Multiversity Of Arc [Vol.1]

Por Dreadfuljoy

I finally decided to make it.Prepare for a lot of Pyrrha Clam jams. Mais

Remnant's Of hatred
A different Ending
Bizarre Shield Hero
Crown of Piety and Love.
Grimm Reality
Nerdcore Of Jaune
Beacon bulls Of Darkness
Knightshade with a side of Madness
Shadecaster with a Coco on The side
The Worst of The Best
HA HA HA HA!
Villainy Of An Arc
Arc of Sadness
Arc of Shenanigans
Announcement
Arc of Equality
Sad News.
Short Chapter(Still alive).
Another One
Collab Chapter
Arc Of Obsession
What if?
Arc of Tribute
My New Avatar.
Arc of Method
Arc of Sharpshooters
????
Arc of Selflessness
Arc of Closure

Arc of Imagination

8K 42 307
Por Dreadfuljoy

This Chapter will be based of the Authors Imagination And Some outside Material.

I apologize for the Weird Chapter today

Let's Begin.

Dread:Today I'm going to show you something Different.

Ruby:What is Different about this One?

Jaune:Well firstly Jaune Has a Different kind Of Semblance which seems Kind of Useless But it could Be Powerful.

Cinder:What is it?

Ebon:Of course you Would ask That....

Dread:Just Watch.

Jaune's Semblance.

Jaune was Seen Sleeping In his Room But His Dreams Were Weird......To Say the least. He saw two Different people doing What seemed Like a Weird Dance But then Something Happened And Those Two People Were No longer There, instead Only one person was And He looked like a Fusion Of The two and They looked at Jaune and Said......"The Name is Gogeta!" Jaune Then Woke up.

Everyone:Gogeta?

Cinder:But Why Does it matter to him?

Dread:You will see.

Ebon:*whispering to Dread*Still can't Believe That's Your Idea.

Dread:*whispering to Ebon* I had that Idea in my head For a While now, so I thought why not it's Just matter of if it's Liked.

Jaune:What was that dream? I mean they were Never this Vivid, But I feel like maybe I can create Something from that. Jaune Remembered Every Detail From The Man's Attire And He began Reconstructing it He Bought Fabric And All the Needed Parts And Sewn the Padded Yellow Parts To The Vest. And the Blue Sash To The White Pants. He thanked his Sister for teaching him how To Help Her In Making Clothes So it was Nice. Then he Remembered The Vytal Festival is Tomorrow.

Cinder:Is this His Semblance? Because if it is You are right about it Being Useless.

Dread:This isn't a Semblance That is pure Skill and Hard Work.

Mercury:What is My Buddy's Semblance In here?

Dread:You'll see. Also Buddy? What made you change your mind?

Mercury:Seemed like a Good Guy to be friends With.

Ebon&Dread:(Oh my God, It's like Naruto all over Again, or Dragon Ball....)

Dread:Good to know.

The next Day....

Jaune is Seen at The Vytal Festival And Is Seen introduced with His Team.

Pyrrha:Jaune where is Your Weapon?

Jaune:I don't need it here. Also you are In for A Surprise, Hell all of Remnant are.

Ren:What do you mean by That?

Jaune:You will see. (I did have to Explain To the Tournament Holders about My Semblance being Constantly active, and The Fact it needs a Medium.)

Qrow:Wait His Semblance is Always Active? Just like mine.

Dread:Yes but His is more.......Unique.

Fox:What do you mean by that?

Dread:You will See now.....Hush.

Arslan:So you are our opposition, may the best team win.

Jaune:Sure.And That is Why as a Sign Of Respect I'll show you......My Semblance.*Jaune's Clothes Change into The Clothes he Made and They Showed Jaune's Physique which to say the Least was Great.* So Lioness, Ready to Tango with Me?

Pyrrha didn't Realize She Was Drooling at the Sight, hell most of The Females Did Even Some Of the Guys.....Surprisingly Enough.

The Girls Who Had a Crush Did The Same Thing.

Velvet:W-Wow~

Coco:Damn Straight~

Ren:Jaune.....What is Your Semblance?

Jaune:My Semblance is Called......"Inherent Successor" it allows me to Use My Predecessors Abilities as If they were My Own. (The Drawback Are Three Things. One:My Semblance Requires a Medium Something That could withstand the Power Surprisingly Enough mine was The Clothes.

Two:If I Didn't master the First Power I have, I can't move to the Other one.

And Third:I don't have my Aura anymore......It's an Exchange Mechanic Of the Semblance.)

Cinder:It's so Useless But Powerful.....ITS SO USELESS BUT ITS SO FUCKING POWERFUL!!

Ebon:That It does.

Dread:But I got to Ask.......Does he only look Powerful to you all?

Blake:Wait he doesn't Have aura anymore?!

Ebon:Yes.

Arslan:Alright But you do understand what you are in for, Right?

Jaune:What I Understand Is I'm about to Pound you So hard The Women In The Audience are Going To Feel Jealous. *He said it with A Smirk.*

Nora:*Slightly Shocked* Ren Did You ever See Him Act like this?

Ren:That's a First Time.

Dread:Oh I probably forgot to Mention this But, Jaune is Single Here. He dislikes Love Heavily.

Trifa:What? Why would Hubby Hates that?

Dread:Okay The Jaune in that Universe Has Only Gotten Dates With Girls Either Out Of Pity Or They were Using Him for their Own Gains So Jaune being The Innocent, Social Awkward Person he is......He Took it to Heart. And It Hurt Him Harder Than a Train. But What Came After was The Worst For His Emotional Being.

Adam,Sun,Neptune,Mercury,Oscar,Ren And Ebon:(It's Time For a MotherFucking Crusade!)

Blake:(Those Bitches.) Wait you Said what happened After was Worst For Him. What Happened?

Dread:The Harlot he Dated was Very popular in their School, So it's Easy to Say That After she Humiliated Him In front of The Entire School.....He was Subjected to Bulling. You know What I'll show you that Later.but I can't show you this Universe Backstory. It will be A different Universe with different abilities of Jaune.

The women Did blush Because of Jaune's Remark If you Didn't Realize.

Arslan:Just Start Fighting, Already.

Jaune moves towards her as she Said it, and While she has Shown to be Capable Of Defending as well as Fighting Back Jaune Was Ruthless Laying out Martial arts Strikes That He Knew Where To Hit he Also hit her With a Ki blast to the Guts Sending her Flying a bit, but she Persisted and Actually managed to Hurt Him More Than He Did Her.

Jaune:Not Bad This Fight might Actually Be Fun! *Shows A Smirk full of Genuine Happiness.* Now I'll Show how powerful I can Get! Jaune's Body becomes Outlined With Golden Yellow And He starts Shouting As the Ground,no as All Of Vale Begins To Shake from The Amount Of Bower He is Exerting.

Cinder:How Much Power Does he Have?

Dread:It's Profound Bower! (if You get this Reference you are Legends.)

Ebon:He is Very Powerful And That's not His Final Form. I'm just Saiyan.

The Faunus Covered their ears. Because of Jaune's Shouting.

Jaune Finishes Shouting as a Golden Light Pillar appears From where he is and It's Eventually Fades Out showing Jaune's Hair Spiked up with Golden blond and His Eyes Are Teal Blue. His Entire Being Generates Raw Power.

Nora:Fearless Leader is Looking so Cool!

Ruby:So shiny.....

Blake:(What kind of Color Do Black and Gold Make?)

Jaune:So, Ready for Round 2?

Arslan:Yes Bring It On.

Jaune and Arslan Begun Duking It Out once again but Jaune Was Overpowering Her, hitting her with Fast and Powerful moves, Jaune then Kicks Her away and Fires a Barrage Of Blue Ki Blasts That He then stops and Puts his Hand in the Air And A rainbow Colored Ki blast appears.

Ruby:It's So Cool!

Arslan:At least He seems to fight with Honor but he is Holding Back isn't He?

Dread:Unfortunately.....He does But he Has a Good Reason to do so.

Arslan:I wouldn't Question the Reason. Because seeing as he Made the Entirety Of Vale shake I don't want to find out if his Next form can Shake all of Remnant.

Ebon:It Can But at least you Understand.

Jaune:Soul Punisher! He Throws The Rainbow Sphere At Arslan Creating an Explosion That Knocks Her Out But she still stood up which Jaune Had To Respect Her Fighting spirit. So Jaune Gave Her A Warrior Bow as a Sign Of Respect. "Truly What A Powerful Fighter I fought against, Arslan Atlan I will remember your Name. You Noble Lioness. Truly Prideful To the End."

Jaune Then removes the Vest Slightly with a Smirk and Said....

Jaune:Truly, The Vytal Festival is one of the Greatest. Maybe next time I'll get to use my All.

Pyrrha Had a Nosebleed. And so Did The Female Audience. The Screen Turns Black.

Dread:So what do you think?

Yang and Coco had a Nosebleed and Gave Dread a thumbs Up.

Ebon:Hey Dude I've got to Ask Do you have something else to show?

Dread:as a Matter Of Fact I do, But this one is.......Hurtful.

Ebon:Don't Tell me.......

Dread:It is.

Dragon Of Dojima's Origins.

Jaune Is Seen at School or more Specifically Behind the Gym Beaten up half To death.

The Girls Who have a Crush:Jaune/Arc/Hubby!

Yang:Who did this to him?

Jaune:I think they Broke My ribs This Time...Dammit What did I do to deserve this? I was Just being Like everyone else so Why.....Am I the one Who got Burned so badly. Whatever I should Go Visit Grandpa Maybe He Can Give Some Peace Of Mind.

Jaune was Walking Out Of School Where He Saw People Laugh At Him. Jaune didn't have Friends Because he was a Social Awkward one at Best. He didn't like what others Did. He looked up to his Grandpa. The only person he could speak Freely about his Life To, The Other Person He used to tell To was His great Grandpa But he was no longer around. Jaune arrived to his Grandpa's Hospital Room.

Yang:I hope nothing bad is Going to happen to him.

Dread:(Forgive me......)

Kiryu:Jaune My Boy. You came to see me.

Jaune:Of course Grandpa. You are The only person I have Left in this World. Ever since my family Died and Saphron was a No show. But I can't Blame her. Mom and dad were not Happy with her bringing another woman as Her Girlfriend.

Juniper:We Died!?

John:We would never Do that!

Kiryu:Please we live in a world where Progression is Of the Essence, Even Ebon Was Kind Enough to accept ones Heart desire. Jaune I don't have a Lot Of Time Left the Doctors Told me that I could go anytime, so I wanted to give you a Birthday Gift my final gift for you *He gives him a Crystal That is Glowing in Four Different Colors. One Is Blue, second is Pink, Third is Yellow and the last one is Red.*

Jaune:what is This?*the Crystal is in his hands.*

Kiryu:Jaune this Crystal has My Semblance and What it can Do, But Take in mind that once you use it you can Never Return To Who you were.

Mercury:A Crystal That Can Store a Semblance?!

Cinder:That's sounds too good to be True.

Jaune:I promise Grandpa, this will be as A Last Resort. Well I guess I'll go home......hey Grandpa. Thank you For being there For me.

Kiryu:No problem. Thank you for keeping me Company at my last days.

Jaune:Sure Grandpa. Jaune leaves to his Home. Jaune lives in a House Of his Own due to his parents Leaving him That Incase something were to happen to them.

Ren:Did they knew something would happen to them?

Nora:I'm not used to seeing Jaune-Jaune So Hurt And Broken.

Dread:Don't forget Angry.

Jaune:I'm home. Finally Some Peace And Quiet I guess I'll go shower.

*Jaune goes in the Shower And Removes His Shirt And Is Disgusted as-well as Infuriated his Body Covered with Bruises and His Bones Are Broken But he wasn't Slim Jaune was Somewhat Muscular But not overly Buff.*

Blake:That's So Horrible.

Ruby:Oh my god.....

Jaune:Hopefully Tomorrow won't be as terrible. Right?

How wrong was he. Because The Next day was Even Worse Jaune almost Collapsed Due to his even more Broken bones but his Aura Kept Him Alive, at lunch bunch of Food was Thrown At Him by his Tormentors. Kane Irons, David Michaels, Kevin Henderson And Cardin Winchester.

Yang:I know those Four.....They are the worst the Three Of Them Act Like they are Tough shits because they are Rich. And there Parents are in the council.

Ruby:They also bullied a lot of Faunus too....

Blake:THEY DID WHAT!?

Dread:Keep watching...........it gets Worst.

After lunch as he was At the Bathroom Crying a little, he got a Scroll call From the Hospital.

Nurse:Jaune Arc we need you to come quickly it's your Grandfather He Is on his Deathbed!

Jaune:I'm on my way.

But as soon as he was Going to leave His Scroll was Taken and His Tormentors Started to beat him up again and they threw his Scroll to The Toilet making him go and Pick it up Which he did and Then he left but as He Finally Arrived....

Roman:Don't Tell me they....

Glynda:Did he.......

Yang:They went This Far!?

Jaune:Grandpa! I'm here. Where is he?

Nurse:Jaune Arc?

Jaune:Yes it's me where is my Grandpa?

Nurse:I'm sorry but......

The Screen changes to Jaune Seeing His Grandpa Dead Body.

Nurse:He Already Passed away.

(That's What Jaune cried like.)

Pyrrha:Oh Jaune.....

Salem:That's Horrible. Even for me. And I'm evil personified.

Roman:I may be Evil but there are lines you don't Cross.

Dread:(Not if you are the Joker.)

Jaune then started to Apologize to his Grandpa For not being there. And as he got to His Home, he saw a Note Specifically his Grandpa's Dying Wish.

Jaune Finished Reading The Letter and Decided to honor his Grandpa's Final Wish. "Be The Dragon Who Rules The Sky And Stop holding Back. If the world hits you hard, You Strike Harder. I'm proud of you My Grandson."

Jaune Changed His Everything He Saw How His Grandpa Used to Look back in the Day he Decided to Honor his memory. And he Broke The Crystal Getting His Grandpa's Semblance And it's Abilities. (Picture Above is what Jaune looks Changed to. Minus or with the Scruffs Your Choice.)

Yang:Wow~ He looks good.

Blake:Nobody denies that~

Coco:Kind of curious to know how his Grandpa looked like in his prime if he is Imitating him?

Dread:Let's just say he looked Like Someone With His Looks Would Be Swimming In Digits.

Ebon:(And That Puh.)

The next Day, Jaune was Seen More Different How he used to be. Jaune Saw On His table a Bunch Of Curses and Insults So He Took His desk emptying his school supplies. And threw it out of the Window.

Jaune:Hey Teach! I need a New Desk. Mind if I go and Get it? *Jaune said that but as soon as the Teacher looked at him she Became Scaroused Of Him.*

Mina:S-S-Sure.

Jaune Then Left The Classroom And Got a New desk for himself. After the lesson Jaune was in the Corridor Walking to his Next class Until he saw something that Infuriated him. His Tormentors standing in his Way.

Yang:Kinda wanting to know what he will do to them.

Blake:Scared And Aroused at the Same time, I'm not gonna lie.

Weiss:He Just Threw a Desk Through the Window!?

Ruby:Teacher Mina! She was one Of the Nicest teachers I've met.

Tyrian:Shut The Fuck up! My son is going to own some Fuckers!

Jaune:oh look Valets, I'm not tipping.

Cardin:Where did you run to after You Beat up session?

Jaune:I was busy Fucking the Broadside of your mother's.

Kane:You think your Cute?

Jaune:Bitch, I'm adorable your mom knows That as well as the Fact she Calls me Daddy and Loves me more than you.

David:How is your Grandpa? Kicked the Bucket yet?

Dread:Oh no.

Blake:What is it?

Ebon:He Just pressed the Grandpa Button.

Ruby:What's The Grandpa Button?

Dread:He shouldn't have did that.

Jaune Punches David in the Nose stunning Him and The others are Shocked as well.

Jaune:Shame It seems like you Initiated Your Self Destruct Sequence. I'm going to break The Four Of you.

Jaune Rams two of his Fist To Cardins Head And Knees His Face In. But seeing as that didn't work Jaune Grabbed Cardin by the Neck and Lifted him up and Slammed him down on the Floor, breaking his aura upon Impact.

Covered by red aura. That was His Grandpa's Styles That Followed:Brawler, rush, Beast And Dragon. Jaune was Using the Legendary style Dragon making him all round like a True Dragon.

Tyrian:Thats How it's Done my boy.*Sheds a Tear Of Pride.*

Yang:Holy shit! Way to go Jaune.

Kane Gets Headbutted in the Face Then Jaune is Placing his foot on Kane's Face And Slams Him on the Ground Creating a Web Of Cracks. He was still conscious Jaune Grabbed his Hair And punched His Face hard breaking his Aura.

Covered in Yellow Aura. It was Jaune's Beast style which he learned it can be useful against people who's Semblance is strength Related or are just that Strong.

Blake:He is Really Brutal.

Glynda:I don't think Mister Arc has Ever Shown such hostility.

David Gets an Uppercut that sends him to the Air as Jaune Releases a Flurry Of Brutal Punches ironically Screaming ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA. But it didn't knock him out so Jaune used all of his Strength into a Single Punch That Broke David's Aura And Sent him flying to the Classroom.(We all did this at least once in the Game.)

Covered In Pink Aura was Jaune's Rush style Meant for fast like Kickboxing Movements And strikes.

Kevin got A Backhand/Hammerfist then a Knee To The Face which Followed by a Downward HammerFist sending him on the Ground But Seeing as It didn't knock him Out Jaune Gave Him a Brutal Kick To The Midsection Kicking Him To the Lockers. Kevin's Aura Broke on Impact. Covered by blue aura Jaune's Brawler style

Jaune noticed people saw him Fighting, no Decimating His Tormentors with Such Ruthlessness and Brutality, Jaune had some Blood In his Hands And Face from beating up His Tormentors.

His Once Vibrant filled with Joy to the world Were Replaced with a Cold and Dull look to the people he hated and those who only Watched as he needed help. But he decided may he be Cold to others or sometimes a Straight up Jerk, he would demonstrate Not just his Own way of heroism but as well as Gender equality.

Everyone Except Tyrian Who was Smiling like a Proud Father And Dread And Ebon Who Just watched Paled And Shivered.

Tyrian:Thats My Boy! I'm so proud of him.

Dread:As you should.

???:are you really that Petty Jaune?

Jaune:Oh it's You.

???:Did you put this all on just because you wanted my attention?

Jaune:And Here I Thought the Biggest part of the Joke was Over, turns out it's you.

Neptune:we have 08.03 in progress I repeat.

Sun:Ruthless.

Mercury:Savage!

???:What!? How dare you—*Jaune punches her Stomach.*

Jaune:How dare I? Your either Full Of yourself or you Just an Idiot. Aria.

Aria:I'm not full of myself!

Jaune:So Your an Idiot got it.

Aria:No!

Mercury:She walked into that one.

Ebon:That She did.

Dread:Big time.

Jaune:So what do you want from me? Except taking my time which you do for Free.

Aria:are you still upset that I humiliated you in front of everyone?

Jaune Punches Her again.

Aria:You can't hit me I'm a Girl!

Jaune:You see a Smart person would know when to shut up. Also you seem to misunderstand something These hands are Gender-neutral. And Also I'm a True Gender equalist. Equal Rights, Equal Fights! You think just because your a Girl you can't Fight that's Bullshit.

Dread:Gender equality at its finest!

Ebon:Fuck yeah.

Mercury:True That.

Aria:So why are you doing this?

Jaune:because I Had it! I have done nothing but being Nice and polite because I was a fool to think someone else would actually love me or that I actually would have friends.

But the last straw was when The Four Fucktards Here stalled me yesterday, my grandpa Passed away and I couldn't even Say goodbye properly. And that..... hurt A lot.

But over all it was your fault. When you humiliated me in front of the entire School, you made me a target. And almost everyone took advantage of that. Because there is No defying the Queen of the School.(He said mockingly.) Well look where their Devotion Brought Them. No more nice guy Bullshit! I'll live up to my grandpa's Final wish.

And I regret that I ever felt for you because in truth, you are just a Little girl who lacked the Needed attention from your Parents And Has become so dependent on her Reputation she would Do Everything to keep it. Even crushing And Ruining Someone To The Core. Drop dead You Disgusting Bitch , I hope no one will love you! (Just like I did..) he leaves as The Screen turns Black.

Dread:and That would be The End Of the Universes for today. Your thoughts?

Blake:Fuck that Bitch!

Yang:Fuck that Bitch!

Trifa:My Hubby is mine alone....but I don't mind sharing.

Cinder(points at Trifa):Fuck that Bitch!

Glynda:(I wonder if he likes older women.)

Ebon:well I'm leaving see ya later dude.

Ebon left to his Security Portal.

Dread:Best Security And Friend you can Have.take a Break.

And Cut!

Was the Chapter Good?

Yes

Or

No

Also I apologize for the Weird Chapter today once again. Bye bye my readers.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

206K 2.2K 17
This is my first story so don't obliterate me with hate comments. I'm gonna try to make each chapter follow along with each episode but with some cha...
4.6K 72 37
Cross posted on Ao3 and Fanfiction Inspired by Shikinami64 and Gold-Sith to start from scratch. I'm mainly focusing on my favorite RWBY characters. ...
4.7K 138 20
The land of remnant With four different countries within it. There is Atlas, mistral, Vacuo and vail. On the verge of war the royals make one last c...