Dacre Montgomery Oneshots.

By woopy_doopey

Cute and possibly smutty little stories about our favourite Aussie actor and his characters. More

Halloween Fluff with Dacre Montgomery
Father Christmas' knee
The Thing In The House On Maple Street
Rumours
Something from home
Awards
Little Family
Premier Night
What the hell is a Theo?
Fluffy Imagine
Sneaking up on Billy Hargrove
Remember
You're So Good
evil twin
Kiss and Shivers
Five Years PT 1
Five Years PT 3
Not so secret enemies to lovers.
Imagine: Rita attacks you instead of Trini
Sweater Stealer
moving on
the unwilling ranger PT 1
the unwilling ranger PT 2
Lose It PT 1
Lose It PT 2
Lose It PT 3
Range Rover
Little Kiwi
slow dancing in the dark
until death do us part
trailer talk
Hargrove's Cookie
Only as Alone as I Wanna Be
the silent treatment
nubian queen
dinner with the law
True Colours
dancing with you
Don't lie. You want it as much as I do.
silent screams
I'm Annoyed
Ok.
I am good.
My type of girl
crossover romance
Requests
muse
spare coat (idk what to name this-)
you are my world
thank god for Australia's heat
you're always one my mind
trapped under ice
Thank You.
Help
Not Her
I'll Always Think of You
celebrities
Imagines Update
The View
Rude!
Scouts Honour (1)
Scouts Honour (2)
stop by

Five Years PT 2

955 16 6
By woopy_doopey

It had been about a week since Jason had dropped by. A week since Caleb had come home to see you down in the basement, music blasting while hitting the punching bag. He had kept his mouth shut though, knowing that you would talk to him when you were ready.

The night started out normally. You both had ordered take out due to getting home late and you were looking forward to just sitting down with a glass of wine in the living room and watching tv. It was like nothing had ever happened and your life was getting back to normal.

Almost.

You still thought about what Jason had said. Billy called more than usual but instead of picking them up you had ignored them knowing what they would be about. Trini and Kim called as well but they also only got your voicemail, the same one since high-school.

Hiya, you've reached Y/N!!
Sorry if I didn't pick up, I'm either really busy, or I just don't want to talk to anyone.
Leave a message after beep!!

You were cleaning up from dinner when you realized that the trash needed to be taken out. Putting your phone on the counter, you ventured out into the dark. Throwing the trash in you quickly closed the bin and ran back inside. Grabbing your phone, your hand knocked something to the ground. As you picked it up, your mind processed and recognized the striking green shine of the morphing coin in your hand.

"Shit." You hissed as your hurried and sat up. Hearing something move in the other part of the house, your head whipped around as your body tensed.

"Uh, honey. Can you come here for a second?" Caleb said hesitantly. You ran into the living room and stopped short as you noticed your fiancé wasn't alone. Two men were standing in the corner wielding swords and machetes. They looked almost human except for where their noses should be there were four slits. Tattoos covered their heads and necks as they stood a good two feet taller than you.

"Give us the coin Ranger." One of them spoke. You had managed to grab Caleb and bring him closer to you.

"Oh you mean this?" You asked holding the coin up as you fiddled with it in your hand. Caleb's eyes went wide as he saw it and you tried to ignore the look. "Nah, I think I want to hang on to this"

"Then you will die too." The other man snarled.

Turning around to Caleb, you took the keys out of your pocket and shoved them into his hands. "Go and grab my go bag in the closet. Get the car and meet me outside." You saw him shake his head as one of them men came up behind you. Spinning around, you dodged a swing and grabbed his arm throwing him to the ground. "Caleb GO!" You yelled as he finally listened.

Both men were now standing again and all three of you were breathing hard. "Give it up girl. You're at a disadvantage." The taller man growled at you. Shaking your head you chuckled pulling the coin out.

"See that's where you're wrong. This nifty coin means that I AM the Green Ranger again, meaning I have this." You said smirking. As you spoke the armour started coming over your body. The familiar suit formed to you like it had never left. It felt good wearing it again, despite the odd feeling in your stomach. As soon as your helmet formed over your eyes, the men snapped out of their shock.

It was like you had never left this world as you lunged forward. The moves coming back to you like they were muscle memory. Your body took over as you dodge punches and hits with their swords. Knocking one out of the man's hands, you grabbed it and quickly shoved it into his chest, using him as leverage to knock the other man down. Getting down and going over him, you pressed the tip of the sword into his throat. "I'm leaving you alive to send a message. We WILL get whoever you work for. Make no mistake, no one threatens us and lives." You said as you knocked him out.

Standing up the suit started to vanish as you looked around your destroyed living room. Shaking your head, you pulled your phone out and booked two tickets to Angel Grove. Taking one last look around, you ran to the car where you found Caleb waiting.

"Drive to the airport." You said as you slammed the car door shut.

"Y/N what the fuck was that?" He said looking at you. Glaring you pointed towards the road.

"Just fucking drive Caleb. I'll explain it to you later."

Taking your phone out, you dialled the contact you knew so well. "Jason, I'm coming back." You notice Caleb looking at you while he drove.

"Y/N, what happened?" Jason's voice was worried even though she had probably woken him up.

"They found me. I just got attacked in my own home. I'll be landing in-" You checked the time and put the phone back to your ear. "In about 7 hours. Be there." Was all you said before hanging up.

The drive to the airport was filled with yelling, mostly on Caleb's side. You had told Caleb everything. Who you were, what you did, everything. After getting through security you two made it to your gate and boarded the plane. Leaning against the back of the seat, you close your eyes and sighed. For the first time in five years you were going home.

------------

Jason was waiting for you when you landed. His familiar red jacket stood out from the crowd. Getting off the escalator, he ran towards you and check you over. Caleb was behind you keeping his distance.

"You okay" Jason asked as he grabbed your chin in his hand looking a bruise that was forming around your eye. You nodded as he let go and gave him a small smile.

"Nothing I couldn't handle" You said glancing at Caleb. "We need to go and get everyone together."

The blonde nodded as you walked towards the exit. "Already done. Trini and Kim rounded up the kids as well as Billy and Zach. They're waiting at the ship."

You had noticed that Caleb had stopped walking and stared at you two. "You go. I'm going to go find a hotel and try to figure shit out." He said. You nodded as you walked over to him.

"Please be safe." You said as you placed a kiss on his lips. "Always." He replied

"I'll call you when I'm done. Stay out of sight." You said as you watched him walk away. Facing Jason you nodded.

"Let's go."

-------------------------------------

It seemed like Jason broke every speed law as you both headed towards the rock quarry. Leaving your phones in the car, you both started climbing up the hill to the cliff that overlooked the rover. Looking over the edge you realized how much you hated having to jump.

"Just like old times huh?" Jason asked shooting you a smile and holding his hand out. Taking it, you shook his head and took a breath.

"Let's do this." You said as you both ran towards the edge and jumped. Ten minutes later you were entering the ship and walking into the control room.

"Y/N, Jason!" Alpha 5 yelled causing everyone to look at you. Kim and Trini both ran over and hugged you. Tears coming out of your eyes, you realized how much you missed your friends.

"Y/N." Zordon said. "It's good to see you're safe. I assume you have something for us."

You pulled out the coin and realized that you were a member short for the kids. "Adam is dead isn't he?" You whispered. The looks you got from both Alpha and Zordon confirmed it.

"When a Ranger dies, and there is no new Ranger able to take their place the coin automatically goes to the previous owner." He said sadly. "Because we don't have a new generation, you're officially the Green Ranger again."

You looked at the new group and sighed. "What exactly are we dealing with?" You asked as the grid in the middle lit up with a masked figure.

"This is the Dark Ranger. He was a Power Ranger many years ago, a good one. Just like Rita though he was consumed by power. Stripping him of his coin, his team was able to make it so he would never be a Ranger nor have the power again." Alpha 5 explained.

You walked over and looked as the scene changed. "So now he wants revenge?" You asked looking up.

"He wants power. He wants all the coins." Zordon said "If he kills all of you he will have a change to take the coins and harness their power. Then he will be unstoppable."

"So basically we have to find him and stop him." said Trini, standing next to the new Yellow Ranger, Samantha. "Seems easy enough."

"It would be if we knew who he was." Jason said. You shot him a grin that he had come to know so well.

"Well then I think it's time to meet this Dark Ranger."

-------------------------------------------------

After coming up with a plan, Alpha and Zordon explained that in situations like this, the old Rangers would also morph along with the new.

Your heart hurt when everyone paired up and Adam wasn't there standing next to you. He was a good kid and didn't deserve what happened to him.

"Okay, everyone has their missions. Brandon you go with Zach and Cassie. I'll go with Y/N." Jason said. Everyone nodded and started heading out before he stopped them again.

"Remember, stick to the shadows. No morphing unless needed. As far as this guy knows only the kids have that ability right now."

You and Jason headed out to the part of town that had been zoned to you. The idea was to try and get any intel on where this guy was hiding.

"I'm sorry for what I said." Jason said quietly. "You hadn't changed. You just wanted a normal life."

You laughed a bit as he helped you up some rocks. "Yeah and look how that ended up. Adam is dead and I might lose my fiancé."

"Hey, Adam wasn't your fault so knock that shit off." Jason said stopping and making you face him. "As for Caleb, if he can't love you for you, all of you, then he doesn't deserve you."

All you could do was stare at Jason. The feelings that you had locked deep down inside were trying to come back.

"Jason." You whispered realizing how close both of you were. The flecks of jade in his blue eyes stood out in the setting sun. You missed him. You missed waking up to him every morning, missed cuddling up with him as you watched stupid horror and cheesy rom-com movies trying to unwind from the day.

"I never stopped loving you Y/N." He said quietly. "I searched for you when you left. Even begged your parents to tell me where you were but they wouldn't." His face had pain written all over it and it broke your heart.

"Jason, I left because I had too. I still love you but being apart of this life was not something I wanted for myself." You said quietly looking down.

"You don't really want to marry him, do you?" You were taken aback at Jason's question.

"Jay, I love him."

"But not how you want to love him."

You knew he was right. And Jason knew you knew as well. Before you could reply, his lips were crashing on to yours. Grabbing your waist he pulled you closer to him, digging his fingers into your hips knowing there would be bruises in the morning. Your arms wrapped around his neck as you tugged at the small strands on the nape of his neck. The tugging of his curls made him moan lightly into your mouth.

Your body hit the tree behind you as his lips moved from your mouth to your neck. Sucking on the spot that he knew drove you crazy, he tangled his hand in your hair and lightly pulled eliciting a gasp from you that turned into a moan. Your mind was screaming at you that you needed to stop but neither of you wanted to. As his hands moved from your waist to roam your torso, you both heard a twig snap.

Breaking apart, Jason instinctively put you behind him as you both looked around.

"Bravo. Now I really see how you feel about Mr. Scott." Caleb said walking through the trees. Your eyes went wide when you noticed he looked different. Older.

"Caleb! I can explain."

"Don't. I'm not offended. I'm just mad it took me this long to realize that all I needed to do was get you two together to get my plans in motion."

You and Jason came to the realization at the same time. "You're the Dark Ranger." Jason said lowly.

"Smart and good looks. Gold start there golden boy." Caleb said mockingly. "Staying with you the past few years, I figured it would just be easier to steal your coin, all I had to do was get you to come back here. But you're such a self righteous bitch that I had to enact my own plan."

You glared at Caleb as he circled you and Jason. Both of you were in fight mode as Caleb kept the smirk on his face. "I wanted to wait till you were all in one place but you wouldn't budge." He said shrugging. "Killing Adam was the best choice that I made and now I just have to kill the rest of you and the coins will be mine."

"You bastard! He was just a child." You yelled. Jason had his arms around you making it so you wouldn't do something stupid.

Caleb's eyes flicked to the side as some of his henchmen came out. Grabbing you both, you both realized that you couldn't break free.

"Kill him. Take her." Caleb said as he started walking away. The brute that held Jason started moving over to the edge.

"Jason! No!" You yelled as he made eye contact with you. He looked at you with a small smile and tears in his eyes. Jason screamed "I love you", the words echoing as he found himself being thrown off the cliff.

"JASON!" You sobbed as you struggled. One of the guards hit you in the side of the head blurring your vision. One more hit and you were out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 2K 60
Mostly funny and cute, some smut stuff though too (( they also get longer and better as you read them ))
24.1K 374 19
{CONTAINS SMUT 🔞} A few little Tom or Loki One-Shots. Containing smut some fluff too. Mostly just me practicing writing. Some of these stories are...
26K 364 22
A romance story with Tom Kaulitz for all the delulu people. Also a little smut through out the story ;)
5.1K 258 10
Little stories, or not so little, of my favorite fictional partner.