Unleashed

By PrettyRandom

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... More

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

Off To The Cabin (Part 1)

15.4K 548 215
By PrettyRandom

Bon coneur ne peut mentir

A phrase in which that I had been hearing for the past week. Whether I was going to sleep, in the middle of a dream, or even taking a shower, I could hear someone whispering it to me. Getting fed up by the 3rd day I just asked Harry what it meant.

"It's a phrase." He says as we sat down to train, "It means 'The heart sees farther than the head."

He sat there and gave me a handful of different Phrases that were used a lot in his packed. One of them even included the quote that I asked my mom to translate for me.

Getting out my car as I pulled in front of Charlottes place as I could hear the phrase being whispered to me again as I cut off the engine. My hand began to shake as a strange urge for me to draw began creeping over it. Considering the fact that I made a pack with Daniel to leave all of my art stuff at home, I didn't even have so much of a pen on me. So as I rubbed my hands together to fight from the cold I called Charlotte to let her know I was here and opened my car door.

A heated sensation began to run through me as I sat on the trunk of my car waiting for Charlotte to come out of her house. Looking around I tentatively pulled my sleeves over my hands as my phone buzzes. The snow had stopped falling for the morning, but was set to start back tonight. With it only being 2 weeks before Christmas break the owners to the cabin that we were going to stay at called and asked can we take it this weekend instead of next. So with only 3 days to get everything, we managed to get everyone ready and set to go. Training has been going well with Harry and he decided that it was fine for us to take a break from Friday night to Monday morning when we got back, but within those days of us training I allowed myself to open up a bit to Harry letting him know about small stuff about my uncle, like how I only liked Jelly sandwiches till I was 8, and how when I was having a panic attack my uncle would sing Beth to me to calm me down. Although Harry thought that it was cute, I realized that Harry training me and Harry studying math with me was two completely different things, in which he got distracted, really fast.

"Come on, Harry," I gushed as he leans to the side of me as we sat on the couch in the entertainment room in my house, "I have a math quiz tomorrow and I have to study."

He smiles, "We are studying." He says as he kissing my neck.

"Kissing, isn't math." I giggle.

"It is."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

Turning to face him I say, 'Then give me an example."

He smiles as he raises his hand running his thumb over my bottom lip, smiling as I absently licked my lips, "You're lips + my lips," he moves his thumb brushing over my cheeks as he looks down at my lips and leans in closer, "Equals perfection."

Harry was 98.9% distraction, but he was my distraction.
---
Setting my alarm off on my car for a second to grab Charlottes attention I waited till I saw the doorknob turn before I yelled. "Charlotte Penelope Montgomery!" the door swung opened as I yelled, "If you don't hurry up, I'm leaving you!"

"Annabear, I'm going to tell you this once and only once." She says as she walks out the house with her duffle bags, "Do not call me by my government name and please," she groans, "Please do not call me by my middle name."

I smiled, "I like Penelope."

"Do I fucking look like a Penelope?" she says as she places a hand on her hip.

I look her over once as I say, "No, you look more like a Hoe name Stacy."

She stared at me with her mouth opened as she says, "I can't believe you just called me a hoe." Pushing her hair off her shoulder she says, "I'm more of a high end call girl named Emily."

I laughed as I hop off the car and popped my trunk.

"So what's the plan?" she says.

"Well, we are to about to meet up with Harry and the guys at Harry's place."

"Really? We finally get to see Harry's place today."

I raised my brow, "I never knew you wanted to see his house."

"Well duh," she says, "With how expensive their bikes and car's must be, hell yeah I want to see what they live in."

I smiled, "It's nice, like freaking amazing nice. They have a driveway fountain and everything. It's a big place."

"Oh, then I defiantly need to see that."

I smiled as we loaded up my trunk with her bag.

"Are we picking up Ashton?" she asks, "No he is meeting us there, something about a drum recording he needed to do for the spring thing in LA."

She nods as she closes the trunk and says, "Good. This wouldn't be a trip without him."

"Of course it wouldn't be." I smiled as Charlotte goes and moves to the passenger door. I stood there for a second, as a huge wave of dizziness washes over me. A burning sense began to start at the lower part of my stomach, moving up to my chest. Coughing a few times I figured that it was a panic attack beginning. As my breathing becomes harsh I closed my eyes forcing myself to calm down and for the feeling to go away.

Just as Charlotte opens the car door she calls, "Annabear! Lover boy is calling."

"Answer it please." I say as take in a sharp breath as lean with my back against the trunk.

"Hello there Lover boy." She says with a playful tone.

There was a pause as she says, "We should be there in 15." Another pause, "No. She's fine. Why?" another pause, "Yeah sure. Annabear,"

Taking a deep breath I turn to her, forcing a smile despite the pain in my stomach, "Yeah."

"He wants to talk to you." she raises her brow, "He seems worried for some reason."

Meeting her halfway I take the phone and says, "He's not, trust me."

She nods as she says, "I forgot my favorite sweater. I'll be right back, 2 minutes top."

I nod as I say, "Okay."

As she runs to the door, I open the driver's door as I let out a ragged breath before I say, "Hello?"

"What's going on?" Harry asked, clearly on alert.

"Nothing, we should be there in a bit."

"Pebbles,"

"Harry." I smile, "I'm fine. Did you get the snacks?"

"Yeah, Liam is loading them into the car now."

"Are you all set?"

"Yeah," just waiting for your brother, you, and the rest of your brother's friends."

"Is Ashton there?"

He nods, "Yeah he's outback."

"Okay." I say as Charlotte walks out of her house and with her sweater in hand, "Alright we are on our way now."

"Kay, see you in a bit Pebbles, Please drive safe, and if you feel off,"

"Call you." I smile, "I know."

"Good." He says before we say our byes and hang up.

"All set." Says Charlotte.

"Yup."

Climbing in and closing the door behind her she yells, "Cabin here we come!"

Despite the yelling causing my head to feel like it was being drilled in I smiled and yelled along with her as I started my car and pulled out of her driveway.

The ride to Harry's place was exactly 15 minutes, and just as we were getting there the guys were heading in as Harry was walking out. The burning feeling that I was having didn't stop, for some reason it just increased, moving up to my head.

"Holy fucking shit, this is a dream house." Charlotte says as she looks out the window as we drive up.

"I know right." I say.

Parking the car behind a Harry's, I noticed that he was carrying a duffle and his guitar case.

"I have to pee." Charlotte says as he approached our car.

Harry smiled and shook his head looking down as I knew that he could hear her. Opening up my door he sits his stuff down as he says, "Ladies."

His eyes goes from Charlotte to me as they linger on me for a moment more. I could tell the silver outlining the green as he looks back to Charlotte, "The guys and Ashton are in the house, just encase you want to join them."

She nods, "Can I use your bathroom?"

He nods, "There is one downstairs by the kitchen, but we have one upstairs, the door should be open, it's not hard to miss."

She nods as she says, "You coming in Annabear?"

I shake my head, "I'm going to help Harry unload the bags."

She nods, "Kay, I'll see you inside."

Nodding I smiled as she grabs her purse and heads inside. As soon as she passes up Harry's and Liam's range rover, Harry bends down next to me and asks, "Are you alright?"

I shake my head, "My stomach and chest is on fire."

"Did you eat something?"

"No." leaning my head on the steering wheel my eyes start to wield up as the dizziness starts back up. My eyes felt like there were being spun around on fast spinning roller coaster.

"Harry," I say as a pounding starts, "I won't be able to drive like this and Charlotte and Ashton are going to freak, if they see me like this."

"Haven't they seen you having a panic attack before?"

I nod, "Yes, but this isn't a panic attack. It's hurts to much." Placing my hands on my head I tugged at it as my breathing increase. The more the seconds rolled by the more I felt like screaming, and judging by Harry's expression he knew it.

"I need to get you in the house."

"No!" I quickly say.

"Pebbles, fuck Char and Ashton freaking out. I need you out of this cold air and upstairs."

"Just wait please."

"Pebbles,"

"Two minutes." I say, "Just give me two minutes."

He looks at me for a second before nodding, "Two minutes," he pauses, "And if I don't see that you are better, I'm taking you inside."

I nod, "Deal." I sat there for a minute before I say, "Distract me."

"How?" he asks.

"I don't know, just," I groaned from the pains as I pull at my hair, "Please."

Shifting from one foot to another he says, "Hold on," as I hear him opening up his case.

"I haven't played this song in years, so bare with me."

I nodded as he begins to strum his guitar. At first the chords were of him testing it out, then as he starts too actually play, my heart began to feel heavy.

Clearing his throat he starts to sing, "Beth I hear you calling, but I can't come home right now. Me and the boys are playing, and we just can't find the sound."

Thoughts of my uncle began to swirl in my head, as the pounding slowed to a stop. Turning to Harry he looks down at the chords as if making sure he didn't mess up. When he looks up, he squints at me and smirks as he continues to sing. The sound of his voice ran into my ears and all over my body. It was like he was wrapping me up with his voice and I relaxed letting him. He sat there and sung the whole song as I sat there mesmerized by his voice. It hadn't phased us that it started to snow a little. As he sings the last course of the song,

"Beth I know you're lonely and I hope you'll be alright, 'cause me and the boys will be playing, all night." Harry smiles at me as he hits that soft, but pitchy note in night and I fell for him all over again.

Just within those two minutes of him singing, I forgot about the pains, forgot about the panic attack I was trying to have in the mix, all because I was feel with the joy and thoughts of my uncle, and of my to freaking caring boyfriend. Watching Harry for a second the light shakes around him as his aura's turns on. The color was a vibrant red, but there was trails of pink. As a tear escapes my eyes I lunged at him, throwing my arms around his neck as he grabs my door to steady him as he holds me.

"Thank you." I cried as I could feel heat running from him into me.

Rubbing a hand up and down my back he says softly, "Anything for you Pebbles."

An applause echoed around us as I looked up to see that not only had the guys and Charlotte had walked out from the house, but that also Daniel and the rest of them had pulled up.

"Damn Harry," says Charlotte, "You have some vocals on you."

Harry look down slightly embarrassed as Daniel walks up, "I haven't heard that song since, Shrimps last major panic attack." He says looking at me worried, "You had another."

The comment wasn't him asking, but in a tone that he knew I did. With me knowing that he did I still I went to shake my head when Harry says, "She thought she missed an exam and was about to freak out, with her trying to keep her 4.0 and all."

I looked at him as he looks at me and smiles.

"The only girl I have ever met who actually worries about her exams." Says Marcus.

"I worry about my exams." Says Charlotte.

"Yeah, but aren't you the one who missed her science final to go to a sale?" asked Marcus.

"Yeah so?" says Charlotte.

"That's not worrying about your finals." He smiles.

"I worried about it." She says, "I worried about how long it would take to finish so I could go to the sale."

I laugh as I sniff. Harry runs a finger under my eye as someone says, "Well isn't this disgusting."

I turned to look behind Marcus, to see Carter and Taylor standing there. Just as I open my mouth Charlotte yells, "Oh hell no!" looking from Daniel to Marcus she says, "Who invited the hoe and the drunk."

"Who invited the low life?" says Taylor.

"Takes real trash to point out a low life." Says Charlotte as she crosses her arm.

"Who invited her?" asked Taylor, "Nobody told me this trip was being offered to the desperate people?"

"To the desperate people?" says Charlotte, "That explains why you're here."

Taylor smiles, "Desperate? Sweetheart I'm far from desperate."

"Right." Charlotte says, "Then that must be way you cried for a straight week after Harry got with Anna, because he wasn't fucking with you."

"Bitch please, like I would cry over that boy."

"Oh trust me," smiles Liam, "We all know that you would."

Charlotte nods in agreement as I stand with Harry. Shifting from leg to another Charlotte says, "Hell you seems like the type of female to write about every damn thing that happened in your relationships."

"Charlotte," I call out to her name knowing this wasn't about to be good.

"So what? It's not like you can do shit about it."

"I wouldn't want to, because it's obvious that you need a dude around you 24/7. You wouldn't be able to function without a dick."

"Charlotte!" yells Ashton as she blows her off.

The guys around us looked at each other surprised at what was happening, but they said nothing.

Do they do this often? Asked Harry as he linked our thoughts.

I nodded, Before every trip we all take together.

Harry shakes his head as I began to zone out the conversation. The conversation went on for about 10 minutes, 10 minutes in which Niall went inside and made him a sandwich, Liam was able to change the oil and his and Harry's car, while Harry, Daniel and I made a list of games we were going to play once there. With me leaning against Harry, heat poured off of him, warming me so I wasn't freezing.

"Alright!" yells Marcus who was leaning against Daniel's truck, "Shut the fuck up!"

Charlotte looks at Marcus, "Kiss my ass sunshine."

Marcus winks, "Sure thing love, just say when."

Harry taped my shoulder as he nudges his chin in Ashton's who was standing there with his fist clutched in an annoyed look on his face.

So are they together?

Not that I know of. I say as I look between the two.

Harry shrugs as Daniel says, "It's getting late and the snow is increasing, whose riding with who?"

"Marcus and Daniel are with me and Niall." Says Liam.

"I got the 3 musketeer." Smiles Harry as he winks at me.

"Guess that leaves me with Tay, Ari, and Gabriela." Says Carter.

Daniel nods as I say, "I thought you said that two more were coming?"

He nods, "Shay, and Avaree. They will meet us there."

I nod as he says, "Alright if everyone is set, let's get going."

Loading up the car's Harry waits till after Charlotte and Ashton was in the car as he stops me by his trunk. His hand catches mine as he says, "Pebbles,"

Turning to him I look at him and smile, "Yeah?"

He goes to open his mouth as the color of his eyes shimmer as if they were about to shift. Looking back at the car to see what Ashton and Charlotte was doing I pulled harry a few feet from the car as I say, "Is everything alright."

He nods, "Yeah, I just wanted to say,"

Liam honks his horn as he yells, "Come on!"

"Coming!" Harry yells as he looks at me. Leaning his head to me he brushes his lips against mine, instantly taking my breath away.

"You alright?" I asked as I blushed.

He nods.

"Then what were you going to say?"

He shakes his head as Liam blows again, now flashing Harry an annoyed look, "I'll tell you later."

I look from him to Liam, "You sure."

He nods, "Come on we have 3 hours' worth of a drive to do." Taking my hand a sense of unease covered me as I noticed that something was off. Harry was keeping something from me, but what?
--------
Thanks to those who added me on snapchat, I think I added everyone who added me, if not do hesitate to tell me!
I'll randomly snap stuff, whether it's spoilers ( which I did recently for this chapter) and or me just replying to your snaps.

Thank you! For reading! I cannot stress it enough that it amazes me that you love this :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 898 29
Have you ever had a secret? I mean, not like a, "honey, i secretly don't like your ties so I threw them all away," but a, "honey, I cheated on you wi...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
20.7K 574 16
[a harry styles fanfiction] - werewolf!harry ▪︎ ▪︎ The man put every other man she'd ever known to shame. None of them even came close to comparing...
4.6K 259 36
"Who's there," I can't breath. I'm always looking over my shoulder ever since- I can't think about the now. I have to run but where, back to Jake? No...