Dacre Montgomery Oneshots.

By woopy_doopey

Cute and possibly smutty little stories about our favourite Aussie actor and his characters. More

Halloween Fluff with Dacre Montgomery
Father Christmas' knee
The Thing In The House On Maple Street
Rumours
Something from home
Awards
Little Family
Premier Night
What the hell is a Theo?
Fluffy Imagine
Sneaking up on Billy Hargrove
Remember
You're So Good
evil twin
Kiss and Shivers
Five Years PT 1
Five Years PT 2
Five Years PT 3
Not so secret enemies to lovers.
Sweater Stealer
moving on
the unwilling ranger PT 1
the unwilling ranger PT 2
Lose It PT 1
Lose It PT 2
Lose It PT 3
Range Rover
Little Kiwi
slow dancing in the dark
until death do us part
trailer talk
Hargrove's Cookie
Only as Alone as I Wanna Be
the silent treatment
nubian queen
dinner with the law
True Colours
dancing with you
Don't lie. You want it as much as I do.
silent screams
I'm Annoyed
Ok.
I am good.
My type of girl
crossover romance
Requests
muse
spare coat (idk what to name this-)
you are my world
thank god for Australia's heat
you're always one my mind
trapped under ice
Thank You.
Help
Not Her
I'll Always Think of You
celebrities
Imagines Update
The View
Rude!
Scouts Honour (1)
Scouts Honour (2)
stop by

Imagine: Rita attacks you instead of Trini

1.6K 26 0
By woopy_doopey

"We all got the same text. So where is she?" Kim asked as her and the rest of the group walked into the football field.

After being attacked by Rita in your bedroom it took all of your strength to text your friends and boyfriend to meet you at the school's football field. You had been beaten up so badly if you hadn't driven your motorcycle to the school you would not have made it by foot.

"I'm here." You breathed out.

"Y/N what's going on babe?" Jason asked.

You slowly took off your motorcycle helmet revealing a cut on your lip, eyebrow, and cheek. Your right eye was purple it had bruised right away from the moment Rita attacked you.

The group gasped in shock, they all ran towards you especially Jason.

"Who did this?" He asked angrily.

Although he was fuming in anger, Jason carefully cupped your face with one of his hands, wiping away the tears with his thumb.

"Rita attacked me in my house. She's real." You explained.

"What?" Zack asked in disbelief.

"She nearly killed me."

When you said those words Jason could feel his anger bubbling up inside of him. He held onto the railing of the bleachers trying to calm himself down, his knuckles were white as he grasped the railing with immense force.

"She's trying to get me to join her. She said she'd spare my life - if kept a secret." You continued to speak.

"What secret?" Trini asked.

"The destruction of Angel Grove begins at dawn." You stated.

"We'll give you both some time together and then we can talk about this." Kim said as the rest of the group nodded.

They walked towards the football field leaving you and Jason alone.

"Why didn't you call me the second after Rita attacked you?" Jason asked.

"Because Jay it was my fight not yours and I didn't want you to see me the way she left me, I managed to clean myself up before coming here." You confessed.

"It's my fight if it's yours Y/N I love you so much god damn I would've died if something happened to you." Tears clouded Jason's eyes.

He pulled you into hug which you immediately accepted. He wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his head in the crook of your neck. You stroked his hair calming him down a bit.

"I love you too baby but don't worry you couldn't get rid of me even if you wanted to." You giggled causing him to chuckle.

"I'm totally going to kick Rita's ass now, no one messes with my girl." Jason winked.

"My hero." You smiled as you pulled him into a passionate kiss. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 941 13
Holiday Smut One-Shots about Tom Hiddleston and his characters
25.9K 364 22
A romance story with Tom Kaulitz for all the delulu people. Also a little smut through out the story ;)
392 22 10
Just a story full of cuteness with a bit of Louise mixed in.
1.8K 5 14
Random one-shots about some of my favorite characters. This will not include smut but maybe in the future I will publish a book containing smut, so e...