My Love is a Star (BTS Suga F...

By Kalliopey

Every girl would dream of dating their favorite celebrity. But if it does come true, is it really a dream wor... More

1. The mix up
2. It's a date!
3. To go? Or not to go?
4. Got stood up
5. The voice inside my head
6. Fan Meeting
7. Found you
8. Make up
9. Stay with me
10. Run away
11. Nami
12. A taste of France
13. A lovely day
14. Stay the night
15. Connect the dots
16. A night to remember
17. A love to make
18. Worth it
19. The morning after
20. Judgment day
21. A story to tell
22. Thinking out loud
23. The struggle
24. Last Minute Thoughts
25. One last look
26. The Stages of Grief
27. Denial
28. Anger
29. Bargaining
30. Depression
31. Acceptance
32. On the other side
33. The Awards Night
34. On the sidelines
35. The After Party
36. Almost
37. In a sea of faces
38. Looking into your eyes
39. Commitment
40. Right time at the right moment
41. No more goodbyes
42. Bliss
43. First Fight
44. 100
45. An end to Selfishness
46. Comparison
47. The Break up
48. The Liar
49. Walking on broken glass
50. Too Little Too Late
51. The Buried Truth
52. Crystal Snow
53. The Patch
54. Behind the Surface
55. Breeze
56. Meota Iwa
57. The Set Up
58. A Change of Heart
59. Hello Stranger
60. Stranger no more
61. Blast from the past
62. Just another dream
63. Making progress
64. The call of truth
65. Sorry
66. The unexpected visitor
67. A Tempting offer
68. The Choice
69. The Big Leap
70. All that matters
71. Arrival
72. Busted
73. Cat and Mouse
74. The Blame Game
75. The Band-aid Solution
76. Rules
77. 9197
78. A Different Drink
79. The Accident
80. A new feeling
81. Rescued
82. Peppermint
83. All in the mind
85. Hwa Yong Yeon Hwa
86. Shutterbug
87. Embrace
88. A Broken promise
89. Do I make you proud?
90. Crushed
91. Defeated
92. Fragile and Vulnerable
93. Let me love you
94. But, what if...
95. The Invite
96. Her
97. The Start
98. Rollercoaster
99. Jungkook
100. Life is indeed an irony.
101. Come Undone
102. The Wake
103. Beautiful Eyes
104. Lies
105. Longing
106. Just Pretend
107. The Storm
108. Your Eyes Tell
109. No regrets
110. Lucid
111. Gut feeling
112. The Truth Untold
113. Dive and Drown
114. The Confession
115. Déjà vu
116. The Right Choice
117. Babe
118. Make-believe
119. Coaxed
Author's note 💜

84. End-game

653 20 80
By Kalliopey

YOONGI'S POV

"Woah. I've never been to a pottery café before." Her eyes were full of awe.

"Seoul and its many themed cafes." I pushed the door open and the sound of chiming bells greeted us on our way in. "But seeing that there's no one here, I guess ... not everyone's into pottery."

As she walked towards the wooden shelves filled with different kinds of ceramic cups, I quickly approached the counter. 

"Nobody's coming in, as agreed?"

The owner of the café had his arms folded across his chest, his eyes focused on the lady taking a mug off of one of the cupboards. "Ohh... This one's so cute." I can hear her saying from afar.

Lucas is a long-time friend of mine. I met him on one of my sideline jobs way back. We used to deliver food from one of the fast-food chains here in Seoul. But when I got into a motorcycle accident which I thought was the end of me, I decided to quit and focus on training. I'm just grateful Bang PD came into my life. I don't know what I'll ever do otherwise.

Lucas came a long way all these years too. He strove really hard to get where he is now and I couldn't be any prouder. But that naughty smile on his face right now is something else. It spells everything he wants to say about her so I shushed him out before he could even speak. 

"Hajima. Igeon ... dalla." (Don't.  This one's... different.)

"Keurae?" (is that so?) He was scrutinizing me and quickly gave up knowing I wasn't lying. 

She really is different. She's the one.

"Cafe's all yours as promised."

"Great." I gave him a high five. I'm not some social butterfly like Taehyung and Jimin. I may have few friends but all of them are proven to be loyal and true. Quality over Quantity as always. 

I was about to walk towards Rozie but I took a step back. "Don't say anything stupid. Unless you wanna be sweeping all these ceramics off the floor." I warned. He just shook his head and laughed.

"Argh. Your temper ... hasn't changed at all."

Well. I'm not taking any chances. Better be sure.

_________________________________________________________

"Liking what you see so far? I sure am."

"Yes. I particularly like this one." 

"I feel the same way."

When our eyes met, I quickly gave her a wink that made her all cringy. When her cheeks started to blush, that's when I said to myself, Damn Yoongi, you still have it.

"Stop it will you." She shyly said, avoiding my eyes. "Can I make this one myself?"

She had a cute little cup in her hand-painted with what looked like cherry blossoms hanging from a tree. 

"Yeah. We can get a ready-made one and you just have to paint it yourself."

"Unless you want to make it from scratch." Lucas suddenly showed up behind us. 

"Oh wow. Can I really?"

He shot a glance at me and I shook my head signaling him to take his offer back.

"You definitely can." He said with a full-on smile. "It's always better when you make these things with your bare hands. The process itself has a healing vibe to it."  I rolled my eyes.

Rozie's eyes grew wider with excitement at his every word. She's such a child. 

"I'm sure your friend right here won't mind getting his hands dirty." He teased. I could literally read what's going through his mind right now.  He knows that I like to do things the simplest way possible. The more effort, the less interested I become.

"It's gonna be fun. We're in. Right?" Rozie was looking at me like a toddler asking for a lollipop. So how can I even refuse those beautiful eyes?

I can already imagine myself breaking each cup from those fucking shelves. Lucas was sniggering from the background. He just loves tormenting me. "Sure thing. Can't wait to feel that healing vibe he was talking about." putting no effort to hide my sarcasm. 

"Happiness. So where should we go?" her hands clasped together. 

"Just go straight ahead. My assistant will help you set up."

Rozie took off without even waiting for me while Lucas still had his stupid grin on his face. 

"Better get that broom ready." I pushed him aside. I can hear him laughing heartily as I walked away.

Damn it. I should've just brought her to a regular café.

_________________________________________________________

JK's POV

I was supposed to head straight home. I was exhausted and famished. My feet are crying for some warm soaking. A bubble bath is definitely what I need. But I did a stopover at an ice cream shop along the way. It took a while before we had to dance again and I need a refill of sugar, emphasis on the R in my system. 

I could've just ordered some dessert online but this shop didn't accept deliveries so I got no choice. I don't know. I just suddenly have this strong craving for their sweet treats.

"Eoseohaseyo." the young lady greeted me with a bored tone of voice. She must have been working overtime. Milky Bee's are almost always packed with tourists and locals. But for some reason, it wasn't right now and it's even the peak of the rush hour. Oh well. Good timing, I guess.

"Annyeonghaseyo." A huge display of frozen delights taunted my hungry eyes. I can eat all of them. "Uhh. Strawberry- Matcha juseyo. Two."  I signaled with my fingers but she still wasn't looking.

"Ye. Jansimanyo." How many times could she have said that today? She slowly scooped each one and placed them carefully into a box.

"11,000 wo..wa!" She suddenly exclaimed, falling two steps backward.

I almost laughed at the expression on her face. She looked like she had just woken up from a nightmare. I didn't try to conceal who I was. I was too tired to even wear my mask. I admit I may look different without make-up on. I just hope I didn't disappoint her too much. 

I handed her my credit card and waited for her to take it. She still appeared to be dumbfounded so I cleared my throat out loud and said, "card-yo." to bring her back to her senses.

"Omo. Mianhae-yo." That did the trick.

While she waited for the machine to read my card, I noticed her quickly tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. I pretended not to notice. I should've paid in cash. 

"Chonmaneyo." She handed me the card back but her face stayed hidden. She must have been embarrassed by how she reacted earlier.

I tried to think of the best thing to say to make her feel that it was okay but I was just too drained. I just want my ice cream and that warm bubble bath already. So I just said,  "Thanks.",  bowed courteously, and left.

Sejin hyung parked two shops ahead. I really don't like people waiting for me while I do my errands but I just have to deal with it for a while. Strictly no driving until they get all my records clean was Rule #1. Bummer.

"Didn't know you were a fan of Milky Bee's. You even got them yourself." He said the moment I sat at the passenger's seat." Since when did you take interest in roses?"

____________________________________________________________

YOONGI's POV

Seohyun, Lucas' assistant asked us to wear aprons when we entered the jiggering area. We got seated as we waited for her to place the supplies of water and a mud paste mixture. The sight of it didn't spark the slightest interest in me. The original plan was us randomly painting a couple of ceramic cups, maybe breaking a piece or two, enjoying the sweet aroma of the cafe's perfectly blended black coffee, and chatting the night away. 

My lips formed a straight line at my disappointment. I hate it when things don't go my way. Damn it, Lucas. I'm sure he's still snickering to himself knowing I despise everything that's happening right now. Rozie on the other hand was having the time of her life. She beamed delightfully as Seohyun gradually poured the mud paste on top of the spinning wheel. She guided Rozie's hand as they mold it into the shape of the cup she chose earlier. As Rozie's hands maneuvered through all that mud, I pretty much decided that I'll just sit back and watch her enjoy herself. She was so interested in what she's doing it was almost as if she would end up doing it for a living. I smiled at her giddiness. 

"Woah. Now I understand what the healing vibe is like. You should give it a try." She excitedly convinced me to want in but I shook my head outright. 

"I'm actually here to document your first pottery experience." was the best excuse I can think of. I took out my phone and began taking pictures of her but she clearly didn't want me to be just plain Mr. Photographer.

"I can have Alice take your pictures." Lucas suddenly emerged by the doorway, appearing to be full of amusement. I quickly shot him a gaze of death. I have small eyes but I swear I could feel them bulging out their sockets just to get rid of him. I spitefully mouthed "Ga!" (Go) but he turned a blind eye at me.

"Well, I would like to try but I'd rather have Seohyun-ssi focus on Rozie for now. I can wait."

"Oh no. We value everybody's time here. We certainly don't want you waiting when both of you can create beautiful masterpieces at the same time. Allow me to assist you, may I have your name, Sir? I didn't catch it earlier.."

I swear I almost cursed at him. "Jugo" (Die) I whispered. I can hear Seohyun giggle under her breath.

"Sorry. He's messing with you. His name is Yoongi."

"Yoongi. I swear I heard that name somewhere." Such bad acting. I snarled at him.

"Ever heard of BTS?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't watch TV often. Don't surf the internet too. More often than not, those things bring about stress. I'd rather spend my time making these cups and bowls. It gives me a sense of calm within me."

Let's see how calm you'll still be when I trash the entire place.

"I actually agree. I can definitely do this all day. It's way better than listening to ASMR videos online...Oh no!" She suddenly gasped. She must have been a bit carried away by the conversation that the cup's shape twisted a little to the left. "Ohh.. what have I done? Can we still fix this?" Her eyes were crying for help.

Seohyun smiled at her cuteness. "Don't worry. It will still look beautiful." She reassured her. 

She nodded like the child she is. She was biting on to her lip as she tried her best to follow her teacher's skilled hands. 

"Kyeopta." I heard Lucas mumble to himself. Oh no, you will not!

"Shall you teach me now, Seonsaengnim?" trying to take his eyes off of her. 

He glanced at me devilishly. He could tell why a single word had so much impact on me. 

"Let's do it."

____________________________________________________________

Time passed by so fast we didn't even realize it. I admit I felt reluctant to do it at first but as the wheel spun over and over, I actually got the hang of it. This ranked third to the things I find most calming. Sleeping and simply laying down of course still topped the charts.

After we got all the shaping done, we were asked to choose the color we want them to be. They only had black, pink, and ivory as options. The color I chose shouldn't even be a question. We thought we could bring them home but the baking process takes about three weeks so we'll just have to come back when they're ready.

By the time we were washing our hands, Rozie was still cheerfully talking about her worthwhile experience. I was already very amused just by listening and watching her chatter with so much glee. I still can't believe she's here now, with me. 

I went to the counter where Lucas was since she still had to use the restroom.

"So, pottery isn't so bad huh?"

"Yah. so-so..." refusing to acknowledge him 100 percent.

"I agree with you."

"Really?" I didn't see that one coming.

"She is different.  All these years I've known you, you were always the dominant type. But with her, it's like... you can't say no at all. Even just the way you look at her. I know the kind of look you cast women you're interested in." He was thinking of the best word to describe it.

"Don't say lustful? It can be you but surely not me."

"I was gonna say dirty but lustful just hits the spot."  Both of us burst out laughing.

"But seriously, I'm happy for you, man. I didn't really see you as the marrying type but you in there definitely gave me second thoughts."

Rozie approached us still wearing that sweetest smile of hers. I smiled back. "I'm really holding on to this one. She's my end-game" 

"Who are you?!" Lucas sarcastically exclaimed. "Geez, I'm getting goosebumps all over."

____________________________________________________________

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 236 30
Completed 💜 Park Jaehee, the guy slayer, dating Min Yoongi, the girl slayer. They are popular because of their personality that is cute, kind and sw...
30.8K 2.1K 103
No matter what happens... even if time tore us apart... I will always survive... ... and find you.
1.9K 94 44
Will you be willing to love someone who has feelings for his best friend? 11/06/18 to 19/09/19
990 50 21
Your father owns big hit entertainment. When you tell him you want to live on your own he does not agree but instead make's you move in with K-pop se...