset. where an adult has a mindset of a child because they are dealing wi...