Sonic Railgun

By Heroman23

Ever wonder if there are other worlds out there that have life on them? Ever wonder if we might ever come int... More

Prologue
The Blue Blur
Sonic Little Night Adventure
Anti-Esper Ambush!
Esper Killer
Academy City Fate Part One!
Academy City Fate Part Two!
Academy City Fate Part Three!
Miles 'Tails' Prower
To Sonic World!
Dr. Eggman!
Angel Island
Egg Hydra!
Chaos Emeralds
The Chemical Plant!
Tempest the Dolphin
Egg Warrior!
Meet The Freedom Fighters
Empire City Part One
Empire City Part Two
Mushroom Forest
Egg Lion!

The Long Waited Truth

232 6 44
By Heroman23

Last Time on Sonic Railgun..........

"Uh-oh...." Said Sonic.

"Run!" Said Alan as he begins to peddle on the bike like crazy again. He begins to peddle away from the upcoming air attackers.

"Right behind you!!" Said Sonic as he begins to run along side with Alan.

"Destroy the boy and his pet rat!" Said one of the flying soldiers.

"I am not a rat! I am a hedgehog!" Said Sonic as he clearly heard what one of those soldiers just said. The response he got from them, was nearly getting shot by them.

"Just keep running Sonic!" Said Alan as he continues to paddle on the bike.

Just before they could even turn at the next intersection at the road, one of the flying soldiers fired a explosive round infront of Alan path. It caused him to be launched into the air and rolled across the roar with tones of burn marks and bruise.

Sonic ran up to his knocked down friend to check on him. "Alan!" Said Sonic. He was then hit by several tranq darts on his back. He then fell to road right next to Alan, knocked out.

The flying soldiers begin to surround the knocked out boys. "Sir, we have successfully knocked out the targets." Said one the flying soldiers.

"Good. Now destroy them!" Said Esper Killer over their communications.

Just before they could, a bolt of lightning strikes at their jetpacks, causing them to fall to the road on their butts. The lighting then strikes around Sonic and Alan as it was protecting them.

"Get the hell away from Alan......." Said a female voice. The Anti-Espers soldiers turned to the direction of the voice to see a female person walking up to them. It was Mikoto Misaka.

"That's my brother you are messing with!!!!" Said Mikoto as she was creating electricity around her body in rage.

"Oh crap! Its Railgun!" Said one of the soldiers.

"What do we do? We don't have any equipment to deal with the likes of her! Our current weapons we have will be ineffective." Said another soldier.

"Retreat." Said Esper over their comms.

"Sir? But why!?" asked another of the Anti-Esper soldier.

"We have done enough with the target. I wasn't expecting the Railgun to appear today. Retreat right now." Said Esper in a calm professional tone of their comms.

"You heard the boss! Retreat!" Said One of the soldiers. The others nodded their heads and begin to run away from Mikoto.

"HEY! Get back here you cowards!" Said Mikoto as she called out at the retreating soldiers. Unfortunately, they ignored her.

"Alan...." Said Mikoto as she ran over to the unconscious Alan. She pressed her ear to his chest and she hear his heart beat. She let out a relief sigh. She then looked at the unconscious Sonic.

"What the heck are you?" asked Mikoto as she got close to Sonic. She gently picked him up in one arm and was holding up the knocked out Alan in her other arm.

"Lets get you two somewhere safe." Said Mikoto as she begins to carry the two boys somewhere safe.

The name of the evil organization was reveled. Their boss was not happy of their little encounter with the blue blur last night. Sonic and Alan were ambushed by the Anti-Espers. They were nearly destroyed if it wasn't for Mikoto saving them. Now Mikoto is carrying them both somewhere safe. But the main thing is, the big secret is no longer a secret.

============================

Judgement Office................

After carrying the two back Judgement, she placed Sonic on the table and she gently place Alan on the couch. She placed some pillows underneath Sonic so he can at least be cozy. Just in time for when her friends arrived after she called them.

"What is this thing Sissy?" asked Kuroko as she looking at the still unconscious Sonic.

"I don't know." Said Mikoto as she had a wet towel in her hands and begin to wash off the burn marks on Alan arms and face. "I found....... it right next to Alan."

"And this Alan would be...?" asked Saten as she was poking at the unconscious Sonic with a ruler.

"My younger brother." Said Mikoto.

"YOUR BROTHER!?" said the girls.

"How come I just knowing about this Sissy!?" Asked Kuroko.

"You never asked if I had any siblings." Said Mikoto as she finished washing off the burn marks on Alan arms and his face.

"HAAA..... but... I..... You make a good point Sissy. But I want to know what is that blue..... thing? And why was it next to your brother when you found them?" Asked Kuroko as she points to the unconscious Sonic.

"I found them unconscious when they were attacked by those same guys that attacked us last night." Said Mikoto.

"He kind of looks like a hedgehog to me." Said Uiharu.

"How do you figure?" asked Mikoto.

"Because of his quills on the back of his head." Said Uiharu. 

"Oh.." Said Mikoto.

"And I think this might have belonged to him before it fallen off." Said Uiharu as she pulled out the blue hair she kept since the day she first found it.

"Okay at least that solves where that hair... or quill came from." Said Mikoto.

Uiharu gently placed the blue quill she had away and check Sonic arm to check his pulse. "Whoa..." Said Uiharu.

"What is it?" asked Kuroko.

"His pulse.... its extremely fast." Said Uiharu.

"How is that even possible? A pulse rate at that speed would have put the person into a dangerous state." Said Mikoto.

"Oh my god....... This guy might be the blue blur from the rumors!" Said Saten.

"How is that even possible? A normal hedgehog can't run at as fast at that blue blur did." Said Kuroko as she is having a hard time believing that.

"Then why don't we wake him up and find out?" Asked Saten.

"How?" asked Kuroko.

Uiharu pulled out something from her pockets. "I went shopping today and I bought some smelling salts. I thought it might come in handy." Said Uiharu.

"Do you think that might work? I mean, this is a hedgehog, not a human." Said Mikoto.

"Since when was the last time did you see a hedgehog standing on two feet and is wearing gloves and shoes?" asked Kuroko.

"Oh......Um....... never mind then." Said Mikoto.

Uiharu pulled out one of the smelling salts and break it into two. She then position it close to Sonic nose. After a few seconds, Sonic eyes were open. He immediately sit straight up.

"Gotta go fast!" Said Sonic as he begin to run all around the room. The floor, walls and ceiling. Once he was done, he appeared back on the table.

"Where am I? What year is it? Is the Rock president?" asked Sonic as he was clearly confused at the moment.

"He is talking......." Said Kuroko as she as speechless at the moment.

"Whoa whoa! Easy there there mister." Said Mikoto.

"Oh hi everyone." Said Sonic.

"Hi.." Said Everyone as they waved nervously at the hedgehog.

"Okay time for some answers. Who are you? WHAT are you?!" asked Kuroko.

"And why were knocked out near Alan?" Asked Mikoto.

"I am a hedgehog. I feel like that is obvious. And Alan and I are friends." Said Sonic.

Mikoto pinched her nose. "My younger brother is friends with a talking walking hedgehog." Said Mikoto.

"Oh by the way where is Alan?" Asked Sonic.

"He is still on the couch, unconscious." Said Mikoto.

Sonic hopped onto the couch that Alan is still resting on. "Hey wake up. Wake up buddy." Said Sonic as he begins to poke at Alan sleeping face.

"Give it a rest hedgehog. I doubt poking at him will wake him up." Said Mikoto.

Suddenly, Alan woke up and sit straight up. "Sonic, how many times have I told you not to poke at me when I am sleep?" asked Alan as he rubs his sore arms.

"Hehe. About 100,000 times but it woke up didn't it?" asked Sonic with a smile.

Alan shakes his head before noticing Mikoto staring at him. Knowing what has happened, Alan avoid his eyes from looking at her.

"Hey! I just saw that." Said Mikoto as she went over to him. "Why did you just avoid eye contact with me?"

"Because you found out....." Said Alan.

"About what? About that you are friends with a talking hedgehog all this time? Why didn't you tell me?" asked Mikoto.

"Because you would have told me to stay out of it because you would have thought Sonic was dangerous." Said Alan as he stood straight up and look back at his sister with a anger look.

"Only because I am trying to protect my little brother." Said Mikoto as she pokes at his chest.

Alan pushed her finger away from his chest. "If you really wanted to protect me, you would have let me make my own choices but you didn't even notice how I really feel you about your esper powers!" Said Alan.

"What are you talking about!?" asked Mikoto.

"Ever since you become a Esper when you were just a kid, I had to deal with not becoming an Esper! I had to deal with all the bullies that I bring disappointment to their sister because I am not an esper like her! When I meet Sonic, I had to protect him for nine years from anyone finding out about him! Even from you!" Said Alan.

"Nine years is too much for you!" Said Mikoto.

"Is not sis!" Said Alan.

The girls watch back and forth of the two Misaka siblings having a little argument. Sonic causally walks up to them with having his hands behind his head.

"Oh don't worry about them. It will all be alright soon." Said Sonic.

"Why is that? And how do you know?" asked Kuroko.

"They never had a argument before. And they just need to get a lot out off of their chest at the moment." Said Sonic with a confidence on his face.

After a few minutes of arguing, the Misaka siblings are breathing hard at the moment. It looks like they are finally done arguing.

"You done?" Asked Sonic.

"Yes." Said Mikoto and Alan as they both calmed down now. Alan and Mikoto sat down on the couch.

"So why don't you tell us Alan. How do you know this...... hedgehog?" asked Mikoto.

"Everyone........Meet Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. The fastest hedgehog alive." Said Alan. 

"Yo." Said Sonic as he gave the girls a peace sign.

"Hi." Said the girls.

"I have meet him since I was four. One day as I was walking in the forest alone, a ring portal opened up and a owl like being came out of there and handed me a young version of Sonic and a bag full of portal rings. Before I could ask any questions, the owl... she jumped back into the portal, facing up against what look like robots before the ring portal closed." Said Alan.

"Wow......" Said Saten.

"And for these past nine years, I have been doing my best to protect Sonic from any dangerous people that might want to use his powers for any evil purposes." Said Alan.

"But why did you keep this secret from your own family?" Asked Uiharu.

"...Because I want to prove that I can handle something dangerous all on my own. I felt like.... it was my mission to protect Sonic." Said Alan in a sad tone6. "I just want to prove that I can handle something like that all by myself. But I see that was a fools dream. I failed to keep Sonic secret from you four and those guys that attack us."

"You didn't fail." Said Mikoto. Alan looks at her with a surprise look. "You did all you could to protect Sonic. It is my fault for not understanding at first. I just felt like you were in way over your head. And I am sorry for not learning about how you really felt all these years about me becoming an Esper." 

"It is okay. But we got more important matters. The group that attack us was an organization called Anti-Esper." Said Alan.

"How come I never heard of them until now?" asked Uiharu.

"I read news and stories about them at first. About a small group that believes that all Espers should be wiped out off the Earth. But over the years, the group has gone dark and not a single news about them was announced ever since........." Said Alan.

"Until now. Why did they suddenly came back?" asked Saten.

"Simple. They must have been planning to attack all Espers for years in secret. They were prepared to deal with all Espers, including the seven Level 5 Espers." Said Alan.

"But they clearly weren't prepared for little ol me." Said Sonic as he did a spin dance before doing a cool pose.

"Obviously. They weren't expecting a fast hedgehog to beat some of their soldiers." Said Alan.

"What is the odd chance of Anti-Esper going to call quits?" Asked Kuroko.

"None. Most likely, their boss or leader might be planning to prepare for a all out attack on Academy City. When that happens, innocent people will get caught in the cross fire." Said Alan.

Mikoto placed her hand on his shoulder. "It won't come to that." Said Mikoto.

"I wish I could think that sis. But..... with the way these guys have been acting, they are clearly not going to take any chances or make any mistakes." Said Alan.

"Then we will all get ready for the upcoming fight." said Sonic with a confidant smile.

"You seem confidant that you can win Sonic." Said Kuroko.

"What can I say? I just keep moving forward without looking back. Besides, if I get the chance to face their boss, I might get some fun as I kick the guys evil butt." Said Sonic.

"Hehe. Your funny." Said Uiharu.

"Why thank you. I will be here all week." Sonic said.

"Alright. Lets get prepare for until Anti-Esper attacks us. They are going to pay for hurting my brother and his best friend Sonic." Said Mikoto as her bangs begin to spark with electricity in anger.

===============================

Unknown Location.......

"Get every weapons, tanks and vehicle we have ready for deployment. And have the soldiers get ready to attack Academy city on my signal." Said Esper Killer as he was pressing some buttons on a hologram screen.

"But sir..... May I ask why the sudden order?" Asked a Anti-Esper soldier.

"Because we are about to go into the final phase of our plan." Said Anti-Esper.

"But what about that..... blue creature? What do we do about it sir?" asked Anti-Esper.

Esper Killer stops pressing the buttons on his hologram screen and turns around to face the soldier. "Hahaha..... That little blue creature? Don't worry about it soldier. I already have a plan for that creature." Said Esper Killer.

"You do?" Asked The Anti-Esper Soldier.

"Yes. It is time I get to meet this little blue blur............ face to face." Said Esper Killer.

The girls have seen the unconscious states of Alan and Sonic. Uiharu was able to wake up Sonic. When Alan woke up, he and Mikoto argue for the very first time. From there, Alan told the whole truth about the secret he has kept from his sister for the past nine years. Esper Killer plans to have his soldiers to attack Academy City as soon as they are ready. Esper Killer is planning to meet Sonic face to face.

==========================

To Be Continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 31 18
A 5-year-old boy is walking in the woods with his older siblings and they are playing together with their friends. who are the same age as his older...
22.5K 594 11
Out of all 2.3 million people who lives in Academy City, 80% of them are students, many of whom are Espers, individuals who possess unique powers thr...
507K 7.3K 92
Y/n L/n Wakes up on a beach without no memory as to what happened to him or how he got there. He hold a mysterious emerald like crystal on his hand a...
5.1K 65 9
Its April fools day and shadow gets turned into a baby and gets tooking care of by 4 hedgehogs and knuckles take of shadow as well when they need hel...